ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA2 Application Timelines - ONLY 1 TOPIC - UpToDate

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

raf7

Re: EEA2 Application Timelines - ONLY 1 TOPIC - UpToDate

Post by raf7 » Sat Aug 08, 2015 12:05 pm

Congrats mileman!! What day your rc was stamped. I mean what day it starts.

Mileman
Argentina

Post by Mileman » Sat Aug 08, 2015 12:12 pm

raf7 wrote:Congrats mileman!! What day your rc was stamped. I mean what day it starts.

Same date as the letter issued.
British Citizen after 5 years EEU Settled
Naturalisation process took two months:

raf7

Post by raf7 » Sat Aug 08, 2015 12:18 pm

Mileman wrote:
raf7 wrote:Congrats mileman!! What day your rc was stamped. I mean what day it starts.

That was quick man. In the last few weeks RCs people got theirs posted 3 weeks after it was stamped.

Mileman
Argentina

Post by Mileman » Sat Aug 08, 2015 12:20 pm

raf7 wrote:
Mileman wrote:

That was quick man. In the last few weeks RCs people got theirs posted 3 weeks after it was stamped.
Right, I think the special delivery envelope was helpful, it was not cheap, but it was worth it.

ukstorm1
Newly Registered

Post by ukstorm1 » Sat Aug 08, 2015 12:25 pm

Congrats Mileman!
All the best with your newly opened opportunities!
I'm gonna miss your posts.

Mileman
Argentina

Post by Mileman » Sat Aug 08, 2015 1:45 pm

ukstorm1 wrote:Congrats Mileman!
All the best with your newly opened opportunities!
I'm gonna miss your posts.
Thanks storm, I´ll try to be around checking to see how you guys are doing and helping out whenever possible at least for a while!

Mileman
Argentina

Post by Mileman » Sat Aug 08, 2015 2:35 pm

March so far so we can keep track

Pending:

. Ioana27 - COA 11.03
. Nefertari - COA 20.03
. Hsahyonni - COA 21.03
. Vicky - COA 23.03
. Blinxy - COA 25.03
. Raf7 - COA 28.03
. Ukstorm1 - 29.03
. Aleksandrija 30.03
. Gdevkota - COA 31.03

Received (COA - RC date)

rc 0222015 3/3/2015 - 7/7/2015
iyk13 5/3/2015 - 24/7/2015
mcss 12/3/2015 - 16/7/2015
Toraqa 20/3/2015 - 28/7/2015
Mileman 31/3/2015 - 6/8/2015

Cihangir
Turkey

Post by Cihangir » Sat Aug 08, 2015 3:19 pm

Mileman wrote:Guys, thank you all for your good wishes, the mailman just dropped my RC and my wife´s registration certificate, I just updated my timeline on the signature.

The RC is stamped on an A4 page, the format is exactly the same as the one you would get on your family permit. Not the most comfortable thing to carry around, but I´ll just clip it to my passport.

There is a letter that confirms that your RC is only valid as long as your sponsor is exercising treaty rights. Any change in situation of the sponsor as far as treaty rights should be informed...basically if they cease to exercise rights, if they go back home, or if you are no longer a family member.

My wife´s registration certificate is actually quite handy, its a three-ply blue card quite easy to carry.

Hopefully everyone from March will start getting their soon, best of luck to all!

I will still come into the forum to check is some of my experience can help someone else, at least for a while!
Congrutulation man,

I was expecting those card in thise format.

A4 size document is not handy at all :(

Mileman
Argentina

Post by Mileman » Sat Aug 08, 2015 3:32 pm

Cihangir wrote:
Mileman wrote:Guys, thank you all for your good wishes, the mailman just dropped my RC and my wife´s registration certificate, I just updated my timeline on the signature.

The RC is stamped on an A4 page, the format is exactly the same as the one you would get on your family permit. Not the most comfortable thing to carry around, but I´ll just clip it to my passport.

There is a letter that confirms that your RC is only valid as long as your sponsor is exercising treaty rights. Any change in situation of the sponsor as far as treaty rights should be informed...basically if they cease to exercise rights, if they go back home, or if you are no longer a family member.

My wife´s registration certificate is actually quite handy, its a three-ply blue card quite easy to carry.

Hopefully everyone from March will start getting their soon, best of luck to all!

I will still come into the forum to check is some of my experience can help someone else, at least for a while!
Congrutulation man,

I was expecting those card in thise format.

