ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR(O) Discretionary Leave waiting times ..??

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Believe2013
Member of Standing

Re: FLR(O) Discretionary Leave waiting times ..??

Post by Believe2013 » Tue Apr 15, 2014 6:22 pm

naba wrote:Dear Believe2013, Thank you so much. Just to let you know that I called HO and advised to fill in a form from the website. I found the link https://contact-ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/ ... geAddress/ and I have done 'update my contact detail'. I'm not sure I have done the right one. Please do advise me. Thank you again, God bless you hun.

Believe2013 wrote:Hello all,

@ evie a hearty congrats to you! We are awash with visas once again. All the best!

@tom no engine - i 'm certain your lawyers included a cover letter and proof of your destitute status alongside your applications? If not i would suggest you seek help from the CAB who can direct you to a charitable organisation and they are able to facilitate a cover note of your situation. In most cases if you are on what they call 'section4' this is sufficient enough to prove your situation! However, it is mostly limited to asylum seekers but not uncommon for flr(o) applicants to receive it too! So best of luck.

@naba, you need to fax and physically send what they call an 'attachment of authority' to the relevant case unit in sheffield or liverpool the letter goes as such;

State your full name and address plus telephone number- home office reference number- Date of birth & nationality
Important you put the date!

To whom it may concern,

I write to inform you that 'so and so solicitors' will no longer be representing me in my case with immediate effect. Please kindly amend your records and use the above mentioned address ( your address) for any future correspondence on the case.

Yours sincerely,

(Signature)

Naba

Excuse typos i am not renowned for long posts.

Hope floats to all those waiting
Excellent even better, you get acknowledgement upon receipt if done online. Never thought the HO would embrace the digital era and accept electronic proformas - that's great naba, job nicely done - hopefully they will start tweeting or face booking our decisions soon lol!!!
“I am not a saint unless you think a saint is a sinner who keeps trying"

nontsomi
Newly Registered

Post by nontsomi » Tue Apr 15, 2014 7:08 pm

evie233 wrote:Hi guys... Thanks for all your help, I submitted a free application on The 7th of march, they received it on the 10th, did my free biometrics on the 1st and got a letter with all my documents yesterday saying I have been granted 30months. My brp came today, but I wasn't home so I booked a redelivery for tomorrow... I just wanna thank everyone for all your support..I still can't believe it! I didn't pay a dime...God is good..

Wow congratulations evie, that was quick so happy for you:)

naba

Post by naba » Tue Apr 15, 2014 9:41 pm

Believe2013 wrote:
naba wrote:Dear Believe2013, Thank you so much. Just to let you know that I called HO and advised to fill in a form from the website. I found the link https://contact-ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/ ... geAddress/ and I have done 'update my contact detail'. I'm not sure I have done the right one. Please do advise me. Thank you again, God bless you hun.

Believe2013 wrote:Hello all,

@ evie a hearty congrats to you! We are awash with visas once again. All the best!

@tom no engine - i 'm certain your lawyers included a cover letter and proof of your destitute status alongside your applications? If not i would suggest you seek help from the CAB who can direct you to a charitable organisation and they are able to facilitate a cover note of your situation. In most cases if you are on what they call 'section4' this is sufficient enough to prove your situation! However, it is mostly limited to asylum seekers but not uncommon for flr(o) applicants to receive it too! So best of luck.

@naba, you need to fax and physically send what they call an 'attachment of authority' to the relevant case unit in sheffield or liverpool the letter goes as such;

State your full name and address plus telephone number- home office reference number- Date of birth & nationality
Important you put the date!

To whom it may concern,

I write to inform you that 'so and so solicitors' will no longer be representing me in my case with immediate effect. Please kindly amend your records and use the above mentioned address ( your address) for any future correspondence on the case.

Yours sincerely,

(Signature)

Naba

Excuse typos i am not renowned for long posts.

Hope floats to all those waiting
Excellent even better, you get acknowledgement upon receipt if done online. Never thought the HO would embrace the digital era and accept electronic proformas - that's great naba, job nicely done - hopefully they will start tweeting or face booking our decisions soon lol!!!
:D :D

es2013
United Kingdom

Post by es2013 » Tue Apr 15, 2014 10:40 pm

evie233 wrote:Hi guys... Thanks for all your help, I submitted a free application on The 7th of march, they received it on the 10th, did my free biometrics on the 1st and got a letter with all my documents yesterday saying I have been granted 30months. My brp came today, but I wasn't home so I booked a redelivery for tomorrow... I just wanna thank everyone for all your support..I still can't believe it! I didn't pay a dime...God is good..

