ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Upcoming Ceremony in 2023/4

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

comott
Newly Registered
Ireland

Re: Upcoming Ceremony in 2023/4

Post by comott » Fri Jun 07, 2024 2:10 pm

kd_irl wrote:
Fri Jun 07, 2024 1:47 pm
No link but a small button for you to click and will direct you to the page and fill in First/Last Name and Nationality. Once submit, you will received an email confirmation to attend the ceremony.
I am so sorry, but where is it located/ how does it look? I literally have only “powered by Cvent” button at the bottom. Nothing else. Again - sorry, I must be too excited that don’t see something so obvious 😅
[/quote]

At the bottom, just after the signature part of the email sitting in the middle - like a button you can click ‘Register’. I had a look at my email again and confirmed that it still exist. 😅

kd_irl
Newly Registered
Ireland

Post by kd_irl » Fri Jun 07, 2024 2:13 pm

kzz wrote:
Fri Jun 07, 2024 2:07 pm
kd_irl wrote:
No link but a small button for you to click and will direct you to the page and fill in First/Last Name and Nationality. Once submit, you will received an email confirmation to attend the ceremony.
I am so sorry, but where is it located/ how does it look? I literally have only “powered by Cvent” button at the bottom. Nothing else. Again - sorry, I must be too excited that don’t see something so obvious 😅
Received my invitation too for Dublin ceremony on 21st June. There is a dark green button displayed as "Register Now" just underneath "Yours sincerely, Citizenship Ceremony Team"
Believe it or not - I don’t have it 😭 I actually received 2 identical emails within 40 mins from each other, and none of them has it 🤦🏻‍♀️ no idea what to do now.

kd_irl
Newly Registered
Ireland

Post by kd_irl » Fri Jun 07, 2024 2:18 pm

comott wrote:
Fri Jun 07, 2024 2:10 pm
kd_irl wrote:
At the bottom, just after the signature part of the email sitting in the middle - like a button you can click ‘Register’. I had a look at my email again and confirmed that it still exist. 😅
[/quote]

Yeah checked both emails that were sent to me - no luck - the button didn’t appear 😅 I would imagine it’s some sort of technical issue. Don’t think receiving 2 emails with invitation isn’t normal either tbh.

chriswickstead
European Union

Post by chriswickstead » Fri Jun 07, 2024 2:19 pm

Is the email in your junk/spam folder? It might be blocked by your email provider as a junk link. Try moving the email out of junk/spam folder if that is where it is to the normal Inbox.

Or maybe there is an 'unblock content' button at the top of the email.

Another way would be to forward it to your own email address (from your own email address). It should then arrive ok content-wise.

kd_irl
Newly Registered
Ireland

Post by kd_irl » Fri Jun 07, 2024 2:29 pm

chriswickstead wrote:
Fri Jun 07, 2024 2:19 pm
Is the email in your junk/spam folder? It might be blocked by your email provider as a junk link. Try moving the email out of junk/spam folder if that is where it is to the normal Inbox.

Another way would be to forward it to your own email address (from your own email address). It should then arrive ok content-wise.
Thanks, I tried all of that with all mailboxes that I have - nothing works. Searched for links in the email specifically - there are only 3 of them - to DCC, to the document that needs to be printed and to Cvent website main page.

kzz
Newly Registered
Ireland

Post by kzz » Fri Jun 07, 2024 2:35 pm

kd_irl wrote:
Fri Jun 07, 2024 2:29 pm
chriswickstead wrote:

Thanks, I tried all of that with all mailboxes that I have - nothing works. Searched for links in the email specifically - there are only 3 of them - to DCC, to the document that needs to be printed and to Cvent website main page.
Maybe try another browser as well (Chrome, Firefox, etc)

inek
Newly Registered
Turkey

Post by inek » Fri Jun 07, 2024 2:45 pm

Dublin, 20th June @ 13:00. :D

User20123
Mood:
Ireland

Post by User20123 » Fri Jun 07, 2024 2:46 pm

kd_irl wrote:
chriswickstead wrote:

Send a quick email to them and they will be able to help. Don't wait

kd_irl
Newly Registered
Ireland

Post by kd_irl » Fri Jun 07, 2024 2:49 pm

User20123 wrote:
Fri Jun 07, 2024 2:46 pm
kd_irl wrote:
chriswickstead wrote:

Send a quick email to them and they will be able to help. Don't wait
You mean to citizenshipinfo@justice? Yeah, sent an email, just worried it will take ages for them to reply. Very weird situation. I wonder if other people with invited for 21st for 11am have the same issue. Thank you though!!

