ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

fn286

Re: Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Post by fn286 » Thu May 08, 2014 10:51 am

Hi.

A lot is changed after 28/10/2013 when new rules came out.. they use to do it many years back...I'm not sure may be they did randomly...waste of time anyways...mostly weaker cases are picked up...

there is a language question in the application regarding the interview..not sure if there is anyway you can changed the language once the application is submitted... its better to select urdu at that stage...

All the best...
AHMED.46001 wrote:Salam Nadizee and Naila thanks!

Whatever Allah wills we will accept. Inshallah we will all be with our spouses soon have faith. Make dua for each other.

Yes Naila i was googling around and found a blog that mentioned similar types of questions and that its usually ok unless the questions are really badly answered (e.g one word answers or answers that contradict the application)

@fn286
I think they normally do random interviews anyway and i think they ask what language you want the interview in.

I appreciate all the input btw ppl and im always parying for you guys. Congrats to the recent ppl with rfcs.

NaveedYousaf12
Newly Registered

Post by NaveedYousaf12 » Thu May 08, 2014 1:01 pm

does anyone klnow after submitting additional documents if i have recieved no email regarding any issue then my documents stand accpeted or i should consider my application onhold as i havent recieved anything after addition documents submission date i.e 26-FEB-2014
Application Date 20.11.2013
Additional Documents Required: 7-02-2014
Additional documents submitted: 26-02-2014
nothing hear after date just emailed them and reply was pending for further checks
RFC ... waiting ... Inshallah will be positive

Lala84
Newly Registered

Post by Lala84 » Thu May 08, 2014 1:13 pm

So people receiving their RFCs have told me that there is no change in their tracking. So it's true, tracking is not working anymore. I've been wasting my time checking everyday

aneesa786

Post by aneesa786 » Thu May 08, 2014 1:17 pm

Lala84 wrote:So people receiving their RFCs have told me that there is no change in their tracking. So it's true, tracking is not working anymore. I've been wasting my time checking everyday
The tracking wasn't very helpful at all that's the reason why it was taken away. It'd tell you it's submitted, two weeks later that it's gone to BHC (if they can be bothered to update it) and then finally a call for RFC. There was no step by step process update at all because all cases are different. When you get RFC you should get an email and/or phone call anyway. Since UKVI replaced UKBA earlier this year they've not bothered with it
Centre: Islamabad
Online application: 20/12/13
Submitted: 30/12/13
Forwarded to ISB OC: 30/12/13
Under process at BHC : 13/01/14
Call for RFC: 24/06/14
Outcome: Visa Granted Alhamdulillah

prayforus
Member of Standing

Post by prayforus » Thu May 08, 2014 3:23 pm

Quick question; to those who have submitted online bank statement printouts. Did you get them stamped or not? The last time we applied, we had no problem, and did not have them stamped. This time round I am going to submit the actual bank statements which are posted to me. It was only for 1 month which we submitted online printouts.

Just want an opinion really.

RONZ

Post by RONZ » Thu May 08, 2014 3:26 pm

Yes - I submitted the printouts all were stamped.

They should be good.

Although i am still waiting for RFC been 5 months.

---

prayforus wrote:Quick question; to those who have submitted online bank statement printouts. Did you get them stamped or not? The last time we applied, we had no problem, and did not have them stamped. This time round I am going to submit the actual bank statements which are posted to me. It was only for 1 month which we submitted online printouts.

Applied on : 16\12\2013
forward to ISL OC : 17\12\2013
Visa granted : 21\05\2014

tallojani

Post by tallojani » Thu May 08, 2014 5:33 pm

prayforus wrote:Quick question; to those who have submitted online bank statement printouts. Did you get them stamped or not? The last time we applied, we had no problem, and did not have them stamped. This time round I am going to submit the actual bank statements which are posted to me. It was only for 1 month which we submitted online printouts.

UKBA guidelines clearly stated printouts must be stamped and signed. you didn't have them stamped last time but there was another stronger objection for your refusal. I had mine stamped and signed. From personal experience I have learnt that BHC would not point out every single fault in our application. They leave us in the dark so that we make errors again so they get the fee.
May Allah swt make it easy for us all

prayforus
Member of Standing

Post by prayforus » Thu May 08, 2014 5:52 pm

Makes sense Tallojani, thanks. That's why I rather wait for my posted statements to arrive before I send the documents off to be submitted by my wife.

Majy05

Post by Majy05 » Thu May 08, 2014 5:55 pm

Has any one used DHL courier to send documents to british high commission and how long did u receive a reply saying documents received like....i sent mine on the 2nd waiting a reply 7 months....

