ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR(O) Discretionary Leave waiting times ..??

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Crazyhorse68

Re: FLR(O) Discretionary Leave waiting times ..??

Post by Crazyhorse68 » Mon Jan 20, 2014 8:37 pm

Hi Everyone
I came to UK in 1994 with tourist visa and overstayed and Married 1998 and I have applied and marriage broken down and my ex wife reported me HO.I have been detained for removal and I absconded for 7 years in mean time I have met my partner( British)in 2003 and we have a lovely daughter (7).
I have applied in 2010 as a unmarried partner and have been given 3 years discretionary leave to remain ( in 4 weeks after applied)
And finally I have extension in five weeks.
This is my 20 years story in UK .
Best regards to Everyone :D

verbina
Russia

Post by verbina » Mon Jan 20, 2014 8:38 pm

majojo wrote:
verbina wrote:
majojo wrote:Hi can some one tell me the scene in a court room if you going for appeal. is it scary and how do they act there. Please fily us a I need to ease my tension on it for that day and how long does it take to get an appeal day with the recent refulals?
Hiya love, I cant say from personal experience with immigration court, but its definitely not at all scary! You ve not got anything to worry about! Have you got your date yet?
hello sweets i have not got a date yet but i am told i will soon. so am hoping i will get a date very son so God will handle my case for me thnks by the way xxxxx

@majojo Oh well hopefully it wont be too long and everything will work out for you!! Keeping my fingers crossed!!

@adetaq Well done! By next week you should get your decision yay!!

@zodiac68 Result!! Congratulations! Yet another supersonic fast extension! Looks like HO are really getting themselves in gear !!
"You need chaos in your soul to give birth to a dancing star."

Seneca

Post by Seneca » Tue Jan 21, 2014 12:00 am

zodiac68 wrote:Hi Everyone
I came to UK in 1994 with tourist visa and overstayed and Married 1998 and I have applied and broken down and my ex wife reported me HO.I have been detained for removal and I absconded for 7 years in mean time I have met my partner( British)in 2003 and we have a lovely daughter (7).
I have applied in 2010 as a unmarried partner and have been given 3 years discretionary leave to remain ( in 4 weeks after applied)
Congratulations Zodiac68, you definitely deserve status after almost 20 years of waiting. Wish you all the best for you and your family.

To All Gentlemen and Ladies who care to share your timeline Can you please also share your journey and your story, instead of just brief timeline so that it can be meaningful, useful and helpful to others on the same journey. Thank you.

elastep

Post by elastep » Tue Jan 21, 2014 10:27 am

Seneca wrote:
zodiac68 wrote:Hi Everyone
I came to UK in 1994 with tourist visa and overstayed and Married 1998 and I have applied and broken down and my ex wife reported me HO.I have been detained for removal and I absconded for 7 years in mean time I have met my partner( British)in 2003 and we have a lovely daughter (7).
Congratulations Zodiac68, you definitely deserve status after almost 20 years of waiting. Wish you all the best for you and your family.

To All Gentlemen and Ladies who care to share your timeline Can you please also share your journey and your story, instead of just brief timeline so that it can be meaningful, useful and helpful to others on the same journey. Thank you.
@zodiac68 Congratulations!! I'm very happy for you and good luck to you in your future.
It makes me feel good every time someone gets grated a stay cus its victory for us.
Application: flro ECHR article 8
applied: 12/12/2012.
Bio done: April 2013
Refused dated: 22 May 2013
PAP: 18/09/2013
JR: 03/10/2013
Outcome:

Only God knows what tomorrow may give birth to.

elastep

Post by elastep » Tue Jan 21, 2014 10:36 am

@All
I hope everyone is doing well.
Hope for those on the 7year rule. I just learent that someone with two children and his wife have been given DL for 30months. They have spent 14years in this country without any stay and they are planning on challenging the dicision as they feel that they should be given ILR because their case fell into the lagacy case. But for now they are off to get a job and start their life.
Application: flro ECHR article 8
applied: 12/12/2012.
Bio done: April 2013
Refused dated: 22 May 2013
PAP: 18/09/2013
JR: 03/10/2013
Outcome:

Only God knows what tomorrow may give birth to.

verbina
Russia

Post by verbina » Tue Jan 21, 2014 10:43 am

elastep wrote:@All
I hope everyone is doing well.
Hope for those on the 7year rule. I just learent that someone with two children and his wife have been given DL for 30months. They have spent 14years in this country without any stay and they are planning on challenging the dicision as they feel that they should be given ILR because their case fell into the lagacy case. But for now they are off to get a job and start their life.
Thats great news Elastep!! I totally agree with you, every time someone gets granted a stay its a victory for us all!!!!

