ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

10 years long residence applications

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

ppycrmt

Post by ppycrmt » Mon Dec 09, 2013 1:52 pm

What postal service do they use to deliver your ILR?

hakki
Newly Registered

Post by hakki » Mon Dec 09, 2013 1:56 pm

esmsi wrote:Before chrismas we have only 12 working days .

2 weeks 2 days.

I sent my application on 6th September 2013

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
I have applied on 31/08/2013
Expecting to get papers before Xmas....so I
can plan my holiday for new year

Smalik
Newly Registered

Post by Smalik » Mon Dec 09, 2013 2:08 pm

zabizabi wrote:
Smalik wrote:Thanks a lot setlrapplicant for your reply,
Actually my question is that SET(lr) form doesn't ask for 5 year addresses so we should only write current and previous address and there is no need to give all the previous addresses.
All I want to know is that is there any one else who has noticed this and has given only current and previous address.

Thanks
i did the same but waiting for it
Is there anyone who has done the same and has received it back successful.

setlrapplicant
Newly Registered

Post by setlrapplicant » Mon Dec 09, 2013 5:00 pm

Just want to update that today i received my BRP

Application sent: 14 AUG 2013
ACK letter received: 19 AUG 2013 (date on letter is 16 AUG 2013)
Biometric letter received: 27 AUG 2013
Biometric done: 02 SEP 2013
Approval letter and Passport received: 07/12/13 (date on letter is 04/12/13)
BRP cards : 09/12/13

esmsi

Post by esmsi » Mon Dec 09, 2013 6:42 pm

Congrate
setlrapplicant wrote:Just want to update that today i received my BRP

ACK letter received: 19 AUG 2013 (date on letter is 16 AUG 2013)
Approval letter and Passport received: 07/12/13 (date on letter is 04/12/13)
BRP cards : 09/12/13

jugal1986
Newly Registered

August Application

Post by jugal1986 » Mon Dec 09, 2013 6:56 pm

Hi All,

I am an August Applicant, my details below:

Applied: 27/08/13
Acknowledgement: 02/09/13
Biometric: 12/09/13
Aproval letter: Waiting
BRP: Waiting

I called UKBA today and the operator tells me that my case has still not been allocated to a case worker. She was not able to confirm which months SET (LR) applicant they are currently processing.

My question is - how long does it take from being assigned to a case worker and getting the visa approved?

Mine is a straight forward application - 6 Years student and 4 years Tier 2 General Visa.

Regards,

Jugal

masud0174

10 yrs ILR Application Update

Post by masud0174 » Mon Dec 09, 2013 7:16 pm

Hi there, There is a update for my 10 yrs Ilr application details:

Applied ILR on 10 years basis:-
Application send: 10/10/2013
Biometric Issued: 21/11/2013
ILR biometric completed: 25/11/2013

I applied for my wife FLR (M) on 08/11/2013.
Biometric done 23/11/2013.
FLR M OR FLR O

esmsi

Re: August Application

Post by esmsi » Mon Dec 09, 2013 7:23 pm

Not sure the UKBA respondent is a new staff does not know anything
jugal1986 wrote:Hi All,

I am an August Applicant, my details below:

Applied: 27/08/13
Acknowledgement: 02/09/13
Biometric: 12/09/13
Aproval letter: Waiting
BRP: Waiting

I called UKBA today and the operator tells me that my case has still not been allocated to a case worker. She was not able to confirm which months SET (LR) applicant they are currently processing.

My question is - how long does it take from being assigned to a case worker and getting the visa approved?

Mine is a straight forward application - 6 Years student and 4 years Tier 2 General Visa.

Regards,

Jugal

mycanal1

Re: ILR 10 year long residence

Post by mycanal1 » Tue Dec 10, 2013 2:00 am

Miangee wrote:
Miangee wrote:
shabba_kaka wrote:Dear Miangee,
You can submit your application on the basis of 10 years. Your wife is not entitled to apply with your application. When your ILR approved than your wife can apply as spouse visa with FLR(M) form. I am not sure but you can search on board, If your wife is you dependent on PBS before 9 July 2012 than 18600 condition is not applicable in your spouse case. English requirement B1 is required.

Hi I have spoken one solicitor he transional is for tier 1 and tier 2 only tier 4 period does not count towards ILR for dependent I am confused as he said I can apply after getting ILR even I got three payslip and then send them three more payslip as they will hold the application

So war have to do I think I should have to apply my wife with me in same envelop and tell them to design after my decision
You can submit your application on the basis of 10 years. Your wife is not entitled to apply with your application. When your ILR approved than your wife can apply as spouse visa with FLR(M) form. I am not sure but you can search on board, If your wife is you dependent on PBS before 9 July 2012 than 18600 condition is not applicable in your spouse case. English requirement B1 is required.

