ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR(O) Discretionary Leave waiting times ..??

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

dapsonlee
Member of Standing

Re: FLR(O) Discretionary Leave waiting times ..??

Post by dapsonlee » Sat Apr 26, 2014 7:49 am

rioses wrote:I am using a solicitor for my ECHR Art 8application .
Will I receive biometrics letter at my address or through my solicitor?
I have been granted a fee waiver and received a letter that:

'Your application raises issues relating to the European Convention on Human Rights which are complex in nature.As such,it falls outside our normal service standards for
deciding leave to remain applications.Please be assured that we will make a decision on your case as quickly as possible.'

Any body received such a letter and what are my chances?
Hi Rioses welcome to the forum, would you please be kind enough to share with us the background of your application?

dapsonlee
Member of Standing

Post by dapsonlee » Sat Apr 26, 2014 7:53 am

es2013 wrote:
evie233 wrote:
es2013 wrote:Good night people, hope theres some good news tomorrow. The board is so quiet. Good luck every body.
I keep watching to see u give your good news :D :D can't wait to celebrate with you... This year will bring us all more good news...
Thanks Evie233 darling, i know its too early to wait for the postman but the anxiety i get when i see him! Thank God i take my baby to baby groups otherwise i would be disappointed waiting.
Don't despair, at the rate at which applications are dealt with these days you should receive a response anytime from now. Just sit tight. Your joy is round the corner!

dapsonlee
Member of Standing

Post by dapsonlee » Sat Apr 26, 2014 8:02 am

Linda21 wrote:Hello everyone
I've been reading the forum for quite a while now and it's so good seeing everyone supporting and helping each other.

I have applied using the Flr Fp form based on British husband and 2 British kids. Provided all documents and application through a solicitor as I have a very poor immigration history and can't deal with them anymore as they have made my life hell for 11 years( even though I helped a lot towards this)

Application send 7/03/2014
Received by HO 8/03/2014
Ack letter. 10/03/2014
Bio letter. 14/03/2014
Bio done 18/03/2014
Waiting .........

Was quite hopeful at the beginning but not anymore. Reading, that people in the same position as me are being refused just because they haven't got sole responsibility of the children is putting me down big time. Just wish I could take a break from all of this. :(

Have a great weekend everyone
God bless u all
Hi Linda,

I have been on this forum long enough to see people on your category get granted provided you provided all the documents requested for. I remember an American lady I think in pages between 44 and 60 who applied in April and got a positive decision in June.

All cases have their individual merit so you will only disappoint yourself when you start comparing cases. No case is strong and none is weak but we have a common goal by praying that all will be favourable decision. So please just keep your chin up, stay and remain positive. With faith I believe you will be fine and since you applied just before summer, you might just want to invest in a small BBQ grill just in time for your celebration. :)

evie233
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by evie233 » Sat Apr 26, 2014 8:39 am

'Your application raises issues relating to the European Convention on Human Rights which are complex in nature.As such,it falls outside our normal service standards for
deciding leave to remain applications.Please be assured that we will make a decision on your case as quickly as possible.'

that is the same letter they send to everyone cos we apply outside the rules..congratulations on your fee waiver being accepted, please share more about your case if you can take long now before you get your brp...
Last edited by evie233 on Sat Apr 26, 2014 9:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

Linda21
Newly Registered

Post by Linda21 » Sat Apr 26, 2014 9:36 am

@evie233
@es2013
@dapsonlee
Thank you so much for your encouragement.
Yes we have provided all the necessary documents. My solicitor's saying that waiting 6 months is normal in these cases,so I guess I have to wait.