Shondra Sharma

Post by Shondra Sharma » Tue Jan 21, 2014 10:57 am

Good morning Forum!!!!!!!!!! @elastep that's the good news. its a hope for 7 year application. Home office introduce new form for family and private life flr(fp). Home office just try to refuse as much as application they can on this category basis. Home office doesn't care, just standard refusal for overstayers. Someone told me home office have a secrate policy to case workers if anyone come this family and private life category refused them as much as you can, lets see in the court if they able to come there.

Keisha

Post by Keisha » Tue Jan 21, 2014 11:47 am

Morning all...

Congratulations to those who have been granted a stay and my you every minute of the freedom.

@Majojo...a friend of mine attended one and she said though scared,she walked in with confidence and mind you the solicitor wasn't there to represent her.But,because God is forever faithful,she prevailed and came out victorious.So,don't let those nerves get to you for God is in control!

@Verbs...how's the freedom so far and reckon it feels so good to worry no more about the amoebas...*wink*

@Shorma...the amoeBas have secretive policies to deter and discourage us all in the name of food vouchers.But,this battle is for God and He will make a way for us.

You know urselves,I don't want to expose u...lol...but where are you hibernating...please come and say hi...*wavesback*

verbina
Russia

Post by verbina » Tue Jan 21, 2014 12:10 pm

Keisha wrote:Morning all...

Congratulations to those who have been granted a stay and my you every minute of the freedom.

@Majojo...a friend of mine attended one and she said though scared,she walked in with confidence and mind you the solicitor wasn't there to represent her.But,because God is forever faithful,she prevailed and came out victorious.So,don't let those nerves get to you for God is in control!

@Verbs...how's the freedom so far and reckon it feels so good to worry no more about the amoebas...*wink*

@Shorma...the amoeBas have secretive policies to deter and discourage us all in the name of food vouchers.But,this battle is for God and He will make a way for us.

You know urselves,I don't want to expose u...lol...but where are you hibernating...please come and say hi...*wavesback*
Morning luv!! Haha yeah it feels good to be free!!! Cant wait for you guys to join me on the other side!!!

Have you found yourself a new solicitor for your appeal yet?

Shondra Sharma

Post by Shondra Sharma » Tue Jan 21, 2014 12:30 pm

Enjoy your free life @verb!!!!!!!!!!!! hope one day we all have a stay. Good luck to all and god bless.

Keisha

Post by Keisha » Tue Jan 21, 2014 1:08 pm

@Verbs....*waves*...I can't wait to join you either.The amoebas never gave an appeal,so had to send a PAP through and they haven't responded as yet.So,I reckon will be resorting to JR...their 3 months lapses 1st week of Feb.Loord have mercy on us.I hope Teresa May sleeps well at night after making us through this crapola!!

verbina
Russia

Post by verbina » Tue Jan 21, 2014 1:27 pm

Keisha wrote:@Verbs....*waves*...I can't wait to join you either.The amoebas never gave an appeal,so had to send a PAP through and they haven't responded as yet.So,I reckon will be resorting to JR...their 3 months lapses 1st week of Feb.Loord have mercy on us.I hope Teresa May sleeps well at night after making us through this crapola!!
Oh okay! Its just you said a while back that you was looking for a new lawyer, so just wondered if you had any joy finding one! If not check out http://www.daniellecohenimmigration.com She is really good! Good luck!

Keisha

Post by Keisha » Tue Jan 21, 2014 1:48 pm

@Verbs...thanks will ring her and enquire!

verbina
Russia

Post by verbina » Tue Jan 21, 2014 1:55 pm

Keisha wrote:@Verbs...thanks will ring her and enquire!

You do that babe! I met her few years ago through social services, but I wasnt ready to make an application at the time... She is an amazing Jewish feminist lady with a kick-a*rse no-nonsence attitude. Good luck!

winners

Post by winners » Tue Jan 21, 2014 2:07 pm

Congratulations to those who have been granted, You shall all enjoy your stay with long life,good health and prosperity,and We shall all
eat the fruits and goodness of this land,

And to those of us still waiting for our settlements we shall be granted and it shall not be useless and we shall not be useless before they grant us IJN.

Did anyone have had any response after they filed in their Judicial Review as per 7 years rule after refusal?