Hi I have spoken one solicitor he transional is for tier 1 and tier 2 only tier 4 period does not count towards ILR for dependent I am confused as he said I can apply after getting ILR even I got three payslip and then send them three more payslip as they will hold the application
So war have to do I think I should have to apply my wife with me in same envelop and tell them to design after my decision[/quote]
I met few lawyer, they all told me : that although my wife been in uk on my depended visa from last 8 yrs, but after my 10 yr based ILR, we must proof £18600 income. :( Which i do not have, I am recently self employed SE, and will start collecting proof of my income onwards, wife earns about £11k and I hope my income be around £9-10K to be on the safe side about total £21k. I have 2 young children age 2 & 6, but I will not add them in FLR(M) or set(M) bcoz i hope to register them MN1 based on my future ILR .
I further asked, if we can apply for Set(M) day/wk after getting flr(M) visa and the 2 lawyers I asked were not sure. Can Anyone help would the time my wife spent with me before my ILR count for set(M) or not ? any ref plz :)

mycanal1

Re: Appeal in pending while 10 years long residency

Post by mycanal1 » Tue Dec 10, 2013 3:11 am

smj_jak wrote:Hi Guys
I am in need of help. Could anyone suggest/advise me with 10years long residency SET (LR) form please.
I am already in appeal process with Tier1 Entrepreneur. All my documents and passport’s with HO. Next months I have to submit another fresh application of SET (LR).
Could anyone suggest me what documents I have to send HO
1. Application
2. Life in UK Test Report
3. Two Photos
4. Appeal Reference No.

What else I need

Thanks for all your Suggestion/Advise.
:D
what about proof of English e.g B1 or degree or ielts
and few proof of address e.g bank statements, council tax, home office letters, cover letter if any traffic conviction/offence, gaps, ccj, etc etc. connection with community/society. any relative etc in uk.anything that build up ur 10 yr in uk. any volutary work, ur P60s. (although only engl proof is Req, but other might help and will not cause problem. just to be on the safe side)

mycanal1

Re: FLR M

Post by mycanal1 » Tue Dec 10, 2013 4:35 am

saanju9 wrote:
amohammedzia wrote:Dear Damanisshallo and Saanju9,
I applied ILR 17-09-12 and FLR M for my wife on 20-05-13 and I got my approved ILR on 20-06-13 after 9 months and today I got the query from uk border agency asking WIFE employer letter , contract of employment and p60 AND TAX Documentation but my wife never worked in uk
And i applied a depended for my wife on my 10 year ILR and I have send my bank statement and payslip.

I don’t understand what to do

Need a help from Gurus plz
Advance thanks
Damanisshallo and saanju9
I might be wrong.. but you might have ticked an incorrect box which might have triggered them this
Or it could be as usual... yet another foolish thing by caseworkers.

Anyways my suggestion is to write a letter to the caseworker (or to whom ever they asked you to correspond) explaining the whole situation clearly

regards
i think ukba r trying to find out if u make £18600 financial requirement according to new rule after july 2012.

mycanal1

Post by mycanal1 » Tue Dec 10, 2013 4:41 am

esmsi wrote:Before chrismas we have only 12 working days .

2 weeks 2 days.

I sent my application on 6th September 2013
many home office worker take long holliday and leave 2-3 wk before Christmas and do not return 1-2 wk after new year. so be patient and hope for the best.
i know it is hard to wait but try to keep busy do something else, if one keey an eye on daily basis then time seems to stop and it seems like it is taking forever. your health deteriorate.
just my humble suggestion is to ignore it for few wks, and surprise soon one day when u r not waiting for it on that day, it will be at ur door.

GMHAMARF
Newly Registered

Post by GMHAMARF » Tue Dec 10, 2013 11:29 am

Smalik wrote:
zabizabi wrote:
Actually my question is that SET(lr) form doesn't ask for 5 year addresses so we should only write current and previous address and there is no need to give all the previous addresses.
All I want to know is that is there any one else who has noticed this and has given only current and previous address.

Thanks
Is there anyone who has done the same and has received it back successful.
I strongly believe, you'd try your best to give 5 years address unless you don't remember; why do you want to risk your status for the sake of it? God forbid, if you don't remember, make sure to state that clearly on a separate sheet of paper, attach it to the form, and keep copies of every single page of the form as well as supportive docs.

Since I applied on a 10 year route, I posted all the diploma and degree certificates, individual letters from both the surgeries I've ever been registered with confirming the dates even though it wasn't the requirement.

Don't give anything more than they ask for but at least, fulfill all the requirements unconditionally.

GMHAMARF
Newly Registered

Re: ILR

Post by GMHAMARF » Tue Dec 10, 2013 11:38 am

Miangee wrote:Hi
I have to apply my ILR next week i am currently student from 10 year with no work permission have got visa upto August my wife is my student dependent from last 7 year I am confused which form I have to apply for my wife if I apply flr M then how I can meat the 18600 requirement as I have no work permission if I used flro then must refusal one of my friend got ILR but her wife refused
Can any one help what to do?
Are you intending to apply yourself? Even so, I believe, you'd seek advice from a reliable solicitor. Only consultation fee, in case if one charges any, won't be as worthy in comparison.

I've been struggling with my status since May '12; I know what it feels like. I mean it!

If you need contact details of a reliable solicitor, I can provide that or feel free to find one yourself; just don't get stuck with a greedy, lazy, and useless one! Choice is yours!

