ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 Entrepreneur Processing Time (Extension Applications ONLY)

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Humv

Re: number to call ukba

Post by Humv » Wed Feb 20, 2013 2:58 pm

aziz1053 wrote:hi it's been more then 6 months I know they going to reply that it is in process but still I want to try. I am trying this number 0870 606 7766 it's not going through that is very annoying as number cost some pennies.. while in the end pressing the options they say this call going to be disconnected after the message what's the point ? please help if any one know's the number where I can call & ask for status of my application.
I had the same problem past whole week. Try today it will go through!

aziz1053

Post by aziz1053 » Wed Feb 20, 2013 3:27 pm

Humv wrote:
aziz1053 wrote:hi it's been more then 6 months I know they going to reply that it is in process but still I want to try. I am trying this number 0870 606 7766 it's not going through that is very annoying as number cost some pennies.. while in the end pressing the options they say this call going to be disconnected after the message what's the point ? please help if any one know's the number where I can call & ask for status of my application.
thanks HumV the phone is gone through, there was a guy on other line I asked him I wonder if any of documents been lost BPR is lost, is there any enquiry or what's the scene like, I gave him all details he checked in the system & told that everything is fine but there is no update you have to keep waiting as they burden because of over load. that's it really.
aziz1053

Humv

Post by Humv » Wed Feb 20, 2013 3:41 pm

aziz1053 wrote:
Humv wrote:
thanks HumV the phone is gone through, there was a guy on other line I asked him I wonder if any of documents been lost BPR is lost, is there any enquiry or what's the scene like, I gave him all details he checked in the system & told that everything is fine but there is no update you have to keep waiting as they burden because of over load. that's it really.

yup! thats all they can say! we just have to wait! :(

madina100

Annoying

Post by madina100 » Fri Feb 22, 2013 7:39 pm

Now its going to b 7 months since me&my friend applied for Entrepreneur Tier 1 Team, Funds abroad, psw route, Bio given on 13th August. I don,t know what,s going on? We have called them twice & they said its still under process, they r taking big money to submit an application & in returns they are giving Shit services, its totally crap. May Allah Bless us all.

Humv

update

Post by Humv » Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:41 am

Just an update

Application date: 18th July
Cat D
funds overseas third party

My bank told me UKBA has verified my funds yesterday. They sent documents via email first and called the bank after.

la
Member of Standing

Post by la » Tue Feb 26, 2013 11:44 am

Hi Hum,

Thanks for update. Could you please answer below queries.

Who called / Emailed the bank ? is it UK BA (Home office , UK) or is it Abroad ( British high commission ?
What did UK BA ask through email ?
What did U BA ask through call?

What documents you attached to the application ?

stevoxf
Newly Registered

Re: update

Post by stevoxf » Tue Feb 26, 2013 11:51 am

Humv wrote:Just an update

Cat D

My bank told me UKBA has verified my funds yesterday. They sent documents via email first and called the bank after.
Dear thanks for update. Please let us know when was your bio and you have any info about other peoples who applied in July?

Humv

Post by Humv » Tue Feb 26, 2013 11:57 am

la wrote:Hi Hum,

Thanks for update. Could you please answer below queries.

Who called / Emailed the bank ? is it UK BA (Home office , UK) or is it Abroad ( British high commission ?
What did UK BA ask through email ?
What did U BA ask through call?

What documents you attached to the application ?
Not sure whether it was UKBA or BHC abroad
they send the bank letter and statement via email
They verified whether its a genuine account and money is in there or not.
I sent third part bank letter, bank statement, third party confirmation letter and a letter from a solicitor.

Humv

Re: update

Post by Humv » Tue Feb 26, 2013 12:00 pm

stevoxf wrote:
Humv wrote:Just an update

Cat D

Dear thanks for update. Please let us know when was your bio and you have any info about other peoples who applied in July?
Bio given 28th July. I know few people who applied in July got their visas in december and few people like me still waiting!

stevoxf
Newly Registered

Application status

Post by stevoxf » Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:48 am

Dear all,

If possible, please update about your application status. It will help others to have a rough estimate about their application.

Regards

ashikpa
Newly Registered

Application status

Post by ashikpa » Thu Feb 28, 2013 4:40 pm

Just an update,

I received the BRP card today. The application history as follows:

Applied Tier 1 entrepreneur visa : 13/09/2012
Category :£50K (PSW route) Applied within UK as single applicant.
Money deducted : 17/09/2012
Acknowledgement : Not received
Biometric letter received : 18/09/2012
Biometric done at postoffice : 19/09/2012
Biometric Resident Permit received : 28/02/2013 (valid for 3 years)
Approval letter + Passport + Documents : Awaiting (expecting in few days)

I maintained £50K in personal account till today. UKBA did not contact me inbetween, also not aware if they contacted the bank.

Following this thread was really helpful to gain some hope. I hope this helps.

EXCEPTIONAL
Newly Registered

Re: Application status

Post by EXCEPTIONAL » Thu Feb 28, 2013 4:56 pm

Thanks alot for the update.

can you please update the members what documents did you submitted with the application, especially did you submitted business plan.

and to show the investment funds did you submitted bank letter or bank statement.

aziz1053

Post by aziz1053 » Thu Feb 28, 2013 5:01 pm

ashikpa wrote:Just an update,

I maintained £50K in personal account till today. UKBA did not contact me inbetween, also not aware if they contacted the bank.

