ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

yasen

Re: Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Post by yasen » Mon Apr 28, 2014 10:04 am

musriz wrote:
Shine786 wrote:Any jan/feb applicants from Mirpur waiting for a reply?

Worried since the tracking systems no longer available :(
Still waiting also. Not sure why its taking so long.
Im waiting to jan 28 my wife applied

ADUANWAR

Post by ADUANWAR » Mon Apr 28, 2014 10:32 am

السلام عليكم Everyone.

I've sent an email to withdraw our current application but haven't heard anything back. To be fair it's only been a week however does anyone know what to send in a withdrawal email and how long do they take to get back?

Many thanks

Nadizee

Post by Nadizee » Mon Apr 28, 2014 10:54 am

fn286 wrote:
t0mmy wrote:
yasen wrote:If i be you go to a good solictor why waste so much money ifyoney on visa and at ebd u find out u dint get visa. U need pics and alot more. Home office thy do underatand but thry if its something easy to reject they will reject. You need to get all pappers ready frm solictor or else you wil regret once rejected dnt be rushing into things when mkin pappers.
I guess you are correct about the pics and needing more documentation. I know a friend who applied after his nikah but he had sought help of a solicitor.
Are there any good solicitors in Islamabad? There are lots of threads warning against using solicitors in Pakistan. I am really worried now. :-( is there anyone in this forum who applied after his/her nikah and before the main wedding and got a favourable response or whether they were rejected.
Dear t0mmy,

First of all, home office/BHC is more interested in seeing proof of subsisting relationship then wedding cards...don't even mention that it's just your nikaah but not wedding (rukhsati) .. even tell your wife not to mention this in front of gerry's officer... your NADRA marriage certificate won't states this is just nikaah... not as per shariah and court of law you are married...forget solicitors...

Here's what you should do... ask your wife to apply for new CNIC with your surname...new passport with your surname...then apply using that passport...best proof of marriage...start preparing chat and phone logs...viber and skype screen shots..its easy from idiot-phone... call her from your mobile directly..i know its very expensive but 4 -5 calls for 5 mins each... use lyca mobile too .. whenever youre palnning to apply , prepare communication record for last 30 days.. BHC not interested in months or years record...ask your wife to open bank account if doesn't have alreayd.. send remittance to her account every month...there is a question in the online application where your wife can actually select the option 'supported by spouse'... There are some stupid questions on appendx 2 i think...when you met and where you met...just make up the 'loginal and realistic' answers..we usually don't meet wife before nikaah or even rukhsati.. just mention you met couple of time on family dinners...

Financial requirement is the most important bit, and 99% applications are delayed due to this..

Thanks.
This is the best explanation,,,,u should do like this,,jazakaAllah khaiyr

Nadizee

Post by Nadizee » Mon Apr 28, 2014 10:59 am

yasir143 wrote:
Nadizee wrote:
alil2014 wrote:To yasir and nadizee

According to uk immigration law the UKVI cannot refuse a spouse visa because of previous immigration history. Only way they can refuse is if you or the sponsor cannot fulfill the visa requirements or if you have previously tried applying with fraudulent documents, I will lookup the exact law for you.
To alil2014,,,
Asslam-u-alykum thank u very much 4 ur concern yeah pls find out if u can,,,,,alhmdulilah we didn,t do anythng rong,,bt our mistake was we applied late after our marriage coz i
had 3 years visa so I was relax,,,thts my mistake
Anyways that was my luck,,,,bt now I wish nd pray they won,t make any excuse,,,,,
Hello nadizee
Plz let me know if u hear any thing form home office.and can have ur email plz mine is yasirmehmood077@gmail.com
Thanx
I will insh Allah hopefully I gt Rply soon,,,,,inshaa Allah

musriz
Member of Standing

Post by musriz » Mon Apr 28, 2014 11:28 am

fn286 wrote:
t0mmy wrote:
yasen wrote:If i be you go to a good solictor why waste so much money ifyoney on visa and at ebd u find out u dint get visa. U need pics and alot more. Home office thy do underatand but thry if its something easy to reject they will reject. You need to get all pappers ready frm solictor or else you wil regret once rejected dnt be rushing into things when mkin pappers.
I guess you are correct about the pics and needing more documentation. I know a friend who applied after his nikah but he had sought help of a solicitor.
Are there any good solicitors in Islamabad? There are lots of threads warning against using solicitors in Pakistan. I am really worried now. :-( is there anyone in this forum who applied after his/her nikah and before the main wedding and got a favourable response or whether they were rejected.
Dear t0mmy,

First of all, home office/BHC is more interested in seeing proof of subsisting relationship then wedding cards...don't even mention that it's just your nikaah but not wedding (rukhsati) .. even tell your wife not to mention this in front of gerry's officer... your NADRA marriage certificate won't states this is just nikaah... not as per shariah and court of law you are married...forget solicitors...

