ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

haseebuk1

Post by haseebuk1 » Wed Dec 08, 2010 8:27 am

dilseabbassi wrote:
:

dont worry sis i applied month b 4 u and still havet heard n e thing just b patient and pray did u tried to e mail them after your 12 weeks ? dont count weekends in your 12 weeks .

it will b fine inshalllah

Thank you, yeah i have emailed them almost everyday lol i phoned hubby this morning to see if maybe he heard anything but nothing, you must be very strong to have waited so long! inshallah you will hear something first i cant imagine waiting that long, so when is my 12 weeks up if i dnt count wkends? ill try n work it out now
56 days with out counting weekends .its best not to disturb them or e mail them b 4 12 weeks cuz i dont think they like it that much :| so
56/5= 11.2 weeks i guess so i think u should give them another week plus than u start waiting for sum sort of response . if u look at spreadsheet we got here most ppl are getting it bak in 14 to 16 weeks .

pray for me aswell cuz its been over 16 weeks and they h avet replied one e mail . i think now they gonna get bak to us after 1st jan :|

dilseabbassi

Post by dilseabbassi » Wed Dec 08, 2010 8:49 am

Ohh i really hope we dont have to wait till after 1st jan! thats taking the mick really, well i emailed them this morning but ill leave it at that one and just guess ill have to keep waiting...there system is completely rediculouse lol
calling letter 21/06/2011
forwarded to brittish embessy 27/06/11
Under process at BHC 11/07/11

batleykhan

Post by batleykhan » Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:04 am

I am interested to know if someone has applied after 29th November 2010 and had to take the new English test as part of the application.

I want to know procedure of what, where, when and how much this cost. I want to know procedure it involves in taking this test, so I can update my post that I have written on page 219 on this forum.

Thanks

minty

Post by minty » Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:29 am

I am quite sure you have all got confused with the 12 week scenario.

1 week = 7days in total. which has 5 working days

week 1

mond =1
tuesd =2
wed=3
thurs =4
frid =5
sat-
sun

week2

monday = 6
tuesday =7
weds=8
thurs =9
frid = 10
sat
sun

As can be seen above
10 working working = 14 days in reality which is 2 complete weeks
60 working days = 84 days in reality which is 12 complete weeks

Conclusion - 12 weeks is exactly what it means. 12 full weeks from point of application

safia

REFUSED

Post by safia » Wed Dec 08, 2010 11:16 am

hi, my husband application got refused today. he received a call in the morning to come collect his paperwork. i dont know the reason for refusal but il let you know as soonn as i hear. please help me in what to do now.
'SOF'

haseebuk1

Re: REFUSED

Post by haseebuk1 » Wed Dec 08, 2010 12:32 pm

safia wrote:hi, my husband application got refused today. he received a call in the morning to come collect his paperwork. i dont know the reason for refusal but il let you know as soonn as i hear. please help me in what to do now.
dont lose hope sis inshallah it will be sumthing minor which u can sort out quicker. do let us no as soon as u get n e info on that we all will try our best to give u best advice possible . :(

safia

Post by safia » Wed Dec 08, 2010 12:45 pm

haseebuk1 wrote:
safia wrote:hi, my husband application got refused today. he received a call in the morning to come collect his paperwork. i dont know the reason for refusal but il let you know as soonn as i hear. please help me in what to do now.
dont lose hope sis inshallah it will be sumthing minor which u can sort out quicker. do let us no as soon as u get n e info on that we all will try our best to give u best advice possible . :(
yeah allahs knows best. its just that its the 2nd time our apllication has been refused. i waited 2 years to reapply and now it got refused again, il let u know wen i receive paperwork. do you think its best to do appeal from u.k
'SOF'

unique012

Post by unique012 » Wed Dec 08, 2010 1:06 pm

InshAllah everything will be ok, dnt wori xXx

minty

Post by minty » Wed Dec 08, 2010 3:19 pm

Dilseabbassi we are awating some news from you

I hope all went well!

