ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Pakistan UK Spouse visa appeals

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

rough_idea

Re: PAKISTAN UK SPOUSE VISA APPEALS

Post by rough_idea » Fri Dec 18, 2015 6:55 pm

@adealerking dont worry brother,do you tell me is your solicitor from PAKISTAN.Its been really unprofessional behavior,if he is from Pak than I understand it would be a difficult task to tackle the case under Human right sections but as a professional Lawyer he did a great mistake.
Appealed:15 Oct 2015
Payment Taken: 6 Nov 2015
Appeal Notice: 5 Dec 2015
Deadline:15 MArch 2016
MP's Letter9 Dec 2015
still waITING

rough_idea

Post by rough_idea » Fri Dec 18, 2015 7:01 pm

In my case tribunal also send me a letter at 3rd of Nov stating that unable to deduct payment now what I assume who did this, as my solicitor said we did this all correct now we have to face all situations.
Sometime tribunal intentionally did this ,did you confirm the same from your solicitor ??
MP's Letter9 Dec 2015
still waITING

rough_idea

Post by rough_idea » Fri Dec 18, 2015 7:07 pm

rashadjee wrote:Omg! Sorry to hear this. The UKVI are total unprofessional in what they do. All visa applications are sent to Dubai where 95% of the staff are Indians... I sympathise with you my friend.... Just like us we are in weeks 21. We got an email on 11/12/15 after requesting an update that the visa had been processed and completed.... However still waiting for the official email and call from Gerrys.... Not sure what else we can do!
salam brother as I know settlement applications process in Shiefilied (UK) whereas Visit visas are stamp in Dubai .
Hope you will get good news In sha Allah please make dua for all of us, great trouble we are indeed.
MP's Letter9 Dec 2015
still waITING

rough_idea

Post by rough_idea » Fri Dec 18, 2015 7:14 pm

adealerking brother I will definitely pray for you, we all are really feeling a trauma that couldnt express in words .Allah will give you success very soon IN sha Allah you will soon able to write your successful timeline here( along with me :lol: ) ameen
MP's Letter9 Dec 2015
still waITING

rajam

Post by rajam » Fri Dec 18, 2015 7:14 pm

rough_idea wrote:In my case tribunal also send me a letter at 3rd of Nov stating that unable to deduct payment now what I assume who did this, as my solicitor said we did this all correct now we have to face all situations.
Sometime tribunal intentionally did this ,did you confirm the same from your solicitor ??
Which payments are you referring to?
Applied : 5th august 2015
Refused: 7th december 2015
Appealed: 28 december 2015
Deadline: 12 may 2016
Overturned: 2nd august
Passport submitted: 11th august
Still waiting...

adealerking

Post by adealerking » Fri Dec 18, 2015 7:20 pm

rough_idea wrote:In my case tribunal also send me a letter at 3rd of Nov stating that unable to deduct payment now what I assume who did this, as my solicitor said we did this all correct now we have to face all situations.
Well in regards to my payment I kept checking my online Internet banking and confirmation of appeal being sent via fax received law firm called me

rough_idea

Post by rough_idea » Fri Dec 18, 2015 7:29 pm

But why didn't your solicitor filled up appeal form correctly ,I didn't get this? Ground of appeal has strong base for appeal ,why haven't you checked this yourself as my solicitor first make me check this by making a draft than final appeal form.
MP's Letter9 Dec 2015
still waITING

adealerking

Post by adealerking » Fri Dec 18, 2015 7:31 pm

rough_idea wrote:adealerking brother I will definitely pray for you, we all are really feeling a trauma that couldnt express in words .Allah will give you success very soon IN sha Allah you will soon able to write your successful timeline here( along with me :lol: ) ameen

Ameen
Suma Ameen
ya Rabbal Aalamin
Thank you so very much
It's very difficult
It's also a Hugh burden upon my misses
Its hard seeing my wife cry over this mess.

rough_idea

Post by rough_idea » Fri Dec 18, 2015 7:35 pm

@Rashadjee is this your first ever spouse application?As it delayed too much infact my second application took around 3 and half month to process unless my fist application it took around 6 months but at that time there was a case under supreme court about adequate financial maintenance you know.
Now courts are busy because of spain asylum cases.struggling struggling .......and waiting
MP's Letter9 Dec 2015
still waITING

adealerking

Post by adealerking » Fri Dec 18, 2015 7:36 pm

rough_idea wrote:But why didn't your solicitor filled up appeal form correctly ,I didn't get this? Ground of appeal has strong base for appeal ,why haven't you checked this yourself as my solicitor first make me check this by making a draft than final appeal form.
That's the question
we were me n my father in their firm with secretary
She filled out the important parts ie my name address payment card details and misses name address and info and she said rest will be done with the lawyer :(

