ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

musriz
Member of Standing

Re: Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Post by musriz » Tue May 06, 2014 12:55 am

abdulraheem123 wrote:
musriz wrote:
abdulraheem123 wrote:Has anyone on here applied for a divorce in the kashmir court on here?
i need to know how long it can take and what steps to take?
There is a divorce procedure through the Union Council in Pakistan. It takes 90 days.
Please understand the law in Pakistan and Azad Kasmir are different and UKVI are aware of both laws.
It all depends where both people are living at the time of divorce. If both are present in AK then they accept the verbal and written divorce through the Mirpur Union Council.
If either one are in UK then unfortunately they will only accept the UK divorce via courts here.
You will have go through the union council where that marriage was registered and get a divorce certificate through them.
i will be present in kashmir when i process the divorce through the courts,
this is what the guidelines says

"An overseas divorce will be recognised if:

* it is obtained by means of judicial or other proceedings in any country outside
the United Kingdom; and

* it is valid in that country; and

* either spouse was habitually resident in, or was a national of that country"

my ex-wife is habitually resident in that country and has never been to UK.

so my understanding is that as long as i go to kashmir and do the divorce there by "judicial or other proceedings" it should be accepted. there dont accept bare talaq divorce if i am domiciled in UK, it needs to be by "judicial proceedings"
That is correct. If you are both in AK they will even accept the bare talaq ! Im not quite sure how you will prove you are 'habitually' residing there and not just visiting. However you can get something in written form by the mufti in Mirpur AK who deals with these procedures.
Im glad your on the right track and have read guidelines on their website. Best of luck
Applied 17th Jan 2014
VAC Mirpur
Category A (Husband)
Called for Interview 3rd July 2014
ALHAMDHULILLAH VISA GRANTED SAME DAY
Total 117 working days

salimkk

Post by salimkk » Tue May 06, 2014 1:37 pm

GUYS MY WIFE RECEIVED RFC TODAY .... she has received a call from Islamabad number that her passport is ready for collection but we don't know the decision yet .

and the problem is we cant receive the passport as my wife is away and she cant collect the passport any one knows what is the procedure if some one else want to collect the passport on behalf of the applicant

and any one knows the Gerry,s office direct phone number

my time line is application submitted on 9th sept 2013
recieved rfc today

muskaan1987

Post by muskaan1987 » Tue May 06, 2014 3:33 pm

fn286 wrote:
muskaan1987 wrote:and rest of my documents have been accepted

it was only the tax issue they have

stuoid eco
Dear Muskaan1987

How BHC found out about your tax was paid on 13K? did you submit any HMRC letters?

I know BHC have authority to check directly with HMRC UK and they do quite often these days...they do reject cases on the basis of current situation...if someone submitted application months ago and then lost the job or business and if BHC checked with HMRC, they will reject the application as no longer employed...this is my understanding... I always suggest attaching HMRC letters instead of just p60...
thankyou very much on your input

i have had a word with my accountant and he said he will just make new accounts from april 2013 to april 2014 to make it simple and easy

just pray its gets done on time and my husband issued a visa :)

muskaan1987

Post by muskaan1987 » Tue May 06, 2014 3:34 pm

i have got all letter of hmrc

class 1 and 2

Majy05

Post by Majy05 » Tue May 06, 2014 3:46 pm

salimkk wrote:GUYS MY WIFE RECEIVED RFC TODAY .... she has received a call from Islamabad number that her passport is ready for collection but we don't know the decision yet .

and the problem is we cant receive the passport as my wife is away and she cant collect the passport any one knows what is the procedure if some one else want to collect the passport on behalf of the applicant

recieved rfc today
Were you asked for any additional documents if so when? And when did you submit them

aneesa786

Post by aneesa786 » Tue May 06, 2014 4:43 pm

salimkk wrote:GUYS MY WIFE RECEIVED RFC TODAY .... she has received a call from Islamabad number that her passport is ready for collection but we don't know the decision yet .

recieved rfc today
Can you let us know what category of income you applied under please?
Last edited by aneesa786 on Tue May 06, 2014 5:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Centre: Islamabad
Online application: 20/12/13
Submitted: 30/12/13
Forwarded to ISB OC: 30/12/13
Under process at BHC : 13/01/14
Call for RFC: 24/06/14
Outcome: Visa Granted Alhamdulillah

fn286

Post by fn286 » Tue May 06, 2014 4:51 pm

muskaan1987 wrote:i have got all letter of hmrc

class 1 and 2
Hi.

