ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

zeddy zed

Post by zeddy zed » Wed Dec 08, 2010 5:16 pm

Shadow86 wrote:What is the process if appealing from UK? I don't have any fresh stuff that I can provide them with.

Yeah safia, that sucks. So younger applicants are prone to rejections??????? how unfair!

Haseeb, I already checked that site.
sorry to hear this but good news is that its not a major thing and could be sorted

try to submit some new evidence to clear the points they have made and they might over turn their decision before it goes to court so the wait would be way less then then if it went through the full appeal process. If you dont submit anything new they would most likely stick with their decison.

I think they allow 28 days to appeal so wait a few days and get the proper docs before submitting the appeal. The least you could do is get:

a letter from your employer on their letter head confirming you work their , also include your job status, gross wage, contract type , payment method (should match with what it say on your payslip, your nic, your tax ref and the tax area, date you started your job.

secondly if you get paid by check, photocopy that check and also send that aswel.

also try to get your tax coding notic from HMRC, ring them maybe you can pick it up from them if they allow it , better then postage save time. This document will be from hmrc and will also have your employer name on it , so its good evidence

if you do this they might change their decision in the early stage of appeal so good luck

all the best

Shadow86
Member of Standing

Post by Shadow86 » Wed Dec 08, 2010 5:16 pm

unique012 wrote:Salaam u ok? Am really sorry to hear that about ur wife's visa, InshAllah she will get it soon. Keep praying, by the way how long after they contacted your employer did u get a reply?
Who are you referring to? :P

If me, then they didn't contact my employer. I wish they had done so! Then none of this would have happened!
Spreadsheet containing useful data for Appellants and Applicants:
https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key ... y=CPqzu-0I

P.S. Above spreadsheet no longer being monitored and edited by myself.

safia

Re: REFUSED

Post by safia » Wed Dec 08, 2010 5:20 pm

zeddy zed wrote:
safia wrote:hi, my husband application got refused today. he received a call in the morning to come collect his paperwork. i dont know the reason for refusal but il let you know as soonn as i hear. please help me in what to do now.
salam

am so sorry to hear this , i was really hoping to hear good news from u , inshallah it will work out, let us know the reason for refusal so we can try to help u , hopfully it will get over turned in the realy stages before it gets into the full apeal process
yeah zeddy, il let uknow tomorrow inshallah. shit happens innit.
'SOF'

Shadow86
Member of Standing

Post by Shadow86 » Wed Dec 08, 2010 5:22 pm

zeddy zed wrote:
Shadow86 wrote:What is the process if appealing from UK? I don't have any fresh stuff that I can provide them with.

Yeah safia, that sucks. So younger applicants are prone to rejections??????? how unfair!

Haseeb, I already checked that site.
sorry to hear this but good news is that its not a major thing and could be sorted

try to submit some new evidence to clear the points they have made and they might over turn their decision before it goes to court so the wait would be way less then then if it went through the full appeal process. If you dont submit anything new they would most likely stick with their decison.

I think they allow 28 days to appeal so wait a few days and get the proper docs before submitting the appeal. The least you could do is get:

a letter from your employer on their letter head confirming you work their , also include your job status, gross wage, contract type , payment method (should match with what it say on your payslip, your nic, your tax ref and the tax area, date you started your job.

secondly if you get paid by check, photocopy that check and also send that aswel.

also try to get your tax coding notic from HMRC, ring them maybe you can pick it up from them if they allow it , better then postage save time. This document will be from hmrc and will also have your employer name on it , so its good evidence

if you do this they might change their decision in the early stage of appeal so good luck

all the best
This info is straight up pimpin'!! NICEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!! Puts a smile on my face for sure :)

Sooo lets see, letter headed employment letter, but u see it's just a small business so how would the letter head be done???

I get paid by cash, which I then deposit myself. No cheque.