Have you provided business contract with your applcation & what was the relevant nvq level occupation, thanks for your anticpation..

ashikpa
Newly Registered

Post by ashikpa » Thu Feb 28, 2013 6:08 pm

Hi,

I applied with business contract, advertising material and attached my bank statements to show funds. I did not provide business plan. I think the nvq level is 6.

rizwan567
Diamond Member

Post by rizwan567 » Thu Feb 28, 2013 6:12 pm

ashikpa wrote:Just an update,

Great news and congrats.. At last some hope and positive news for all waiting.

tuliprose
Member of Standing

Post by tuliprose » Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:15 pm

Atleast UKBA acknowledges overall backlog of 16,000 applications and applicant's lives are on hold.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/video/2013 ... klog-video
Note: I do not work as an Immigration Consultant, but my advice comes from experiences and my opinions are my own.

Darvesh
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by Darvesh » Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:41 pm

dear Tuliprose

the above link you mentioned was about ukba acknowledgment of 16000 applications of leave to remain/settlement through marrriages/spouse or asylum etc. This backlog dated back to 2002.

THE LINK or UKBA ACKNOWLEDGMENT HAS ABSOLUTLY NOTHING TO DO WITH PBS BASED APPLICATIONS....

OUR APPLICATION DONT FALL IN THOSE WHERE UKBA ACKNOWLEDGE BACKLOG???

THIS FORUM DEALS WITH PBS APPLICATION SO PLEASE DONOT MISLEAD AND GIVE US FALSE HOPES.

PLEASE READ AND UNDERSTAND YOUR SOURCE BEFORE POSTING HERE..

PLEASE DONT TAKE OFFENCE
THANKS

yawar
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: ******Hello All IMPORTANT IMPORTANT IMPORTANT *******

Post by yawar » Thu Feb 28, 2013 11:01 pm

tier1enterpreneur wrote:Hello!

I've started the petition "UKBA: Speed up the processing times for Tier 1 Entrepreneur Visas" and need your help to get it off the ground.

Will you take 30 seconds to sign it right now? Here's the link:

http://www.change.org/en-GB/petitions/u ... neur-visas

(Copy paste above link and when the page opens sign up on the right hand side of the page with your details and specifically mentioning why this petition is important to you. Make everyone you know sign this petition including your dependents, business partners. if they have applied for the same visas.)

I have also signed another petition which will be open to debate by government but i am awaiting to hear from them in a weeks time. as soon as that is available I will post another message.

Here's why it's important:

It is important as we are awaiting the visas to commence businesses. Due to the delay in the processing times, the investment money is being stagnated and resulting in losses which eventually is affecting the economy. Besides the delay in processing times is not allowing the applicants to leave the country for other professional and personal commitments. There have been applicants who cannot leave the country to attend their brother's or sister's wedding, some cannot attend the funeral of the deceased. In case of urgency applicant will be advised to withdraw the application, which again does not resolve the problem as the return of documents is taking longer too. Having investments stagnated for 50K and 200K for different applicants is definitely as drawback and I certainly do not appreciate this. Please can UKBA speed up the processing times leading to earlier decisions allowing the applicants to decide to shape their futures as future entrepreneur helping strengthen the economy. Thanking you.

You can sign my petition by clicking here.

Thanks!
Good effort, i request others to sign this as we still need 66 people to get it through.

smile_alwayz
Newly Registered

Post by smile_alwayz » Fri Mar 01, 2013 11:40 am

I received my visa this morning. So thankful to God. Good luck to everyone.

la
Member of Standing

Post by la » Fri Mar 01, 2013 11:45 am

Hi smile_alwayz,

Excellent news. Congrats for your visa. Could you please answer below queries to help other applicants.

1) Switching category from PSW or Tier 4 or Tier 2 or any other ?
2) Applied date ?
3) Bio-metrics given date ?
4) Any query received?
5) Funds location UK or Abroad ?
6) Funds verification details ?
7) 50K or 200k ?
8) How many days you have maintained the investment funds ? documents attached to your application ?
9) Business Plan and market research documents ?
10) List out documents attached to your application?
Last edited by la on Fri Mar 01, 2013 11:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

rizwan567
Diamond Member

Post by rizwan567 » Fri Mar 01, 2013 11:45 am

smile_alwayz wrote:I received my visa this morning. So thankful to God. Good luck to everyone.
congrats for such a great news... will be thankful if you can tell if 50k was in your own account or in third party account. If in your account is it UK account or overseas account. If in third party account was it UK third party or 3rd party from overseas.

smile_alwayz
Newly Registered

Post by smile_alwayz » Fri Mar 01, 2013 1:30 pm

50K category...i applied in aug...gave my biometric in sept...and got my visa today....

there were no queries from UKBA in between...

the entire funds are kept in my account till today....

la
Member of Standing

Post by la » Fri Mar 01, 2013 1:33 pm

smile_alwayz wrote:50K category...i applied in aug...gave my biometric in sept...and got my visa today....

Could you please let us know all documents details attached to your application. Also let us know your education qualification details and what business you have shown to UK BA to get the visa.

la
Member of Standing

Post by la » Fri Mar 01, 2013 1:38 pm

Any guys who applied in October 2012, got visa or got query from UK BA or waiting for decision. Please update

smile_alwayz
Newly Registered

Post by smile_alwayz » Fri Mar 01, 2013 3:43 pm

la wrote:
smile_alwayz wrote:50K category...i applied in aug...gave my biometric in sept...and got my visa today....

Could you please let us know all documents details attached to your application. Also let us know your education qualification details and what business you have shown to UK BA to get the visa.
i sent in the regular documents...
2 contracts
NO BUSINESS PLAN...
Business card
advertising material....
I am MBA...