ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

yasmin786

Post by yasmin786 » Thu Dec 16, 2010 7:44 pm

hi can sum1 tell me when u cum to uk at the airport do they check ur TB test certicate?

sajidmahmood

Post by sajidmahmood » Thu Dec 16, 2010 9:16 pm

We have received a letter from the UK Visa Section about Respondent withdrawing appearl. I read two other posts where their letter said "decision should be overturned and the visa issued" our letter just says "decision should be reviewed". does this mean we have less chance of getting the visa?

Our Ref:
VAC Ref:
Passport number(s)
Applicants Address:
Tel/mob no.

Dear

We have received your completed appeal papers and further supporting documentation in respect of your recent entry clearance refusal. In light of these new submissions it has been decided that the refusal decision should be reviewed. You should re-submit your passport as detailed in this letter to allow this process to be completed.

With reference to your application for entry clearance, please call at your nearest Gerry's International Visa Application Centre, call centre’s number: 0900 10411, on any working day with the exception of public holidays to get an appointment for submission of your passport.

When you attend the Gerry's International Visa Application Centre, please bring with you:

This letter (must be brought with you)
Your passport and the passport(s) of any member of your family if mentioned above. The passport(s) should have at least six months validity.
Please confirm your intended date of travel and length of stay.
TB certificate. Any applicant over the age of 11 going to the UK for 6 months or more is required to submit an up to date TB certificate. Your TB certificate should be valid at the time of arrival in the United Kingdom. The TB certificate is only acceptable if it is issued by International Organisation for Migration (IOM), and their clinics are in Islamabad, Lahore, Karachi and Mirpur. You may wish to take an appointment by the phone number 051-111-466-472 between 08:00 to 13:00 Monday to Friday.

Yours Sincerely,

Entry Clearance Officer
UKBAIG UK Visa Section London

dilseabbassi

Post by dilseabbassi » Thu Dec 16, 2010 9:19 pm

Hi i think maybe its just different wording, cos it sounds like there just going to re-look at the decission they made which is what they must do on every appeal i think? when did you submitt your appeal?
calling letter 21/06/2011
forwarded to brittish embessy 27/06/11
Under process at BHC 11/07/11

sajidmahmood

Post by sajidmahmood » Thu Dec 16, 2010 9:28 pm

dilseabbassi wrote:Hi i think maybe its just different wording, cos it sounds like there just going to re-look at the decission they made which is what they must do on every appeal i think? when did you submitt your appeal?
Appeal was logded at the end of september.

sajidmahmood

Post by sajidmahmood » Thu Dec 16, 2010 9:31 pm

dilseabbassi wrote:Hi i think maybe its just different wording, cos it sounds like there just going to re-look at the decission they made which is what they must do on every appeal i think? when did you submitt your appeal?
I don't think thats right becuase we will have to appeal again incase they decide to refuse which means an extra couple months of wait before appearing in the court!

dilseabbassi

Post by dilseabbassi » Thu Dec 16, 2010 9:32 pm

Really? so has it taken them all this time just to send that letter about it being reviewd?

dilseabbassi

Post by dilseabbassi » Thu Dec 16, 2010 9:33 pm

Ah sorry i think i got confused about ur actual appeal, im just trying to get some idea of what im in for as were just about to make an appeal also...

Shadow86
Member of Standing

Post by Shadow86 » Thu Dec 16, 2010 9:53 pm

Aaah that sucks man!!!

If the guys are going to review it then JUST REVIEW it! Why annoy the appealants for by sending such letter like that for!

Arghhhhh i'd be irate if I got such a nonsense letter like that after 2 months! 2 months ke liye cham cham kar rahe thay kya offices mein?????

If i'm not mistaken, passport should be submitted if you have the decision overturned. What if the person who wrote the letter made a mistake? Because 99% of the wording looks like a letter to let you know that the decision is being overturned and in that case they ask you to submit your passports.

Compare your letter with the one below which tasawar received
Dear

We have received your completed appeal papers and further supporting documentation in respect of your recent entry clearance refusal. In light of these new submissions it has been decided that the refusal decision should be overturned and the visa issued. You should re-submit your passport as detailed in this letter to allow this process to be completed.