Nadizee

Post by Nadizee » Thu May 08, 2014 6:00 pm

fn286 wrote:Dear Nadizee

Lawyers keeps 70% of the truth/secrets hidden from you...and I gve away all info straightaway so I cannot be a lawyer...or a solicitor or BHC employee...

first ask your husband to arrange bank statement asap as sometime banks take lot of time...and then courier to BHC...

Yes, there is no harm in sending hextra documents to support your case...ECOs are so ******** they can come up with more reasons to delay to application... when they find something missing they hold the case without looking at other docs.. and when you submit missing they can say something else is missing...they wont assess all docs in one go...so my suggestion is send what ever you can...also I would suggest sending more salary slips / p60 and hmrc letters (as tax year ended now) ...all the docs you have provided must be 6 months old ... not mandatory but I would do..

To fn286
Asslam-u-alykum R u lawyer??sory I like ur comments to other people u gv me hope as well thts y askin,,,,,
Can u gv me advice pls shal we send record of our calls nd the prove of money which my husband sent to me in this last 6 months,,,,as I came back from uk 6 nd half months b4. Nd aplied straight away,,,,,,,,or shall we send only that bank statement which I mention b4???? Thanks[/quo
te]

Thank u soo much for detail Rply,,,my husband jst post that documents to me 5 mints b4,,,,yeah he sent p60,,bank statement,,,office letter wher he is working from last 10 years,,waige slips,,the prov of that money he
sent to me nd a covering letter on his bhalf
Hope it's works nd Allah will help us
My question is,,shall I give it to Gerry to post or
Shall I send to visa enquiry office ibd as I,m living in islamabd,,,,

zeeh
Member of Standing

Post by zeeh » Thu May 08, 2014 6:33 pm

Sidra Akil wrote:
Xiko wrote:
Sidra Akil wrote:salaam guys

my wife got a sms and a call from gerrys today to say come tomorrow to collect her passport. please make dua that her visa has been accepted.
we had no contact since 9/12/13 when we submitted her paper work in mirpur and this is the only contact we have had today.
Congrats

Can you please tell me if your wife changed name on her passport after marriage? And how many payslips and statement did you send them and did you incle any letters from HMRC thanks
On her passport she had her own surname. She had her passport made before she got married to me.
I submitted 7 months worth of pay slips for both my jobs. Two p60's for both jobs and 7 months worth of bank statements. I sent two employers letters stating when i was in employment since. These are my basics i sent. I did include all my house deeds, council tax letter, gas/electric bills and mortgage letters. copies of transferring her money each month around £150 per month. Phone records using lyca mobile and lebara. letter from council about my property and people in my family who reside with me. I wrote them a letter to state how much contact i had with my wife.

I am just praying tomorrow she gets the good news when she goes to collect her papers.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ANY NEWS ON YOUR RFC
May the blessings of Allah fill your life with happiness and open all the doors of success now and always.

shah1991

Post by shah1991 » Thu May 08, 2014 7:07 pm

zeeh wrote:Sidra Akil wrote:
salaam guys

my wife got a sms and a call from gerrys today to say come tomorrow to collect her passport. please make dua that her visa has been accepted.
we had no contact since 9/12/13 when we submitted her paper work in mirpur and this is the only contact we have had today.
selaam what was the outcome of the RFC? Did you also receive an email when your received the sms because my dad lost the phone with the sim i gave the number to the BHC for them to contact me on.all the forum members please don't use the chat service its useless it doesn't give any help at all i bought the pin and started chatting all she said was its in process like i didn't know that already.

Thanks

fn286

Post by fn286 » Thu May 08, 2014 8:23 pm

Dear Nadizee,

Many people courier documents (with reference ) directly to BHC to save time. Your husband should have done the same. but anyways nothing to worry about... To be honest I have not seen the letter or email received from BHC for further documents and what it suggests with regards to sending further documents..If there is any reference/ID mentioned of the ECO ..I think document should be sent to that ID...

