ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Zambrano Settled Status EU settlement scheme Paper Application Form

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Sunflower2
Newly Registered
Mood:
Trinidad & Tobago

Re: Zambrano Settled Status EU settlement scheme Paper Application Form

Post by Sunflower2 » Tue Jan 14, 2020 3:35 pm

Both my husband And I had a derivative right stamp in our passport - which expired 24th December. I applied two weeks before that. Our children who was born here only became British citizens when they reached 10. (This year they will turn 16 & 17).
I have been here 20years but only legally when I applied for Zambrano 5 yrs ago. I almost made the mistake of applying for the 10yr route back in April (as I was 20yrs then in the country) but later my Lawyer informed me that we can now apply under Settlement Scheme. So we held on until to complete a five year under the Zambrano.

Hope that help to understand my case.

Hope16
Cameroon

Post by Hope16 » Tue Jan 14, 2020 4:05 pm

Sunflower2 wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 12:56 pm
Hi to all,
This is my unbelievable timeline, not to put off anyone but to give hope to all who is waiting:
Paper Application: sent off 13th December
(my lawyers had requested a copy earlier on in the year but we did not apply then as I was waiting to be 5yrs under the Zambrano)
HO Received it: 20th December
Biometric done: 30th December
COA: 4th January
Received Settled Status: this morning 14th January
The whole process took 1 month.
I think it’s because I went straight in to apply for Settled Status instead of applying for the 10 yr 2.5) route although I was qualified to do so. Am not too sure.
I still cannot believe this and I thank God for his mercy. I pray that all of you get through soon.
Congratulations 🥳 I do think the fact that you had a card also made it easy for them ..weldone to you.

mubashir1981
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Post by mubashir1981 » Tue Jan 14, 2020 4:44 pm

People who r waiting over 6 monts should make complaint to home office. If nothing happens then ask ur mp to refere to ombandsman for review. Only MP can refer to ombandsman.

Koignbi
Newly Registered
Mood:
England

Post by Koignbi » Tue Jan 14, 2020 6:26 pm

Sunflower2 wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 3:35 pm
Both my husband And I had a derivative right stamp in our passport - which expired 24th December. I applied two weeks before that. Our children who was born here only became British citizens when they reached 10. (This year they will turn 16 & 17).
I have been here 20years but only legally when I applied for Zambrano 5 yrs ago. I almost made the mistake of applying for the 10yr route back in April (as I was 20yrs then in the country) but later my Lawyer informed me that we can now apply under Settlement Scheme. So we held on until to complete a five year under the Zambrano.

Hope that help to understand my case.
Thank you very much.

Koignbi
Newly Registered
Mood:
England

Post by Koignbi » Tue Jan 14, 2020 6:37 pm

mubashir1981 wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 4:44 pm
People who r waiting over 6 monts should make complaint to home office. If nothing happens then ask ur mp to refere to ombandsman for review. Only MP can refer to ombandsman.
Hi Mubashir, How is your DRF1 application getting along? Have you had any contact with HO regarding your DRF1?

I am preparing to submit mine in the next couple of days all being well.

I want to advice all that have not got a valid Derivative Residence status when they applied to EUSS and have waited more than 3 months to put in an application for DRF1. And to appeal if refused.

Is there anyone out here that had a valid Derivative Residence status when they applied to the EUSS and are still waiting for a decision?

Am just trying to work out possibly reasons for The hold up.

mubashir1981
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Post by mubashir1981 » Tue Jan 14, 2020 6:54 pm

Koignbi wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 6:37 pm
mubashir1981 wrote:
Hi Mubashir, How is your DRF1 application getting along? Have you had any contact with HO regarding your DRF1?

I want to advice all that have not got a valid Derivative Residence status when they applied to EU Settlement Scheme and have waited more than 3 months to put in an application for DRF1. And to appeal if refused.

Is there anyone out here that had a valid Derivative Residence status when they applied to the EU Settlement Scheme and are still waiting for a decision?

Am just trying to work out possibly reasons for The hold up.
Hi. Yes i have submitted on 29th dec and they got it 30th. Now waiting for biomatric. Which i think takes about 3 to 4 weeks.
Also submited covering letter which is actually submission of snookey case he gave to me and i made few amendments.
After supream court judgement home office should amend ther guidance notes. But they have not yet let see.

