ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

sophia20

Re: Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Post by sophia20 » Wed May 14, 2014 11:53 pm

Aneesa786 he said he checked whatever he had but there was no gwf number, that's what he told me.....
Always hope we didn't apply online....so I don't know now... I'm gonna ask him again he's blind after all lol
Is there a certain paper he myt have received after giving in application at Gerry's?!?! Can anyone be a bit more specific plz?
Thanks

AHMED.46001

Post by AHMED.46001 » Thu May 15, 2014 8:50 am

sophia20 wrote:Aneesa786 he said he checked whatever he had but there was no gwf number, that's what he told me.....
Always hope we didn't apply online....so I don't know now... I'm gonna ask him again he's blind after all lol
Is there a certain paper he myt have received after giving in application at Gerry's?!?! Can anyone be a bit more specific plz?
Thanks
I think the forms used to be filled online but then printed and submitted as opposed to submitting online. My wife had also received a receipt with the GWF number and the ISL number. Check with your husband if he had any sort of receipt its the type you get when you cash out at a cashpoint for example. Alternatively the number should also be on the first page of the submitted form where he would've attached his passport size photo. Ask him of he had made a photocopy of it.
WIFE SUBMITTED: 01/08/13 (ISL)
INTERVIEW: 13/05/14
RFC: 21/05/14
DATE REJECTED: 28/04/14 (hmm.. Makes sense)
APPEALED: 29/05/14
DEADLINE: 04/11/14
HEARING: 8/01/15
APPEAL GRANTED: 20/01/15

Beena

Post by Beena » Thu May 15, 2014 1:04 pm

sophia20 wrote:
AHMED.46001 wrote:
sophia20 wrote:Do old applications have gwf number? Or is it just new ones?
Because I sent ukvi an email and they want the gwf number
Checked whatever husband received claims there's no gwf number!?!?!?

Anyone know?
My wife applied on the same day and she has a GWF number. I'm sure its a number issued when the online application is done.[/quote

Thanks for reply, at least I know there's others waiting from august!
We didn't apply online, that's for new applications,
I asked my husband to look for gwf number, but he said there wasn't one. Would u be able to tell me where it might be written? I don't know what he received after he submitted application!?!?!
Hun ask him about any papers he was given, they should have given him a print out to confirm everything, it will defo be on there!
Appealed-29/09/15
Deadline-10/02/16
review unsuccesful
Hearing-30/11/16

Decision withdrawn before hearing

HOPO notice-17/11/16
Judge's notice-24/11/16
Call in letter/IHS paid-1/12/16
Pp submitted-9/12/16

Collected-15/12/16 Alhamdulillah

Beena

Post by Beena » Thu May 15, 2014 1:07 pm

sophia20 wrote:Aneesa786 he said he checked whatever he had but there was no gwf number, that's what he told me.....
Thanks

Yep, my husband failed to tell me about the papers he received after applying lol men ayyy! It was only when I started to nag him he had a look, and on them papers there was a barcode with the magic GWF number !!
I submitted my case 12 weeks ago, emailed then and they told me that they haven't even opened my case yet like what the hellllll they're eager to take the money but don't even bother opening the case?!?!?! FRUSTRATING AS HELL.
Appealed-29/09/15
Deadline-10/02/16
review unsuccesful
Hearing-30/11/16

Decision withdrawn before hearing

HOPO notice-17/11/16
Judge's notice-24/11/16
Call in letter/IHS paid-1/12/16
Pp submitted-9/12/16

Collected-15/12/16 Alhamdulillah

sophia20

Post by sophia20 » Thu May 15, 2014 4:34 pm

AHMED.46001 wrote:
Thanks
I think the forms used to be filled online but then printed and submitted as opposed to submitting online. My wife had also received a receipt with the GWF number and the ISL number. Check with your husband if he had any sort of receipt its the type you get when you cash out at a cashpoint for example. Alternatively the number should also be on the first page of the submitted form where he would've attached his passport size photo. Ask him of he had made a photocopy of it.
That made sense, thanks :) ,I just asked him again, miracle he found it!!! Lol I don't know what he was looking :roll:

sophia20

Post by sophia20 » Thu May 15, 2014 4:41 pm

Beena wrote:
Thanks

Yep, my husband failed to tell me about the papers he received after applying lol men ayyy! It was only when I started to nag him he had a look, and on them papers there was a barcode with the magic GWF number !!
I submitted my case 12 weeks ago, emailed then and they told me that they haven't even opened my case yet like what the hellllll they're eager to take the money but don't even bother opening the case?!?!?! FRUSTRATING AS HELL.
Lol true he so lazy, I don't know who's more incompetent, my husband or ukba/ukvi lol i agree, they like the money but not helping us out lol that applys to both as well!
Now I've got the gwf number I'm gonna email them again, see if if they managed to at least open my case after 9 months lol

muskaan1987

Post by muskaan1987 » Thu May 15, 2014 6:21 pm

this visa system is the most pathetic and stupid system

i applied and after six months it on hold

n i send more documents (evewn though my documents were complete stupid eco dont know how to read accounts)

and someone i know just got a visa after just a week :evil: :x

Nadizee

Post by Nadizee » Fri May 16, 2014 7:54 am

muskaan1987 wrote:this visa system is the most pathetic and stupid system

n i send more documents (evewn though my documents were complete stupid eco dont know how to read accounts)