How do I obtain this Tax coding notice?????
http://www.hmrc.gov.uk/incometax/understand-p2.htm ????

unique012

Post by unique012 » Wed Dec 08, 2010 5:37 pm

Who are you referring to? :P

If me, then they didn't contact my employer. I wish they had done so! Then none of this would have happened![/quote]

yes sorry I didn't mention who I was talking to.

batleykhan

Post by batleykhan » Wed Dec 08, 2010 5:48 pm

Sofia and Shadow

I know both of you will be dissapointed at not getting your visas, but I think you need to remain calm and think carefully what step your going to take next. Talking to ones family or friends for advice maybe not be a wise idea

Fi8rts of all you need to give exact wording of refusal here. To inexperienced guys like you, you may not fully understand the wording of the refusal notice.

The exact wording is very important as it can help you to decide whether to reapply or appeal . Which ever of these methods you choose will be time consuming, expensive and there is no guarantee of a succesful outcome at the end.

Sometime it is better to appeal, but there are other times when a fresh application is likely to suceed second time aroiund than fisrt one.

Give your reasons here, then some of teh experienced guys will be able to point you in the right direction. I know its easy to blame the ECO for the refusal, but in most case its the applicant and the sponsor who are at fault.

Shadow86
Member of Standing

Post by Shadow86 » Wed Dec 08, 2010 6:18 pm

batleykhan wrote:Sofia and Shadow

I know both of you will be dissapointed at not getting your visas, but I think you need to remain calm and think carefully what step your going to take next. Talking to ones family or friends for advice maybe not be a wise idea

Fi8rts of all you need to give exact wording of refusal here. To inexperienced guys like you, you may not fully understand the wording of the refusal notice.

The exact wording is very important as it can help you to decide whether to reapply or appeal . Which ever of these methods you choose will be time consuming, expensive and there is no guarantee of a succesful outcome at the end.

Sometime it is better to appeal, but there are other times when a fresh application is likely to suceed second time aroiund than fisrt one.

Give your reasons here, then some of teh experienced guys will be able to point you in the right direction. I know its easy to blame the ECO for the refusal, but in most case its the applicant and the sponsor who are at fault.
Exact wording (according to my wife who is reading it out to me) is:

The Decision

"You have stated that your sponsor will maintain you in the United Kingdom however you have failed to provide satisfactory evidence of the claim.

I note that you state that your sponsor is employed as an Assistant Manager since April 2010, as evidence of this claim you have submitted payslips and employment letter, although there is evidence of regular funds going into your sponsor's account there is no evidence to show where these funds are originated from and I further note that employment materials submitted in support of your application is not on headed paper and appears to have been made up on a home computer.

Therefore without seeing further evidence from you regarding your sponsor claimed employment, I cannot be satisfied that he is employed as stated or that you will be adequately maintained in the United Kingdom without recource to public funds."

Then the usual I am not satisifed bla bla.... So it seems like something that can be rectified as zeddy zed has pointed out. My dad is giving the papers to a solicitor who will then provide his advice upon studying the papers. No harm in me getting in touch with HMRC I suppose as i'm sure they will be supportive of the situation and provide me with what I need.
Last edited by Shadow86 on Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

dilseabbassi

Post by dilseabbassi » Wed Dec 08, 2010 6:39 pm

Hey guys i got a email today saying that my husbands appication has been processed and will be contacted when to pick up documents :D :D omg i am so so happy that we even got a good reply, i ready the email at work today and nearly passed out was quite amusing lol so pls pls everyone pray for me that his visa is stamped i will keep u all updated, :D x
calling letter 21/06/2011
forwarded to brittish embessy 27/06/11
Under process at BHC 11/07/11

dilseabbassi

Post by dilseabbassi » Wed Dec 08, 2010 6:45 pm

Oh and could you please update the spreadsheet for me :D :D :D

Application submitted on 22/09/2010
Application forwarded to BHC on 05/10/2010
Email decission : 08/12/2010

minty

Post by minty » Wed Dec 08, 2010 10:11 pm

We are expecting some news from shabzy today

Please update us and let us know the news!

batleykhan

Post by batleykhan » Wed Dec 08, 2010 10:55 pm

Shadow86 wrote:

The Decision

"You have stated that your sponsor will maintain you in the United Kingdom however you have failed to provide satisfactory evidence of the claim.

I note that you state that your sponsor is employed as an Assistant Manager since April 2010, as evidence of this claim you have submitted payslips and employment letter, although there is evidence of regular funds going into your sponsor's account there is no evidence to show where these funds are originated from and I further note that employment materials submitted in support of your application is not on headed paper and appears to have been made up on a home computer.

