ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA2 Application Timelines - ONLY 1 TOPIC - UpToDate

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

vinb5
Newly Registered

Re: EEA2 Application Timelines - ONLY 1 TOPIC - UpToDate

Post by vinb5 » Wed Jun 24, 2015 10:16 am

Mutmal wrote:
vinb5 wrote:Has any one got more than one home visit

i had three

By any chance did you meet these home office guys in this 3 times of home visit.seriouly i want to meet these guys

billy.s1

Post by billy.s1 » Wed Jun 24, 2015 1:26 pm

hi guys i ve submit my application but haven't received any COA ? is there anyone else experiencing the same? or if any one of you knows why are they taking long??? :?:
App Sent: 01/06/15
Bio Sub: 16/06/15
COA: 26/06/15
RC: 18/11/15

Mileman
Argentina

Post by Mileman » Wed Jun 24, 2015 2:16 pm

billy.s1 wrote:hi guys i ve submit my application but haven't received any COA ? is there anyone else experiencing the same? or if any one of you knows why are they taking long??? :?:
Billy, it seems everything has been a bit slower these past weeks, when did you send in your application and when did you receive the acknowledgement of it being received?
British Citizen after 5 years EEU Settled
Naturalisation process took two months:

billy.s1

Post by billy.s1 » Wed Jun 24, 2015 2:34 pm

Mileman wrote:
billy.s1 wrote:hi guys i ve submit my application but haven't received any COA ? is there anyone else experiencing the same? or if any one of you knows why are they taking long??? :?:
Billy, it seems everything has been a bit slower these past weeks, when did you send in your application and when did you receive the acknowledgement of it being received?

i sent it on start of this month i never received an acknowledgement letter. :roll:

Mileman
Argentina

Post by Mileman » Wed Jun 24, 2015 2:40 pm

billy.s1 wrote:
Mileman wrote:

i sent it on start of this month i never received an acknowledgement letter. :roll:
Did they deduct the payments for your application?

billy.s1

Post by billy.s1 » Wed Jun 24, 2015 2:49 pm

Did they deduct the payments for your application?[/quote]

yea they did and i've done my biometrics.

Vensai

Post by Vensai » Wed Jun 24, 2015 3:21 pm

billy.s1 wrote:Did they deduct the payments for your application?
yea they did and i've done my biometrics.[/quote]

It took me 3 weeks from the day I submitted my biometrics to recieve the COA.

Mileman
Argentina

Post by Mileman » Wed Jun 24, 2015 3:23 pm

Vensai wrote:

I´ve read some people here who received COA´s with no right to work and were issued a new one WITH right to work after calling the HO, however, I am not familiar with the phone number.

I would find the number and call them if I were you, to see what is going on.

billy.s1

Post by billy.s1 » Wed Jun 24, 2015 3:43 pm

Mileman wrote:
Vensai wrote:

I´ve read some people here who received COA´s with no right to work and were issued a new one WITH right to work after calling the HO, however, I am not familiar with the phone number.

I would find the number and call them if I were you, to see what is going on.
but my concern is acknowledgement letter. i don't know why didn't they send me one.

jenangeles
United States of America

Post by jenangeles » Wed Jun 24, 2015 4:37 pm

billy.s1, I wouldn't be too worried about not getting a letter of acknowledgement - the COA is the important bit - but if you want to know what's going on, you can call 0300 123 2253.

Mileman
Argentina

Post by Mileman » Wed Jun 24, 2015 5:17 pm

jenangeles wrote:billy.s1, I wouldn't be too worried about not getting a letter of acknowledgement - the COA is the important bit - but if you want to know what's going on, you can call 0300 123 2253.
Jen, can you share some details from your application? It seems you had everything sorted in 4 months...

billy.s1

Post by billy.s1 » Wed Jun 24, 2015 5:21 pm

jenangeles wrote:billy.s1, I wouldn't be too worried about not getting a letter of acknowledgement - the COA is the important bit - but if you want to know what's going on, you can call 0300 123 2253.
well lets c hw long they take.