My question was did you submit any HMRC letters with your visa application? How did BHC found out about your tax?

My second question is will your accountant also update records with HMRC?

class 1 and class 2 letter NI or both NI and income? I think for self employed (without a limited) only net income is considered for visa i.e. after expenses.

fn286

Post by fn286 » Tue May 06, 2014 4:55 pm

recieved rfc today
hi..

anyone can collect passport if they show original CNIC and/or athorisation letter from the applicant. This use to be the process. My driver collected my passport years ago :)

salimkk

Post by salimkk » Tue May 06, 2014 5:04 pm

thanks fn286 .... for your reply .. yes i think this is the procedure but still i will confirm it some how

to aneesa786.... i applied as combination of categories i am employed +self employed + cash savings

to Majy05..... no i was not asked for any additional documents

ALWAYSHOPE
Member of Standing

Post by ALWAYSHOPE » Tue May 06, 2014 9:22 pm

To Salimkk

Good luck. Hope its visa granted. You have waited a long time for update.
Submitted Application: Feb 2012
Application Refused: Jul 2012
Appealed: Unsuccessfull
Reapplied: 27th Sep 2013
Application hold - Jan 2014
RFC: 26th August 2014
Result: Alhamdulillah Visa Granted - All thanks to Allah and your prayers

Shine786
Newly Registered

Post by Shine786 » Tue May 06, 2014 9:58 pm

Any update on mirpuri applicants ??

Also to the people who emailed for an update how long did you wait til you got a reply ?

Over four months and no update :(

mushypeas29
Newly Registered

Post by mushypeas29 » Tue May 06, 2014 10:59 pm

Hello everyone. I thought I would share my timeline with you.

My Time Line:

Initial Application date: 4.11.13
Date of decision: 13.12.13
Notified of Decision and collected passport on: 18.12.13.
Decision: Refusal as English Lang Test not sat.
Decision made in 30 days.

New Application Date: 4.3.14
Date of decision: 21.4.14
Notified of Decision and collected passport on: 21.4.14
decision made 33 days.

Reading this forum has given me strength during this very difficult time. However, I have kept my faith in God and realise that everything happens for a reason. Keep the faith and God Bless.

Mushypeas29

mushypeas29
Newly Registered

Post by mushypeas29 » Tue May 06, 2014 11:01 pm

Forgot to mention that the decision was successful and my wife got the Visa lol

Naila

Post by Naila » Wed May 07, 2014 12:19 am

Slam shine786

I also applied in Mirpur n bein waitin for 7 months stil no response. Dnt knw wt dey takin tym. May Allah SWT grant us all visa for our spouse soon inshallah ameen.

ash2006
United Kingdom

Post by ash2006 » Wed May 07, 2014 9:38 am

naila if you look at my timeline, i been waiting for 7 months as well, all i get is further checks are being conducted , i dont understand what is taking them so long
Spouse Visa
Entered UK 10/06/14
Flrm applied Feb 2017
Expires 19 August 2019
Ilr application submitted 17/07/2019
Appointment bio metric super priority-31 July 2019

RONZ

Post by RONZ » Wed May 07, 2014 9:42 am

As2006 - Same here, My Mp wrote to me that further checks are being done and it's being so long ..
I applied in Dec 16. I wonder what checks they are conducting.

--
ash2006 wrote:naila if you look at my timeline, i been waiting for 7 months as well, all i get is further checks are being conducted , i dont understand what is taking them so long
Applied on : 16\12\2013
forward to ISL OC : 17\12\2013
Visa granted : 21\05\2014

Naila

Post by Naila » Wed May 07, 2014 10:24 am

Ash 2006

Have u involved ur mp in dis situation is ur case bein on hold.

Shine786
Newly Registered

Post by Shine786 » Wed May 07, 2014 11:56 am

Naila and ash, have you tried to contact anyone? I've emailed but no reply, stressing me out

Wasalam x

musriz
Member of Standing

Post by musriz » Wed May 07, 2014 1:17 pm

March seems to be a lucky month. So many ppl who submitted applications in March have already got their visa's.
Dec/Jan applicants still waiting ! So unfair.
Applied 17th Jan 2014
VAC Mirpur
Category A (Husband)
Called for Interview 3rd July 2014
ALHAMDHULILLAH VISA GRANTED SAME DAY
Total 117 working days

shahid78

Post by shahid78 » Wed May 07, 2014 1:35 pm

AHMED.46001 wrote:
Shine786 wrote:
AHMED.46001 wrote:Salaam all,

Got this email reply:
Dear Sir/ Mad Thank you for contacting the UK Visas and Immigrations international enquiry service. The decision of your visa application has been made and you should receive a confirmation email shortly. kind Regards Yang Xu UKVI