Yes I had same situation ,,,,,,
Anyways pls pls someone can gv me advice as I sent that extra documents wht BHC ibd ask from me day b4 yesterday nd Tcs service tell me they delivered yesterday
So my question is that shall I send email to them nd ask or leav it as my hubby saying leav it nd let them do their work
Bt I want ASAP response as is alredy 7 months,,,so wht should I do leav or ask???????
Regards

musriz
Member of Standing

Post by musriz » Fri May 16, 2014 8:50 am

Nadizee wrote:

Anyways pls pls someone can gv me advice as I sent that extra documents wht BHC ibd ask from me day b4 yesterday nd Tcs service tell me they delivered yesterday
So my question is that shall I send email to them nd ask or leav it as my hubby saying leav it nd let them do their work
Bt I want ASAP response as is alredy 7 months,,,so wht should I do leav or ask???????
Regards
There is no harm in asking for confirmation if they have received your documents... end your email with, ' look forward to a quick and positive response to my application '.
Last edited by musriz on Fri May 16, 2014 11:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Applied 17th Jan 2014
VAC Mirpur
Category A (Husband)
Called for Interview 3rd July 2014
ALHAMDHULILLAH VISA GRANTED SAME DAY
Total 117 working days

SHAHFAISAL

Post by SHAHFAISAL » Fri May 16, 2014 11:15 am

Salaam All

My husband received a letter saying we do not meet the income threshold and application is on hold. They are requesting further documents from the original time of the appication.

Can anyone on the forum advise what further documents I can send? Is it worth sending p60 for the period 2013-14? Also if the income is reduced what will it be reduced to does any one know?

Sameena akhtar
Member of Standing

Post by Sameena akhtar » Fri May 16, 2014 11:35 am

SHAHFAISAL wrote:Salaam All

My husband received a letter saying we do not meet the income threshold and application is on hold. They are requesting further documents from the original time of the appication.

Can anyone on the forum advise what further documents I can send? Is it worth sending p60 for the period 2013-14? Also if the income is reduced what will it be reduced to does any one know?

What documents are they saying that you didn't provide at the time of.application?

Nadizee

Post by Nadizee » Fri May 16, 2014 11:40 am

musriz wrote:
Nadizee wrote:

Regards
There is no harm in asking for confirmation if they have received your documents... end your email with, ' look foward to a quick and positive response to my appl
ication '.
Thank you musriz
For ur kind advice I will do.. In sha Allah hope I gt ASAP.

ash2006
United Kingdom

Post by ash2006 » Fri May 16, 2014 11:59 am

SERIOUS what action do i take all heard is i been deferred back in december, then recent emAILS say a decision on application has been delayed as further checks are being conducted then last week i got an email again saying Your visa application has not been processed yet. Your case has been escalated to next level. Then yesterday on a web chat, they said its been deferred and that all they said they got on there system, Mp is useless, i have no idea what to do
Spouse Visa
Entered UK 10/06/14
Flrm applied Feb 2017
Expires 19 August 2019
Ilr application submitted 17/07/2019
Appointment bio metric super priority-31 July 2019

Sameena akhtar
Member of Standing

Post by Sameena akhtar » Fri May 16, 2014 12:02 pm

ash2006 wrote:SERIOUS what action do i take all heard is i been deferred back in december, then recent emAILS say a decision on application has been delayed as further checks are being conducted then last week i got an email again saying Your visa application has not been processed yet. Your case has been escalated to next level. Then yesterday on a web chat, they said its been deferred and that all they said they got on there system, Mp is useless, i have no idea what to do
You can not do anything realistically, other than to.complain. But even that won't get you anywhere!!

Keep.emailing them and.bugging them! I was in the exact same position. Waited a whole year!!! Ridiculous service!

