ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

December EC applicants post here!!!!!!!!!!

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

venkatesh.balakumar

Post by venkatesh.balakumar » Wed Jan 23, 2008 9:57 am

guys any updates on vfs site???

venkatesh.balakumar

Post by venkatesh.balakumar » Wed Jan 23, 2008 10:05 am

No Change in status for me in vfs website.. :( another hopeless day!!!23 days gone by..

ashishashah
India

Post by ashishashah » Wed Jan 23, 2008 10:12 am

Vishal,

Sorry to poke my nose...But having heard from my friends and relatives, u r better off in India then Canada...If u want to migrate the preferences would be 1)UK 2)USA 3)Aus (?) ...
Well, this is what i have found out after staying in India ,USA and UK..I havent been to Aus, but that seems to be a good option..(Canada doesnt figure in my list)...

Ashish

vishalsunr

Post by vishalsunr » Wed Jan 23, 2008 10:14 am

ashishashah wrote:Vishal,

Sorry to poke my nose...But having heard from my friends and relatives, u r better off in India then Canada...If u want to migrate the preferences would be 1)UK 2)USA 3)Aus (?) ...
Well, this is what i have found out after staying in India ,USA and UK..I havent been to Aus, but that seems to be a good option..(Canada doesnt figure in my list)...

Ashish
thanks for the kind reply!!
Om Reem Shree PadamPrabhu Jinendrai Namah
-------------------------------------------------------
Applied On : 20th-dec
Applied From : Ahmedabad VFS
Integra Verification: 3rd & 4Th Dec
Case No.: 1161xxxx
Final Status : Waiting

arunsrec

Post by arunsrec » Wed Jan 23, 2008 10:20 am

Reply I got from BHC
----------------------------------------------------
Your request was brought to the attention of the Entry Clearance Officer who emphasised that your application would be assessed in the normal procedure as all applications follow a queue.

I am also sure that you can appreciate that many people are in a similar situation to yourself. I am sorry that this will not be the response that you were hoping for, but I am sure that you will understand our reasons for adhering to the queue system.

reincarnation

Post by reincarnation » Wed Jan 23, 2008 10:22 am

Please wait..you are in queue!!! LOL !!!

venkatesh.balakumar

Post by venkatesh.balakumar » Wed Jan 23, 2008 10:23 am

Damn...Pity you arun!! Guyz...am sure am gonna get my EC only after 2 weeks!!!lol

venkatesh.balakumar

Post by venkatesh.balakumar » Wed Jan 23, 2008 10:26 am

hey why no posts from vidya?high time we hear her analytical intuition for today??!!Vidya,What happened..already into a holiday mood huh!!

reincarnation

Post by reincarnation » Wed Jan 23, 2008 10:29 am

shez used all her analytical skills..but in vain...so I guess..shez on a break to get rejuvinated

venkatesh.balakumar

Post by venkatesh.balakumar » Wed Jan 23, 2008 10:39 am

lol..Nothing can rejuvenate me now other than a great cup of coffee! Its more effective when it is made by your partner..lol..Going for a break..

venkatesh.balakumar

Post by venkatesh.balakumar » Wed Jan 23, 2008 10:41 am

palaka and others who applied on second and third week..Any updates from vfs???

arunsrec

Post by arunsrec » Wed Jan 23, 2008 10:49 am

Got a call from local number... picked up anxiously and there was a lady...

VFS?

'Sir... we are calling from HDFC credit card division, do you like to apply for !@#$%^&'

great...
No updates even today... called VFS and said I applied on 14th Dec and its my 23rd day but the lady on the other end arguing its just 22nd day...

:oops: :oops: :oops:

palaka_rambabu

Post by palaka_rambabu » Wed Jan 23, 2008 11:04 am

No Change :( :? :roll:
Applied On : 14th-dec
Applied at: Hyderabad VFS Center
Integra Verification : 21st Dec and 12th Feb
Final Status : Refused

vidya

Post by vidya » Wed Jan 23, 2008 11:12 am

hi everyone

shridar , congrats on getting your ppt , phew :D

obviously no change in my online status :)

quite disappointed with the pace at which processing has been moving ..if arun is in queue , does that mean that they are still processing dec 1st week or november applications :shock: :shock: :shock:

anyone who has crossed 25 days ?? guys , i think we can take 26 days as the standard now - Lion got it on day 27 after so many urgent requests to them does that mean there would have been more delay had he not kept calling them - or do you think the calls and emails make no difference to them or might even irritate them to delaying further :x