Please kindly update.
No Man on Earth should glorified Himself
All Glory Must be to thy Lord

MissA
Newly Registered

Post by MissA » Tue Jan 21, 2014 3:20 pm

Waiting is really getting to me,is ukba on holiday? Nothing seems to be happening. May God help us all. Hopefully there would be some decisions by end of the week. Good luck everyone.

summer2013

Post by summer2013 » Tue Jan 21, 2014 4:38 pm

i managed to log in at last,
Verbinaa Congratulations Dear!! Enjoy your hard earned freedom!
you deserve to be happy, you have been there to encourage as always.
I'm very happy for you!!! Stay blessed!! Also your story give as hope to not give up :) :)

HO is requesting 3 more months to respond to our PAP :evil: :evil:
FLR(O) send: 17/08/2012 (7 yrs rule)
Bio done: 14/02/2013
Decision: Refused with no right of Appeal

verbina
Russia

Post by verbina » Tue Jan 21, 2014 4:49 pm

summer2013 wrote:i managed to log in at last,
I'm very happy for you!!! Stay blessed!! Also your story give as hope to not give up :) :)

Hey baby!! How are you??? So you had trouble logging in? Damn those gremlins :evil:

So HO are asking for another 3 months to respond to your PAP? Isnt it splendid? I mean of course I know 3 months is an eternity when waiting in limbo, but then at least it means HO are actually seriously considering your PAP and are inclined to reconsider their decision ( otherwise they would ve just ignored it, no?)

Thank you very much for congratulating me darling!!! You ll soon be joining us on the other side of Theresa-tunnel!!! Im keeping my everything crossed for you!!!

summer2013

Post by summer2013 » Tue Jan 21, 2014 5:43 pm

verbina wrote:

Hey baby!! How are you??? So you had trouble logging in? Damn those gremlins :evil:

So HO are asking for another 3 months to respond to your PAP? Isnt it splendid? I mean of course I know 3 months is an eternity when waiting in limbo, but then at least it means HO are actually seriously considering your PAP and are inclined to reconsider their decision ( otherwise they would ve just ignored it, no?)

Thank you very much for congratulating me darling!!! You ll soon be joining us on the other side of Theresa-tunnel!!! Im keeping my everything crossed for you!!!

well you never know they could take another 3 month and reach the same decision again which can be a totally waste of time for as.

hahaa Theresa's Tunnel- you keep as alive darling with your jokes. i check all the time the forum on my mobile but i can only log in from my old computer which im struggling to turn it on lately.
are you planing to fly soon?
FLR(O) send: 17/08/2012 (7 yrs rule)
Bio done: 14/02/2013
Decision: Refused with no right of Appeal

God's Authority

Post by God's Authority » Tue Jan 21, 2014 6:15 pm

God's Authority wrote:OMG!!! OMG!!!

Shaking my body in a rumba styleeee!!!!
Verbinaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!
Cyber hugs,Cyber fist pump, Cyber swirling...Cyber alll excited related activites!!!!
I am extra-super,duper excited for you. This is surely the best news yet. Gosh,you fought the good fight and thank God for crowning your efforts with success!!!

I talk too much dont I? Pardon me on this one occassion. I am just too excited. God bless you and the work of your hands. :) OMG..... CANT STOP TRALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALA
I feel good TRALALALALALALALALA
Verbina, congrats again on your new status. I am almost certain you didn't see my previous post so just thought to repost it again. LOL Silly me!! :)

Hello everyone, congrats to those who have been granted,those still waiting at various stages, I pray our wait will not be in vain. Just still waiting for my appeal date. I wonder if everything is ok? Even too scared to ring the tribunal. Someone said u could request them to give me a date due to my present health state but wouldn't it be awkward to appear in court with a bulging tummy.lol
Like, it's not like that would have any impact on my appeal and am very sensitive now wouldn't want to get there and be unable to utter a word but just cry.

What do you feel please my dear people? Should I contact the court? The fees were deducted a while ago but waiting for about 4 months now for a date. Sigh.

verbina
Russia

Post by verbina » Tue Jan 21, 2014 6:20 pm

summer2013 wrote:
verbina wrote:

well you never know they could take another 3 month and reach the same decision again which can be a totally waste of time for as.

hahaa Theresa's Tunnel- you keep as alive darling with your jokes. i check all the time the forum on my mobile but i can only log in from my old computer which im struggling to turn it on lately.
are you planing to fly soon?
Yeah I know they ll probably start dragging their heels for another 3 months, but then I hope your solicitor will be on their case and nail them (hopefully sooner then later).

Yeah planning to go to Moscow in a couple of weeks time to clear my head a bit after this year in hell (-20 degrees lol cant wait), but as I havent got any passport or anything Im just sorting out my travelling docs through the embassy...

Good luck to you darling I pray this nightmare will end for you soon! x

verbina
Russia

Post by verbina » Tue Jan 21, 2014 6:34 pm

God's Authority wrote:
God's Authority wrote:OMG!!! OMG!!!