Good luck

fn286

Post by fn286 » Thu May 08, 2014 8:27 pm

What the hell now all pakistani need to arrange polio vaccination certificate to travel abroad... sindh government already implemented this ridiculous requirement....

zeeh
Member of Standing

Post by zeeh » Thu May 08, 2014 8:53 pm

fn286 wrote:What the hell now all pakistani need to arrange polio vaccination certificate to travel abroad... sindh government already implemented this ridiculous requirement....
IT IS FREE AND AVAILABLE OVER AIRPORT POLIO VACCINATION COUNTER SO GET IT BEFORE TRAVEL,WHICH MAKE SCENE. [Pakistani government says it will set up mandatory immunisation points at airports and border crossings to help stop its polio outbreak from spreading]
May the blessings of Allah fill your life with happiness and open all the doors of success now and always.

fn286

Post by fn286 » Thu May 08, 2014 9:32 pm

zeeh wrote:
fn286 wrote:What the hell now all pakistani need to arrange polio vaccination certificate to travel abroad... sindh government already implemented this ridiculous requirement....
IT IS FREE AND AVAILABLE OVER AIRPORT POLIO VACCINATION COUNTER SO GET IT BEFORE TRAVEL,WHICH MAKE SCENE. [Pakistani government says it will set up mandatory immunisation points at airports and border crossings to help stop its polio outbreak from spreading]
how long this certificate will take...people have to be at the airport hours before the flight now? Is it possible to get this certificate else where...any hospital?

Sidra Akil

Post by Sidra Akil » Thu May 08, 2014 9:47 pm

ANY NEWS ON YOUR RFC[/quote][/quote][/quote]

Salaam sorry for late reply i was at work.
She went today and mashAllah she got her visa granted :)
Application submitted: 9th december 2013
Under process at BHC: 20th december 2013
Outcome - visa granted - 8th April 2014

Zazam

Post by Zazam » Thu May 08, 2014 9:50 pm

Sidra Akil wrote:ANY NEWS ON YOUR RFC
[/quote][/quote]

She went today and mashAllah she got her visa granted :)[/quote]

Mubarak Ho, Congratulations :) Thats great some good news

I hope the rest of us December applicants hear soo n In shall ah...
... Rubbish

Sidra Akil

Post by Sidra Akil » Thu May 08, 2014 9:52 pm

shah1991 wrote:
zeeh wrote:Sidra Akil wrote:
salaam guys

selaam what was the outcome of the RFC? Did you also receive an email when your received the sms because my dad lost the phone with the sim i gave the number to the BHC for them to contact me on.all the forum members please don't use the chat service its useless it doesn't give any help at all i bought the pin and started chatting all she said was its in process like i didn't know that already.

Thanks
Hi
My wife received an sms yesterday and then a phone call within 30 mins from gerrys in mirpur to say come collect your papers tomorrow. She went today and her visa was granted :)
I dont know how else they would contact you if you dont have that number you gave them on your application but you should get an email i believe to say your paper work is ready.
keep checking that visa status page as mines changed saying ready for collection and today its saying she has collected her papers.

Sidra Akil

Post by Sidra Akil » Thu May 08, 2014 9:54 pm

Zazam wrote:
[/quote]

Mubarak Ho, Congratulations :) Thats great some good news

I hope the rest of us December applicants hear soo n In shall ah...[/quote]

Thanks very much.
Well today my wife was told my gerrys when she went to collect her papers that they are now clearing the december batch of applications so inshallah you will hear soon too. Will make dua for you and everyone else who is waiting for the RFC's.

Sidra Akil

Post by Sidra Akil » Thu May 08, 2014 9:57 pm

Guys for anyone who cant access the tracking page here is a link.
this tracking page still works.

https://www.vfsglobal.org/ukg-passportt ... HqXg%3d%3d

I was using google chrome web browser in case anyone having issues getting on to the tracking page.

zeeh
Member of Standing

Post by zeeh » Thu May 08, 2014 10:04 pm

Sidra Akil wrote:Guys for anyone who cant access the tracking page here is a link.
this tracking page still works.

https://www.vfsglobal.org/ukg-passportt ... HqXg%3d%3d

I was using google chrome web browser in case anyone having issues getting on to the tracking page.
congratulation please update you signature now. :lol:

zeeh
Member of Standing

Post by zeeh » Thu May 08, 2014 10:06 pm

[/quote][/quote]

when visa was stamped on her passport any dates?

ALWAYSHOPE
Member of Standing

Post by ALWAYSHOPE » Thu May 08, 2014 10:15 pm

To Sidra A Kil

Congratulations !
Submitted Application: Feb 2012
Application Refused: Jul 2012
Appealed: Unsuccessfull
Reapplied: 27th Sep 2013
Application hold - Jan 2014
RFC: 26th August 2014
Result: Alhamdulillah Visa Granted - All thanks to Allah and your prayers

Sidra Akil

Post by Sidra Akil » Thu May 08, 2014 10:15 pm

when visa was stamped on her passport any dates?[/quote]

I will check with my wife tomorrow inshallah when it was stamped. She was too excited to check lol