i am off on a planned holiday tommorrow and back on saturday , so looking forward to seeing good news from venky , ram , arun and others when i sign in on saturday. :)

venkatesh.balakumar

Post by venkatesh.balakumar » Wed Jan 23, 2008 11:28 am

Happy holidays vidya..No one has got their EC today huh??! Oh my,Morrow is thursday and again as for them friday is like half working day,they all will be on holiday mood morrow and it will delay us further..one doubt is,if monday and friday are both considered as holidays and long weekend by the BHC..When do they work..only on tue,wed and thu..of that ,thursday on lazy holiday mood!! ? :oops: :roll:

arunsrec

Post by arunsrec » Wed Jan 23, 2008 12:05 pm

Happy holidays Vidhya.

I think we should take one as well now. With the updates and replied from BHS its quite unlikely that I will get my ppt by this weekend.

No more mails or fax to BHC from now onwards.

Palaka,
You applied on Dec 14th as well right? Did you attenpt to mail/fax/call them regarding the decision? What did they reply ?

venkatesh.balakumar

Post by venkatesh.balakumar » Wed Jan 23, 2008 12:59 pm

hey folks who have got their EC,

just tell me when actually the vfs status is updated...i dont think it gets updated by 3.30...when did ur status change..anyone got an idea?

arunsrec

Post by arunsrec » Wed Jan 23, 2008 1:08 pm

I have the same question.

Is it like the VFS get the packets at 3 pm and get is scanned between 3:30 to 4 pm (got it from some thread) or its completely bollocks.

My eyes are weak after seeing the same status but this is fine, I almost waiting for an year to get my H1B (USA) and its still on hold.

rizs4u
Newly Registered

Post by rizs4u » Wed Jan 23, 2008 2:27 pm

Hi everyone...

my timelines so far...

Applied for EC from Bangalore- 18-Dec-07
Integra- 28th & 31st Dec- 07
result- Waiting

I have called up Chennai BHC several times.. they are saying the same old story.. "Backlog" :oops: ... they asked me to send a fax... but i havent sent them any.

A friend of mine who applied on 05-Dec.. 2days after Lion did.. his status is showing "Processed application forwarded to OC section on 05 Dec 2007" from Monday onwards... the same day when Lions status changed.. but Lion has got his ppt.

This is not a good sign for those who have applied in the 2nd and 3rd week.. :(

Lets pray n hope we all get our EC soon.. :lol:

Cheers

arunsrec

Post by arunsrec » Wed Jan 23, 2008 3:06 pm

Good nite... :(

venkatesh.balakumar

Post by venkatesh.balakumar » Thu Jan 24, 2008 4:05 am

Another day ahead!!!!

lion686

Post by lion686 » Thu Jan 24, 2008 4:17 am

guys,

I feel really really sad to see some posts here & you guys are having tuf time...dont wrry jus wait as i said earlier you can see my 26 day wait time and can be lil happy til u reach there.

vidya,
i thnk my repeated calls to the BHC had little effect & i wud suggest u guys to call 2 times in a week and email on alternative days when you dont call them..by this you can get to know the status on every day..
:lol: ..if there is decision they normally reply our email...

now after i got my EC i have a new tension..the approval leter is not sent to me back..i heard we cant travel w.o tat & my manager is asking for date..i had sent email to to BHC..but no reply.. :oops:

can i travel with photocopy..?? has anyone done before??

all de best guys..
Lion

venkatesh.balakumar

Post by venkatesh.balakumar » Thu Jan 24, 2008 4:59 am

Lion,
Its better u call up BHC and say you will come and get your HSMP letter back,and you go directly to get it ,if you are in chennai.As this will save your time instead of waiting for them to process your request and to wait for courier..Hope this makes sense !!!

Regards,
Venkat

venkatesh.balakumar

Post by venkatesh.balakumar » Thu Jan 24, 2008 5:07 am

Guys tell me what am i to do...I called up BHC on tuesday and got an irresponsible reply which i have posted before..I have lost hope of getting this EC..and i got a DND mail last week stating i need to wait till feb 15th..Growing restless coz of this..So many pressures from office and on all sides coz of this delay! Cant describe it in words.. :oops:

arunsrec

Post by arunsrec » Thu Jan 24, 2008 5:19 am

A WATCHED KETTLE NEVER BOILS...

heard it long back and going to implement from today...

:roll:

Good bye BHC...