Shadow86
Member of Standing

Post by Shadow86 » Wed Dec 08, 2010 3:31 pm

ALL THE BAD WORDS under the SUN!

My wife got REFUSED the visa!!!

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

1. Letter of Employment: Was not printed from a letterheaded paper.

2. The payment going in was not showing the source (as I would deposit weekly payments).

Like what the DUCK!!!!!!!! :evil:

Them reason's are so lame! They also said there is no evidence to suggest the source of income. I mean one of my payslip was stamped for crying out loud.

I cannot believe it but now I am in the APPEAL line. Damn!!! 9 months???

How does this appeal system work? Is she to lodge the appeal or myself? My dad and big bro are very angry at the ECO for this. Wife is due to lodge her appeal tomorrow, but my dad said about sending me some papers through post, so am confused.

What does the sponsor need to do in regards to appeal?????
Spreadsheet containing useful data for Appellants and Applicants:
https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key ... y=CPqzu-0I

P.S. Above spreadsheet no longer being monitored and edited by myself.

haseebuk1

Post by haseebuk1 » Wed Dec 08, 2010 3:48 pm

Shadow86 wrote:ALL THE BAD WORDS under the SUN!

2. The payment going in was not showing the source (as I would deposit weekly payments).

Them reason's are so lame! They also said there is no evidence to suggest the source of income. I mean one of my payslip was stamped for crying out loud.

How does this appeal system work? Is she to lodge the appeal or myself? My dad and big bro are very angry at the ECO for this. Wife is due to lodge her appeal tomorrow, but my dad said about sending me some papers through post, so am confused.

best if u do the appeal from uk .so u can go there urself and appear b 4 them with extra documents from work from hm revenue with tax papers p45 p60 plus more statements and proper letter of employment plus as much as documents u can get hold of your work .

appeal yes 9 month the most can take less depends how fast they process it .

haseebuk1

Post by haseebuk1 » Wed Dec 08, 2010 3:50 pm

haseebuk1 wrote:

best if u do the appeal from uk .so u can go there urself and appear b 4 them with extra documents from work from hm revenue with tax papers p45 p60 plus more statements and proper letter of employment plus as much as documents u can get hold of your work .

appeal yes 9 month the most can take less depends how fast they process it .
2 bad news first SOF and now shadow .wots got in to there minds !!! festive season :roll:

Shadow86
Member of Standing

Post by Shadow86 » Wed Dec 08, 2010 4:02 pm

My heart says to do a NEW Application and B-SLAP those imbecile's with a PROPER Hardcore paperwork that demands ZERO EXCUSES!

Besides that, Sofia's situation is intimidating, I mean imagine waiting all those months and getting refused again, i'd be irate!

I am more ok with waiting just 4 months than waiting 9 months.

3 months for preparing new documents and then the 4th month for the application to be submitted.

Appealing is longness. Yeah ok if the trend was still 3-4 months for application to be processed then different story, but as people are getting their visa's quicker now, I think it is better to do fresh application.

minty

Post by minty » Wed Dec 08, 2010 4:05 pm

There is a downside with re applying

You have reject against your name on the Visa. This can be a negative point for the ECO

If one appeals, that means they are officially challeneging the ECO

But as you wish. Im no expert!

Shadow86
Member of Standing

Post by Shadow86 » Wed Dec 08, 2010 4:13 pm

There is a possibility of rejection, that is what I am worried about.

I will discuss with olders and see what they say.

Your point on officially challenging is exactly what my older bro was implying. He says that sometimes the ECO refuses, especially when the girl is young because of all the crap that happens to young girls in the UK. So a protection measure of some kind.

I'm in one of those hazy situations where I have not so much idea on what to do. But your point is very heavy Minty, expert or no expert, you make a valid point! :)

I'll see what my dad and big bro say.