RSH
Newly Registered

Post by RSH » Wed Jun 24, 2015 6:29 pm

Hello,

Finally I got my RC after more than 7 months. My timeline is below:
Application sent: Nov 10, 2014
Acknowledgment: Nov 18, 2014 ( Dated Nov 13)
CoA: Dec 5, 2014 ( Dated Nov 28)
No house visit
No interview
Sent formal email for status query after 6 months: May 14, 2015
Received reply after 14 days: In which they mentioned that I will be contacted within 28 days.
Received RC: Jun 23, 2015 ( Dated Jun 15).

Thank you very much to all participants of this forum. I supposed they haven't sent me RC in 6 months, now i should expect worse. But I got it finally.
This is not end I'll keep posting here and keep sharing my experience which might help others.

Mileman
Argentina

Post by Mileman » Wed Jun 24, 2015 6:34 pm

RSH wrote:Hello,

Finally I got my RC after more than 7 months. My timeline is below:
Application sent: Nov 10, 2014
Acknowledgment: Nov 18, 2014 ( Dated Nov 13)
CoA: Dec 5, 2014 ( Dated Nov 28)
No house visit
No interview
Sent formal email for status query after 6 months: May 14, 2015
Received reply after 14 days: In which they mentioned that I will be contacted within 28 days.
Received RC: Jun 23, 2015 ( Dated Jun 15).

Thank you very much to all participants of this forum. I supposed they haven't sent me RC in 6 months, now i should expect worse. But I got it finally.
This is not end I'll keep posting here and keep sharing my experience which might help others.
RSH, thanks for posting!

gullposh

Post by gullposh » Thu Jun 25, 2015 3:26 am

Applied in December 19 2014 (married.)
COA received 5 January 2015
almost been 6 month and did not receive anything except COA.

iv rung them and asked about my case status .. HO presenter took my detail and said , 'we will call you back in 5 working days '. so i received call today morning and she said your 6 month period is completed and the case worker investigating your case and hopefully decision will be made soon.. and she asked me if i want new COA letter for my job and they can send it to me in couple of days if i want , as old COA letter ll expire after 6 months.
lets see how long they would take to send RC.....

musassco
Newly Registered

Post by musassco » Thu Jun 25, 2015 9:28 am

gullposh wrote:Applied in December 19 2014 (married.)
COA received 5 January 2015
almost been 6 month and did not receive anything except COA.

iv rung them and asked about my case status .. HO presenter took my detail and said , 'we will call you back in 5 working days '. so i received call today morning and she said your 6 month period is completed and the case worker investigating your case and hopefully decision will be made soon.. and she asked me if i want new COA letter for my job and they can send it to me in couple of days if i want , as old COA letter ll expire after 6 months.
lets see how long they would take to send RC.....
Hi, how many days they call you back ? Exactly 5 days?

jingin
Newly Registered

Post by jingin » Thu Jun 25, 2015 12:32 pm

Update****
Had a home visit yesterday around 9:15 A.m . Luckily i was home and live near my work place . two immigration female officers came , was a bit nervous and dis oriented as i just woke up but they were polite and well mannered. Asked usual questions about wife and how long we been together, when married the usual charade. Overall it went well. they stayed for 15 minutes and hopefully it went well. Even though they asked to show pictures but before i could show they asked other questions.
I applied on the 30th of January and now after the visit don't know how much longer the process will take. Can anyone shed light on how long normally it takes in your experience once a home visit is conducted.

giulia
Newly Registered

Post by giulia » Thu Jun 25, 2015 2:21 pm

I hear a lot about home visits and interviews, does it happen for everybody or only in particular cases?