Koignbi
Newly Registered
Mood:
England

Post by Koignbi » Tue Jan 14, 2020 7:23 pm

mubashir1981 wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 6:54 pm
Koignbi wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 6:37 pm
mubashir1981 wrote:

I want to advice all that have not got a valid Derivative Residence status when they applied to EU Settlement Scheme and have waited more than 3 months to put in an application for DRF1. And to appeal if refused.

Is there anyone out here that had a valid Derivative Residence status when they applied to the EU Settlement Scheme and are still waiting for a decision?

Am just trying to work out possible reasons for the hold up.
Hi. Yes i have submitted on 29th dec and they got it 30th. Now waiting for biomatric. Which i think takes about 3 to 4 weeks.
Also submited covering letter which is actually submission of snookey case he gave to me and i made few amendments.
After supream court judgement home office should amend ther guidance notes. But they have not yet let see.
Thanks Mubashir, best of luck...

Koignbi
Newly Registered
Mood:
England

Post by Koignbi » Tue Jan 14, 2020 9:24 pm

Sunflower2 wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 12:56 pm
Hi to all,
This is my unbelievable timeline, not to put off anyone but to give hope to all who is waiting:
Paper Application: sent off 13th December
(my lawyers had requested a copy earlier on in the year but we did not apply then as I was waiting to be 5yrs under the Zambrano)
HO Received it: 20th December
Biometric done: 30th December
COA: 4th January
Received Settled Status: this morning 14th January
The whole process took 1 month.
I think it’s because I went straight in to apply for Settled Status instead of applying for the 10 yr 2.5) route although I was qualified to do so. Am not too sure.
I still cannot believe this and I thank God for his mercy. I pray that all of you get through soon.
Waaw!!!

Congratulations...

1. Did you have an in date Derivative residence card when you applied?

2. Are you a sole career?

Once again congrats. wow!

nnamdi96
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by nnamdi96 » Tue Jan 14, 2020 9:29 pm

Hi all,

I'm in a dilemma. The Home Office granted me a derivative residence permit after I was 18 years old. This was because my younger sister (who is under 18) is an Irish citizen although I am not the primary carer of my sister my mum is.

Recently, my mother's lawyer applied for a renewal of her derivative residence card instead of the Chen Settled Status EU settlement scheme. The home office renewed her derivative residence card.
I believe the lawyer is only doing this to get more money from us in the future.

I have lived in the UK for 6 years, my derivative residence was issued to me 4 years and 8 months ago.
My derivative residence permit expires in 4 months. Do you think I am eligible to apply for the Chen EU settlement scheme, and if so, should I apply for the EU settlement scheme myself? regardless of my mothers recent application?

Zambrano_ombudsman
BANNED
Saudi Arabia

Post by Zambrano_ombudsman » Wed Jan 15, 2020 2:49 pm

For Zambrano carers who applied in June/July/August 2019, simply calling the Home Office is probably not going to solve anything!

Anyone who has waited over six months should file a complaint with the Home Office. Be prepared, you will probably have to complain several times. Given the deadline of Dec 2020, you should probably get started officially complaining now.

https://www.gov.uk/government/organisat ... -procedure
How to make a complaint
You can email us at: public.enquiries@homeoffice.gov.uk

Or write to us at:

Home Office
Direct communications unit
2 Marsham Street
London SW1P 4DF

We aim to respond to you within 20 working days.

Please also provide us with the following details:
  • the area of the Home Office to which your complaint refers and a contact name (if you have one)
  • information on whether it is an original complaint or a follow-up to a reply you were not satisfied with
  • a clear description of the complaint and what you would like us to do to sort things out
  • your full postal address, phone number and e-mail address (if you have one)
You will have to complain three or four times, as the Home Office will probably refuse your complaint. Each time they refuse you, they have 20 days to respond to your new or next complaint. After the third or fourth unsuccessful complaint, escalate your complaint to the Parliamentary Ombudsman.