Therefore without seeing further evidence from you regarding your sponsor claimed employment, I cannot be satisfied that he is employed as stated or that you will be adequately maintained in the United Kingdom without recource to public funds."

Then the usual I am not satisifed bla bla.... So it seems like something that can be rectified as zeddy zed has pointed out. My dad is giving the papers to a solicitor who will then provide his advice upon studying the papers. No harm in me getting in touch with HMRC I suppose as i'm sure they will be supportive of the situation and provide me with what I need.
Ok what they appear to be saying is that they do not believe you are employed with the company that you have supplied the employment letter for your wifes application as they do not believe this company is genuine because the letterhead and letter seems to be done on a home printer by someone.

Because they dont believe you are employed they are doubting the deposits that you have been making in your bank account are coming from as well.

What you need to do is to prove this company exists and is genuine and that you are indeed employed by them.

Let me think of ways you can prove this and i will get back to you.

I would not bother reapplying and paying teh full fee as well as your Mrs taking the new english test. I would appeal instead/ I think it has a good chance of suceeding only if your employers are genuine
Last edited by batleykhan on Thu Dec 09, 2010 7:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

shabzy1
Newly Registered

Post by shabzy1 » Wed Dec 08, 2010 11:04 pm

Hi guys sorry for late reply

I forgot my password so had to re - register lol!

My hubby got his Visa yyyyyyyyyyyeeeeaaaahhhhhhh so haapy he is booking his tickets soon and coming right over. Just want to say thank u to everyone and really sorry to those who got refused I cant even imagine what u guys are going through. my deepest sympathies are with u. Please hang in there and dont give up!

He got stamped on the 29th november so has to be in UK before 29th december, just before my birthday on the 31st..Thank u Allah g I love u too much!

take care all

shabzy :lol:

minty

Post by minty » Wed Dec 08, 2010 11:18 pm

Congratulations Shabzy

May Allah make you marriage a happy peaceful one and make you and your husband successful in this life and the hereafter.

haseebuk1

Post by haseebuk1 » Thu Dec 09, 2010 7:08 am

shabzy1 wrote:Hi guys sorry for late reply

My hubby got his Visa yyyyyyyyyyyeeeeaaaahhhhhhh so haapy he is booking his tickets soon and coming right over. Just want to say thank u to everyone and really sorry to those who got refused I cant even imagine what u guys are going through. my deepest sympathies are with u. Please hang in there and dont give up!

He got stamped on the 29th november so has to be in UK before 29th december, just before my birthday on the 31st..Thank u Allah g I love u too much!

mashalllah and Congratulations Sis and our prays for u in your married life please do keep us in ur duas to
take care

take care all

Yas2010

Post by Yas2010 » Thu Dec 09, 2010 7:12 am

Hi,

How many days after do u find about when u can pick ur postport up for a settlement visa from the Gerrys office after the Status change to Visa application is under process at the British High Commission. 12/08/2010

batleykhan

Post by batleykhan » Thu Dec 09, 2010 7:42 am

He doesnt have be in the UK by 29/12 if he doesnt want to. He has 3 months ( not 28 days) to get into UK). If he was to delay his flight by about a week or two, he would be able to say godd farewell to his family, his ticket will be much cheaper than say 29/12. It will hopefully give you enough time to prepare everything for his welcoming here.

This 28 days is myth now. It used to be that before . Since they started issuiung 27 month visa instead of 24 , it is for this reason that if someone wants to delay their arrival, they can do so by 3 months without affecting their application for ILR in 24 months time.

safia

Post by safia » Thu Dec 09, 2010 8:17 am

haseebuk1 wrote:
safia wrote:
Shadow86 wrote:My heart says to do a NEW Application and B-SLAP those imbecile's with a PROPER Hardcore paperwork that demands ZERO EXCUSES!

Besides that, Sofia's situation is intimidating, I mean imagine waiting all those months and getting refused again, i'd be irate!

I am more ok with waiting just 4 months than waiting 9 months.

3 months for preparing new documents and then the 4th month for the application to be submitted.