Mileman
Argentina

Post by Mileman » Thu Jun 25, 2015 3:27 pm

jingin wrote:Update****
Had a home visit yesterday around 9:15 A.m . Luckily i was home and live near my work place . two immigration female officers came , was a bit nervous and dis oriented as i just woke up but they were polite and well mannered. Asked usual questions about wife and how long we been together, when married the usual charade. Overall it went well. they stayed for 15 minutes and hopefully it went well. Even though they asked to show pictures but before i could show they asked other questions.
I applied on the 30th of January and now after the visit don't know how much longer the process will take. Can anyone shed light on how long normally it takes in your experience once a home visit is conducted.
Jingin, how long were you married by the time you applied?

bil123
- thin ice -

Post by bil123 » Thu Jun 25, 2015 3:48 pm

Mileman wrote:
jingin wrote:Update****
Jingin, how long were you married by the time you applied?
I think you should get a reply from HO with in a week now, I did receive my all docs back when I had a home visit back in 2012.

mohamed82

Post by mohamed82 » Thu Jun 25, 2015 6:24 pm

Any updates from feb guys .only 3 from the first feb till the tenth applications no1 after that .
MOHAMED AHMED

bil123
- thin ice -

Post by bil123 » Thu Jun 25, 2015 8:54 pm

mohamed82 wrote:Any updates from feb guys .only 3 from the first feb till the tenth applications no1 after that .
I have sent mine on 13th of FEB. still waiting.

Ioana27
Newly Registered

Post by Ioana27 » Thu Jun 25, 2015 10:20 pm

Hi,

We applied for EEA (QP) for myself and EEA (FM) for my non-EU husband, our timeline is:

Application Sent: 5th March 2015
Acknowledgement Received: 12th March 2015
Certificate of Application (Right To Work) Received: 15th March (dated 11th March)
Requested again for COA as employer refused to accept it because it looked as a printed copy
Received new COA: 10th May 2015
Had to request yet again for a new COA because the second one was not signed
Received 3rd COA: 20th May 2015
Residence Card: waiting....

Does anyone know what is the average processing time for EEA (QP)? On the HO website it says that "decisions about applications are usually made as soon as possible following submission of the application" but they don't give a specific timeline.

Mileman
Argentina

Post by Mileman » Thu Jun 25, 2015 10:29 pm

Ioana27 wrote:Hi,

We applied for EEA (QP) for myself and EEA (FM) for my non-EU husband, our timeline is:

Application Sent: 5th March 2015
Acknowledgement Received: 12th March 2015
Certificate of Application (Right To Work) Received: 15th March (dated 11th March)
Requested again for COA as employer refused to accept it because it looked as a printed copy
Received new COA: 10th May 2015
Had to request yet again for a new COA because the second one was not signed
Received 3rd COA: 20th May 2015
Residence Card: waiting....

Does anyone know what is the average processing time for EEA (QP)? On the HO website it says that "decisions about applications are usually made as soon as possible following submission of the application" but they don't give a specific timeline.
Ioana, I hace a situation quite similar to yours, my wife is the QP and we applied for both my residence card and registration certificate together on March 23rd.

We received acknowledgement for both, and I was expecting her registration to arrive before my residence card, but, I am guessing they will arrive together...I am hoping for an end of July date, considering a 4 month very optimistic frame...

ingai
Newly Registered

Post by ingai » Fri Jun 26, 2015 12:28 am

Hi
just to let everybody know, i was a silent reader sorry about that but we have received our RC we sent our file in 03 march i am from Lithuania and my husband is Pakistani we are unmarried partner have a baby boy and self sufficient , during the process of file we got married as well and sent the marriage certificate as well. it was very painful waiting for the reply, HO deliberately is not processing the files just to cause delay the whole processing time has been slower then last year
Moreover i request everybody the timeline everybody is giving is not enough, you have to tell if you are married/un married, have a baby , self sufficient etc.
and there is new rule in immigration from April 2015 that if your non-eu partner get an RC from another EU country it will be acceptable in UK as well.
Thanks everybody i am off from now going to holidays Pakistan in August,
Best of luck to everybody waiting for their RCs and f**** HO