rough_idea

Post by rough_idea » Fri Dec 18, 2015 7:42 pm

many lives are destroying brother I have a one year old kid living there in life threats ,didn't able to see him because of this bloody visa issues.Try to console her as many people are in much trouble in fact I dont have my own house there in Pak even not any relative to keep my wife there.
Really feeling a bad day when I came there I repent that day.
MP's Letter9 Dec 2015
still waITING

rashadjee

Post by rashadjee » Fri Dec 18, 2015 10:30 pm

I sympathise with your situation. I am virtually in the same situation as you. We have no "real family" in Pakistan. If you give them money they give you "salaam" you give them nothing they just look the other way. I really hope things work out for you. Don't be heart broken and have complete Faith in Allah. Inshallah everything will be fine.... I know its very difficult to stay strong but for your wife and child you really need to be positive and focus on your ultimate goal. I am doing dua for you right now and will do for you and everyone who is facing these challenging times.
Online Application: 16/07/2015
Biometrics: 28/07/2015
Delayed Email Received: 13/09/2015
Escalated: 01/10/2015
Escalted: 23/11/2015
VISA GRANTED: 23/12/2015!!!!

adealerking

Post by adealerking » Sat Dec 19, 2015 1:21 am

I hope and pray everything settles for you nicely
It's really difficult being without loved ones.
All the best.
#remembrance
Allah swt grant everyone's wishes

Pak86

Post by Pak86 » Sat Dec 19, 2015 1:49 am

Hey guys, do any of you know the email address of the appeal centre. I want to find out whats going on with my appeal. Plz guys let me know if any of you know. Jazakallah

worried1

Post by worried1 » Sat Dec 19, 2015 11:33 am

Hi In shaa ALLAH all our duas will
be accepted by ALLAH.
This is all a test for us from the Almighty above.
My spouse visa was refused on the 23 Novembet 2015
i have lodged my appeal
my wife is doing the appeal in her name
as she recieved the refusal letter and appeal
letter
we are doing a paper hearing on her behalf
The appeal has been lodged
In shaa ALLAH the wait begins

rashadjee

Post by rashadjee » Sat Dec 19, 2015 12:36 pm

Inshallah all will be fine.

Why was the visa refused? On what grounds?
Online Application: 16/07/2015
Biometrics: 28/07/2015
Delayed Email Received: 13/09/2015
Escalated: 01/10/2015
Escalted: 23/11/2015
VISA GRANTED: 23/12/2015!!!!

rajam

Post by rajam » Sat Dec 19, 2015 12:37 pm

worried1 wrote:Hi In shaa ALLAH all our duas will
be accepted by ALLAH.
i have lodged my appeal
letter
Hi, what were the reasons for your refusal? What grounds have you appealed on ? Did the solicitor advise you to go for paper hearing?
Applied : 5th august 2015
Refused: 7th december 2015
Appealed: 28 december 2015
Deadline: 12 may 2016
Overturned: 2nd august
Passport submitted: 11th august
Still waiting...

adealerking

Post by adealerking » Sat Dec 19, 2015 9:26 pm

worried1 wrote:Hi In shaa ALLAH all our duas will
be accepted by ALLAH.
i have lodged my appeal
letter

inshaALLAH itll be just fine,
yeah please share with us what was the refusal reason (s)

FM10
Newly Registered

Post by FM10 » Sat Dec 19, 2015 11:09 pm

Hi.

Can you plz let me know how your MP sent letter. As in my case MP sent representations in email to someone in Home Office and they replied to MP's email that the representation has been ssent to visa section in Islamabad.
My MP sent me all communication to me. It has been nearly two months and there is no more communication or news regarding the appeal.
Appeal submitted 07-09-2015
Review Deadline: 08-02-2015

rough_idea wrote:Another thing ,don't go for a holiday its better but you can for a couple of month as you didnt receive your notice yet but in your case it must be sort out in review IN SHA Allah .I dont think ECO would request for your current payslips this happens when court will issue you a visa and then home office will have chance to dismiss this then they will find things you know.So in my opinion you are now safe to go for a holiday but resume your new job as soon as possible. But for a safer side delay your visit as home office is unpredictable.

A little update sister and brother.
received notice of appeal 5/12/2015
deadline 15 march

FM10
Newly Registered

Post by FM10 » Sun Dec 20, 2015 6:02 am

Can anyone let me know please how did u get MP letter. In my case I met MP and there was a legal representative who met me on her behalf. They were very helpful in the meeting. My MP sent her representation in email to someone one in home office stating that my marriage is genuine and that she has seen all the evidence which are enough to demonstrate my genuine relationship. She got a reply in one month time from home office that her representation has been forwarded to visa section in Islamabad so that ECM should consider these comments while making decision. My MP's office sent me these communications to me in email.
My question from those who sent MP's letter is that did your MP sent home office an email as well or there was a letter and where this letter was sent so that I ask my MP to do the same.

