ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

prayforus
Member of Standing

Re: Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Post by prayforus » Tue May 27, 2014 8:17 pm

Good luck sophie786. In'Sha Allah you will get the visa.

NaveedYousaf12
Newly Registered

Post by NaveedYousaf12 » Tue May 27, 2014 10:58 pm

Guys uk visa enquiry gave me this reply

As I checked your application, it is still under process, which is actually too long. In this case, we may need to escalate your case sending to another department to investigate the matter

Application date 20.11.2013
Additional documents sent 27-2-2014

musriz
Member of Standing

Post by musriz » Tue May 27, 2014 11:44 pm

NaveedYousaf12 wrote:Guys uk visa enquiry gave me this reply

As I checked your application, it is still under process, which is actually too long. In this case, we may need to escalate your case sending to another department to investigate the matter

Seems like a positive reply. Hopefully they will look into it and speed things up.
Applied 17th Jan 2014
VAC Mirpur
Category A (Husband)
Called for Interview 3rd July 2014
ALHAMDHULILLAH VISA GRANTED SAME DAY
Total 117 working days

ALWAYSHOPE
Member of Standing

Post by ALWAYSHOPE » Wed May 28, 2014 12:22 am

Thats a good reply atleast theres still hope for you. Can i ask what email address you used to contact them on?
Submitted Application: Feb 2012
Application Refused: Jul 2012
Appealed: Unsuccessfull
Reapplied: 27th Sep 2013
Application hold - Jan 2014
RFC: 26th August 2014
Result: Alhamdulillah Visa Granted - All thanks to Allah and your prayers

NaveedYousaf12
Newly Registered

Post by NaveedYousaf12 » Wed May 28, 2014 5:51 am

ALWAYSHOPE wrote:

Thats a good reply atleast theres still hope for you. Can i ask what email address you used to contact them on?
No email but it their new service that every one using here
https://ukvi-international.faq-help.com/

musriz
Member of Standing

Post by musriz » Wed May 28, 2014 8:58 am

Sophie786- any news
Applied 17th Jan 2014
VAC Mirpur
Category A (Husband)
Total 117 working days

sophie786
Newly Registered

Post by sophie786 » Wed May 28, 2014 9:31 am

Alhumdulillah visa has been granted was stamped on the 22nd May :D :D

I want to share something with everyone. in one month only £721.00 went into the bank account. this is because the previous two months I was overpaid accidentally. however, I obtained a letter from the inland revenue which showed that my earnings for the 6 month period were and I think this is why the visa was granted. I think Zeeh mentioned it before that it is a very good idea to obtain an inland revenue letter.

Zazam

Post by Zazam » Wed May 28, 2014 9:34 am

Congratulations Sophie :) :)
... Rubbish

musriz
Member of Standing

Post by musriz » Wed May 28, 2014 9:36 am

Alhamdhulillah .. Congratulations Sophie
Applied 17th Jan 2014
VAC Mirpur
Category A (Husband)
Total 117 working days

sophia20

Post by sophia20 » Wed May 28, 2014 9:42 am

Congratulations sophie :)

zeeh
Member of Standing

Post by zeeh » Wed May 28, 2014 10:12 am

sophie786 wrote:Alhumdulillah visa has been granted was stamped on the 22nd May :D :D

I want to share something with everyone. in one month only £721.00 went into the bank account. this is because the previous two months I was overpaid accidentally. however, I obtained a letter from the inland revenue which showed that my earnings for the 6 month period were and I think this is why the visa was granted. I think Zeeh mentioned it before that it is a very good idea to obtain an inland revenue letter.
Congratulations happy dayz
May the blessings of Allah fill your life with happiness and open all the doors of success now and always.

Madinah
Newly Registered

Post by Madinah » Wed May 28, 2014 10:18 am

Congrats Sophia May Allah give you a lot of happiness in your married life ameen.

