ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA2 Appeal Timelines - ONLY 1 TOPIC - UpToDate

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

LifeintheUK
Newly Registered

Re: Need some advice

Post by LifeintheUK » Mon Mar 09, 2015 6:34 pm

ebenkug wrote:Hi, I've got a court day on Monday any advice on what to expect and how to prepare for the court, I was refused my eea2 on the ground we got some of our answers wrong when we went for the interview so they disputed the proxy marriage certificate too saying it's a marriage of convenience, i'm going to court with my eea wife, so pls advice me.thanks
Hi, how was your hearing ? Is everything ok?

p675146
Newly Registered

Re: EEA2 Appeal Timelines - ONLY 1 TOPIC - UpToDate

Post by p675146 » Tue Mar 10, 2015 8:22 am

Can someone pls help?
13 may 2014 - arrived to uk on eea family permit with my husband eea national, job seeker at the time. He found work from aug- oct 2014 then was unemployed again from 13 oct - 7 dec 2014.

13nov 2014 - HO recvd my application for eea2 (family permit expired then too)
8 dec - husband started fixed term contract employment which finishes on 15 may 2015. This was not included in the eea2 application I made as he got offered the role after we submitted application.

Recvd COA to work in Dec.

3 march 2015 - refusal letter recvd stating husband did not register department of work and pensions from 13/10 til 13/11 when application submitted.
And he was not employed for 12mths prior to becoming unemployed (but we had only been in the UK since May that yr?

Option to appeal given or submit new app which is what we are doing now since he is a qualified worker he has been working for three months.

my question now is
A/ Will they refuse it again based on its only a fixed term contract til 15 may 2015? (I am submitting the app by 22 March 2015).
B/ should I show he has started looking for jobs already? He has an interview confirmed for 18 march too.
C/ can I submit further evidence after the application has been recvd by HO ie. If he secures a new job or if he has to register with department of work pensions after 15 may?

Would appreciate help as very stressed (as most of you would already know how I feel!)

Thank you
Lauren

svalavil

Post by svalavil » Tue Mar 10, 2015 11:20 pm

Hi guys I applied in October and received letter to appear for interview on this month. I'm an overstayer so bit worried about interview I can see here few people who appeared for interview already. Can anyone please contact me on 07448817477. Thanks

Mutmal

Post by Mutmal » Wed Mar 11, 2015 5:49 pm

svalavil wrote:Hi guys I applied in October and received letter to appear for interview on this month. I'm an overstayer so bit worried about interview I can see here few people who appeared for interview already. Can anyone please contact me on 07448817477. Thanks

what was the ground of your application , how long ago did you apply , was married or civil partnership ?
can you explain bit more
God Bless

Mutmal

Post by Mutmal » Wed Mar 11, 2015 5:53 pm

LifeintheUK wrote:
Mutmal wrote:
LifeintheUK wrote:hi my hearing is after 2 weeks @ Mutmal . Thanlks

nobody can tell you how many chances you have to win hearing, it will all depend on your case
make sure you prepared for that and provide all material which can prove you relation
Hi thanks for your reply. But how long can theny take interview in the hearing day? Some people said they gonna aske us questions? Thanks.

may you will be ask questions or no all depend on HO presenting officer
God Bless

svalavil

Post by svalavil » Wed Mar 11, 2015 6:38 pm

Hi I applied on basis of marriage on October. What sort of questions they ask normally and how's the atmosphere there?

Mutmal

Post by Mutmal » Fri Mar 13, 2015 3:35 pm

svalavil wrote:Hi I applied on basis of marriage on October. What sort of questions they ask normally and how's the atmosphere there?

did they refuse your application ?
God Bless

Mutmal

Post by Mutmal » Mon Mar 16, 2015 10:26 pm

Toady i had hearing and had been adjourn by HO presenting officer saying that he does not receive anything from case worker
what a bullshit...........
can they reconsider the decision ?
God Bless

svalavil

Post by svalavil » Wed Mar 18, 2015 12:30 am

Hi mutmal can you please post your number I want to talk with you its really urgent.