Wow Evie233, congratulations so happy for you, enjoy your freedom xx
Application sent: 10.04.14
Received by HO : 11.04.14
Acknow dated : 14.04.14 received 19.04.14
Biometric letter: 15.04.14 and letter of ECHR received on 17.04.14
Biometrics done: 19.04.14
More docs requested: 04.06.14 Posted 14.06.14
BRP: 19.06.14

es2013
United Kingdom

Post by es2013 » Tue Apr 15, 2014 10:41 pm

summer2013 wrote:verbina good to see you back honey!! hope you had a fantastic break.
nilemarques that sound positive you will hear very soon your good news!!

i made this battle with you guys and I want dessaper until all get their favourite outcome!!
BLESS YOU ALL

Congratulations Summer2013 xx

liaqatali
Newly Registered

Post by liaqatali » Tue Apr 15, 2014 11:03 pm

es2013 wrote:
summer2013 wrote:verbina good to see you back honey!! hope you had a fantastic break.
nilemarques that sound positive you will hear very soon your good news!!

i made this battle with you guys and I want dessaper until all get their favourite outcome!!
BLESS YOU ALL

Congratulations Summer2013 xx

Congratulations u and ur family . can i know on which ground u had been applied i am new one here .

thanks

disciple
Newly Registered

Post by disciple » Wed Apr 16, 2014 10:47 am

Congrats Evie233!!! I am happy for you - you 're finally FREE. I 've been following the progress of your application because we submitted within the same period. To be precise, i submitted my flr(fp) application on the 26th of March and received acknowledge letter on the 30th of April. I received my Biometric finger print request on the 1st of April, but there was a typo error in my name and i had to request for another Biometric letter(twice). I finally did my Biometric on the 8th of April and now waiting for decision...

evie233
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by evie233 » Wed Apr 16, 2014 11:18 am

disciple wrote:
Congrats Evie233!!! I am happy for you - you 're finally FREE. I 've been following the progress of your application because we submitted within the same period. To be precise, i submitted my flr(fp) application on the 26th of March and received acknowledge letter on the 30th of April. I received my Biometric finger print request on the 1st of April, but there was a typo error in my name and i had to request for another Biometric letter(twice). I finally did my Biometric on the 8th of April and now waiting for decision...
Thanks discipline.. Your brp will be with you very soon...am so happy.. Thanks everyone for all your kind words... Did you use a lawyer?

verbina
Russia

Post by verbina » Wed Apr 16, 2014 2:21 pm

@Evie!!! Congratulations!" Well done!!! So happy for you darling!!!! Another free application granted on here!!!
All the best!!!!

@elastep You re almost there girlfriend!!!

@dapsonlee @believe @nilemarques @hatchsead @kukuwife @naba, my girl @rina and all those I forgot to mention, keep your spirits up! We are all praying to see you on the other side!! Not long to go now!

Awwwh still dead excited for @Summer and @ God'sAuthority!

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
"You need chaos in your soul to give birth to a dancing star."

disciple
Newly Registered

Post by disciple » Wed Apr 16, 2014 3:47 pm

evie233 wrote:
disciple wrote:
Thanks discipline.. Your brp will be with you very soon...am so happy.. Thanks everyone for all your kind words... Did you use a lawyer?
Thanks Eve233 and a BIG AMEN to that! No, i did not use a Lawyer but got a Barrister to draft the cover letter for me though and he also checked the application before i finally sent it off.

N.B
I couldn't edit my post above - i made a mistake on the date. I mean to say " received acknowledge letter on the 30th of March" AND NOT "30th of April"

Kukuwife
Member of Standing

Post by Kukuwife » Wed Apr 16, 2014 6:10 pm

verbina wrote:@Evie!!! Congratulations!" Well done!!! So happy for you darling!!!! Another free application granted on here!!!
All the best!!!!

@dapsonlee @believe @nilemarques @hatchsead @kukuwife @naba, my girl @rina and all those I forgot to mention, keep your spirits up! We are all praying to see you on the other side!! Not long to go now!

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Verbina thanks and God bless
Your expectation will manifest very soon

nilemarques
Member of Standing

Post by nilemarques » Wed Apr 16, 2014 8:04 pm

[quote="verbina"]@Evie!!! Congratulations!" Well done!!! So happy for you darling!!!! Another free application granted on here!!!
All the best!!!!