With reference to your application for entry clearance, please call at your nearest Gerry's International Visa Application Centre, call centre’s number: 0900 10411, on any working day with the exception of public holidays to get an appointment for submission of your passport.

When you attend the Gerry's International Visa Application Centre, please bring with you:

This letter (must be brought with you)
Your passport and the passport(s) of any member of your family if mentioned above. The passport(s) should have at least six months validity.
Please confirm your intended date of travel and length of stay.
TB certificate. Any applicant over the age of 11 going to the UK for 6 months or more is required to submit an up to date TB certificate. Your TB certificate should be valid at the time of arrival in the United Kingdom. The TB certificate is only acceptable if it is issued by International Organisation for Migration (IOM), and their clinics are in Islamabad, Lahore, Karachi and Mirpur. You may wish to take an appointment by the phone number 051-111-466-472 between 08:00 to 13:00 Monday to Friday.

Yours Sincerely,

Entry Clearance Officer
UKBAIG UK Visa Section London
Any big differences or is it just that one keyword "reviewed" that is perhaps written there by mistake??? :?

Edit: oh yes I see it says overturned AND THE VISA ISSUED :roll: ECO's doing the cham cham nach di phirra :lol:
Spreadsheet containing useful data for Appellants and Applicants:
https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key ... y=CPqzu-0I

P.S. Above spreadsheet no longer being monitored and edited by myself.

haseebuk1

Post by haseebuk1 » Fri Dec 17, 2010 3:46 pm

sajidmahmood wrote:Tracking application status:

I have VAC reference in the format GRY-PK-12-3456789-X but nothing happens when entered. I have very carefully checked the D.O.B and ref but the website remains unchanged.

Do you know what could be the problem?

thanks
ref no to track start with three letters if from islamabad its isl/ date u applied / sum more numbers/ 1
u will find it on the receipt they gave u

batleykhan

Post by batleykhan » Fri Dec 17, 2010 5:43 pm

yasmin786 wrote:hi can sum1 tell me when u cum to uk at the airport do they check ur TB test certicate?
Yes they might ask for it. Bring it along with you even though it may be expired

haseebuk1

Post by haseebuk1 » Sun Dec 19, 2010 1:07 pm

Sammad wrote:any updates guys?

nope will get my pp bak tom inshallah ..........

samera
Newly Registered

Post by samera » Sun Dec 19, 2010 1:30 pm

Sammad wrote:any updates guys?
Nope :(

minty

Post by minty » Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:15 am

Please can the following confirm if they are still on this forum

Zar2009
Tameema
sadz

I know haseebuk should be getting his outcome for his Visa today. We do dua that he gets it.

Does anyone else have any other updates that need to be fillied in on the spreadsheet?

haseebuk1

Post by haseebuk1 » Mon Dec 20, 2010 12:58 pm

minty wrote:Please can the following confirm if they are still on this forum

Zar2009
Tameema
sadz

I know haseebuk should be getting his outcome for his Visa today. We do dua that he gets it.

Does anyone else have any other updates that need to be fillied in on the spreadsheet?

Alhumdulilah i picked my passport 2 hours ago from islamabad garrys and i got visa :) :P

minty

Post by minty » Mon Dec 20, 2010 1:01 pm

MashAllah

I congratulate on your patience, and the fact that you got the Visa in the end it makes it all worth it.

With your outcome, August Applicants are now done and dusted

haseebuk1

Post by haseebuk1 » Mon Dec 20, 2010 1:05 pm

minty wrote:MashAllah

I congratulate on your patience, and the fact that you got the Visa in the end it makes it all worth it.

With your outcome, August Applicants are now done and dusted
thanks brother for your kind words and inshallah my prays r with u and the rest waiting for there decisions inshallah you wil hear a good news very soon .

Shadow86
Member of Standing

Post by Shadow86 » Mon Dec 20, 2010 1:11 pm

^^ NICEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!! Congratulations Haseeb!!!

Speaking of the name Haseeb, my dad's nephew's wife and son both got their visa today also.

Whilst my wife submitted on 7th Sep, they submitted on 3rd Sep.

The son's name is also Haseeb :P what a co-incidence, but he's only about 6 years old :P.