whale
Newly Registered

Post by whale » Thu Mar 19, 2015 10:45 am

Hi there, i had my hearing this monday gone, the HO presenting officer withdrew my case and asked me to go to Liverpool for an interview after waiting for 8 month for the oral hearing, he said he's not good at asking relationship questions…. anyway i don't have any problem with going to Liverpool , i just wanna ask if there is anybody here who has been in my situation to tell me how long to get the interview date from the HO.
my case has been on since 2013 june, refusal, reapplied, home visit, appeal, now sent to Liverpool.
I need help guys

Mutmal

Post by Mutmal » Thu Mar 19, 2015 3:43 pm

whale wrote:Hi there, i had my hearing this monday gone, the HO presenting officer withdrew my case and asked me to go to Liverpool for an interview after waiting for 8 month for the oral hearing, he said he's not good at asking relationship questions…. anyway i don't have any problem with going to Liverpool , i just wanna ask if there is anybody here who has been in my situation to tell me how long to get the interview date from the HO.
my case has been on since 2013 june, refusal, reapplied, home visit, appeal, now sent to Liverpool.
I need help guys

LOL same formula was used on me i had same
apply june 2013 and refused nov 2103 after HO visit mo house
appeal listed july 2014 and it was withdrawn by HO one day before
after 21 days i received invitation letter for interview on 30th sep and refused on same time and detain me only 7 wrong answer out of 119 question
after 10 days they release me from detention centre
appeal was listed on 16 march 2015 and adjourn by HO presenting officer on the day of hearing
new date is in june

obie please comment on this if you have gone through
God Bless

Mutmal

Post by Mutmal » Thu Mar 19, 2015 3:45 pm

anybody who's hearing was adjourn by HO presenting officer on the day of heating
God Bless

LifeintheUK
Newly Registered

Post by LifeintheUK » Thu Mar 19, 2015 8:52 pm

[quote="Mutmal"][quote="whale"]Hi there, i had my hearing this monday gone, the HO presenting officer withdrew my case and asked me to go to Liverpool for an interview after waiting for 8 month for the oral hearing, he said he's not good at asking relationship questions…. anyway i don't have any problem with going to Liverpool , i just wanna ask if there is anybody here who has been in my situation to tell me how long to get the interview date from the HO

Hi obie, would you give me one answer please?
In the situation like whale or mutual, can they go for judicial review rather than go to the Liverpool for interview? Because they are trying to waste their time and money, trying to break someone's family life.

LifeintheUK
Newly Registered

Post by LifeintheUK » Fri Mar 27, 2015 7:27 pm

Hi, this week I have done my hearing in first tribunal. Can anyone say how many days will take to get a decision? Thanks. I'm very worried about the decision. I don't know what's gonna happen?

addyjaan
Newly Registered

Post by addyjaan » Fri Apr 03, 2015 1:32 am

Mutmal wrote:
whale wrote:Hi there, i had my hearing this monday gone, the HO presenting officer withdrew my case and asked me to go to Liverpool for an interview after waiting for 8 month for the oral hearing, he said he's not good at asking relationship questions…. anyway i don't have any problem with going to Liverpool , i just wanna ask if there is anybody here who has been in my situation to tell me how long to get the interview date from the HO.
I need help guys

LOL same formula was used on me i had same
apply june 2013 and refused nov 2103 after HO visit mo house
appeal listed july 2014 and it was withdrawn by HO one day before
after 21 days i received invitation letter for interview on 30th sep and refused on same time and detain me only 7 wrong answer out of 119 question
after 10 days they release me from detention centre
appeal was listed on 16 march 2015 and adjourn by HO presenting officer on the day of hearing
new date is in june

obie please comment on this if you have gone through

What happen when thy came to visit your house???
Was any problem at that time or what

ebenkug
Newly Registered

Post by ebenkug » Sat Apr 11, 2015 2:30 pm

whale wrote:ebenkug…..are you going with a barrister or just you and for wife? pls keep me update about you case.
I will keep praying for you.
sorry whale for not replying early, was offline , i went with a barrister, and my wfe, it's was three weeks yesterday still have'nt heard from them