The Home Office have to answer to the Parliamentary Ombudsman. They can't ignore their requests during the investigation.

https://www.ombudsman.org.uk/#complaint-checker

Parliamentary and Health Service Ombudsman
We make final decisions on complaints that have not been resolved by the UK government departments and other public organisations. We do this fairly and without taking sides. Our service is free.
We may be able to consider your complaint.

However, we can only look at complaints about UK government departments or public organisations if an MP refers them to us. This is what you need to do next.

Download and fill in a complaints form

The form will ask you about

Your complaint
When it happened
How it affected you
What you would like done to put things right
If you are planning or have taken any legal action
If you are complaining for someone else
Find out more about filling in a complaint form.

Contact your MP
https://members.parliament.uk

Download complaints form
https://www.ombudsman.org.uk/making-com ... aint-forms

Call 0345 015 4033
8:30am - 5:30pm, Monday to Friday

mubashir1981
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Post by mubashir1981 » Wed Jan 15, 2020 3:44 pm

Zambrano_ombudsman wrote:
Wed Jan 15, 2020 2:49 pm
For Zambrano carers who applied in June/July/August 2019, simply calling the Home Office is probably not going to solve anything!

Anyone who has waited over six months should file a complaint with the Home Office. Be prepared, you will probably have to complain several times. Given the deadline of Dec 2020, you should probably get started officially complaining now.

How to make a complaint
You can email us at: public.enquiries@homeoffice.gov.uk

Or write to us at:

Home Office
Direct communications unit
2 Marsham Street
London SW1P 4DF

We aim to respond to you within 20 working days.

Please also provide us with the following details:
  • the area of the Home Office to which your complaint refers and a contact name (if you have one)
  • information on whether it is an original complaint or a follow-up to a reply you were not satisfied with
  • a clear description of the complaint and what you would like us to do to sort things out
  • your full postal address, phone number and e-mail address (if you have one)
You will have to complain three or four times, as the Home Office will probably refuse your complaint. Each time they refuse you, they have 20 days to respond to your new or next complaint. After the third or fourth unsuccessful complaint, escalate your complaint to the Parliamentary Ombudsman.

The Home Office have to answer to the Parliamentary Ombudsman. They can't ignore their requests during the investigation.

https://www.ombudsman.org.uk/#complaint-checker

Parliamentary and Health Service Ombudsman
We make final decisions on complaints that have not been resolved by the UK government departments and other public organisations. We do this fairly and without taking sides. Our service is free.
We may be able to consider your complaint.

However, we can only look at complaints about UK government departments or public organisations if an MP refers them to us. This is what you need to do next.

Download and fill in a complaints form

The form will ask you about

Your complaint
When it happened
How it affected you
What you would like done to put things right
If you are planning or have taken any legal action
If you are complaining for someone else
Find out more about filling in a complaint form.

Contact your MP
https://members.parliament.uk

Download complaints form
https://www.ombudsman.org.uk/making-com ... aint-forms

Call 0345 015 4033
8:30am - 5:30pm, Monday to Friday
Parliamentary complaint can not be loged with mp referal how about if mp is bot helpful.

Zambrano_ombudsman
BANNED
Saudi Arabia

Post by Zambrano_ombudsman » Wed Jan 15, 2020 7:55 pm

Parliamentary complaint can not be loged with mp referal how about if mp is bot helpful.
Who Is the MP? Did they refuse to refer your complaint to the PHSO? If so, what reason(s) did they give? Did they put the reasons in writing?

Call the PHSO Customer Helpline on 0345 015 4033 from 8:30am to 5:30pm to discuss your complaint.

Guidance to MPs on whether or not to refer a complaint
https://www.ombudsman.org.uk/making-com ... ur-service
There are three key checks which will help you give your constituents initial guidance:
  • Has your constituent completed the complaints process of the organisation in question?
  • Is the case being brought to us in time?
  • Is the case in our jurisdiction?
MPs who made referrals during the year 2018/19 together with the number of referrals each made
https://www.whatdotheyknow.com/request/ ... .xlsx.html

MPs who made referrals during the year 2017/18 together with the number of referrals each made

mubashir1981
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Post by mubashir1981 » Wed Jan 15, 2020 8:43 pm

Wed Jan 15, 2020 7:55 pm
Who Is the MP? Did they refuse to refer your complaint to the PHSO? If so, what reason(s) did they give? Did they put the reasons in writing?