Linda21
Newly Registered

Post by Linda21 » Sat Apr 26, 2014 9:48 am

evie233 wrote:

that is the same letter they send to everyone cos we apply outside the rules..congratulations on your fee waiver being accepted, please share more about your case if you van, it shouldnt take long now before you get your brp...
Received the same letter along with the biometric letter (same day) through my solicitor. Good luck with ur application

Kukuwife
Member of Standing

Post by Kukuwife » Sat Apr 26, 2014 11:24 am

Linda21 wrote:@evie233
@es2013
@dapsonlee
Thank you so much for your encouragement.
Yes we have provided all the necessary documents. My solicitor's saying that waiting 6 months is normal in these cases,so I guess I have to wait.
Linda21- please put your mind at rest. Es2013 and dapsonlee have answered and I agreed with them. Hopefully within a month they will get back to you if they need additional documents if not get get for summer party
Your expectation will manifest very soon

Kukuwife
Member of Standing

Post by Kukuwife » Sat Apr 26, 2014 11:33 am

rioses- article 8 application has been seems to be complex according to HO which many of us on this forum disagree with. They have categories this application into complex one because individual case are different. Many of us have been waiting for favourable answer from them, hopefully by God grace it will not be long before all article 8 applications will be decided and it will be in our favour
Since you have been granted fee waiver is a positive step that the application is receiving attention and probably under consideration. Very you will share the good news with us all.

ikeron

Post by ikeron » Sun Apr 27, 2014 10:58 am

@Al Haqq
Have you got a date for your appeal? And how are you getting on? As I'm still waiting for them to reconsider. I pray for the favour of God to be upon the people of this forum. God bless you all.

ikeron

Post by ikeron » Sun Apr 27, 2014 11:14 am

ikeron wrote:@Al Haqq
Have you got a date for your appeal? And how are you getting on? As I'm still waiting for them to reconsider. I pray for the favour of God to be upon the people on this forum. God bless you all.

Spring 2014

Post by Spring 2014 » Sun Apr 27, 2014 11:20 pm

Hello my people,good jobs you are all doing on this particular forum.Expect that I misses all the laughter from both the old and new members,people like Verbina,Dapsonlee,Believe,Keisha,Nile,Yummmy Mummy,Shondra ,Summer and others that I can't remember mentioning your names.It has never been a dull moment on this forum before,please,lets keep up with the good jobs.
I never go to bed without taking my daily dose which is this forum,am just an addict of this place,don't blame me,I guessed the newbies understands what am saying.
##Also missed people like Only Me One that we never get to know the outcome of his case last August,such is life.
##Ale may God help you and shower you with his favours.
@others lets God's show us his ways before this coming week ends and before Summer something new will happen in each an everyone of us life on this friendly forum.Say BIG AMEN to that.Did I hear you say AMEN :?: :?: :?:

Kukuwife
Member of Standing

Post by Kukuwife » Mon Apr 28, 2014 12:35 am

Spring 2014 wrote:Hello my people,good jobs you are all doing on this particular forum.Expect that I misses all the laughter from both the old and new members,people like Verbina,Dapsonlee,Believe,Keisha,Nile,Yummmy Mummy,Shondra ,Summer and others that I can't remember mentioning your names.It has never been a dull moment on this forum before,please,lets keep up with the good jobs.
I never go to bed without taking my daily dose which is this forum,am just an addict of this place,don't blame me,I guessed the newbies understands what am saying.
##Also missed people like Only Me One that we never get to know the outcome of his case last August,such is life.
@others lets God's show us his ways before this coming week ends and before Summer something new will happen in each an everyone of us life on this friendly forum.Say BIG AMEN to that.Did I hear you say AMEN :?: :?: :?:
Big Amen.

Al Haqq

Post by Al Haqq » Mon Apr 28, 2014 10:01 am

ikeron wrote:@Al Haqq
Have you got a date for your appeal? And how are you getting on? As I'm still waiting for them to reconsider. I pray for the favour of God to be upon the people of this forum. God bless you all.
@ikeron, Hi, yes I have got a date for my appeal, it is in early June. Thanks for asking. Good luck with yours as well.

dapsonlee
Member of Standing

Post by dapsonlee » Mon Apr 28, 2014 10:28 am

Kukuwife wrote:
Spring 2014 wrote:Hello my people,good jobs you are all doing on this particular forum.Expect that I misses all the laughter from both the old and new members,people like Verbina,Dapsonlee,Believe,Keisha,Nile,Yummmy Mummy,Shondra ,Summer and others that I can't remember mentioning your names.It has never been a dull moment on this forum before,please,lets keep up with the good jobs.
Big Amen.
A big Amen and thank you for your kind words.

