ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR(O) Discretionary Leave waiting times ..??

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

babybaby
Newly Registered

Re: FLR(O) Discretionary Leave waiting times ..??

Post by babybaby » Sun Apr 06, 2014 3:19 pm

I got my Extension.

Applied:17.02.14
Bio Done:11.03.14
BRP Received:04.04.14
Passport/Documents:05.04.14

One Question here,the first DLR was from March 2011 until March 2014,and the extension is from April 2014 until April 2017,can I apply for ILR on April 2017.

liaqatali
Newly Registered

Post by liaqatali » Mon Apr 07, 2014 3:07 pm

Hi everyone,

its short story we are in this country from 2006 on student visa. my wife is full time student and myself depended. we have two sons both are born here in uk. we want to apply under seven year child policy because we have no more option. my older son will be seven year next month he has some medicals problem and his treatment is under the consultant. i really appreciated if some one tell which type of documents we need to support our application and i know we need to use form flr fp but tell which part ??? :?:

any other information which help us to get out this difficult time.

in advance thanks and regards.

es2013
United Kingdom

Post by es2013 » Tue Apr 08, 2014 12:25 am

Just as i finish signing my Flr(fp) form to send tomorrow, I look at the gov.uk website for guidance notes and see the forms changed this Month. Thank God i looked....Sign of good things to happen soon but God, the visa fee went up. These people are really milking us!!!!
Application sent: 10.04.14
Received by HO : 11.04.14
Acknow dated : 14.04.14 received 19.04.14
Biometric letter: 15.04.14 and letter of ECHR received on 17.04.14
Biometrics done: 19.04.14
More docs requested: 04.06.14 Posted 14.06.14
BRP: 19.06.14

Zee ali
Diamond Member

Post by Zee ali » Tue Apr 08, 2014 1:20 am

es2013 wrote:Just as i finish signing my Flr(fp) form to send tomorrow, I look at the gov.uk website for guidance notes and see the forms changed this Month. Thank God i looked....Sign of good things to happen soon but God, the visa fee went up. These people are really milking us!!!!
Every immigrant who spent some time in UK knows that HO changes forms and fees on 6th april every year.

But still some people forget it.

U r Lucky @es2013
I am not an immigration adviser
Any views expressed are my own opinion and should not be considered as legal advice
No liability is accepted for the content and for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided

evie233
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by evie233 » Tue Apr 08, 2014 6:52 am

es2013
United Kingdom

Post by es2013 » Tue Apr 08, 2014 11:59 pm

Zee ali wrote:
es2013 wrote:Just as i finish signing my Flr(fp) form to send tomorrow, I look at the gov.uk website for guidance notes and see the forms changed this Month. Thank God i looked....Sign of good things to happen soon but God, the visa fee went up. These people are really milking us!!!!
Every immigrant who spent some time in UK knows that HO changes forms and fees on 6th april every year.

But still some people forget it.

U r Lucky @es2013

Hi Zee Ali, i wouldnt have known as i have never tried to apply for stay within the country but i thank God for having looked.

nilemarques
Member of Standing

Post by nilemarques » Wed Apr 09, 2014 12:46 pm

Hi guys,
Following my last post a while ago. Here is an experts take on the issue.

http://www.freemovement.org.uk/new-rule ... lications/

majojo

Post by majojo » Thu Apr 10, 2014 10:05 am

Hi and please time
Time
I want some one to at least reply to my post please. This is my story
I was on student visa applied to stay flro on spies as my wife ddntety 18600. I was refused. I have court date now.
I am currently working as I applied before my old visa expired and my company has allowed me to work whilst
Doing my appeal. Can I add my payslips to the appeal including my wife's own as it's only when u add that that's when we exceed the 18600. I have other things in our name together. And what should I expect at the court please some
One just give me some advice and any experience person

Goodness&Mercy
Newly Registered

Post by Goodness&Mercy » Thu Apr 10, 2014 4:47 pm

Hi Majojo,
Not an expert but it appears all the expert are not on at this time.
From my experience with friends and family,u are allowed to carry on working while ur appeal is ongoing.
From my last recollection late last year the income of 18600 is not joint because I remember how a friend is trying to make the shortfall in saving because the joint income is not taken into consideration.The best way to confirm this is to go on the financial requirement of the Uk border site so u ll b on the safe side.
It's been a few years ago I last went to court with a friend and I believe a lot has changed.
If u scroll back a few pages I assure u ,u ll find post regarding what you can expect at the court.
I have not been on the forum for a couple of weeks but I know for sure there are post on people's experience in court at the appeal that you ll find useful.
Best regards

majojo

Post by majojo » Thu Apr 10, 2014 5:00 pm

Hi goodness and mercy many hanks. As at last year it last year it stated if I have right to work they will c

es2013
United Kingdom

Post by es2013 » Thu Apr 10, 2014 7:52 pm

Hi all, just sent in my application today so will gladly wait for the postman will. Good luck to everybody waiting and congratulations those who have got their freedom

evie233
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by evie233 » Thu Apr 10, 2014 8:45 pm

es2013 wrote:Hi all, just sent in my application today so will gladly wait for the postman will. Good luck to everybody waiting and congratulations those who have got their freedom
You will come back with good news in weeks by the grace of God..

