ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Tazmaniaa

Re: Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Post by Tazmaniaa » Tue Apr 29, 2014 5:29 pm

fn286 wrote:
Tazmaniaa wrote:Has anyone got visaa or know any one that has got visa thats gets cash in hand??
Dear Friend,,,please dont mind...

May be in Sudan or amazon may be ... not in UK.... lols :)

Bankers, engineers, doctors, white colar qualified professionals with good income paying huge amounts in taxes are struggling to get visas and are waiting in the que...and for cash in hand it takes guts to even think about it lol ...not even legitimate I guess... you can earn cash in hand if self employed but you cannot employ anyone cash in hand...
But she still pays the same tax as everyone else n she has payslips to show n p60 n everythinkk
1st application:applied nov 2012
Refused: Feb 2013

2nd application:applied oct 2013
Refused:sept 2014

Appeal submitted 26th sept......

tallojani

Post by tallojani » Tue Apr 29, 2014 5:57 pm

fatimaxyz wrote:Salam guys

Alhamdulillah my partner was granted his visa today
We applied in October. TBH I had given up all hope and had decided I would be moving to Pakistan with him. He was giving job interviews and had decided himself too to just settle down and stop hoping.However, these last few weeks I read a very moving book (reclaim your heart by yasmin mogahed) and it influenced me deeply. I have made so much dua these last few weeks, I put all my trust in Allah and let go of all negativity and started to believe truly in my heart that Allah is doing the best and his wisdom is the most superior so I should be patient. Alhamdulillah this was all the result of duas and it was truly a test of my imaan.

I hope everyone who is waiting recieves a reply to their application quickly. I totally understand how difficult and straining it is on one's relationship. I am so grateful the wait is over alhamdulillah.
Walikum assalam, I guess you just needed that wake up call. May Allah swt strengthen our imaan and make us all follow the right path, the path of deen.
May Allah swt make it easy for us all

HELLO786
Member of Standing

Post by HELLO786 » Tue Apr 29, 2014 7:16 pm

Can someone help.

My husband done the A1 city n guilds english test in 2012 and pasšed.

I am thinking of re - applying. What i want to know is will the test have expired? Or does it last for a lifetime ?

He passed in October 2012

Thanks !
Applied online 15/9/15
Biometrics mirpur 17/9/15
Documents confirmation November

prayforus
Member of Standing

Post by prayforus » Tue Apr 29, 2014 7:28 pm

It will expire whatever dates it says on the listening and speaking certificates. For example if it says xx october 2012 then it'll be xx october 2014 when it is due to expire. They last 2 years.
Last edited by prayforus on Tue Apr 29, 2014 7:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

zeeh
Member of Standing

Post by zeeh » Tue Apr 29, 2014 7:28 pm

HELLO786 wrote:Can someone help.

My husband done the A1 city n guilds english test in 2012 and pasšed.

I am thinking of re - applying. What i want to know is will the test have expired? Or does it last for a lifetime ?

He passed in October 2012

Thanks !
i think all English learning certificate are valid only for six month.
May the blessings of Allah fill your life with happiness and open all the doors of success now and always.

prayforus
Member of Standing

Post by prayforus » Tue Apr 29, 2014 7:29 pm

Zeeh the A1 lasts for 2 years. The TB test only lasts for 6 months.

HELLO786
Member of Standing

Post by HELLO786 » Tue Apr 29, 2014 7:30 pm

prayforus wrote:Zeeh the A1 lasts for 2 years. The TB test only lasts for 6 months.

Thanks thats what i had thought!
Applied online 15/9/15

zeeh
Member of Standing

Post by zeeh » Tue Apr 29, 2014 7:37 pm

prayforus wrote:Zeeh the A1 lasts for 2 years. The TB test only lasts for 6 months.
ok, but
On April 17, the UK government's Home Office said it would not be extending a testing license with the Educational Testing Service (ETS), the world's largest private nonprofit educational testing and assessment organization.