GMHAMARF
Newly Registered

Post by GMHAMARF » Tue Dec 10, 2013 11:43 am

nadeemiqbal wrote:Hi everyone

Has anyone got ILR today !!!!?

Does anyone know what date ILR applications HO is processing !!!?
Last week, I phoned them to enquire about mine; they said, August ones are getting dealt with!!!

GMHAMARF
Newly Registered

Post by GMHAMARF » Tue Dec 10, 2013 11:45 am

setlrapplicant wrote:Hi,

By the grace of ALLAH today i got my ILR approval letter and passports.

ACK letter recieved: 19 AUG 2013 (date on letter is 16 AUG 2013)
Approval letter and Passport recieved: 07/12/13 (date on letter is 04/12/13)
BRP cards : waiting

Thanks every one and good luck :arrow: :arrow: :arrow:
Many congrats!!! Bless...

GMHAMARF
Newly Registered

Post by GMHAMARF » Tue Dec 10, 2013 11:46 am

pookna wrote:By the grace of ALmighty ALLAH i recieved my ILR yesterday

Application sent : 02/08/2013
Biometric Invite Letter Recvd : 16/08/2013
Biometric Done : 16/08/2013
Passport recieved :waiting
BRP recieved : 05/12/2013
Many congrats!!! Bless...

GMHAMARF
Newly Registered

Re: about recorded mail and BRP

Post by GMHAMARF » Tue Dec 10, 2013 11:50 am

ANGUS_JOHN wrote:Hi every one
can you guys tell me about the recorded mail and BRP card home office send at your place as i am not at my place during day time and comes by evening and there is no one else at my place as well so what do the post man or the courier do if no one is at home? do they drop the parcel or do they leave some kind of note as i am waiting for my ILR as well since august?
kind do advise me about this
Thanks everyone
As far as my knowledge goes, DX will try to drop the courier for you; in case if you aren't available, they'll drop a note for you to re-book a delivery.

Advice - try to arrange a pick-up; make sure you give them sufficient time to avoid any confusion. Good luck!!!

GMHAMARF
Newly Registered

Re: about recorded mail and BRP

Post by GMHAMARF » Tue Dec 10, 2013 11:54 am

ANGUS_JOHN wrote:Hi every one
can you guys tell me about the recorded mail and BRP card home office send at your place as i am not at my place during day time and comes by evening and there is no one else at my place as well so what do the post man or the courier do if no one is at home? do they drop the parcel or do they leave some kind of note as i am waiting for my ILR as well since august?
kind do advise me about this
Thanks everyone
As far as my knowledge goes, DX will try to drop the courier for you; in case if you aren't available, they'll drop a note for you to re-book a delivery.

Advice - try to arrange a pick-up; make sure you give them sufficient time to avoid any confusion. Good luck!!!

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Tue Dec 10, 2013 11:56 am

GMHAMARF, I don't think there is a need to write in blue, is there?
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

GMHAMARF
Newly Registered

Post by GMHAMARF » Tue Dec 10, 2013 11:59 am

khizarm wrote:I provide only two addresses which they ask. Still waiting for reply.

Smalik wrote:
zabizabi wrote:

Thanks
Is there any one else who gave only current and 1 previous address :?:
I strongly believe, you'd try your best to give 5 years address unless you don't remember; why do you want to risk your status for the sake of it? God forbid, if you don't remember, make sure to state that clearly on a separate sheet of paper, attach it to the form, and keep copies of every single page of the form as well as supportive docs.

Since I applied on a 10 year route, I posted all the diploma and degree certificates, individual letters from both the surgeries I've ever been registered with confirming the dates even though it wasn't the requirement.

Don't give anything more than they ask for but at least, fulfill all the requirements unconditionally.

GMHAMARF
Newly Registered

Post by GMHAMARF » Tue Dec 10, 2013 12:01 pm

ppycrmt wrote:What postal service do they use to deliver your ILR?

GMHAMARF
Newly Registered

Post by GMHAMARF » Tue Dec 10, 2013 12:02 pm

nadeemiqbal wrote:Hi everyone

Has anyone got ILR today !!!!?

Does anyone know what date ILR applications HO is processing !!!?
Last week, I phoned them to enquire about mine; they said, August ones are getting dealt with!!!

GMHAMARF
Newly Registered

Post by GMHAMARF » Tue Dec 10, 2013 12:08 pm

Amber_ wrote:GMHAMARF, I don't think there is a need to write in blue, is there?
With all due respect, I feel, color clarifies it for the reader to instantly get to the reply; you don't have to agree if you don't want to...

azaam
Newly Registered

Post by azaam » Tue Dec 10, 2013 12:16 pm

I got my Ilr today.

Timeline:

Application Date: 09/08/2013

Ack: 16/08/2013

Bio letter received : 27/08/2013

Bio letter reported lost: 02/09/2013

RE Bio Letter Received : 03/10/2013

Bio registered: 04/10/2013

Brp Approved : 05/12/2013

Brp Received : 09/12/2013

I had 45 days gap before completing my 10 years. It means that it does not metter even if you have more than 28 days gap. But on the date of decision you should complete your qualifying period .

Thanx and good luck for the rest.