HELLO786
Member of Standing

Post by HELLO786 » Wed May 28, 2014 12:07 pm

sophie786 wrote:Alhumdulillah visa has been granted was stamped on the 22nd May :D :D

Congrats! When u got overpaid did u just pay back ur employer and get letter to explain?
Applied online 15/9/15
Biometrics mirpur 17/9/15
Documents confirmation November

Crimbo111
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by Crimbo111 » Wed May 28, 2014 1:31 pm

Salam :)

So, I made my application for settlement yesterday at Lahore office. I want to know how I can track the application?

I've got the link (went through posts here) but I'm unable to track my application. I've tried with Application reference number (the tracking page exclusively says don't use that as it wont be valid - but i did to check and failed). I was only given a receipt at center which only has the same application ref number, along with 2 long plastic ribbons with some alpha numeric number (i've tried both for tracking but failed again).

Please provide help here, how you guys are tracking your applications?

THank You

fn286

Post by fn286 » Wed May 28, 2014 2:36 pm

Dear all...friends...fellow members...

The time has come to unleash the mystery and share my secrets with you all.. I was waiting for the right moment .. observing the forum every day...some good news some not so good news...

Today my wife collected the passport, after receiving RFC yesterday...visa issued.. I thank Allah for not only giving us visa but also for giving me the brains and guts to prepare a rock solid case for my wife that no one could dare to hold or refuse..

Settlement/spouse Visa applied on 07/04/2014 (karachi)
visa stamped: 22/05/2014 (exactly after 30 working days)
visa expiry: 22/02/2017 (3 months extra I guess)
RFC: 27/05/2014
Collected : 28/05/2014

A couple of people on this got visa way quiker than me...everyone on this forum have different views...but there are just a couple of things differentiate your application from being ordinary and strong. The most important document is the HMRC letter showing your employer name, earnings and taxes..second imp doc is wife passport with your surname...they won't even look at your marriage certificates and communcations...we only had nikah but still my wife had cnic and passport in my name...p60 is good but hmrc will force them to give you visa in a month...otherwise good luck with waiting for months...chasing MP.. minister...emails ... nothing will help...

All the best to all members especially ..alwayshope...zeeh...and others...

Time to book honeymoon in Miami...now I have to apply her USA visa but that shouldn't be a problem now after UK visa..

Allah Hafiz

fn286

Post by fn286 » Wed May 28, 2014 4:23 pm

I just missed one point... the UKVI email service is rubbish... they replied to me on Monday 26/05/14 that 'Application not yet assessed, an officer received the application but no decision is made yet' ... but the visa was already issued on 22/05/2014.
fn286 wrote:Dear all...friends...fellow members...

The time has come to unleash the mystery and share my secrets with you all.. I was waiting for the right moment .. observing the forum every day...some good news some not so good news...

Today my wife collected the passport, after receiving RFC yesterday...visa issued.. I thank Allah for not only giving us visa but also for giving me the brains and guts to prepare a rock solid case for my wife that no one could dare to hold or refuse..

A couple of people on this got visa way quiker than me...everyone on this forum have different views...but there are just a couple of things differentiate your application from being ordinary and strong. The most important document is the HMRC letter showing your employer name, earnings and taxes..second imp doc is wife passport with your surname...they won't even look at your marriage certificates and communcations...we only had nikah but still my wife had cnic and passport in my name...p60 is good but hmrc will force them to give you visa in a month...otherwise good luck with waiting for months...chasing MP.. minister...emails ... nothing will help...

Time to book honeymoon in Miami...now I have to apply her USA visa but that shouldn't be a problem now after UK visa..

Allah Hafiz

Sister2014
Newly Registered

Post by Sister2014 » Wed May 28, 2014 6:08 pm

Salaam alaikum brothers sister

Firstly,jazakhAllah khair to individuals for sharing their experiences,advice and guidance at times when needed most.

