ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Still waiting for a decision.....

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Mehmoods87
Pakistan

Re: Still waiting for a decision.....

Post by Mehmoods87 » Fri Aug 18, 2017 5:26 am

Hi Emm

You should give UKVI a call then. Something doesn't look right.. Unless it's been rejected?!

ak80
Sri Lanka

Post by ak80 » Fri Aug 18, 2017 5:31 am

Raj86 wrote:Hi guys it's me again lol
I just phone ukvi for the sake of it....:
And said ur awaiting for a decision since 6th of march which is a good thing the guy said on the phone.....
Idiot....
lol but anyway he comfirm that hold is off .... Nd u should
Get a reply soon so fingers cross not like I believe them but as the hold is off I just want to be positive
:)

Hi,
Sorry for jump into this convo.
But I need to see what will happen to the people who applied on Jan and received only the not straightforward mail.
This is my 30th week and soo devastated.

Raj86
India

Post by Raj86 » Fri Aug 18, 2017 6:24 am

ak80 wrote:
And said ur awaiting for a decision since 6th of march which is a good thing the guy said on the phone.....
Idiot....
Get a reply soon so fingers cross not like I believe them but as the hold is off I just want to be positive

Hi,
But I need to see what will happen to the people who applied on Jan and received only the not straightforward mail.

To be honest I really don't know
When did u receive that email?
Did u contact ur mp?

Raj86
India

Post by Raj86 » Fri Aug 18, 2017 6:26 am

Mehmoods87 wrote:Hi Emm

When did u submit your application & also did u receive a hold email?

@Raj86
The hold has been lifted now..?

Yap I am sure the hold is and a really good news is that someone on fb has a hold msg Nd he got
His visa this week and he applied in Nov 2 :)

Raj86
India

Post by Raj86 » Fri Aug 18, 2017 6:27 am

REALLY GOOD NEWS GUYS SOMEONE ON FACEBOOK WHO GOT A HOLD EMAIL IN MARCH HAS GOT HIS VISA THIS WEEK
HE APPLIED IN NOVEMEBER 2/11/16
SO HAPPY TO HEAR THIS AND GOOD NEWS IS THAT THEY ARE GOING MONTH BY MONTH

ak80
Sri Lanka

Post by ak80 » Fri Aug 18, 2017 7:02 am

Raj86 wrote:
ak80 wrote:
Idiot....

Hi,

To be honest I really don't know
When did u receive that email?
Did u contact ur mp?

I received the not straightforward mail on march
And still waiting.
We have contacted Ukvi via phone calls and emails but we didn't get any feed back yet.

sam550
United Kingdom

Post by sam550 » Fri Aug 18, 2017 7:44 am

Hi guys maybe a thick question but answer will be really appreciated lol !! What's the email address where you can get your status update.

Thanks

Ish21

Post by Ish21 » Fri Aug 18, 2017 8:04 am

Sydvir wrote:
Ish21 wrote:Has anybody who applied in may, after getting a phone call from UKVI about employment; has anybody heard back from them about a decision made yet ??? Im still waiting :( its the 7th working day since iv got the call now
Hi ish21
It's my 18th working day after the phone call from HO :(
Do u personally think u have any reasons that your case is not straightforward ?
Does ur spouse has any previous immigration history?
Hi sydvir,

I dont think my case is notnstraight forward bcuz i earn more than the requirement and also its my first time apply for husbands visa and its his first time too. I wonder when we'll get a response :( im thinking of flying out this week to see him

Ish21

Post by Ish21 » Fri Aug 18, 2017 8:08 am

ak80 wrote:
Idiot....

Hi,
Try emailing them and escalating your case, thats what we did first i called them and they said we'll escalate it but he did nothing so we emailed them and they sent a email to repsong to withing a week we got a call from HO about employment and now after that im just waiting. This is what they ask for in the email:
Please respond with more information such as:
Full Name
Date of Birth
GWF number
Immigration Health Surcharge number
Passport number
Place of submission
Type of Visa applied for
Date of biometrics
Nationality
Applicants e-mail

Sydvir

Post by Sydvir » Fri Aug 18, 2017 8:15 am

Ish21 wrote:
Sydvir wrote:
Ish21 wrote:Has anybody who applied in may, after getting a phone call from UKVI about employment; has anybody heard back from them about a decision made yet ??? Im still waiting :( its the 7th working day since iv got the call now
Hi ish21
Do u personally think u have any reasons that your case is not straightforward ?
Hi sydvir,

I dont think my case is notnstraight forward bcuz i earn more than the requirement and also its my first time apply for husbands visa and its his first time too. I wonder when we'll get a response :( im thinking of flying out this week to see him
Hi ish21
Your answer gave me quiet relief for a moment. Bcz I was really worried about that email..
And sad news is my friend who applied in may 23rd (standard) got her visa today.. it's really frustrating
Its not fair how the HO works on cases :(