Try and.bug.ur MP aswell

ash2006
United Kingdom

Post by ash2006 » Fri May 16, 2014 1:00 pm

Sameena akhtar wrote:
ash2006 wrote:SERIOUS what action do i take all heard is i been deferred back in december, then recent emAILS say a decision on application has been delayed as further checks are being conducted then last week i got an email again saying Your visa application has not been processed yet. Your case has been escalated to next level. Then yesterday on a web chat, they said its been deferred and that all they said they got on there system, Mp is useless, i have no idea what to do
You can not do anything realistically, other than to.complain. But even that won't get you anywhere!!

Keep.emailing them and.bugging them! I was in the exact same position. Waited a whole year!!! Ridiculous service!

Try and.bug.ur MP aswell

THE ONLY thing im not on hold, deferred means delayed in my opinion
Spouse Visa
Entered UK 10/06/14
Flrm applied Feb 2017
Expires 19 August 2019

ash2006
United Kingdom

Post by ash2006 » Fri May 16, 2014 1:00 pm

Sameena akhtar wrote:

Try and.bug.ur MP aswell

Spouse Visa
Entered UK 10/06/14
Flrm applied Feb 2017
Expires 19 August 2019

Sameena akhtar
Member of Standing

Post by Sameena akhtar » Fri May 16, 2014 1:02 pm

ash2006 wrote:
Sameena akhtar wrote:

Try and.bug.ur MP aswell

No deferred means its on hold!!!

We had that on our email heading, and so have a lot of other people!!

ash2006
United Kingdom

Post by ash2006 » Fri May 16, 2014 2:54 pm

well sameena i personally dont think so, cause if i was on hold they would send a personal detailed letter with valid reasons to the application sent and why it has been on hold or refused, i have not had that, and they havent even asked for any other documents
Spouse Visa
Entered UK 10/06/14
Flrm applied Feb 2017
Expires 19 August 2019

Sameena akhtar
Member of Standing

Post by Sameena akhtar » Fri May 16, 2014 3:09 pm

ash2006 wrote:well sameena i personally dont think so, cause if i was on hold they would send a personal detailed letter with valid reasons to the application sent and why it has been on hold or refused, i have not had that, and they havent even asked for any other documents
How long has have you had the reply that its been deferred.

aneesa786

Post by aneesa786 » Fri May 16, 2014 3:11 pm

ash2006 wrote:
Sameena akhtar wrote:

Try and.bug.ur MP aswell

The definition of the word defer is to postpone until a later time i.e put on hold until they have the results of the court case on financial requirements
Centre: Islamabad
Online application: 20/12/13
Submitted: 30/12/13
Forwarded to ISB OC: 30/12/13
Under process at BHC : 13/01/14
Call for RFC: 24/06/14
Outcome: Visa Granted Alhamdulillah

sonya24

Post by sonya24 » Fri May 16, 2014 3:35 pm

Hi can someone please help my husband received call letter from Islamabad embassy today he will submit passport at Gerry's on Monday how long is it taking for visa stamping these dats as I want to go and bring him here.please if anyone can help me before I book tickets.thanks

ash2006
United Kingdom

Post by ash2006 » Fri May 16, 2014 3:36 pm

if that is the case they would send a valid reason why that person is on hold, i know i have clearly met the financial requirements i earn 1600 per month after tax i get about £1323.24 so if they have put me on hold they need to give me a valid reason and where on the requirements have my earning gone low,
Spouse Visa
Entered UK 10/06/14
Flrm applied Feb 2017
Expires 19 August 2019

TangoMike
United Kingdom

Post by TangoMike » Fri May 16, 2014 3:46 pm

ash2006 wrote:if that is the case they would send a valid reason why that person is on hold, i know i have clearly met the financial requirements i earn 1600 per month after tax i get about £1323.24 so if they have put me on hold they need to give me a valid reason and where on the requirements have my earning gone low,
Deferred does not mean the application is on hold due to financial requirements, my wifes application was deferred during oct/nov and now its back under process. I think they defer it while it is waiting to be processed.
I have written to them a number of times and they keep sayin results from checks are awaited and not once have they said it is on hold.

SHAHFAISAL

Post by SHAHFAISAL » Fri May 16, 2014 3:53 pm

To sis Sameena

They said we havent submitted all the documents to confirm income but havent said what is missing which is confusing me. Just said that if you have further documents to prove income they should be submitted otherwise we are on hold.

With the original application i submitted
employer letter
Payslips
Bankstatements
P60

I dnt know what is missing? If we dont submit within 3 weeks do they refuse the visa or will we remain on hold?

prayforus
Member of Standing

Post by prayforus » Fri May 16, 2014 3:57 pm

Typical UKVI load of idiots even when you submit the right stuff.

Anyone sent documents via royal mail? DHL are charging me £90ish quid for their express service. I've used royal mail in the past and documents have always been received by my wife. This time round, I'm a bit worried if they'd lose them. Should I risk it? It's for our re-application.