May Allah swt grant everybody's visas and bless you all in your marriages,Ameen.
Secondly having been an avid reader of posts I've decided to join up,inshaAllah share my experiences and updates.
Im a dec applicant and judging my other posts my "time should be up"
Received a letter from the mp which goes something like this:
"I have now received a further response from uk visa & immigrations....i have been informed that your husbands application is currently with the case work team and is actively under consideration.unfortunately Uk v&i have been unable yo provide me with a timescale for the completion of the application. I am sorry the response is not more positive but i hope that the information provided is helpful and provides reassurances that your husband's application is receiving due consideration"
Make of it what you will,but has anyone had a similar response?
By the way-application submitted Dec 30th 2013-no further news.

P.s please keep me in your duas

Walaikum Salaam

Zazam

Post by Zazam » Wed May 28, 2014 6:50 pm

Sister2014 wrote:Salaam alaikum brothers sister

Firstly,jazakhAllah khair to individuals for sharing their experiences,advice and guidance at times when needed most.

May Allah swt grant everybody's visas and bless you all in your marriages,Ameen.
Secondly having been an avid reader of posts I've decided to join up,inshaAllah share my experiences and updates.
Im a dec applicant and judging my other posts my "time should be up"
Received a letter from the mp which goes something like this:
"I have now received a further response from uk visa & immigrations....i have been informed that your husbands application is currently with the case work team and is actively under consideration.unfortunately Uk v&i have been unable yo provide me with a timescale for the completion of the application. I am sorry the response is not more positive but i hope that the information provided is helpful and provides reassurances that your husband's application is receiving due consideration"
Make of it what you will,but has anyone had a similar response?
By the way-application submitted Dec 30th 2013-no further news.

P.s please keep me in your duas

Walaikum Salaam

Asalamu Alaikum Sister,
Hiya, we applied 20th Dec, I got more or less same response from UKV, I guess we just have to wait...
hoping to hear soon inshallah..
... Rubbish

Sister2014
Newly Registered

Post by Sister2014 » Wed May 28, 2014 9:51 pm

Walaikum assalaam
Zazam-ooh inshaAllah hope we do hear soon-a lot of folk say no news is good news but defo keep me posted- i have a feelin us dec applicants will be next-inshaAllah

It is frustrating,and i totally appreciate those waiting longer-cases being put on hold etc but as it is recorded:
"Inna'alma sabireen" Allah is with those who have patience.
Stay positive-hopeful put all your trust in Him and reap the rewards.

muskaan1987

Post by muskaan1987 » Wed May 28, 2014 11:03 pm

Once visa excepted how long do u have until you leave the. Country?
Someone said they got 6 months?

Is it true?

yasen

Post by yasen » Wed May 28, 2014 11:30 pm

salaam all

need some help my wife applied in jan its been 4 months today plz can anyone tell me anyway fr them to be quicker or wht i can do i been mp not much help andone here any ideas

ALWAYSHOPE
Member of Standing

Post by ALWAYSHOPE » Wed May 28, 2014 11:40 pm

NaveedYousaf12 wrote:
ALWAYSHOPE wrote:

No email but it their new service that every one using here
https://ukvi-international.faq-help.com/
I thought so. You should try contacting the visaenquiries email address. For some reason i dont trust the new service thats been introduced, they only give you information you already are aware of. My advice to you is defo contact them on visaenquiries email address.

ALWAYSHOPE
Member of Standing

Post by ALWAYSHOPE » Wed May 28, 2014 11:42 pm

fn286 wrote:Dear all...friends...fellow members...

Allah Hafiz
Congratulations. Hope you have a happy married life and please do remember us in your dua's.

ALWAYSHOPE
Member of Standing

Post by ALWAYSHOPE » Wed May 28, 2014 11:46 pm

Congratulations Sophie. Good to hear two people got good news today on this forum, hope many more good news to come this week.

Hope you and your partner have a happy married life. Please do remember us in your dua's.

NaveedYousaf12
Newly Registered

Post by NaveedYousaf12 » Thu May 29, 2014 4:25 am

@alawayshope

I thought so. You should try contacting the visaenquiries email address. For some reason i dont trust the new service thats been introduced, they only give you information you already are aware of. My advice to you is defo contact them on visaenquiries email address.[/quote]

Thank u for ur advice
Can u give me email for visa enquiries