Call the PHSO Customer Helpline on 0345 015 4033 from 8:30am to 5:30pm to discuss your complaint.

Guidance to MPs on whether or not to refer a complaint
https://www.ombudsman.org.uk/making-com ... ur-service
There are three key checks which will help you give your constituents initial guidance:
  • Has your constituent completed the complaints process of the organisation in question?
  • Is the case being brought to us in time?
  • Is the case in our jurisdiction?
MPs who made referrals during the year 2018/19 together with the number of referrals each made

MPs who made referrals during the year 2017/18 together with the number of referrals each made
We have new elected mp. I submitted my application 8aug. I spoke ro her on phone and sent email as she asked me to do she said she email to home office. Now ita 2 weeks she dont reply msg or my call. And as she is new have no office.
I was thinking she might not bother to help.
Anyway i am going to make complaint as there is no 6 month service standard and on coa it says they give decision shortely.

Chris90
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Chris90 » Wed Jan 15, 2020 10:15 pm

Hi everyone, yesterday I called up the helpline, I requested to speak to a supervisor / team leader which they transferred me to. Told the person I spoke with it has been more than a month and a decision is due on my application, he tried to reassure me again which means nothing to me.

Dec 2020 is 11.5 months away. If its so difficult now imagine after. Not trying to trigger panic however this is an important matter which affects lives, cant believe H.O really expect a non EU citizen to sit and wait for months on end while wondering who getting pre settled or settled. I don't expect to be push to the front of the pile but a person can be without solid status and proof in these times. 6 months wait is excessive.

I'm wondering if there are grounds to claim for lost of earnings or damages as this just can't be legal. Backlog or not i refuse to believe it take 6 months to process and application in 2019/2020.

As usual I will remain polite and persistent..

Best wishes

Zambrano_ombudsman
BANNED
Saudi Arabia

Post by Zambrano_ombudsman » Thu Jan 16, 2020 1:07 am

We have new elected mp. I submitted my application 8aug. I spoke ro her on phone and sent email as she asked me to do she said she email to home office. Now ita 2 weeks she dont reply msg or my call. And as she is new have no office.
Anyway i am going to make complaint as there is no 6 month service standard and on coa it says they give decision shortely.
You have to follow the protocol to get results. Even your MP also has to follow the protocol. PHSO can only act if you and your MP follow the protocol (outlined previously).

Zambrano_ombudsman
BANNED
Saudi Arabia

Post by Zambrano_ombudsman » Thu Jan 16, 2020 1:12 am

Chris90 wrote:
Wed Jan 15, 2020 10:15 pm
I'm wondering if there are grounds to claim for lost of earnings or damages as this just can't be legal. Backlog or not i refuse to believe it take 6 months to process and application in 2019/2020.
The PHSO has the authority to recommend a financial remedy to be paid by the Home Office.

https://www.ombudsman.org.uk/organisati ... ial-remedy
We look into complaints where someone believes they have experienced an injustice or hardship because an organisation has not acted properly, or has given a poor service and not put things right.

We consider whether an organisation has already taken appropriate action to try to resolve the complaint. If we find an organisation has not done so, we usually make recommendations on how to put things right.

In deciding what to recommend, we look to put the person affected back into a position where they would have been, had there not been a negative impact on them.

If this is not possible, for example, where the injustice has been caused by distress or unnecessary pain, we may suggest that a financial payment is made to the complainant.

Our scale contains six different levels of injustice that a complaint could fall into, which increase in severity. Each level is then linked to a range of the financial amounts we would usually recommend in those circumstances.

£500-£950

Level three cases would have a moderate impact on the person affected (for example, in terms of distress, worry or inconvenience). For a case to be level three, that impact would usually have been experienced over a significant period of time.

A case may also be level three if the impact on the person affected was significant, but was only sustained for a short period of time.

