ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR PEO deferred Apps - Further checks/Additional docs cases

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

akhurshid
United Kingdom

Delayed decision due to IT issues at Glasgow PEO

Post by akhurshid » Thu Aug 29, 2013 5:08 pm

So guys, I had my appointment today for ILR SET(O) at Glasgow PEO. I have jumped on the boat with those unlucky ones who had their application delayed due to UKBA's marvellous IT system. Here is how it went.

Application Type: ILR SET(O) based on 5 years Tier 1 General along with 1 dependant.
Appointment: 11:50AM
Arrival: 11:00
Security: 11:05
Token Issued: 12:30
Case Registration: 12:35
Registration Complete: 12:45
Biometrics taken: 13:30
Sent out for lunch: 13:40
Came Back: 15:45
Sent home: 16:00

We had to wait for an hour and half just for token and we were only told about system issues when we were called for case registration.
After biometrics, they ask us to go for lunch and come back at 15:30. We arrived back at 15:45 and were told that decision couldn't be made at 16:00.

Almost everybody was sent home today without decision with no letter given. We have been promised that they'll call use tomorrow between 8AM and 10AM with a decision.
Good thing is that we have been given Glasgow PEO's contact number so we don't have to chase with call centre.

Lets see what happens tomorrow.

akhurshid
United Kingdom

update

Post by akhurshid » Fri Aug 30, 2013 3:52 pm

Just got a call from PEO confirm ILR approval.

They hadn't called in morning so I called them around 11AM. They advised they are still working on cases and will call us as soon decision is made.

I can finally relax :-)

flash.khan
- thin ice -

Re: update

Post by flash.khan » Wed Sep 04, 2013 10:56 pm

[quote="akhurshid"]Just got a call from PEO confirm ILR approval.

They hadn't called in morning so I called them around 11AM. They advised they are still working on cases and will call us as soon decision is made.

I can finally relax :-)[/quo

I came to uk on tier 1 on 4rd feb, 2009 - Please let me know when i am eligible for ILR ?

I got FPN driving on hard shoulder in oct 2010(MW 10 ) and it was paid on time. didnt go to court - in my last extension , i mentioned it in the application , got approval but the words of case worker written on approval letter are as follows

" please note that fixed plenty notice stated on the application form is a criminal offence for Ukba purposes and will need to be declared on any further application"

Do you recommend to go for same day or paper application ? please advice either way --

saurabhgupta
Newly Registered

Re: peo at sheffield

Post by saurabhgupta » Wed Sep 18, 2013 12:05 am

kejal_tailor wrote:hello every one
i had an appointment at sheffield on 6 aug 2013 @ 9:00
they gave me ilr letter @ 11:30 strait away says your bio mat card will arrive in week.
so if you have any query pls feel free to ask as this forum always help me i would be happy to help.
thanks and good luck
In section 6.3 what evidence have you given when you are outside UK on Annual Holidays? If you have any format then please send me on saurabh_gupta_27@yahoo.com. Also, it would be great if you can let me know what all documents you have submitted with the application?

Thanks in advance.

akhurshid
United Kingdom

Re: update

Post by akhurshid » Wed Sep 18, 2013 7:12 am

flash.khan wrote:
akhurshid wrote:Just got a call from PEO confirm ILR approval.

I can finally relax :-)[/quo

I came to uk on tier 1 on 4rd feb, 2009 - Please let me know when i am eligible for ILR ?

I got FPN driving on hard shoulder in oct 2010(MW 10 ) and it was paid on time. didnt go to court - in my last extension , i mentioned it in the application , got approval but the words of case worker written on approval letter are as follows

" please note that fixed plenty notice stated on the application form is a criminal offence for Ukba purposes and will need to be declared on any further application"

Do you recommend to go for same day or paper application ? please advice either way --
You should declare that in your ILR application. It shouldn't cause a problem though and if that is the only issue with your application then you can just apply at PEO.

Andrew*Debbie
Newly Registered
Mood:
United States of America

Our Timeline

Post by Andrew*Debbie » Thu Sep 19, 2013 9:29 am

SET(O) for 5 year Work Permit holder and spouse. Our application was straightforward.

2 September: PEO Liverpool appointment

We received a letter asking for an additional bank statement.