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX[/quote]

Thank you Verbina. Stay blessed! Hope you're making up the lost time caused by the amoebas!! Lol!!!

rina
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by rina » Wed Apr 16, 2014 10:57 pm

verbina wrote:@Evie!!! Congratulations!" Well done!!! So happy for you darling!!!! Another free application granted on here!!!
All the best!!!!

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Arrrhhhhhhhhh Verbina thanks hun and so nice to see you on here. I really hope you are enjoying life to the fullllllllll and you better be :D
Always brings a smile to my face when you are on here as your energy is amazing..

evie233
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by evie233 » Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:08 am

Thanks verbina and everyone... I woke up this morning dancing my brp came yesterday and "no recourse to public funds " wasn't written On it..so am happy..soo happy..

dapsonlee
Member of Standing

Post by dapsonlee » Thu Apr 17, 2014 9:15 am

All the best!!!!

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Bless your heart Verbzy. A lot has come and gone and very few like you still look back to give us encouragement. Appreciation is at it's highest order. Thank you ma'am. :)

es2013
United Kingdom

Post by es2013 » Thu Apr 17, 2014 2:07 pm

The home office seem to be responding to applications really quickly, just got my acknowledgment letter, biometrics letter, and that other that says your application raises issues relating to the ECHR in one envelope. Hope good news follows after biometrics.

Good luck every one waiting x

Zee ali
Diamond Member

Post by Zee ali » Thu Apr 17, 2014 3:01 pm

es2013 wrote:The home office seem to be responding to applications really quickly, just got my acknowledgment letter, biometrics letter, and that other that says your application raises issues relating to the ECHR in one envelope. Hope good news follows after biometrics.

Hi

Which form u sent

What r the basis of you ECHR

Regrds
I am not an immigration adviser
Any views expressed are my own opinion and should not be considered as legal advice
No liability is accepted for the content and for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided

es2013
United Kingdom

Post by es2013 » Thu Apr 17, 2014 4:02 pm

Zee ali wrote:
es2013 wrote:The home office seem to be responding to applications really quickly, just got my acknowledgment letter, biometrics letter, and that other that says your application raises issues relating to the ECHR in one envelope. Hope good news follows after biometrics.

Hi

Which form u sent

Regrds

Hi Zee Ali, i sent form Flr(fp) on 10 year partner route. Overstayer with British Partner and child

es2013
United Kingdom

Post by es2013 » Thu Apr 17, 2014 4:05 pm

evie233 wrote:Thanks verbina and everyone... I woke up this morning dancing my brp came yesterday and "no recourse to public funds " wasn't written On it..so am happy..soo happy..
It even gets better, enjoy your freedom gal and the public funds lol

evie233
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by evie233 » Thu Apr 17, 2014 4:45 pm

es2013 wrote:
evie233 wrote:Thanks verbina and everyone... I woke up this morning dancing my brp came yesterday and "no recourse to public funds " wasn't written On it..so am happy..soo happy..
It even gets better, enjoy your freedom gal and the public funds lol
Thanks dear.. Am taking one for the team...lol..

Zee ali
Diamond Member

Post by Zee ali » Thu Apr 17, 2014 8:21 pm

es2013 wrote:
Zee ali wrote:

Hi

Which form u sent

Regrds
Great

What is your timeline for flr fp???

Regards

Hi Zee Ali, i sent form Flr(fp) on 10 year partner route. Overstayer with British Partner and child
Any views expressed are my own opinion and should not be considered as legal advice
No liability is accepted for the content and for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided

es2013
United Kingdom

Post by es2013 » Thu Apr 17, 2014 10:13 pm

Application sent: 10.04.13
Received by HO: 11.04.13
Acknowledgent: 15.04.13
Biometrics letter:15.04.13
Received by me: 17.04.13
Biometrics enrolled: Waiting

Zee ali
Diamond Member

Post by Zee ali » Thu Apr 17, 2014 10:58 pm

es2013 wrote:Application sent: 10.04.13
Thanks

So when u received ECHR letter????

Which payment method u used???

es2013
United Kingdom

Post by es2013 » Fri Apr 18, 2014 10:50 am

Zee ali wrote:
Thanks

Bank card

Zee ali
Diamond Member

Post by Zee ali » Fri Apr 18, 2014 12:51 pm

es2013 wrote:
Zee ali wrote:
Thanks

Bank card
Thanx es2013

Best of luck with your application