ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Majy05

Re: Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Post by Majy05 » Fri May 02, 2014 2:00 pm

I applied in september for spouse visa got a letter 16th may stating they wanted more documents, i have just sent them by dhl service, will they get to the embassy? Any1 in the same boat as me...

musriz
Member of Standing

Post by musriz » Fri May 02, 2014 2:04 pm

Zazam wrote:
RONZ wrote:I have gone over 24 weeks!, I spoke to senior case worker of our MP and he's been brilliantly help full.

Trying to push! let's see, I applied on 16 Dec 2013.

Ridiculous!
------
Ronz you sure you gone oveer 24 weeks lol , excluding weekends and public holidays

im bored of waiting zzzzzzz... next weeks the week, fingers crossed
Insha'Allah Zamzam..
Its allowed, the wait and stress is taking a toll on his mathematics lol
Applied 17th Jan 2014
VAC Mirpur
Category A (Husband)
Called for Interview 3rd July 2014
ALHAMDHULILLAH VISA GRANTED SAME DAY
Total 117 working days

RONZ

Post by RONZ » Fri May 02, 2014 2:23 pm

As it's now started to reflect on my Maths,
I hope to get it before it gets worst and starts to reflect on my Biology and Chemistry too :shock: !
musriz wrote:
Zazam wrote:
RONZ wrote:I have gone over 24 weeks!, I spoke to senior case worker of our MP and he's been brilliantly help full.

Trying to push! let's see, I applied on 16 Dec 2013.

Ridiculous!
------
Ronz you sure you gone oveer 24 weeks lol , excluding weekends and public holidays

im bored of waiting zzzzzzz... next weeks the week, fingers crossed
Insha'Allah Zamzam..
Its allowed, the wait and stress is taking a toll on his mathematics lol
Applied on : 16\12\2013
forward to ISL OC : 17\12\2013
Visa granted : 21\05\2014

Zazam

Post by Zazam » Fri May 02, 2014 2:30 pm

LOL, Awwh. :lol:
Inshallahh I really do hope we all hear soon, gonna be a long weekend, dreary bank holiday Monday...
... Rubbish

musriz
Member of Standing

Post by musriz » Fri May 02, 2014 3:11 pm

Zazam wrote:LOL, Awwh. :lol:
Inshallahh I really do hope we all hear soon, gonna be a long weekend, dreary bank holiday Monday...
BHC will be open monday. I just checked on their website. Pheww counting each and every day here.
Applied 17th Jan 2014
VAC Mirpur
Category A (Husband)
Total 117 working days

iKal

Post by iKal » Fri May 02, 2014 3:50 pm

Alhamdulillah my wife got her visa granted on 1st may but we found out today (2nd may)!! Shes coming with me either on 18th may or after because she needs to do her final shopping lol

musriz
Member of Standing

Post by musriz » Fri May 02, 2014 3:52 pm

iKal wrote:Alhamdulillah my wife got her visa granted on 1st may but we found out today (2nd may)!! Shes coming with me either on 18th may or after because she needs to do her final shopping lol
Congratulations. Have a blessed life together. And pray for us too.
Applied 17th Jan 2014
VAC Mirpur
Category A (Husband)
Total 117 working days

saf786
Member of Standing

Post by saf786 » Fri May 02, 2014 3:56 pm

Congratulations !

Quick question... Someone wrote on here that if u have any documents which r related to ur present application which is on hold, documents that wernt ready when they asking for additional documents, can I send them now ??? The documents arnt anything new, just tax papers and that for the last year.
Someone mentioned we could send them ... My question was when my husband goes to the gerrys in Islamabad , what does he say or does he just give the papers in and says they asked or these documents ?

ADUANWAR

Post by ADUANWAR » Fri May 02, 2014 5:18 pm

One off my wife's very close friend got her visa today!! She only re-applied two weeks ago after she was refused the first time so it looks like people who are applying these days are getting visa much quicker.