A4 size document is not handy at all :(
You can always remove it from the paper and stick it on your passport...I am not planning to risk that since part of the stamp is on the page as well.

Nefertari
Newly Registered

Post by Nefertari » Sat Aug 08, 2015 3:43 pm

Mileman wrote:Thanks all!

I wouldn´t rule out others being on the way from March or before...I think that if I hadn´t sent in the special delivery envelope it could have taken quite longer to arrive.

Mileman,

Congratutalion I hope we will get ours soon. I was wondering maybe I can send Empty envelope how you did but I am worried if my RC is already posted, Do you think will it be good idea send Empty envelope in order to get RC faster ?

Thanks

Mileman
Argentina

Post by Mileman » Sat Aug 08, 2015 3:54 pm

Nefertari wrote:
Mileman wrote:Thanks all!

I wouldn´t rule out others being on the way from March or before...I think that if I hadn´t sent in the special delivery envelope it could have taken quite longer to arrive.

Mileman,

Congratutalion I hope we will get ours soon. I was wondering maybe I can send Empty envelope how you did but I am worried if my RC is already posted, Do you think will it be good idea send Empty envelope in order to get RC faster ?

Thanks
As you say, if it has already been sent out you it will be worthless.

And if it is still in process, you will need them to match the envelope you sent to your case ID, documents, etc.

I think at this stage it will not be that influential to be honest.

tati*

Post by tati* » Sat Aug 08, 2015 4:09 pm

My congratulations to Mileman, first of all!

I am a newbie in this topic. Could anyone help me with some questions?
I m going to send the documents along with my application applying for the EEA FM.
Should I provide the copies of all the original documents as well if I want all originals to be returned?
Thanks.

Mileman
Argentina

Post by Mileman » Sat Aug 08, 2015 4:45 pm

tati* wrote:My congratulations to Mileman, first of all!

I am a newbie in this topic. Could anyone help me with some questions?
I m going to send the documents along with my application applying for the EEA FM.
Should I provide the copies of all the original documents as well if I want all originals to be returned?
Thanks.
I just sent originals, but if you plan to ask them back and not just your passports, it would be a good idea, make sure you give them at least 10/15 working days with your originals.

tati*

Post by tati* » Sat Aug 08, 2015 5:01 pm

Mileman wrote: I just sent originals, but if you plan to ask them back and not just your passports, it would be a good idea, make sure you give them at least 10/15 working days with your originals.
I would like all bank stats and payslips + marriage certificate to be rerturned after the decision has been taken. So I m wondering if they will send them back to me in any case with or without copies.

I m planning to ask only my husband's passport back.

Mileman
Argentina

Post by Mileman » Sat Aug 08, 2015 5:26 pm

tati* wrote:
Mileman wrote: I just sent originals, but if you plan to ask them back and not just your passports, it would be a good idea, make sure you give them at least 10/15 working days with your originals.
I would like all bank stats and payslips + marriage certificate to be rerturned after the decision has been taken. So I m wondering if they will send them back to me in any case with or without copies.

I m planning to ask only my husband's passport back.
I sent all originals and just requested passports back, you should be fine with no copies then.

tati*

Post by tati* » Sun Aug 09, 2015 9:49 am

Thank you, Mileman, for your opinion.
Mileman wrote: I sent all originals and just requested passports back, you should be fine with no copies then.

Imran1984
Newly Registered

Post by Imran1984 » Sun Aug 09, 2015 2:23 pm

Hi everyone,

I keep reading on some posts that people sent special envelopes.

I applied mid March with COA of 27/03.

When we sent our information, we only sent all the documents + supporting documents + passports in one envelope. But did not add any envelope to receive our documents back.... was this compulsory because I can't recall them requesting that during the application.

If so, can we still send an extra envelope so that it reaches us back correctly whenever HO decides for us?

Thanks for the help!

lyztge

Post by lyztge » Sun Aug 09, 2015 3:05 pm

Congratulations Mileman! Thank you for all your advice.

I am curious to see the new RC format for those who sent out the applications after this Biometrics thing.

Just wanted to update our timeline:
Application sent: 07.07
Received in HO: 09.07
Payment deduction: 10.07 (13.07 another date shown on my online banking)
Biometrics letter: 14.07 (letter dated); 17.07 (letter arrived and biometrics enrolled)
COA w/right to work: 05.08 (letter dated); 08.08 (letter arrived)
Applied as: EEA Citizen spouse >4 years

Mileman
Argentina

Post by Mileman » Sun Aug 09, 2015 5:37 pm

Imran1984 wrote:Hi everyone,

I keep reading on some posts that people sent special envelopes.