Students who have studied for ETS qualifications the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) and the Test of English for International Communication (TOEIC), found these are no longer valid in UK visa applications.

The ban follows a British television report which exposed widespread cheating in ETS tests held in the UK.
May the blessings of Allah fill your life with happiness and open all the doors of success now and always.

Shine786
Newly Registered

Post by Shine786 » Tue Apr 29, 2014 8:01 pm

ALWAYSHOPE wrote:
musriz wrote:
HELLO786 wrote:Some more good news, a family friend applied for his wifes visa on 30th March 2014 in Mirpur and got rfc today to collect! Only 29 days. Wow

No idea what the outcome is, and i have asked what cat m applhe applied under etc.

No idea how the bhc is functioning =/
True ! Really makes you wonder how some cases manage to jump the queue. Bit unfair really.
You mean totally unfair. They should process applications on first come, first served basis. I even think the priority service is also unfair to those who cannot afford the service.

No offence to hello786 family friend. I really hope they get visa granted.

Really happy for them! Such a fast process for Mirpur, anyone know who I can contact it's been too long and no news :( far as I'm concerned I submitted a really strong application.

zeeh
Member of Standing

Post by zeeh » Tue Apr 29, 2014 8:04 pm

when you applied for spouse visa?

Shine786
Newly Registered

Post by Shine786 » Tue Apr 29, 2014 8:07 pm

Mine has been under process at BHC since 19th Feb

No updates/news ever since

If anyone could provide me with an email address to contact id hugely appreciate it

zeeh
Member of Standing

Post by zeeh » Tue Apr 29, 2014 8:24 pm

Shine786 wrote:Mine has been under process at BHC since 19th Feb

If anyone could provide me with an email address to contact id hugely appreciate it
just be patient you will hear soon, people who applied in December are still waiting.

fn286

Post by fn286 » Tue Apr 29, 2014 8:34 pm

Dear Tazmania,
First of all, salaryslips and even p60 is not the most authentic evidence of taxes paid...its easy to print salaries and p60s...HMRC employment history is real evidence...she can check with HMRC and then she will find out the tax history...

secondly....salary slips, p60,p45, hmrc letters...they all are one evidence...cash in hand is really difficult to show on a bank statement if not impossible...even then there is a huge space for doubts... because bank statement will show money deposited as cash..and anyone can deposit cash in bank account and say this is my salary...too complicated as you can imagine...

I'm not an expert but clearly her case will be delayed till court decision if not rejected...in other word for delays for ages in the name of checks..I would recommend her to ask her employer to credit salary in her account...or hire a good accountant who can find other ways ;)
Tazmaniaa wrote:
fn286 wrote:
Tazmaniaa wrote:Has anyone got visaa or know any one that has got visa thats gets cash in hand??
Dear Friend,,,please dont mind...

May be in Sudan or amazon may be ... not in UK.... lols :)

Bankers, engineers, doctors, white colar qualified professionals with good income paying huge amounts in taxes are struggling to get visas and are waiting in the que...and for cash in hand it takes guts to even think about it lol ...not even legitimate I guess... you can earn cash in hand if self employed but you cannot employ anyone cash in hand...
But she still pays the same tax as everyone else n she has payslips to show n p60 n everythinkk

Shine786
Newly Registered

Post by Shine786 » Tue Apr 29, 2014 9:10 pm

zeeh wrote:

just be patient you will hear soon, people who applied in December are still waiting.

And I fully appreciate other people waiting !