I asked for my application to be withdrawn and my wife got a message today as well to collect her passport on Monday so no Bank Holiday for them LOL. I'm just praying that even tho we asked for the passport back she will have a visa on it when she collect's it.
IN SHA Allah

prayforus
Member of Standing

Post by prayforus » Fri May 02, 2014 5:50 pm

ADUANWAR, if your spouse visa application was put on hold, and you withdrew it, then there will be a stamp in the passport which states it's been withdrawn.

ADUANWAR

Post by ADUANWAR » Fri May 02, 2014 6:06 pm

prayforus wrote:ADUANWAR, if your spouse visa application was put on hold, and you withdrew it, then there will be a stamp in the passport which states it's been withdrawn.
I know but one can make DUA and Allah is the one who listens to it :)

Shine786
Newly Registered

Post by Shine786 » Fri May 02, 2014 10:43 pm

iKal wrote:Alhamdulillah my wife got her visa granted on 1st may but we found out today (2nd may)!! Shes coming with me either on 18th may or after because she needs to do her final shopping lol
Congratulations :) nice to see some good news !x

fatimaxyz
Newly Registered

Post by fatimaxyz » Fri May 02, 2014 11:49 pm

Dear Tazmaniaa

I cant read your private message because it says I need to participate more on the forums :(

Tazmaniaa

Post by Tazmaniaa » Sat May 03, 2014 8:38 am

fatimaxyz wrote:Dear Tazmaniaa

I cant read your private message because it says I need to participate more on the forums :(
Oh i asked did u put ur wage into ur acc everyweek or weneva u git a chance n cn u list the docs u submited.x
1st application:applied nov 2012
Refused: Feb 2013

2nd application:applied oct 2013
Refused:sept 2014

Appeal submitted 26th sept......

fatimaxyz
Newly Registered

Post by fatimaxyz » Sat May 03, 2014 12:43 pm

Tazmaniaa wrote:

Oh i asked did u put ur wage into ur acc everyweek or weneva u git a chance n cn u list the docs u submited.x
I put my wages monthly into my account, but I didn't send them a copy of my current account, only my savings account which I put £1,500 in every month and when we applied I had £10,000. It wasn't relevant at all and didn't make sense to me but my solicitor said it would work in our favor so we just complied.

I am really sorry since my father was heavily involved with my visa application I am not totally aware of all the documents we sent, especially since it was such a long time ago.

Tazmaniaa

Post by Tazmaniaa » Sat May 03, 2014 1:40 pm

fatimaxyz wrote:
Tazmaniaa wrote:

I put my wages monthly into my account, but I didn't send them a copy of my current account, only my savings account which I put £1,500 in every month and when we applied I had £10,000. It wasn't relevant at all and didn't make sense to me but my solicitor said it would work in our favor so we just complied.

I am really sorry since my father was heavily involved with my visa application I am not totally aware of all the documents we sent, especially since it was such a long time ago.

Oh kaii thankss
1st application:applied nov 2012
Refused: Feb 2013

2nd application:applied oct 2013
Refused:sept 2014

Appeal submitted 26th sept......

prayforus
Member of Standing

Post by prayforus » Sat May 03, 2014 2:07 pm

To those who are re-applied, anyone done so through the priority service?

shah1991

Post by shah1991 » Sat May 03, 2014 3:08 pm

Majy05 wrote:I applied in september for spouse visa got a letter 16th may stating they wanted more documents, i have just sent them by dhl service, will they get to the embassy? Any1 in the same boat as me...
Hey i applied in november i received a letter on march 19 for more documents too i sent them i was meant to sent it within three weeks but it was abit late but i have not received any reply yet but a friend of mine applied from same karachi and same situation he got his visa day before yesterday....IN SHA ALLAH am still waiting...

alil2014
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Post by alil2014 » Sat May 03, 2014 4:28 pm

Hi, just needed some help on the visa application form.

It is to do with the previous immigration history and visa applications.

1. One of the questions asks about any previous visa refusals, would this include refusals which were overturned on appeal. What about if exact dates are not known could you put down approximate dates and explain that you don't have the exact dates?