I applied mid March with COA of 27/03.

When we sent our information, we only sent all the documents + supporting documents + passports in one envelope. But did not add any envelope to receive our documents back.... was this compulsory because I can't recall them requesting that during the application.

If so, can we still send an extra envelope so that it reaches us back correctly whenever HO decides for us?

Thanks for the help!
Imran, it is not compulsory, but we have seen in these past weeks that some RCs are being delivered 2/3 weeks after they were originally issued, and it seems it may have to do with how long the mail is taking to deliver them.

I sent the empty envelope originally for my passports, but, they sent those through regular mail back in May and kept the empty envelope I sent to send back the RC. It had issue date of 06.08 and it arrived here early yesterday ,08.08, which makes it quite quick.

I think with a 27/03 COA your process is pretty well under way, which means, not sure if the envelope will get there on time.

However, if you do decide so send one, be very clear with your case ID, the date of your COA, why you are sending it, etc.

I am not sure if they will be able to match your envelope to your documents though, but nothing prevents you from trying.

It would be great to hear from the other March folks once they start receiving them what is the delta between issuing date and delivery date, to see if the envelope is a factor or not.
Last edited by Mileman on Sun Aug 09, 2015 5:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mileman
Argentina

Post by Mileman » Sun Aug 09, 2015 5:39 pm

March so far so we can keep track

Pending:

. Ioana27 - COA 11.03
. Nefertari - COA 20.03
. Hsahyonni - COA 21.03
. Vicky - COA 23.03
. Blinxy - COA 25.03
. Imran1984 - COA 27.03
. Raf7 - COA 28.03
. Ukstorm1 - COA 29.03
. Aleksandrija COA 30.03
. Gdevkota - COA 31.03

Received (COA - RC date)

animma
Newly Registered

Post by animma » Sun Aug 09, 2015 9:32 pm

Hey Guys, thanks a lot for all your replies, I have applied last Monday 03/08/2015 as EEA EFM.
I was wondering what kind of conditions you have to meet in order to keep your RC? are the conditions specific or general?
Do I have to still be a member of my Sponsor's household and dependent on them financially?
Thanks a lot people, congrats to everyone who got theirs!

Vicky-Vika
Newly Registered

Post by Vicky-Vika » Sun Aug 09, 2015 10:33 pm

Mileman wrote:March so far so we can keep track

Pending:

. Ioana27 - COA 11.03
. Nefertari - COA 20.03
. Hsahyonni - COA 21.03
. Vicky - COA 23.03
. Blinxy - COA 25.03
. Imran1984 - COA 27.03
. Raf7 - COA 28.03
. Ukstorm1 - COA 29.03
. Aleksandrija COA 30.03
. Gdevkota - COA 31.03

Received (COA - RC date)

Hi Mileman,

Congratulations!!!!!
So far I haven't got my RC. Hopefully, can have good news soon.
COA Dated: 23.03
RC: Waiting

Mileman
Argentina

Post by Mileman » Sun Aug 09, 2015 11:09 pm

animma wrote:Hey Guys, thanks a lot for all your replies, I have applied last Monday 03/08/2015 as EEA EFM.
I was wondering what kind of conditions you have to meet in order to keep your RC? are the conditions specific or general?
Do I have to still be a member of my Sponsor's household and dependent on them financially?
According to the letter attached to the RC, your sponsor needs to exercise his rights while still being related to you and living in the country.

Any changes in that have to be submitted to the H.O

gdevkota

Post by gdevkota » Mon Aug 10, 2015 9:37 am

Any good news in this beautiful morning.

bilirserdar

Post by bilirserdar » Mon Aug 10, 2015 9:54 am

Mileman wrote:
animma wrote:Hey Guys, thanks a lot for all your replies, I have applied last Monday 03/08/2015 as EEA EFM.
According to the letter attached to the RC, your sponsor needs to exercise his rights while still being related to you and living in the country.

Any changes in that have to be submitted to the H.O

Hi Mileman
Congratz!!!
How many calendar days did it take since application.
You got it around 4 months. lucky one. Your app was very straight forward I think. Isnt it?