Caseworker wanted a statement showing our most recent pay being deposited in our current account. We were paid on 30 August, so our most current statement didn't show that. Caseworker told us everything else looked good.

3 September: I went to our bank and asked them to generate a new statement.

Saturday 7 September: We received a bank statement showing our 30 August wages.

Monday 9 September: Sent statement and cover letter by special delivery.

10 September: Bank statement received by PEO Liverpool.

Saturday 21 September Date on approval letters from PEO
24 September Royal Mail delivery attempt
25 September Received packet with approval letters and our documents.
27 September Received Biometric Residence Permits.
Last edited by Andrew*Debbie on Wed Oct 09, 2013 9:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

koushal15
Newly Registered

ILR visa - additional docs required

Post by koushal15 » Mon Sep 30, 2013 4:27 pm

Hi,
SET(O) for 5 year Tier1 General and 2 dependents with salaried and self employment

13 September 2013: PEO Liverpool appointment

We received a letter asking for an additional documents, ie, previous tax returns(2009-2010 and 2010-2011) and any additional documents which supports your visa.

Documents sent on 20th Septemeber, and they received on 23rd September.

Still no news....

Waiting for results...

What is the pass/fail ratio in these cases and how long it will take? I know everyone asking same question and no one knows the answer.... still asking

sjidh

Post by sjidh » Wed Oct 16, 2013 12:28 am

SET O APPLICATION APPLIED CROYDON PEO - 2ND OCT 2013
PEO RECEIVED ADDITIONAL DOCS - 7TH OCT 2013

Tried calling UKBA today.
Status - not yet completed.Case Worker'll contact at due time.

Rashang
Newly Registered

Any news ? Roxy

Post by Rashang » Mon Oct 21, 2013 7:30 am

Roxy1983 wrote:Just an Update from me as well.. Applied at PEO Croydon on 29th June 2012 and still waiting for visa. This is my sixth month since i applied.

shoebyunus
Newly Registered

Further inquiries letter.

Post by shoebyunus » Sun Nov 03, 2013 8:56 pm

hi All,

I am in the same boat...applied ILR on 27th august same day and got a letter saying that everything is ok and application is valid but further inquiries needs to be made.

Can anyone tell me why home office has picked us and not asked for any additional docs and still delaying the application.

any idea what is happening and what these check are or what should we do ?

sjidh

Post by sjidh » Thu Nov 07, 2013 9:30 am

Status - not yet completed.Case Worker'll contact at due time.

It's very annoying.Its been more than a month.

shakirsq

Re: Further inquiries letter.

Post by shakirsq » Mon Nov 11, 2013 10:25 am

shoebyunus wrote:hi All,

I am in the same boat...applied ILR on 27th august same day and got a letter saying that everything is ok and application is valid but further inquiries needs to be made.

Can anyone tell me why home office has picked us and not asked for any additional docs and still delaying the application.

any idea what is happening and what these check are or what should we do ?
In some cases for instance if you showed earnings from self employment so then they might sent a letter to your client to confirm earnings so better keep in touch with clients if self employed

shoebyunus
Newly Registered

Post by shoebyunus » Mon Nov 11, 2013 12:27 pm

Hi There,

I am on a salaried job and Tier1. I did show a previous income from India five years back when I claimed for HSMP but it was a self employed income and there was no mention of any client. also my accountant did the accounts from India.

Can they go back 8 years and check the accounts with my CV, if they can then I will inform my accountant.

Please advise coz I don't think they will approach my cv without letting me know as they will ask a letter again from my CA.

sjidh

Post by sjidh » Wed Nov 13, 2013 8:59 pm

Status - UNDER CONSIDERATION (FROM 8TH NOV)
WHAT DOES THAT MEAN AND HOW MANY MORE DAYS WILL IT TAKE?

moh1021
Newly Registered

Post by moh1021 » Fri Nov 15, 2013 10:16 am

Hi All
I was on the same boat. Yesterday on 14th November I have received my Bio-metric card with Indefinite Leave to Remain granted. The time line is follows:

Applied at PEO Croydon: 16th August 2013
More docs sent: 19th August
ILR granted from: 12th November
Card received: 14th November
Necessary docs received: 15th Nov.

Thanks all for kind cooperation and thanks to this forum especially.
Regards,
Hossain

sjidh

Post by sjidh » Tue Nov 19, 2013 11:29 am

Hi All

Thanks for all your support!