2. Previous visits to the uk; can these be approximate dates too I.e. Month and year

I'm sure they look up every applicants previous immigration and travel history; so as long as I state we don't have exact dates do you think this would be ok?

As the last thing I want is for UKVI to say that you did not disclose all information.

Your advice would be kindly appreciated from brothers and sisters on this forum.

Thank you

Ali

form544
Newly Registered

Post by form544 » Sat May 03, 2014 8:18 pm

Hi guys,
I have appealed against the ECO refusal notice on March 25, 2014 and received an acknowledgement letter stating they have received my application and have asked UKBA to review/respond to this. The letter also states that the legal department have given UKBA until end-June 2014 to respond to them.

my question is does anyone here have an idea by when I should expect UKBA to respond confirming if they are agreeing to additional evidence I provided with my appeal or they are going to contest the appeal?

background:
Tier-2 spouse visa refused due to insufficient evidence provided for communication. ECO was happy with everything else otherwise, no other complications.

I am starting to worry about it now since its about 5/6 weeks (considering Easter and Bank holiday weekends).

many thanks,

khawaja9
Newly Registered

Post by khawaja9 » Sat May 03, 2014 9:13 pm

shah1991 wrote:
Majy05 wrote:I applied in september for spouse visa got a letter 16th may stating they wanted more documents, i have just sent them by dhl service, will they get to the embassy? Any1 in the same boat as me...
Hey i applied in november i received a letter on march 19 for more documents too i sent them i was meant to sent it within three weeks but it was abit late but i have not received any reply yet but a friend of mine applied from same karachi and same situation he got his visa day before yesterday....IN SHA ALLAH am still waiting...

can i ask u n ur wife both got email for extra documents or just one person.

saf786
Member of Standing

Post by saf786 » Sat May 03, 2014 9:48 pm

Guys... Sorry again ... Someone in this forum told me that we can send additional documents by choice which r related to our ur rent visa case... Nothig latest... Just documents that were my available at that point and which are now.
My question is how do I send these additional documents ? Because I thought if hubby does t from Pakistan and goes to gerrys, would they ask for a letter or something or why are u sending more documents ?
We have still got the letter which we received I September where they wrote what documents they needed but we couldn't send some in time ... We have them now and I wanted to no how I could send them to them ... Consider then or not but I want them to see we do have all evidential documents about tax and income

Anybody please

shah1991

Post by shah1991 » Sun May 04, 2014 11:07 am

khawaja9 wrote:
shah1991 wrote:

can i ask u n ur wife both got email for extra documents or just one person.
No only i received an email and one week later a letter was sent to home address too wasn't healthy. And if any additional documents i sent did not satisfy them i will be on hold just because I don't meet financial related evidential requirements but no issue with my income.

Saika A

Post by Saika A » Sun May 04, 2014 5:16 pm

hi just wanted to ask if you cant get screen shots of your whatsapp convos, is there any other way you can show these cz thats our main evidence of communication

thanks

neeshi
Newly Registered

Post by neeshi » Sun May 04, 2014 5:40 pm

form544 wrote:Hi guys,
I have appealed against the ECO refusal notice on March 25, 2014 and received an acknowledgement letter stating they have received my application and have asked UKBA to review/respond to this. The letter also states that the legal department have given UKBA until end-June 2014 to respond to them.

my question is does anyone here have an idea by when I should expect UKBA to respond confirming if they are agreeing to additional evidence I provided with my appeal or they are going to contest the appeal?

background:
Tier-2 spouse visa refused due to insufficient evidence provided for communication. ECO was happy with everything else otherwise, no other complications.

I am starting to worry about it now since its about 5/6 weeks (considering Easter and Bank holiday weekends).

many thanks,
Hi Form544

I have tried emailing you but can not do so. You have mentioned that your visa was refused because of insufficient evidence provided for communication?

What evidence did you provide before refusal?
Which additional evidence have you provided for the appeal?

It would be of great help if you could please let me know as I think I might get refused on the same basis?