ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

musriz
Member of Standing

Re: Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Post by musriz » Tue Apr 29, 2014 12:04 pm

ADUANWAR wrote:
musriz wrote:
ADUANWAR wrote:السلام عليكم Everyone.

I've sent an email to withdraw our current application but haven't heard anything back. To be fair it's only been a week however does anyone know what to send in a withdrawal email and how long do they take to get back?

Many thanks
I believe there is an online form which you have fill in and submit for request of withdrawl of your application.
Thank you for the info. Just one last question. I got the email back from them with a form attached. It's asking for a S.NO? What is that?
Not quite sure what that is. Can only think of the serial number beneath the barcode on the slip they give when you submit your application.
Applied 17th Jan 2014
VAC Mirpur
Category A (Husband)
Called for Interview 3rd July 2014
ALHAMDHULILLAH VISA GRANTED SAME DAY
Total 117 working days

Zazam

Post by Zazam » Tue Apr 29, 2014 12:11 pm

husband lol
... Rubbish

musriz
Member of Standing

Post by musriz » Tue Apr 29, 2014 12:13 pm

Zazam wrote:husband lol
Zamzam ur a sister, duno why I assumed your male lol
Applied 17th Jan 2014
VAC Mirpur
Category A (Husband)
Total 117 working days

RONZ

Post by RONZ » Tue Apr 29, 2014 12:15 pm

Thanks for info Zamzam, I am still waiting to ..

Zee : I applied with CAT A only for my Mrs Visa.

----

zeeh wrote:
Zazam wrote:hey Ronz naah I havent heard nothing yet, ehat about youu?
Zee.. applied Cat A
For wief or husband?
Applied on : 16\12\2013
forward to ISL OC : 17\12\2013
Visa granted : 21\05\2014

Zazam

Post by Zazam » Tue Apr 29, 2014 12:17 pm

Lool, my name is Zainab.
Ronz, did u email BHC or contact Mp?
... Rubbish

zeeh
Member of Standing

Post by zeeh » Tue Apr 29, 2014 12:18 pm

Rozn is sister or brother.I heard somewhere male application for spouse visa taking longer then female and aslo self employed or some working for LTD company.
May the blessings of Allah fill your life with happiness and open all the doors of success now and always.

RONZ

Post by RONZ » Tue Apr 29, 2014 12:20 pm

I literally emailed yesterday and yes i have also contacted my MP and they say that further checks are ongoing atm.

----

Zazam wrote:Lool, my name is Zainab.
Ronz, did u email BHC or contact Mp?

musriz
Member of Standing

Post by musriz » Tue Apr 29, 2014 12:24 pm

zeeh wrote:
Rozn is sister or brother.I heard somewhere male application for spouse visa taking longer then female and aslo self employed or some working for LTD company.
Oh I hope not as I am working for a LTD and applied for my husbands visa. Where did you read this ?
Applied 17th Jan 2014
VAC Mirpur
Category A (Husband)
Total 117 working days

RONZ

Post by RONZ » Tue Apr 29, 2014 12:28 pm

I am Male and I work for a LTD company. I don't think that would matter.

As long as you work for a legitimate business with appropriate salary should suffice.
musriz wrote:
zeeh wrote:
Oh I hope not as I am working for a LTD and applied for my husbands visa. Where did you read this ?

zeeh
Member of Standing

Post by zeeh » Tue Apr 29, 2014 12:28 pm

musriz wrote:
zeeh wrote:
Facebook page of this forum
May the blessings of Allah fill your life with happiness and open all the doors of success now and always.

fatimaxyz
Newly Registered

Post by fatimaxyz » Tue Apr 29, 2014 1:39 pm

Salam guys

Alhamdulillah my partner was granted his visa today
We applied in October. TBH I had given up all hope and had decided I would be moving to Pakistan with him. He was giving job interviews and had decided himself too to just settle down and stop hoping.However, these last few weeks I read a very moving book (reclaim your heart by yasmin mogahed) and it influenced me deeply. I have made so much dua these last few weeks, I put all my trust in Allah and let go of all negativity and started to believe truly in my heart that Allah is doing the best and his wisdom is the most superior so I should be patient. Alhamdulillah this was all the result of duas and it was truly a test of my imaan.

I hope everyone who is waiting recieves a reply to their application quickly. I totally understand how difficult and straining it is on one's relationship. I am so grateful the wait is over alhamdulillah.

musriz
Member of Standing

Post by musriz » Tue Apr 29, 2014 1:47 pm

fatimaxyz wrote:Salam guys

We applied in October. TBH I had given up all hope and had decided I would be moving to Pakistan with him. He was giving job interviews and had decided himself too to just settle down and stop hoping.However, these last few weeks I read a very moving book (reclaim your heart by yasmin mogahed) and it influenced me deeply. I have made so much dua these last few weeks, I put all my trust in Allah and let go of all negativity and started to believe truly in my heart that Allah is doing the best and his wisdom is the most superior so I should be patient. Alhamdulillah this was all the result of duas and it was truly a test of my imaan.

I hope everyone who is waiting recieves a reply to their application quickly. I totally understand how difficult and straining it is on one's relationship. I am so grateful the wait is over alhamdulillah.
Congratulations, you've waited a very long time.
Wish you a very happy and blessed married life.
Applied 17th Jan 2014
VAC Mirpur
Category A (Husband)
Total 117 working days

ALWAYSHOPE
Member of Standing

Post by ALWAYSHOPE » Tue Apr 29, 2014 2:31 pm

Hey everyone

Just thought i'll share that the tracking service is back and running. Use this link to check your application status:

https://www.vfsglobal.org/UKG-PassportT ... /ddzHqXg==
Submitted Application: Feb 2012
Application Refused: Jul 2012
Appealed: Unsuccessfull
Reapplied: 27th Sep 2013
Application hold - Jan 2014
RFC: 26th August 2014
Result: Alhamdulillah Visa Granted - All thanks to Allah and your prayers

ALWAYSHOPE
Member of Standing

Post by ALWAYSHOPE » Tue Apr 29, 2014 2:33 pm

Congratulations !