Zambrano_ombudsman
BANNED
Saudi Arabia

Post by Zambrano_ombudsman » Thu Jan 16, 2020 3:20 pm

Thu Jan 16, 2020 1:07 am
You have to follow the protocol to get results. Even your MP also has to follow the protocol. PHSO can only act if you and your MP follow the protocol (outlined previously).
Bernard Jenkin MP, Chair of the Parliamentary Administration Select Committee, will pass on complaints from people living outside the UK who do not have constituency MPs. He may also be willing to discuss your complaint with you. It's worth a try!

Also, the PHSO will investigate the Home Office if they receive many complaints regarding the same issue.

Zambrano_ombudsman
BANNED
Saudi Arabia

Post by Zambrano_ombudsman » Thu Jan 16, 2020 4:12 pm

Update: Any MP can refer a complaint to the PHSO.

If your local MP will not forward your complaint form to the Parliamentary Ombudsman for the Home Office, any MP can do so.

Here are a few MPs who appear interested in the EU Settlement Scheme:
  • Afzal Khan(Manchester, Gorton)
  • Helen Hayes(Dulwich and West Norwood)
  • Layla Moran(Oxford West and Abingdon)
https://www.parliament.uk/business/publ ... t%2Cscheme

mubashir1981
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Post by mubashir1981 » Sat Jan 18, 2020 10:23 am

Zambrano_ombudsman

can you plz share any complaint template. due to poor English i am finding difficult.

Thanks

Zambrano_ombudsman
BANNED
Saudi Arabia

Post by Zambrano_ombudsman » Tue Jan 21, 2020 1:39 pm

mubashir1981 wrote:
Sat Jan 18, 2020 10:23 am
Zambrano_ombudsman

can you plz share any complaint template. due to poor English i am finding difficult.

Thanks
what is your native language?

mubashir1981
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Post by mubashir1981 » Tue Jan 21, 2020 2:41 pm

Tue Jan 21, 2020 1:39 pm
mubashir1981 wrote:
Zambrano_ombudsman

Thanks
what is your native language?
[/quote
Urdu.
I alreday made also cc to my mp.

Zambrano_ombudsman
BANNED
Saudi Arabia

Post by Zambrano_ombudsman » Tue Jan 21, 2020 4:17 pm

mubashir1981 wrote:
I alreday made also cc to my mp.

Your MP can not do anything until you exhaust the complaints process with the Home Office. You need to finish complaining to the Home Office.

The Ombudsman will ask you:
  • Please attach a copy of the final decision letter from the organisation.
  • Have you complained directly to the organisation?
  • Have you completed their complaints process?
  • When it happened
  • How it affected you
  • What you would like done to put things right
  • If you are planning or have taken legal action
  • If you are complaining for someone else
  • We will also ask you to send us a copy of the organisation's final response to your complaint to them.
  • The reference number by one of our Customer Service Officers
  • The name and address of the organisation you are complaining about
  • Did the organisation miss any of the issues you raised in your complaint?
  • Ask the MP to complete section 5 of the Complaint form and send this complaint to the Parliamentary Ombudsman.
Legal implications
The law says that you should complain to the Ombudsman within a year of becoming aware of the problem.
Generally, the PHSO cannot investigate a complaint if it is or was reasonable for you to take legal action to get an answer to it.

Your MP
The MP must fill in section 5 and email to phso.enquiries@ombudsman.org.uk (or by post)
  • To: The Parliamentary Ombudsman
  • Mr/Mrs/Miss/Ms/Dr       has sent me this complaint. Please look into this complaint and let me know the outcome.
  • Signature of MP:      
  • Print name:      
  • Date:

Zambrano_ombudsman
BANNED
Saudi Arabia

Post by Zambrano_ombudsman » Tue Jan 21, 2020 4:24 pm

mubashir1981 wrote:
Zambrano_ombudsman

Thanks
Template letter of complaint to UKBA
Post by bob-russell » Tue Feb 21, 2012 2:37 pm

xxx
Chief Executive
UK Border Agency
Seacole Building
2 Marsham Street
London SW1P 4DF

Date

Dear xxxxx

Home Office Ref: XXXXXXXX

I am writing to complain about the time the UKBA has taken to process my Indefinite Leave To Remain (SET X) application.