Here's what you should do... ask your wife to apply for new CNIC with your surname...new passport with your surname...then apply using that passport...best proof of marriage...start preparing chat and phone logs...viber and skype screen shots..its easy from idiot-phone... call her from your mobile directly..i know its very expensive but 4 -5 calls for 5 mins each... use lyca mobile too .. whenever youre palnning to apply , prepare communication record for last 30 days.. BHC not interested in months or years record...ask your wife to open bank account if doesn't have alreayd.. send remittance to her account every month...there is a question in the online application where your wife can actually select the option 'supported by spouse'... There are some stupid questions on appendx 2 i think...when you met and where you met...just make up the 'loginal and realistic' answers..we usually don't meet wife before nikaah or even rukhsati.. just mention you met couple of time on family dinners...

Financial requirement is the most important bit, and 99% applications are delayed due to this..

Thanks.
Further to the above, make sure you both dress up so your photo's look as if the full wedding has taken place. Some photos both dressed up together and some family group photos with you both will prove its a wedding and not just nikah.
You have to understand that the view of BHC is that the marriage has to be 'genuine' therefore the marriage has to be consummated. If it is just nikah and not rukhsati then in their views it will raise doubts as to why you are applying for a spouse visa and not fiance visa.
Although for us as muslims the nikah is the main thing, but unfortunately the BHC will question why the marriage wasnt consummated. This was the advice given to me by an immigration advisor/barrister in the UK.
So if you are planning for just nikah, get some photo's which will look as if the full wedding has taken place including rukhsati.
Hope this helps.
Applied 17th Jan 2014
VAC Mirpur
Category A (Husband)
Called for Interview 3rd July 2014
ALHAMDHULILLAH VISA GRANTED SAME DAY
Total 117 working days

musriz
Member of Standing

Post by musriz » Mon Apr 28, 2014 11:30 am

ADUANWAR wrote:السلام عليكم Everyone.

I've sent an email to withdraw our current application but haven't heard anything back. To be fair it's only been a week however does anyone know what to send in a withdrawal email and how long do they take to get back?

Many thanks
I believe there is an online form which you have fill in and submit for request of withdrawl of your application.
Applied 17th Jan 2014
VAC Mirpur
Category A (Husband)
Total 117 working days

fn286

Post by fn286 » Mon Apr 28, 2014 1:57 pm

Further to musriz's comments....

Please note for BHC.. causual pictures matter 10 times more than wedding pictures..especially if those pictures are selfies (taken from mobile) ...that gives the genuine touch... may be in the past people have submitted fake wedding pictures for proof...having said that wedding pictures are also important...please don't send too many pictures...may be 2-3 wedding and a couple of casual...ECO may get annoyed... its good to be dressed up .. but people also get married in mosques.. and some people do not arrange lavish wedding reception... that doesn't mean they won't get visa... the best proof is passport with husband's surname... after that you don't have to worry...

Safikazmi12

Post by Safikazmi12 » Mon Apr 28, 2014 3:12 pm

Dear Forum Members,
New data of March 2014 uploaded from BHC. so I think may be respected ECO were busy to celebrate Valentine day in February that's why they do nothing in Feb 2014. result they upload March data.
Attachments
photo.PNG
photo.PNG (85.9 KiB) Viewed 1392 times
MY TIMELINE:
APPLICATION DATE: 20 JANUARY 2014 (ISLAMABAD)
RFC: Visa Granted on 23-09-2014

musriz
Member of Standing

Post by musriz » Mon Apr 28, 2014 3:32 pm

Safikazmi12 wrote:Dear Forum Members,
New data of March 2014 uploaded from BHC. so I think may be respected ECO were busy to celebrate Valentine day in February that's why they do nothing in Feb 2014. result they upload March data.

LoL thank you for uploading. Your comments have certainly cheered me up today
Applied 17th Jan 2014
VAC Mirpur
Category A (Husband)
Total 117 working days

fn286

Post by fn286 » Mon Apr 28, 2014 4:34 pm

lol...

I still find it confusing the way these numbers are compiled... what does Settlement visas 40 days - 32% means? My understanding is that 32% of the total decisions (660) in March under settlement category were of 40 days old applications... so that means these applications were submitted in Jan or Feb? similarly decisions were on applications from Nov and Dec...

This information is useless for applicants as it only shows how hard working ECOs are...and the level pressure and workload...

Safikazmi12

Post by Safikazmi12 » Mon Apr 28, 2014 5:11 pm

fn286 wrote:
lol...

I still find it confusing the way these numbers are compiled... what does Settlement visas 40 days - 32% means? My understanding is that 32% of the total decisions (660) in March under settlement category were of 40 days old applications... so that means these applications were submitted in Jan or Feb? similarly decisions were on applications from Nov and Dec...