And good advice.

fn286

Post by fn286 » Tue Apr 29, 2014 2:45 pm

ALWAYSHOPE wrote:Hey everyone

Just thought i'll share that the tracking service is back and running. Use this link to check your application status:

hi...

is this link for old applications only (before 24-03-14) ? I think gerry's receipts for new applications have GWF reference numbers only which doesn't work on this link?

ALWAYSHOPE
Member of Standing

Post by ALWAYSHOPE » Tue Apr 29, 2014 2:54 pm

fn286 wrote:
ALWAYSHOPE wrote:Hey everyone

hi...

is this link for old applications only (before 24-03-14) ? I think gerry's receipts for new applications have GWF reference numbers only which doesn't work on this link?
Hi im not sure to be honest, but my husband applied back in September 2013 and it works for him and at that time he was given GWF number and reference number. His refernce number works for tracking, not sure about GWF number, you might be right though maybe it does work only for old applicants.

HELLO786
Member of Standing

Post by HELLO786 » Tue Apr 29, 2014 4:30 pm

Some more good news, a family friend applied for his wifes visa on 30th March 2014 in Mirpur and got rfc today to collect! Only 29 days. Wow

No idea what the outcome is, and i have asked what cat m applhe applied under etc.

No idea how the bhc is functioning =/
Applied online 15/9/15
Biometrics mirpur 17/9/15
Documents confirmation November

musriz
Member of Standing

Post by musriz » Tue Apr 29, 2014 4:42 pm

HELLO786 wrote:Some more good news, a family friend applied for his wifes visa on 30th March 2014 in Mirpur and got rfc today to collect! Only 29 days. Wow

No idea what the outcome is, and i have asked what cat m applhe applied under etc.

True ! Really makes you wonder how some cases manage to jump the queue. Bit unfair really.
Applied 17th Jan 2014
VAC Mirpur
Category A (Husband)
Total 117 working days

ALWAYSHOPE
Member of Standing

Post by ALWAYSHOPE » Tue Apr 29, 2014 4:50 pm

musriz wrote:
HELLO786 wrote:Some more good news, a family friend applied for his wifes visa on 30th March 2014 in Mirpur and got rfc today to collect! Only 29 days. Wow

True ! Really makes you wonder how some cases manage to jump the queue. Bit unfair really.
You mean totally unfair. They should process applications on first come, first served basis. I even think the priority service is also unfair to those who cannot afford the service.

No offence to hello786 family friend. I really hope they get visa granted.

Tazmaniaa

Post by Tazmaniaa » Tue Apr 29, 2014 4:55 pm

Congratulations... If u dont mind me asking whatt date did u apply and from which centre??
1st application:applied nov 2012
Refused: Feb 2013

2nd application:applied oct 2013
Refused:sept 2014

Appeal submitted 26th sept......

Tazmaniaa

Post by Tazmaniaa » Tue Apr 29, 2014 4:56 pm

Has anyone got visaa or know any one that has got visa thats gets cash in hand??
1st application:applied nov 2012
Refused: Feb 2013

2nd application:applied oct 2013
Refused:sept 2014

Appeal submitted 26th sept......

fn286

Post by fn286 » Tue Apr 29, 2014 5:03 pm

30 March 2014 was sunday... lolsss :)

This must be extremely special plus priority service open on sunday...

HELLO786
Member of Standing

Post by HELLO786 » Tue Apr 29, 2014 5:06 pm

fn286 wrote:
HELLO786 wrote:Some more good news, a family friend applied for his wifes visa on 30th March 2014 in Mirpur and got rfc today to collect! Only 29 and i have asked what cat m applhe applied under etc.

30 March 2014 was sunday... lolsss :)

This must be extremely special plus priority service open on sunday...

I knew someone would point it out =) i meant 31st it was a monday lol (i tried to edit but it didnt work lol)

They didnt use any priority service either
Applied online 15/9/15
Biometrics mirpur 17/9/15
Documents confirmation November

fn286

Post by fn286 » Tue Apr 29, 2014 5:10 pm

Dear ALWAYSHOPE,

BHC should have a process to deal with applications, but its reasonably and logically impossible to assess applications on first come first serve basis as some applications take longer than others to assess. In that case all applicants will face even longer delays and I hope BHC never follow this rule otherwise they will have an ease excuse for delays that assessmen and decision pending on previous applications...hope you understand what I'm trying to say...

Collections officer who received the envelop (application) from Gerry's open the file, go through the docs and strong/straight forward cases are sorted separately then complicated ones...I'm sure this is what they do...

fn286

Post by fn286 » Tue Apr 29, 2014 5:15 pm

Tazmaniaa wrote:Has anyone got visaa or know any one that has got visa thats gets cash in hand??
Dear Friend,,,please dont mind...

May be in Sudan or amazon may be ... not in UK.... lols :)

Bankers, engineers, doctors, white colar qualified professionals with good income paying huge amounts in taxes are struggling to get visas and are waiting in the que...and for cash in hand it takes guts to even think about it lol ...not even legitimate I guess... you can earn cash in hand if self employed but you cannot employ anyone cash in hand...