Ish21

Post by Ish21 » Fri Aug 18, 2017 8:27 am

Sydvir wrote:
Ish21 wrote:
Sydvir wrote:
Hi ish21
Hi sydvir,

Hi ish21
Your answer gave me quiet relief for a moment. Bcz I was really worried about that email..
And sad news is my friend who applied in may 23rd (standard) got her visa today.. it's really frustrating
Its not fair how the HO works on cases :(
It is reallt frustrating many people who applied in may got their visas its frustrating to see bcuz we applied in the same month but bcuz of one email its being delayed which i dont know why. Another thing i personally think when we get the emails from HO about on case not straightforward yu shudnt mention it on the call or email bcuz sometimes they are not aware of things that what i did i didnt mention that i got any email from HO so thankfully they esclated my case and got a call from HO about employment, i think if yu tell them then they update it on their side and when yu call or email again its the same thing they say.

Sydvir

Post by Sydvir » Fri Aug 18, 2017 8:44 am

Ish21
Yes thts true
Even I didn't mention about it when I called them. I think it's time to get a help from local mp..
bcz I thought I will get visa soon after the call from HO.. but it has been more than 3 weeks

MrClientServer
Mood:
India

Post by MrClientServer » Fri Aug 18, 2017 9:08 am

Raj86 wrote:REALLY GOOD NEWS GUYS SOMEONE ON FACEBOOK WHO GOT A HOLD EMAIL IN MARCH HAS GOT HIS VISA THIS WEEK
HE APPLIED IN NOVEMEBER 2/11/16
SO HAPPY TO HEAR THIS AND GOOD NEWS IS THAT THEY ARE GOING MONTH BY MONTH
Hi Raj - Thats really good news. I hope they have not picked the above Nov application randomly? I hope and pray all of us cross the river and reach the bank safe.

@Sunni - As you applied in last november, In this case, its worth to check your application status.Mail them or try to quickly call them and see any luck.

Geet1328
India

Post by Geet1328 » Fri Aug 18, 2017 9:28 am

Ive been emailing them to check my visa status but it's being 2/3 times they are not replying at all ... is it ok to mail them again and again or should I wait more

MrClientServer
Mood:
India

Post by MrClientServer » Fri Aug 18, 2017 9:30 am

Emm wrote:Hello guys ,the online tracker showed my hubby's application was decided on the 7th ,we received an email to collect passport today , he collected the passport but there was no decision in it and no letter ,part of the supporting documents that was supposed to be sent to me on my uk address was given to my husband .The passport is blank ,there is no decision on visa or refusal .
There is no letter to say anything.Im lost ,what can we do now .please help .
Oh dear! This is new bouncer from HO. Another fairy tail twist. Jesus never ever expected this kind of horrific result. An application without decision and not even a single information why no decision. Disaster and HO taken to new level of madness. Lets imagine people who waiting from 9 to 10 months and if they get same result(no decision) ..OHH MY GOD no no....
Somehow we need to take this effectively and report to PM(Therisa May) office. Else the govt will ruin settlement applications like this...

Mehmoods87
Pakistan

Post by Mehmoods87 » Fri Aug 18, 2017 10:04 am

Raj86

Hey Raj, that's great news. Looks like they've started the process of hold applications:)

Matter of time until we receive news on ours:)

Stay Positive

Mozah110
Newly Registered

Post by Mozah110 » Fri Aug 18, 2017 11:47 am

Dear Xxxxxx

Thank you for contacting UK Visas and Immigration International enquiry service.
In regards to your query about the status of your application, we have made a decision on your application. We cannot discuss the outcome of your application on-line or by telephone. You should receive written details of your application within 10 working days. If you have requested a courier service, you can track the location of your travel document on line. If you have opted to collect your decision from a VAC team will notify you that your documents are ready for collection.
Please note that the onus is upon individual customers to ensure that they satisfy the requirements set out in the guidance material. The guidance material accompanies each and every application form. UK Visa and Immigration is not able to give, indicate or advise upon the outcome of any such application prior to it being given full and careful consideration.
Directing you to the guidance material is the only advice we can give you. If you need any further help you should seek independent immigration advice. Immigration advisors can help you with immigration matters, including completion of forms and representing you at a tribunal. The Office of the Immigration Services Commissioner (OISC) regulates immigration advisors, which means they must meet certain standards.
Regards,

Is this positive or negative? This email I got yesterday after 24weeks of submission. No email for pause or delay. This is the email I got after escalating the case.

MrClientServer
Mood:
India

Post by MrClientServer » Fri Aug 18, 2017 11:52 am

Mozah110 wrote:Dear Xxxxxx

Thank you for contacting UK Visas and Immigration International enquiry service.
In regards to your query about the status of your application, we have made a decision on your application. We cannot discuss the outcome of your application on-line or by telephone. You should receive written details of your application within 10 working days. If you have requested a courier service, you can track the location of your travel document on line. If you have opted to collect your decision from a VAC team will notify you that your documents are ready for collection.