Appealing is longness. Yeah ok if the trend was still 3-4 months for application to be processed then different story, but as people are getting their visa's quicker now, I think it is better to do fresh application.
lol tell me about it. there such pigs beacuse first time round when i applied, the new age law came in and they never even told us, they took their fees and 6 weeks later rejected because i was under the age of 21. i mean they should have told us and then we would have not submitted our case. allah knows best.
SOF did u get the reason for refusal yet ?
NO not yet, i will have by tonight and ill et u know when i do inshahaalah.
my husband was saying they were quite a few things, one of them being calling cardss. lol
'SOF'

safia

Post by safia » Thu Dec 09, 2010 8:21 am

take care all

congrats shabzy, i'd get him over here as quick as possible. lol. i bet ur glad its all over with
'SOF'

safia

Post by safia » Thu Dec 09, 2010 8:22 am

batleykhan wrote:
Shadow86 wrote:

The Decision

Ok what they appear to be saying is that they do not believe you are employed with the company that you have supplied the employment letter for your wifes application as they do not believe this company is genuine because the letterhead and letter seems to be done on a home printer by someone.

Because they dont believe you are employed they are doubting the deposits that you have been making in your bank account are coming from as well.

What you need to do is to prove this company exists and is genuine and that you are indeed employed by them.

Let me think of ways you can prove this and i will get back to you.

I would not bother reapplying and paying teh full fee as well as your Mrs taking the new english test. I would appeal instead/ I think it has a good chance of suceeding only if your employers are genuine

thankyou for ur advice batley, hopefully by tonight i will have the appeal form with me and i will tel u y it got refusd.
'SOF'

tasawar
- thin ice -

Post by tasawar » Thu Dec 09, 2010 8:47 am

AOA786

I feel sorry for sofia and shadow for there refusal but be strong guys i am a example like i been refused 2nd time as well and and my first appeal was also dismissed and i applied 2nd time now they refused my applicant on same grounds again like they copy paste the refusal notice again and i am in the appeal process once again with new hopes that inshallah i will win or overturn .
so if you any body need to ask anything about appeal then pm me i will try to answer because i been throw in appeals 2nd time.
Wish you best of luck to those who got there visas

Jazak Allah Khair

dilseabbassi

Post by dilseabbassi » Thu Dec 09, 2010 8:49 am

take care all

YAYY congrats shabzy really happy for you :D can i ask when did ur hubby get a text to say ready for collection after the emailed decission? i got a email decission yesterday, reaaally nervouse now hope we hear something today

safia

Post by safia » Thu Dec 09, 2010 10:02 am

tasawar wrote:AOA786

I feel sorry for sofia and shadow for there refusal but be strong guys i am a example like i been refused 2nd time as well and and my first appeal was also dismissed and i applied 2nd time now they refused my applicant on same grounds again like they copy paste the refusal notice again and i am in the appeal process once again with new hopes that inshallah i will win or overturn .
so if you any body need to ask anything about appeal then pm me i will try to answer because i been throw in appeals 2nd time.
Wish you best of luck to those who got there visas

Jazak Allah Khair
Thankyou very much tasawar, i very much appreciate it, i will defo pm u if i need any help. thankyou and good luck.
'SOF'

khan786

Post by khan786 » Thu Dec 09, 2010 10:49 am

Is STE.UKHUB@fco.gov.uk the email for Eco in uk and if I submitted application before 25 Oct I contact them?
Submitted on 5/10/10
Decision Refused 24/12/10
Appeal 17/01/11
Notice of Pending 7/02/11
Appeal Upheld...
Court Hearing 17/8/11

haseebuk1

Post by haseebuk1 » Thu Dec 09, 2010 10:53 am

khan786 wrote:Is STE.UKHUB@fco.gov.uk the email for Eco in uk and if I submitted application before 25 Oct I contact them?

thats wot i av been using but they never replied bak :( .try it and see wot happpens do let us know thanks

minty

Post by minty » Thu Dec 09, 2010 10:58 am

I have emailed

ukhub.pakistansettlementenquiriesandcomplaints@fco.gov.uk

and every time i email i get a response. So please try it

[/u]