On another note, thought i'd ask here to get a response from majority (hopefully), I have just received my TAX PAYE Coding Notice today and want to know whether it is worth sending it off to Pak or not considering the holidays coming up and I have little time for it to reach to her by 31 Dec? Would scanning it and emailing it to her and she print it out be alright?
Last edited by Shadow86 on Mon Dec 20, 2010 1:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Spreadsheet containing useful data for Appellants and Applicants:
https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key ... y=CPqzu-0I

P.S. Above spreadsheet no longer being monitored and edited by myself.

Yas2010

Post by Yas2010 » Mon Dec 20, 2010 1:12 pm

Just want to know what are the timing that they can txt u 2 pick ur passport when, is it

uk time 3am-1pm

haseebuk1

Post by haseebuk1 » Mon Dec 20, 2010 2:28 pm

Shadow86 wrote:^^ NICEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!! Congratulations Haseeb!!!

Speaking of the name Haseeb, my dad's nephew's wife and son both got their visa today also.

Whilst my wife submitted on 7th Sep, they submitted on 3rd Sep.

The son's name is also Haseeb :P what a co-incidence, but he's only about 6 years old :P.

On another note, thought i'd ask here to get a response from majority (hopefully), I have just received my TAX PAYE Coding Notice today and want to know whether it is worth sending it off to Pak or not considering the holidays coming up and I have little time for it to reach to her by 31 Dec? Would scanning it and emailing it to her and she print it out be alright?
thanks bro may Allah solve your problem also . this forum has given me so much advice and mental support and yes tech help also i must thank all of ppl here and pray there visa b gruanted asap.

if she is appealing against the refusal from pak than yes but posting i wont recommend. best if sum one coming over to pak ur family member give it to them . if not i am not sure if scan print will work as they want documents all original or certified copy from the department it belong to i guess and reason for giving copy .if u want to post its busy holiday season best to use DHL OR tcs service. my wife sent me so many cards and gifts i only received pain killers over last 3 months av been here in pak !!

haseebuk1

Post by haseebuk1 » Tue Dec 21, 2010 7:51 am

Yas2010 wrote:Just want to know what are the timing that they can txt u 2 pick ur passport when, is it

uk time 3am-1pm

i got my text to collect the documents one day after tracking status changed to collect documents. and 5 days after the e mail decision. it can be any time during day i got it early morning pk time .

Yas2010

Post by Yas2010 » Tue Dec 21, 2010 8:05 am

haseebuk1 wrote:
Yas2010 wrote:Just want to know what are the timing that they can txt u 2 pick ur passport when, is it

uk time 3am-1pm

i got my text to collect the documents one day after tracking status changed to collect documents. and 5 days after the e mail decision. it can be any time during day i got it early morning pk time .
Thanks, its been well over 5 day since i got the email decision. Not sure how long we need to wait now.

haseebuk1

Post by haseebuk1 » Tue Dec 21, 2010 8:26 am

Yas2010 wrote:
haseebuk1 wrote:

uk time 3am-1pm

Thanks, its been well over 5 day since i got the email decision. Not sure how long we need to wait now.
KEEP AN EYE ON UR TRACKIGN STATUS CUZ IT CHANGE DAY OR 2 B 4 U GET TEXT TO COLLECT. WAIT FOR ANOTHER WEEK . U WILL GET IT INSHALLAH

dilseabbassi

Post by dilseabbassi » Tue Dec 21, 2010 8:41 am

Hey guys my appeal is all lodged now in london finally! Preparing for a loooong wait lol Hey does anyone else feel its gone very quiet on this forum since septembers bad luck lol anyway congrats and good luck to those who are still waiting :-)

Yas2010

Post by Yas2010 » Tue Dec 21, 2010 9:05 am

Sammad wrote:So maybe we might hear something in the morning, since the office's are going to open up. If not, then it will be sum time in the new-year.

Hoping to go pick my wife up, if she gets the visa, if not then do the appeal and take some time off work and go to Pakistan for 3 months. Since my brother is preparing to get married.
Have you heard anything yet

ImranOne

Post by ImranOne » Tue Dec 21, 2010 9:06 am

Salaam ppl,

So its been 11 weeks for me today. Now am on my 12th and final week. I hope i hear sumfin this week cos otherwise i thnk it guna be after new year. The November spreadsheet has slowed down, it was going at a nice steady pace.