Is this positive or negative? This email I got yesterday after 24weeks of submission. No email for pause or delay. This is the email I got after escalating the case.
Hi Mozah - Until you receive your passport and see till that no one knows the result. May I know on what date u have applied?

Mozah110
Newly Registered

Post by Mozah110 » Fri Aug 18, 2017 11:55 am

MrClientServer wrote:

Hi Mozah - Until you receive your passport and see till that no one knows the result. May I know on what date u have applied?

Hi, on the 24th of Feb from Bangkok

Mozah110
Newly Registered

Post by Mozah110 » Fri Aug 18, 2017 11:57 am

MrClientServer wrote:

Don't know why they said this in the email

"Please note that the onus is upon individual customers to ensure that they satisfy the requirements set out in the guidance material. The guidance material accompanies each and every application form. UK Visa and Immigration is not able to give, indicate or advise upon the outcome of any such application prior to it being given full and careful consideration.
Directing you to the guidance material is the only advice we can give you. If you need any further help you should seek independent immigration advice. Immigration advisors can help you with immigration matters, including completion of forms and representing you at a tribunal. The Office of the Immigration Services Commissioner (OISC) regulates immigration advisors, which means they must meet certain standards."

denghao3

Post by denghao3 » Fri Aug 18, 2017 12:49 pm

Please note that the onus is upon individual customers to ensure that they satisfy the requirements set out in the guidance material. The guidance material accompanies each and every application form. UK Visa and Immigration is not able to give, indicate or advise upon the outcome of any such application prior to it being given full and careful consideration.
Directing you to the guidance material is the only advice we can give you. If you need any further help you should seek independent immigration advice. Immigration advisors can help you with immigration matters, including completion of forms and representing you at a tribunal. The Office of the Immigration Services Commissioner (OISC) regulates immigration advisors, which means they must meet certain standards.
Regards,

hi,
think this is good news, by the way did u get any email say case not straight forward when 12 weeks?

Mozah110
Newly Registered

Post by Mozah110 » Fri Aug 18, 2017 12:58 pm

denghao3 wrote:

Regards,

hi,
think this is good news, by the way did u get any email say case not straight forward when 12 weeks?

I didn't but when I called them, they said it's delayed. Yes

Tnptit93
Newly Registered

Post by Tnptit93 » Fri Aug 18, 2017 1:00 pm

Mozah110 wrote:
MrClientServer wrote:

"Please note that the onus is upon individual customers to ensure that they satisfy the requirements set out in the guidance material. The guidance material accompanies each and every application form. UK Visa and Immigration is not able to give, indicate or advise upon the outcome of any such application prior to it being given full and careful consideration.
Directing you to the guidance material is the only advice we can give you. If you need any further help you should seek independent immigration advice. Immigration advisors can help you with immigration matters, including completion of forms and representing you at a tribunal. The Office of the Immigration Services Commissioner (OISC) regulates immigration advisors, which means they must meet certain standards."
Hi Mozah

I applied on 23 Feb 2017. I used to recevie an email like this on July 12 2017 from UK Visas and Immigration.British Embassy Bangkok

" Dear xxxx
Thank you for contacting UK Visa and Immigration enquiry services. In regards to your query about the status of your application your application has been considered and is awaiting a decision. As it has gone pass our standard service level your case has been escalated and one of the member from the respected department would get back to you as soon as possible.

GeronimoBajramCurri
Newly Registered

Post by GeronimoBajramCurri » Fri Aug 18, 2017 1:18 pm

Hi All,

I have an update.

Please see previous threads to get the full history to my application. Quick recap is as follows:
VAC: Tirana, Albania
Biometric date: 13/04/17
Priority: Yes
Supreme court ruling letter: Yes - dated 27/04/17
Recieved call from HO: No

At the start I was communicating with UKVI by email and phone. As we know they do not know specifics case by case as they are only a third party operator. Eventually I managed to deal with the Visa Section where my application was being dealt with in Warsaw, Poland. Today they sent me the following email:

"Dear applicant,

Thank you for your e-mail. Please be advised that the hold on your application has been now raised. Please expect our decision shortly.

Kind regards,
Visa Section
British Embassy Warsaw"

As soon as I have any immediate further update I will let you know.

FINALLY THERE MAY BE LIGHT AT THE END OF THE TUNNEL

Mozah110
Newly Registered

Post by Mozah110 » Fri Aug 18, 2017 1:29 pm

Tnptit93 wrote:
Mozah110 wrote:
MrClientServer wrote:

Hi Mozah

I applied on 23 Feb 2017. I used to recevie an email like this on July 12 2017 from UK Visas and Immigration.British Embassy Bangkok

" Dear xxxx
Thank you for contacting UK Visa and Immigration enquiry services. In regards to your query about the status of your application your application has been considered and is awaiting a decision. As it has gone pass our standard service level your case has been escalated and one of the member from the respected department would get back to you as soon as possible.

Did you receive any decision made email? I have also applied from bangkok a day after you. Finally got the email now. I guess they're only using template.