ebenkug
Newly Registered

Post by ebenkug » Sat Apr 11, 2015 2:36 pm

LifeintheUK wrote:
ebenkug wrote:Hi, I've got a court day on Monday any advice on what to expect and how to prepare for the court, I was refused my eea2 on the ground we got some of our answers wrong when we went for the interview so they disputed the proxy marriage certificate too saying it's a marriage of convenience, i'm going to court with my eea wife, so pls advice me.thanks
hello sorry was offlne a while, it was ok, the judge was very nice n friendly, the home office rep too was ok, not too much questions but we had to go back again two weeks later but it was ok, yesterday was three weeks from our second hearing we still have'nt heard from them

sarahangel2015
Newly Registered

Post by sarahangel2015 » Sat Apr 11, 2015 9:43 pm

Hi, ebenkug & LifeintheUK

My situation is look like same.

I won my appeal in First tribunal now soon going to UTT for hearing.
Some questions where wrong on interview at liverpool and Home office is thinking on the basis of these questions that marriage of convenience.

We won in first tribunal and home office appeal against FTT Judge.

Please share some experience or suggestions thanks.

Regards
Sunny

malku
Newly Registered

Post by malku » Tue Apr 14, 2015 1:12 am

ebenkug wrote:
LifeintheUK wrote:
hello sorry was offlne a while, it was ok, the judge was very nice n friendly, the home office rep too was ok, not too much questions but we had to go back again two weeks later but it was ok, yesterday was three weeks from our second hearing we still have'nt heard from them
Hi Ebenkug,
My situation is same, i also have hearing next week. Please tell me any update ?

sarahangel2015
Newly Registered

Post by sarahangel2015 » Tue Apr 14, 2015 9:19 am

ebenkug wrote:
LifeintheUK wrote:

Hi, ebenkug & LifeintheUK

My situation is look like same.

I won my appeal in First tribunal now soon going to UTT for hearing.
Some questions where wrong on interview at liverpool and Home office is thinking on the basis of these questions that marriage of convenience.

We won in first tribunal and home office appeal against FTT Judge.

Please share some experience or suggestions thanks.

Regards
Sunny

sarahangel2015
Newly Registered

Post by sarahangel2015 » Thu Apr 16, 2015 5:41 pm

Hi everybody,

Could anybody answer my above question please thanks.

Regards
Sunny

ebenkug
Newly Registered

Post by ebenkug » Fri Apr 17, 2015 7:54 pm

sarahangel2015 wrote:Hi everybody,

Regards
Sunny
Hello, what is the reason for the home office appeal against your court decision

sarahangel2015
Newly Registered

Post by sarahangel2015 » Fri Apr 17, 2015 8:35 pm

ebenkug wrote:

Regards
Sunny
Hello, what is the reason for the home office appeal against your court decision

Thanks for your reply Ebenkug.

Home office appeal against the basis that explanation of two questions has not been given however we have explained every thing in FTT and we won there.
No any wrong answer was given in FTT also.

Please help thanks

sarahangel2015
Newly Registered

Post by sarahangel2015 » Fri Apr 17, 2015 8:48 pm

sarahangel2015 wrote:
ebenkug wrote:

Regards
Sunny

Thanks for your reply Ebenkug.

Home office appeal against the basis that explanation of two questions has not been given however we have explained every thing in FTT and we won there.
No any wrong answer was given in FTT also.

Please help thanks
Home office has no any evidence aganst us, did appeal againt first tribunal decision that FFT made error in law how that can possible its really a nightmare!!!

ebenkug
Newly Registered

Post by ebenkug » Sat Apr 18, 2015 5:57 am

Hello, first stay calm, I know it's very frustrating, my application is over two years now,still no RC yet, Get a
reason why u got those questions wrong,that's what
I did, I have not been to the UTT so I don't know exactly
what happens there, but I guess they gonna be talking
laws there so pls seek the advice of a Solicitor if u don't
have one, we had two sessions at FTT because wE run
out of time so the case was adjourned to two weeks
later, I won the case three days a go so hoping a
gud news