This information is useless for applicants as it only shows how hard working ECOs are...and the level pressure and workload...
Bro they r king so king always do what he wants so dnt be worry say thanks to them they upload march data.lolz In sha Allah every forum members gets their visas soon amen...
MY TIMELINE:
APPLICATION DATE: 20 JANUARY 2014 (ISLAMABAD)
RFC: Visa Granted on 23-09-2014

Shine786
Newly Registered

Post by Shine786 » Mon Apr 28, 2014 9:37 pm

yasen wrote:
musriz wrote:
Shine786 wrote:Any jan/feb applicants from Mirpur waiting for a reply?

Worried since the tracking systems no longer available :(
Still waiting also. Not sure why its taking so long.
Im waiting to jan 28 my wife applied

I'm sure last time I heard the tracking system wasn't available. Have any of you tried to contact anyone? Mirpur Gerrys take the mick !

Majy05

Post by Majy05 » Mon Apr 28, 2014 9:51 pm

Any september applications?

t0mmy

Post by t0mmy » Mon Apr 28, 2014 11:12 pm

musriz wrote:
fn286 wrote:

Dear t0mmy,

Thanks.
Further to the above, make sure you both dress up so your photo's look as if the full wedding has taken place. Some photos both dressed up together and some family group photos with you both will prove its a wedding and not just nikah.
You have to understand that the view of BHC is that the marriage has to be 'genuine' therefore the marriage has to be consummated. If it is just nikah and not rukhsati then in their views it will raise doubts as to why you are applying for a spouse visa and not fiance visa.
Although for us as muslims the nikah is the main thing, but unfortunately the BHC will question why the marriage wasnt consummated. This was the advice given to me by an immigration advisor/barrister in the UK.
So if you are planning for just nikah, get some photo's which will look as if the full wedding has taken place including rukhsati.
Hope this helps.
Thanks fn286 and musriz for your advice. The chat logs and pics i need to look into it .British immigration really go by the book.

RONZ

Post by RONZ » Tue Apr 29, 2014 9:15 am

Zamzam : Did you hear any thing ??

--
Zazam wrote:I really frigging hope we all hear soon, may is literally round corner, year is nearly half wayy!!
inshallahhh :)
Applied on : 16\12\2013
forward to ISL OC : 17\12\2013
Visa granted : 21\05\2014

saf786
Member of Standing

Post by saf786 » Tue Apr 29, 2014 9:18 am

I heard TOIEC English isn't beig accepted by the HO anymore ? Does that mean my husband has to do another English exam ?

zeeh
Member of Standing

Post by zeeh » Tue Apr 29, 2014 9:31 am

saf786 wrote:I heard TOIEC English isn't beig accepted by the HO anymore ? Does that mean my husband has to do another English exam ?
I hear a lot of things doesn't mean anything call bhc islamabad to get facts.
May the blessings of Allah fill your life with happiness and open all the doors of success now and always.

zeeh
Member of Standing

Post by zeeh » Tue Apr 29, 2014 11:03 am

To
Zamzam & Rozn
Which categories you have applied and is that applications are for husband or wife?
May the blessings of Allah fill your life with happiness and open all the doors of success now and always.

musriz
Member of Standing

Post by musriz » Tue Apr 29, 2014 11:13 am

Anyone received any news today ?
Applied 17th Jan 2014
VAC Mirpur
Category A (Husband)
Total 117 working days

musriz
Member of Standing

Post by musriz » Tue Apr 29, 2014 11:15 am

saf786 wrote:I heard TOIEC English isn't beig accepted by the HO anymore ? Does that mean my husband has to do another English exam ?

Where did you hear this ?
Applied 17th Jan 2014
VAC Mirpur
Category A (Husband)
Total 117 working days

ADUANWAR

Post by ADUANWAR » Tue Apr 29, 2014 11:21 am

musriz wrote:
ADUANWAR wrote:السلام عليكم Everyone.

Many thanks
I believe there is an online form which you have fill in and submit for request of withdrawl of your application.
Thank you for the info. Just one last question. I got the email back from them with a form attached. It's asking for a S.NO? What is that?

ALKB
Respected Guru
Germany

Post by ALKB » Tue Apr 29, 2014 11:23 am

This affects only tests taken in the UK. The BBC sent undercover test-takers in and uncovered a huge fraud operation:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-26024375

If your husband took the test outside the UK he should be fine.

flozo64
United Kingdom

Post by flozo64 » Tue Apr 29, 2014 11:24 am

I've heard this also, from here

https://m.facebook.com/groups/139807999 ... f=bookmark

Best to go for Cambridge certificate
Flr(fp) application.

Applied - 29/07-14
HO Received - 31/07/14
Biometrics done - 12/08/14
Decision - Granted - 10/10/2014

Zazam

Post by Zazam » Tue Apr 29, 2014 11:47 am

hey Ronz naah I havent heard nothing yet, ehat about youu?
Zee.. applied Cat A
... Rubbish

zeeh
Member of Standing

Post by zeeh » Tue Apr 29, 2014 11:54 am

Zazam wrote:hey Ronz naah I havent heard nothing yet, ehat about youu?
Zee.. applied Cat A
For wief or husband?