Shaking my body in a rumba styleeee!!!!
Verbinaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!
Cyber hugs,Cyber fist pump, Cyber swirling...Cyber alll excited related activites!!!!
I am extra-super,duper excited for you. This is surely the best news yet. Gosh,you fought the good fight and thank God for crowning your efforts with success!!!

I talk too much dont I? Pardon me on this one occassion. I am just too excited. God bless you and the work of your hands. :) OMG..... CANT STOP TRALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALA
I feel good TRALALALALALALALALA
Verbina, congrats again on your new status. I am almost certain you didn't see my previous post so just thought to repost it again. LOL Silly me!! :)

Hello everyone, congrats to those who have been granted,those still waiting at various stages, I pray our wait will not be in vain. Just still waiting for my appeal date. I wonder if everything is ok? Even too scared to ring the tribunal. Someone said u could request them to give me a date due to my present health state but wouldn't it be awkward to appear in court with a bulging tummy.lol
Like, it's not like that would have any impact on my appeal and am very sensitive now wouldn't want to get there and be unable to utter a word but just cry.

What do you feel please my dear people? Should I contact the court? The fees were deducted a while ago but waiting for about 4 months now for a date. Sigh.
@God'sAuthority Im so so sorry my love!!! You re right, I didnt see your post for some reason!!!

Hahaha its ever so kind of you to give it some rumba shakes in your condition lol!! Awwwwhhhh cyber hugs right back at you!! Thank you very much for such a warm (and energetic) congratulations!!!! XXXXX :P :P :P

With regard to your question, I think you should definitely ring the tribunal and request a date! I dont see a reason not to, especially if you ve been told you may get an earlier date due to your pregnancy, then even better!

There s absolutely nothing awkward in appearing in court with a pregnant tummy, in fact its very endearing!! Everyone goes all soft and mushy over babies and pregnant tummies, so carry your pregnant tummy with pride!! (And dont try and conceal it under anything too baggy ) .

So please try and call tribunal when you can and enquire if there is a date set for you yet, then you can decide whether you wish to ask for an earlier date because of your pregnancy or not...

You can do it princess! You re a soulja girl and you ve been through the worst already, now things can only get better and hopefully it wont be too long of a wait!!!! Then Ill do a rumba dance for you!!!

ada4msd

Post by ada4msd » Tue Jan 21, 2014 10:17 pm

For everyone that has been granted, CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU ALL.
@ Indie007, congratulations.
@ Verbina, hahahhahahaha, what a majestic way to start the New Year, wonderful, congratulations girl, you nailed it.
Today is ...I dont know what to say. My Zambrano application has just beeen refused, now thinking of making a flr o application based on parent of a british child, father went cukoo long time ago, he is not interested in either baby or I but doesn't know where and what to do, please folks i need advice and help. Come to my rescue, i plead. I was given an appeal right, but from what i have read so far, it takes ages and no positive outcome. Cant find my legs :!: :cry: What a day!!!
GOD IS ABLE

Believe2013
Member of Standing

Post by Believe2013 » Tue Jan 21, 2014 11:33 pm

Hello All, Been a while sorry for the radio silence - Congrats to Zodiac and Indie007, if I have missed anyone else my apologies. I would like to join in and share my disappointment with all those that have been refused lately - commiserations, Soni and ada4msd, may you receive justice by way of JR or appeal, I am truly sorry but we will get through this. Those of you with appeals looming, all the best of luck - we all know who is in charge. I am chuffed to bits to see and read Verbzy's posts ( I didn't expect anything less as you are part of the furniture on here. Thanks as always for the soothing words of encouragement, we are forever indebted to you) Keisha (thanks for not naming and shaming Dapsonlee and I in your earlier post lol) and summer2013 nice to see you guys back on here. Seneca and Dapsonlee, Nilemarques and a certain Daniel97 you are all legends and my heroes, hope you are keeping well! Miss A, Al Haqq (you are doing a stirling job sir), God's Authority (when's the babar due?),Rina, Adetaq, Majojo & Elastep (goodluck in court), Shondra (how are things?) you all continue to be stalwart. Have I missed anyone? if I have, I deserve a proper rollocking (the censorship board is harsher than the Home Office so I heard) Off to indulge in a spot of English jurisprudence !!!
“I am not a saint unless you think a saint is a sinner who keeps trying"

k_alibaba

Post by k_alibaba » Tue Jan 21, 2014 11:58 pm

Hi Dear
I hope you all well
Congrats to the ppls been granted and best wishes Who are still waiting
As I see most of the ppls applied FLR(0) for the first time.
is there anyone who applied for FLR (0) extension ?