Applied at PEO Croydon: 2ND OCT 2013
ILR granted from: 15th November
Necessary docs received: 19th Nov.

Hope to get BRP within 7 working days.

Regards,
SJ

shoebyunus
Newly Registered

ILR approval

Post by shoebyunus » Mon Dec 16, 2013 11:07 pm

Hi All,

just wanted to give an update on my application. I have received a call from home office last week saying that my ILR is granted and i received my BRP also last week. Now just waiting for documents.

Thank you all.

hsmpjr
Newly Registered

Post by hsmpjr » Mon Dec 23, 2013 9:49 pm

Applied at PEO Cardiff: 12th Dec 2013
ILR granted from: 12th Dec 2013
Necessary docs received: 12th Dec.
Card received: 16th Dec 2013

maniyo
Newly Registered

Post by maniyo » Sat Dec 28, 2013 10:39 am

hsmpjr wrote:Applied at PEO Cardiff: 12th Dec 2013
ILR granted from: 12th Dec 2013
Necessary docs received: 12th Dec.
Card received: 16th Dec 2013
hi hsmpjr....many congratulations....i am also covered under JR and going to apply for ILR soon...i would like to know whether HO asked you or to your dependents about new KOLL requirements or not.... i know we are exempt but for dependent i am bit worried....please share your experience...thanks

nasirgee
Newly Registered

Re: ILR PEO deferred Apps - Further checks/Additional docs c

Post by nasirgee » Wed Jan 01, 2014 5:29 pm

dear members
on monday i recevied letter asking letters from previous employers stating about my holidays
as i delayed my 1st entry late due to personal reasons which i will provide letters
my question is i dont have all the letters.i can provide payslips p60 and 1 of 4 holidays i am unpaid annual leave.
i applied for ilr in sept.
please help me what should i do?

robbyuk

Post by robbyuk » Thu Jan 02, 2014 3:08 pm

Dear friends,

I have my PEO on 6th Jan & I have a confusion regarding Absences (Page 14 - 6.2 and 6.3 of the SET O Form)

All my absences are less than 33 days, in any given year, they are less than 90 days and in total my absences are 120 in the past 5 years. What do I mention as evidence in 6.3 as they were vacations (holidays) & I don't have any proof from my employer on them.

I have been told I should leave 6.3 blank as I need not produce any evidences as I don't have any long absences and also none of my absences are work related. Can you please confirm ?

Thanks in advance!

SKJMR

Post by SKJMR » Sun Jan 05, 2014 10:56 am

nothing to worry bcoz I know one person with same question as you and he got his ILR recently.

and I did a covering letter for his absence...giving clear and explaining himself and put reasons like...to see family, engagement and marriage...

but he just got a letter from employer stating that during that absence, he was employed and was given paid annual leave...

spacer

Post by spacer » Mon Jan 06, 2014 10:12 pm

SKJMR wrote:nothing to worry bcoz I know one person with same question as you and he got his ILR recently.

and I did a covering letter for his absence...giving clear and explaining himself and put reasons like...to see family, engagement and marriage...

but he just got a letter from employer stating that during that absence, he was employed and was given paid annual leave...
Dear SKJMY

Could you please share the format of the letter? if you like you can PM me.

statician
Newly Registered

Post by statician » Wed Jan 15, 2014 9:31 am

Hi All,

Yesterday I received my Biometrics cards dated 10th January and waiting for my relevant documents to arrive.

TIMELINE:
Applied Set (M) PEO Croydon 26th July 2013
ILR Granted/ Biometrics Card received: 10th January 2014
Documents received: still waiting

Thanks,

redbull110

Post by redbull110 » Fri Jan 24, 2014 4:24 pm

Hi All,

Last Friday i.e. 17th JAN I received call from HO that my ILT SET-O case has been approved and was asked to come and collect my documents from the Croydon PEO on following Monday i.e. 20th JAN.

TIMELINE:
Applied Set (O) PEO Croydon 2nd August 2013
Futher Enquiries Letter given on the apppointment day.
ILR Granted: 17th January 2014
Documents received: 20th Janauary 2014
BRP: 22nd January 2014.

Did not receive any communication from HO until the day they approved my case. Not sure what the further enquiries was all about.

Thanks.

REDBULL110