Visa refused: 10-08-2015
Appeal submission : 07-09-2015
Review Deadline: 06-02-2015
MP email sent to Home Office: 08-11-2015
Reply from Home Office: 30-10-15
Nothing ever since

FM10
Newly Registered

Post by FM10 » Sun Dec 20, 2015 6:22 am

FM10 wrote:Can anyone let me know please how did u get MP letter. In my case I met MP and there was a legal representative who met me on her behalf. They were very helpful in the meeting. My MP sent her representation in email to someone one in home office stating that my marriage is genuine and that she has seen all the evidence which are enough to demonstrate my genuine relationship. She got a reply in one month time from home office that her representation has been forwarded to visa section in Islamabad so that ECM should consider these comments while making decision. My MP's office sent me these communications to me in email.
My question from those who sent MP's letter is that did your MP sent home office an email as well or there was a letter and where this letter was sent so that I ask my MP to do the same.

Review Deadline: 06-02-2015
Reply from Home Office: 30-11-15
Nothing ever since

asif_sharif
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by asif_sharif » Sun Dec 20, 2015 7:30 pm

still haven't heard not back from MP local since the last time :(
married 21/02/2014
21/04/15 DOCUMENTS submitted
22/04/15 reaches BHC islamabad
REFUSED 10/07/2015
appeal 31/07/2015
payment 14th August
review deadline 24th December 2015
COURT DATE 18TH JANUARY 2017
entry allowed
wife arriving 29th April 2017

FM10
Newly Registered

Post by FM10 » Mon Dec 21, 2015 7:25 am

Hello dear.

can you please let me know how did you get letter from your MP. I met my MP and she took all the details and she sent her representations in email to Home office stating that she is satisfied with the relationship and has seen enough evidence which shows that the relationship is genuine. She got a reply from Home office stating that her representations have been forwarded to visa section in Islamabad so that they should consider MP opinion while making decision.

This is all happened in emails. Can you please tell me that in your case, was the actual letter from MP office was sent or just emails. Please advise so that I should ask my MP as well for the actual letter.

Review Deadline: 06-02-2016
Nothing ever since
Raymandosnr wrote:
rosie.x wrote:
Raymandosnr wrote:I received an email today that my visa has been proceeded and it has been sent back to VAC
1st an foremost. Thats fansatic news! So shouldnt be too much longer for u now, inshAllah.

And secondly. I called MPs office, they said they shall recieve response within 21 days from day he met with imm minister.
So hoping inshallah khayr. Next week i should hear something back.

Please keep me in ur duas.
Alhamdulilah sounds exactly like my path, in three weeks you will hear positive news inshallah, tell your husband to have his email address ready for call in letter

rough_idea

Post by rough_idea » Mon Dec 21, 2015 10:58 am

FM10 wrote:Hello dear.

can you please let me know how did you get letter from your MP. I met my MP and she took all the details and she sent her representations in email to Home office stating that she is satisfied with the relationship and has seen enough evidence which shows that the relationship is genuine. She got a reply from Home office stating that her representations have been forwarded to visa section in Islamabad so that they should consider MP opinion while making decision.

This is all happened in emails. Can you please tell me that in your case, was the actual letter from MP office was sent or just emails. Please advise so that I should ask my MP as well for the actual letter.

Review Deadline: 06-02-2016
Nothing ever since
]
BRo/Sister dont worry about the letter whatever your mp's legal representative did ,it would be same supposed to do by our mps.What could all they can offer us because now the ball is in the court of ECM in ISLAMABAD.So letter ,email whatever they use medium its fine for you.As far as your deadline is consider brother because of Christmas they become so lazy so we suppose to get any update at the end of January.
A suggestion for you:
Give a call tribunal services to know whether they receive your appeal bundle yet or not?
if not then still you have a golden chance to overturn the original decision.

Or you can send an email at :
Sheffield.IslamabadAppeals@fco.gov.uk
to know the status of your appeal.

Hope this helps.Kindly inform me back.will help you as far as I can.InSha ALLAH you will achieve success soon my brother.We are all in a same boat dont hesitate to put any other query.
MP's Letter9 Dec 2015
still waITING

rough_idea

Post by rough_idea » Mon Dec 21, 2015 11:04 am

@FM10 As far as my case is conern ,I dont know whether my MP send a physical letter to them or just an email.Just he emailed me back that he have written to them when he will get a reply will inform me.
Thats it.I think what our conern should be just an involement of MPs whatever medium they use home office informs the concerned departments so be relax ,sit and do mark calenders . :D
MP's Letter9 Dec 2015
still waITING