@Al Haqq, my prayers are with you there is just a month away between you and your victory. God has ordained it and it is yours already. :)

FineBoy
Newly Registered

Post by FineBoy » Mon Apr 28, 2014 11:15 am

Hi lovely People. im new to the forum , thank God i found it :D .
my initial application was refused 2 years ago , i went for jr. home office asked me to withdraw for reconsideration( i agreed)
they asked for extra documents ( i provided) i just called them today and they have sent my documents out for me via royal mail 2nd class . Im nervous because i have read decison are sent out via dx courier only, does it mean i have been refused again?
can somebody ease my tension . thank u

verbina
United Kingdom

Post by verbina » Mon Apr 28, 2014 11:33 am

Hiya @Fineboy!

They only send BRP cards by DX, but the actual decision letter they send via regular Roya Mail 2nd class.

My decision arrived this way, but my BRP separately by DX.

Keeping my fingers crossed for you!!!!!!!
"You need chaos in your soul to give birth to a dancing star."

verbina
United Kingdom

Post by verbina » Mon Apr 28, 2014 11:36 am

Hiya!! Thank you for your kind words! : )
AMEN! AMEN! AMEN!!
"You need chaos in your soul to give birth to a dancing star."

FineBoy
Newly Registered

Post by FineBoy » Mon Apr 28, 2014 11:45 am

verbina wrote:Hiya @Fineboy!

They only send BRP cards by DX, but the actual decision letter they send via regular Roya Mail 2nd class.

My decision arrived this way, but my BRP separately by DX.

Keeping my fingers crossed for you!!!!!!!

Thank u very much Verbina for answering my question :D

Shondra Sharma

Post by Shondra Sharma » Mon Apr 28, 2014 11:47 am

@fineboy which number you called? can I have this number please if you don't mind. Defintley you will get a positive result. Good luck.

FineBoy
Newly Registered

Post by FineBoy » Mon Apr 28, 2014 11:52 am

Shondra Sharma wrote:@fineboy which number you called? can I have this number please if you don't mind. Defintley you will get a positive result. Good luck.
@Shondra Sharma. i called 0300 123 2241 and press option 2

Shondra Sharma

Post by Shondra Sharma » Mon Apr 28, 2014 11:55 am

thank you @fineboy. Is this immigration case unit Sheffield?do They deal with flr(0) cases? like reconsideration etc.

FineBoy
Newly Registered

Post by FineBoy » Mon Apr 28, 2014 12:06 pm

Shondra Sharma wrote:thank you @fineboy. Is this immigration case unit Sheffield?do They deal with flr(0) cases? like reconsideration etc.
@Shondra Sharma , yes they do. my case was flr(0) reconsideration as well. call the number and have your home office number ready.

Shondra Sharma

Post by Shondra Sharma » Mon Apr 28, 2014 12:49 pm

Thank@fineboy.

Spring 2014

Post by Spring 2014 » Mon Apr 28, 2014 8:52 pm

Hello my people,I hail o.This blissful morning got a call from my solicitor that have been granted.Thank you to every members of this forum your words,advice to each others keeps me going till today.Thanks ever so much. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: What shall I say unto The Lord,all i have to say is Thank you Lord.

dapsonlee
Member of Standing

Post by dapsonlee » Mon Apr 28, 2014 8:56 pm

Spring 2014 wrote:Hello my people,I hail o.This blissful morning got a call from my solicitor that have been granted.Thank you to every members of this forum your words,advice to each others keeps me going till today.Thanks ever so much. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: What shall I say unto The Lord,all i have to say is Thank you Lord.

Wow!!! A prayer yesterday, a testimony today!!! :P congratulations spring2014. That's what you call April showers lol. Congratulations to you and your family what a beautiful Easter/summer present. Congratulations once again. Please do remember us in your prayers. :)
Last edited by dapsonlee on Mon Apr 28, 2014 9:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.