My passport has now been returned but the process has taken ** weeks from the date of receipt of the application and supporting paperwork.

I would appreciate an explanation why the Home Office/UKBA can process such a straight forward application in person same day, often with no more than twenty minutes effort and a couple of hours for the passport vignette to be applied yet keep postal applicants waiting for months.

Over the last few years the processing times appear to have increased from approximately four weeks to eighteen or more weeks. At the same time application fees have risen astronomically.

I accept some applications are more complicated than others and enquiries are required on occasions but this does not account for the difference in service standards detailed on your website.

If 90% of applications can be processed on the same day please explain why it is felt acceptable for 95% of, presumably similar, postal applications to take up to six months to be processed.

For many the extra costs and inconvenience involved in applying in person make it impractical.

The length of time for postal applications makes it difficult or impossible to find work because employers fear being fined for employing people not entitled to work. This can and does lead to significant hardship for many families.

Applicants are prevented from travelling abroad for significant periods and this can lead to hardship particularly as requesting the return of a passport in emergency leads to the application being 'withdrawn'. I feel this restricts both my freedom of movement but also that of my British citizen partner.

All applicants have a right to be treated in a fair, considerate and timely manner which the Home Office is clearly failing to do at present. It is obvious to those of us unfortunate enough to have to deal with the UKBA that it is unfit for purpose, a situation that is only getting worse.

Why is it taking up to six months to complete applications that take minutes to process? What steps are being taken to improve the standards of service? Is it acceptable to use minimum standards as targets?

I am copying this letter of complaint to my Member Of Parliament and to the Immigration Minister.

I await your response with interest!

Yours sincerely

XXXXXXX

Zambrano_ombudsman
BANNED
Saudi Arabia

Post by Zambrano_ombudsman » Tue Jan 21, 2020 4:27 pm

An old post about the UKBA (now Home Office) but still relevant today from xxxxx

third party weblink removed by moderator
How long do I have to complain?
The UKBA will not normally investigate a complaint more than 3 months after the incident. This should not stop you making the complaint though and if the UKBA will not investigate you may be able to challenge that.

What should I put in my complaint?
You should set out briefly what happened and how it affected you. You should include copies of any evidence you have. Make sure you keep the originals for yourself. If your complaint is about a UKBA employee or contractor then you should identify them as best you can.

What happens after I complain?
The UKBA should respond within 20 working days. If your complaint raises misconduct they can take 12 weeks. If the complaint is very serious the UKBA will refer the complaint to the Independent Police Complaints Commission (IPCC).

What if I am not happy with the outcome?
You can first ask the UKBA to review their decision and they should do so within 20 working days. If you are still not satisfied then you can ask your MP (or if you are a visa applicant your sponsor’s MP) to refer the matter to the Parliamentary Ombudsman.

If you are detained and are not happy with how your complaint has been handled or the review then you can take the matter up with the Prison and Probation Ombudsman
This information was last updated: 17 April 2015

Zambrano_ombudsman
BANNED
Saudi Arabia

Post by Zambrano_ombudsman » Tue Jan 21, 2020 4:32 pm

mubashir1981 wrote:
Zambrano_ombudsman

Thanks
LINK TO THE COMPLAINT FORM CREATED BY THE HOME OFFICE
https://assets.publishing.service.gov.u ... s_form.pdf

LINK TO THE HOME OFFICE ADVICE ON HOW TO COMPLAIN ABOUT THE HOME OFFICE

Tell us as much information about yourself as you can. This will help us to find the information relevant to your case, and to contact you about it. The information you should provide is listed below:
  • your contact details. It is important you include your address and phone number as we may contact you to resolve your complaint by phone or to request further information
  • the names of the applicant/ original complainant if you’re completing this on behalf of someone else. We must have written authority to disclose information about another person’s case
  • full details of the matter you’re complaining about, including times, dates and locations
  • the names or identifying numbers of any staff you’ve dealt with
  • details of any witnesses to the incident, if appropriate
  • copies of the relevant letters or papers
  • details of any reimbursement issues including papers and receipts to support your claim
We can only accept complaints in English and Welsh.