God's Authority

Post by God's Authority » Fri Apr 11, 2014 1:38 pm

Hello everyone.
To the glory of God and with a heart of gratitude to God and not forgetting to give honour to whom honour is due.
I recieved my BRP yesterday. Still yet to come to terms with this reality but glory to God again and honour to whom honour is due. Thanks everyone for all your support. Believe,Dapsonlee,Verbina,Nilemarques,Seneca,Naba... OMG!!! Cannot believe I cannot remember the name of other members of this wonderful family. Please don't be angry if I missed your name, Fish brain forgetful me, Keisha, you are not forgotten babes. Thank you all. What wonderful support you all have been and continued to be. The Lord will continue to raise helpers unto you ALWAYS. I might not have met you but I love you all with the love of God. I could go on and on but believe me I am grateful to God to have known you all on this forum. Someday we will be privileged to perhaps meet and rejoice together by the grace of God.

Thank you all and God bless xxx

dapsonlee
Member of Standing

Post by dapsonlee » Fri Apr 11, 2014 1:48 pm

God's Authority wrote:Hello everyone.
To the glory of God and with a heart of gratitude to God and not forgetting to give honour to whom honour is due.
I recieved my BRP yesterday. Still yet to come to terms with this reality but glory to God again and honour to whom honour is due. Thanks everyone for all your support. Believe,Dapsonlee,Verbina,Nilemarques,Seneca,Naba... OMG!!! Cannot believe I cannot remember the name of other members of this wonderful family. Please don't be angry if I missed your name, Fish brain forgetful me, Keisha, you are not forgotten babes. Thank you all. What wonderful support you all have been and continued to be. The Lord will continue to raise helpers unto you ALWAYS. I might not have met you but I love you all with the love of God. I could go on and on but believe me I am grateful to God to have known you all on this forum. Someday we will be privileged to perhaps meet and rejoice together by the grace of God.

Wow what a beautiful news on a lovely Friday afternoon. Can't actually believe we have been fighting this battle since God knows lol. Congratulations, this freedom is well deserved. I hope the new beautiful baby is doing very well. This Easter and summer should be celebrated in style.

Congratulations once again.

God's Authority

Post by God's Authority » Fri Apr 11, 2014 1:54 pm

Oh my dapsonlee, I know right. Lol. It's just so unreal. I need time to process this stuff. Lord help me. Baby is fine and will try to celebrate Easter and summer in style just as you have suggested. Lol

God bless you so much. Thanks for all your support am so grateful.

dapsonlee
Member of Standing

Post by dapsonlee » Fri Apr 11, 2014 2:03 pm

God's Authority wrote:Oh my dapsonlee, I know right. Lol. It's just so unreal. I need time to process this stuff. Lord help me. Baby is fine and will try to celebrate Easter and summer in style just as you have suggested. Lol

God bless you so much. Thanks for all your support am so grateful.
I can just imagine the over whelming moment. No worries dear, I know this testimony will roll on us who are still waiting hehe... Let's just thank God. He done it all. Please so keep us in your prayers. I pray everything start to piece together for you and the family from here on (Amen). :)

es2013
United Kingdom

Post by es2013 » Fri Apr 11, 2014 2:08 pm

evie233 wrote:
es2013 wrote:Hi all, just sent in my application today so will gladly wait for the postman will. Good luck to everybody waiting and congratulations those who have got their freedom
You will come back with good news in weeks by the grace of God..
Thanks Evie233, just traced my parcel its been delivered. Gonna embark on the anxiety journey.

es2013
United Kingdom

Post by es2013 » Fri Apr 11, 2014 2:09 pm

So happy for you, enjoy your freedom dear x

God's Authority

Post by God's Authority » Fri Apr 11, 2014 2:18 pm

Thank you Es 2013,God bless you dear x
Dapsonlee, bro. The story will never be complete until the rest of this wonderful family gets their happy ending so I believe and trust God that you will also get to share your good news soon and real soon.We have all come from way back, your good news is just around the corner, amen. Thank you sooooo much. Am truly grateful.

evie233
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by evie233 » Fri Apr 11, 2014 5:54 pm

Congratulations God's authority...

Shondra Sharma

Post by Shondra Sharma » Fri Apr 11, 2014 6:20 pm

what a day @Gods authority big big congratulation!!!!!!!!!!! Enjoy your freedom and big big bless to new baby and all your family, wishing a you a wonderful life ahead. God bless you.

God's Authority

Post by God's Authority » Fri Apr 11, 2014 7:29 pm

Thanks so much Evie and Shondra Sharma. God bless you both. Am really grateful for your kind words. God bless you so much.

Believe2013
Member of Standing

Post by Believe2013 » Fri Apr 11, 2014 8:58 pm

God's Authority! I am delighted for you and your babar! Enjoy your freedom dear friend! You shared your very touching story with this family on here. The lord heard your prayers and cries! You stand as a beacon of hope. Been privileged to walk this path with you. We may not have much in terms of possessions etc but surely there are giants amongst us when it comes to substance and content of character. Keep sharing the valuable advice and info and also encouraging each other we are winning this battle. For all of us waiting/ appealing our turn will come. Stay blessed.

Ps. Greetings to all and congrats to the others that have been granted too!
“I am not a saint unless you think a saint is a sinner who keeps trying"

naba

Post by naba » Fri Apr 11, 2014 10:18 pm

What a wonderful news! Congratulations!! Very happy for you hun, god bless

nilemarques
Member of Standing

Post by nilemarques » Sat Apr 12, 2014 12:50 am

[quote="God's Authority"]Hello everyone.

Thank you all and God bless xxx[/quote]

@God's Authority! I guess there is nothing more I can add to what the other guys have said except that there is a living God and he has just shown his powers! Congratulations to you and your family! I wish you all the best!