Don't know whether to trust them or not i'm sure someone else had this reply even though their application was on hold. Has anybody had this and actually had RFC shortly after?

which email did you email them on ?? I sent one ages ago still haven't received a reply :( inshallah hope it's good news for you
Emailed them via the new tracking system. Here's the link:
https://ukvi-international.faq-help.com

Provide them with the application reference no GWF..... and a date of birth. If they don't respond within a couple of working days try again using a different email address.
Hi as you said we are not suppose to give them GWF reference number, then what else reference we should give them, my wife and son submitted their dependent Visa application for Tier1 General dependents they are not given any reference number, we have only GWF reference number can you let us know from where did you get this reference and where it is printed Please, thanks

shahid78

Post by shahid78 » Wed May 07, 2014 1:35 pm

AHMED.46001 wrote:
Shine786 wrote:
AHMED.46001 wrote:Salaam all,

Got this email reply:
Dear Sir/ Mad Thank you for contacting the UK Visas and Immigrations international enquiry service. The decision of your visa application has been made and you should receive a confirmation email shortly. kind Regards Yang Xu UKVI

Don't know whether to trust them or not i'm sure someone else had this reply even though their application was on hold. Has anybody had this and actually had RFC shortly after?

which email did you email them on ?? I sent one ages ago still haven't received a reply :( inshallah hope it's good news for you
Emailed them via the new tracking system. Here's the link:
https://ukvi-international.faq-help.com

Provide them with the application reference no GWF..... and a date of birth. If they don't respond within a couple of working days try again using a different email address.
Hi as you said we are not suppose to give them GWF reference number, then what else reference we should give them, my wife and son submitted their dependent Visa application for Tier1 General dependents they are not given any reference number, we have only GWF reference number can you let us know from where did you get this reference and where it is printed Please, thanks

Safikazmi12

Post by Safikazmi12 » Wed May 07, 2014 2:32 pm

Dear Syed, Thank you for contacting the UK Visas and Immigrations International Enquiry Service. Your application has not yet been processed by an entry clearance officer. You will be informed as soon as it is completed. We hope that this has answered your query. For any further details , or should you need to contact us again please refer to our website at https://ukvi-international.faq-help.com/ Best Regards, The UK Visa and Immigration International Enquiry Service

Dear Forum Members,
I emailed them on 5th may 2013. so I will advise all the forum members please don't use chat or phone service because they will charge u and the reply will be the same like I received. so better to submit online e-mail enquiry and wait for one day they will send u reply. I applied on 20th January 2014 so still my application is not processed by and Entry Clearance officer. Allah knows Better what they want to do with us.....
MY TIMELINE:
APPLICATION DATE: 20 JANUARY 2014 (ISLAMABAD)
RFC: Visa Granted on 23-09-2014

muskaan1987

Post by muskaan1987 » Wed May 07, 2014 2:37 pm

fn286 wrote:
muskaan1987 wrote:i have got all letter of hmrc

class 1 and 2
Hi.

My question was did you submit any HMRC letters with your visa application? How did BHC found out about your tax?

My second question is will your accountant also update records with HMRC?

class 1 and class 2 letter NI or both NI and income? I think for self employed (without a limited) only net income is considered for visa i.e. after expenses.
i sent 1400 tax paid at the time letter

and ni 1

later came the ni 2 and i the paid another 700 tax

my accountant has told me he will write a letter saying they have calculated my money wrong plus do new accounts for 2014

also its personal and not limited

thanx

Naila

Post by Naila » Wed May 07, 2014 3:01 pm

Slam shine786

I have contacted my mp n my MP goes I will hear very soon bt gd knws hw long der soon gna be

Sidra Akil

Post by Sidra Akil » Wed May 07, 2014 4:51 pm

salaam guys

my wife got a sms and a call from gerrys today to say come tomorrow to collect her passport. please make dua that her visa has been accepted.
we had no contact since 9/12/13 when we submitted her paper work in mirpur and this is the only contact we have had today.
Application submitted: 9th december 2013
Under process at BHC: 20th december 2013
Outcome - visa granted - 8th April 2014