Just wanted to know who the point of contact is regarding the application ?

musriz
Member of Standing

Post by musriz » Tue Apr 29, 2014 9:10 pm

When did you apply ?
Applied 17th Jan 2014
VAC Mirpur
Category A (Husband)
Called for Interview 3rd July 2014
ALHAMDHULILLAH VISA GRANTED SAME DAY
Total 117 working days

Shine786
Newly Registered

Post by Shine786 » Tue Apr 29, 2014 9:14 pm

End of January,it's been 3 months and majority of people I know who sent it off same time as me have had there visa granted (within two months), I was hopeful for the whole of last month thinking I'd get some news but no :( and now I'm stressing I probs messed something up in the application, especially after reading the amount of stuff successful applicants submitted.

zeeh
Member of Standing

Post by zeeh » Tue Apr 29, 2014 9:22 pm

Shine786 wrote:End of January,it's been 3 months and majority of people I know who sent it off same time as me have had there visa granted (within two months), I was hopeful for the whole of last month thinking I'd get some news but no :( and now I'm stressing I probs messed something up in the application, especially after reading the amount of stuff successful applicants submitted.
is it your mrs or mr spouse visa application? under what category you applied?

Majy05

Post by Majy05 » Tue Apr 29, 2014 9:48 pm

Can some1 help me please I need to send more documents to the embassy in islamabad how shall I send them best way please

musriz
Member of Standing

Post by musriz » Tue Apr 29, 2014 9:50 pm

Shine786 wrote:End of January,it's been 3 months and majority of people I know who sent it off same time as me have had there visa granted (within two months), I was hopeful for the whole of last month thinking I'd get some news but no :( and now I'm stressing I probs messed something up in the application, especially after reading the amount of stuff successful applicants submitted.
I understand its extremely difficult. I applied mid January and have not heard anything since. I was hoping for a reply too this month. Im counting the days too just like everyone else on here. Then all sorts of things crossing my mind, making me feel so down. I spent all year last year preparing my documents to make a strong case. I know how u feel :(
Applied 17th Jan 2014
VAC Mirpur
Category A (Husband)
Total 117 working days

HELLO786
Member of Standing

Post by HELLO786 » Tue Apr 29, 2014 9:58 pm

If u dont mind me asking what category did u apply under and how many payslips did u provide ?
Applied online 15/9/15

musriz
Member of Standing

Post by musriz » Tue Apr 29, 2014 10:17 pm

HELLO786 wrote:If u dont mind me asking what category did u apply under and how many payslips did u provide ?
Not sure who your asking.. I sent 6 payslips.. Category A
Applied 17th Jan 2014
VAC Mirpur
Category A (Husband)
Total 117 working days

Girl786

Post by Girl786 » Tue Apr 29, 2014 10:22 pm

Applied from isl
23/05/2013
Under process
Seems like a joke . Its been 11 months n i didnt recieved any reply of my applcation . I dnt knw watx gna be the outcome . If i got rejected after an year . It seems like a joke . Any may 2013 applicants here ???

HELLO786
Member of Standing

Post by HELLO786 » Tue Apr 29, 2014 10:34 pm

musriz wrote:
HELLO786 wrote:If u dont mind me asking what category did u apply under and how many payslips did u provide ?

It was yourself lol.
Ah okay, i have noticed though those applying under cat A jnd providing more than the requirement are hearing quicker . . . Those giving bang on 6 are having to wait longer.
Applied online 15/9/15

musriz
Member of Standing

Post by musriz » Tue Apr 29, 2014 10:46 pm

HELLO786 wrote:
musriz wrote:

It was yourself lol.
Ah okay, i have noticed though those applying under cat A jnd providing more than the requirement are hearing quicker . . . Those giving bang on 6 are having to wait longer.
Yes ive noticed the same too. I sent a fair bit of evidence regarding our communication amongst other documents.
For some reason dec/jjan applicants are still waiting. My status hasnt even changed to under process.
Applied 17th Jan 2014
VAC Mirpur
Category A (Husband)
Total 117 working days

musriz
Member of Standing

Post by musriz » Tue Apr 29, 2014 10:48 pm

Girl786 wrote:Applied from isl
23/05/2013
Under process
Seems like a joke . Its been 11 months n i didnt recieved any reply of my applcation . I dnt knw watx gna be the outcome . If i got rejected after an year . It seems like a joke . Any may 2013 applicants here ???
Thats a very long time. You need to email them.
Applied 17th Jan 2014
VAC Mirpur
Category A (Husband)
Total 117 working days