Any harm in lodging the application in Pak? I just want the appeal to be lodged asap without any further time waste.

safia

Post by safia » Wed Dec 08, 2010 4:20 pm

OH god, so i guess me and you are in the sdame boat,. i am going to inshaallah do appeal from here as ive heard its much better. and seeing as i am the sponsor
'SOF'

safia

Post by safia » Wed Dec 08, 2010 4:25 pm

Shadow86 wrote:My heart says to do a NEW Application and B-SLAP those imbecile's with a PROPER Hardcore paperwork that demands ZERO EXCUSES!

Besides that, Sofia's situation is intimidating, I mean imagine waiting all those months and getting refused again, i'd be irate!

3 months for preparing new documents and then the 4th month for the application to be submitted.

Appealing is longness. Yeah ok if the trend was still 3-4 months for application to be processed then different story, but as people are getting their visa's quicker now, I think it is better to do fresh application.
lol tell me about it. there such pigs beacuse first time round when i applied, the new age law came in and they never even told us, they took their fees and 6 weeks later rejected because i was under the age of 21. i mean they should have told us and then we would have not submitted our case. allah knows best.
'SOF'

haseebuk1

Post by haseebuk1 » Wed Dec 08, 2010 4:26 pm

Shadow86 wrote:My heart says to do a NEW Application and B-SLAP those imbecile's with a PROPER Hardcore paperwork that demands ZERO EXCUSES!

check this page . u might have already

http://www.ukvacpk.com/appeals.aspx#1

Shadow86
Member of Standing

Post by Shadow86 » Wed Dec 08, 2010 4:30 pm

What is the process if appealing from UK? I don't have any fresh stuff that I can provide them with.

Yeah safia, that sucks. So younger applicants are prone to rejections??????? how unfair!

Haseeb, I already checked that site.

haseebuk1

Post by haseebuk1 » Wed Dec 08, 2010 4:41 pm

Shadow86 wrote:What is the process if appealing from UK? I don't have any fresh stuff that I can provide them with.

Yeah safia, that sucks. So younger applicants are prone to rejections??????? how unfair!

Haseeb, I already checked that site.

if u check how to apply for visa for non eea spouse it says clearly so many places that age for girl from non eea is 21 years old and it been like this for sum years i think . keep urself update by checking ukba site .plus it dose say on forms to and guidence notes about age .
i think if u decide to appeal its best to do it from uk and get extra evidence relatign ur employment. i mean look at it the paper used is not letterhead o com on . did u provided them 3 to 6 months payslips , tax papers , contract of employment if ur work gives u , letter from hm revenu about tax u have paid on ur NI , and benifit claim letter that u dont clain n e all these . thats my solicitor got for me . plus so many more things u can get about ur work to prove the letter u provided is real

haseebuk1

Post by haseebuk1 » Wed Dec 08, 2010 4:42 pm

safia wrote:

lol tell me about it. there such pigs beacuse first time round when i applied, the new age law came in and they never even told us, they took their fees and 6 weeks later rejected because i was under the age of 21. i mean they should have told us and then we would have not submitted our case. allah knows best.
SOF did u get the reason for refusal yet ?

zeddy zed

Post by zeddy zed » Wed Dec 08, 2010 4:53 pm

salam

am so sorry to hear this , i was really hoping to hear good news from u , inshallah it will work out, let us know the reason for refusal so we can try to help u , hopfully it will get over turned in the realy stages before it gets into the full apeal process

Shadow86
Member of Standing

Post by Shadow86 » Wed Dec 08, 2010 5:00 pm

^^ what is realy stage????? so that means it is possible that within first 3 months it can be overturned???

Haseeb, I do know the age limit is 21 and my wife is 21 lol. I am kept updated.

I provided all that needed to be provided. It's a small business yaar so they can't expect a small business to do letter heading lol.

unique012

Post by unique012 » Wed Dec 08, 2010 5:00 pm

Thank you, my reference number works now :) ... Please someone update the spreadsheet. My husband's application was under process on the 12/10/2010 at Islamabad.

unique012

Post by unique012 » Wed Dec 08, 2010 5:02 pm

Salaam u ok? Am really sorry to hear that about ur wife's visa, InshAllah she will get it soon. Keep praying, by the way how long after they contacted your employer did u get a reply?