vincez
Newly Registered
Ireland

Post by vincez » Fri Jun 07, 2024 4:09 pm

I am Dublin based and received my invitation today around 1pm for 21st June

jj05
Newly Registered
Ireland

Post by jj05 » Fri Jun 07, 2024 4:30 pm

kd_irl wrote:I received mine too, but it says “you must register for your ceremony by clicking yes”. There is no link however 😅 does everyone have link in their emails? Maybe I just don’t see it 🙈
kd_irl wrote:I wonder if other people with invited for 21st for 11am have the same issue
I have the exact same issue. Got invitation for 21st 11am, received 2 identical emails, both missing the bottom part of the email.

I've compared the email to a colleague who was invited for 21st 1pm, and my email is missing the following:
* "Register Now" button.
* "Decline invitation" link.
* "We hope to see you there!" text.

kd_irl
Newly Registered
Ireland

Post by kd_irl » Fri Jun 07, 2024 4:36 pm

jj05 wrote:
Fri Jun 07, 2024 4:30 pm
I received mine too, but it says “you must register for your ceremony by clicking yes”. There is no link however 😅 does everyone have link in their emails? Maybe I just don’t see it 🙈
I wonder if other people with invited for 21st for 11am have the same issue
I have the exact same issue. Got invitation for 21st 11am, received 2 identical emails, both missing the bottom part of the email.

I've compared the email to a colleague who was invited for 21st 1pm, and my email is missing the following:
* "Register Now" button.
Thank you so much for your post! Now I am sure that it’s a technical issue! Did you email them back? I sent 2 emails (forwarding each of invitations). Hoping to hear back soon 🤞

jj05
Newly Registered
Ireland

Post by jj05 » Fri Jun 07, 2024 4:53 pm

kd_irl wrote:
Fri Jun 07, 2024 4:36 pm
Thank you so much for your post! Now I am sure that it’s a technical issue! Did you email them back? I sent 2 emails (forwarding each of invitations). Hoping to hear back soon 🤞
Yes, I tried to call (no answer), and I've emailed them

suvendudesigner
Newly Registered
Mood:
Ireland

Post by suvendudesigner » Fri Jun 07, 2024 5:45 pm

Dear Team,

Thanks for all support always.

Today I got the invitation for the Ceremony, In the invitation it was mentioned "You must register for your ceremony by clicking the 'Yes' link below. " but we don't find any Yes link in the invitation for registration. Any advice on this "Yes" link is missing in the invitation.

Thanks & Regards
S

RCUK
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by RCUK » Fri Jun 07, 2024 6:02 pm

I got an invitation email today (12.40) for the Dublin Ceremony Friday 21st June 13.00 (12pm registration).
I live in Dublin.
No issues with the links that some people have been mentioning. I was able to register to attend and then got a confirmation email straight away. Also contained was a link to print and fill out the declaration of fidelity form for the ceremony day.

Applied: 02/09/23
NVB disclosure viewed: 05/03/24
Approval Received: 01/05/24 (letter dated 26/04/24). Payment same day and processed 07/05/24.

Full timeline will post to 2023 timelines thread.

pupetmastr
Newly Registered
Ireland

Post by pupetmastr » Fri Jun 07, 2024 6:58 pm

jj05 wrote:
Fri Jun 07, 2024 4:30 pm
kd_irl wrote:I received mine too, but it says “you must register for your ceremony by clicking yes”. There is no link however 😅 does everyone have link in their emails? Maybe I just don’t see it 🙈
kd_irl wrote:I wonder if other people with invited for 21st for 11am have the same issue

* "Register Now" button.
Same issue with me. Invited on the 21st at 11am. If there is a lot of us affected, hopefully they resend the correct email.

keithmcmxc
Newly Registered
Mood:
Philippines

Post by keithmcmxc » Fri Jun 07, 2024 9:33 pm

Got the invitation today for 21 June 2024 11am ceremony but there is no link for me to click "Yes". They sent me two invitations at 12:42 and then another one at 13:12. Both don't have a link! Must be some technical issue. My friend who also got invited for the 11am ceremony didn't have the link as well in the email.

kd_irl
Newly Registered
Ireland

Post by kd_irl » Sat Jun 08, 2024 9:46 am

It looks like everyone who received invitation for 11am at the 21st have same technical issue with links missing. Apart from emailing them back - what do you guys plan to do? As I am seriously considering driving to Tipperary at this point 🤣 its been too long of a wait to just miss the ceremony due to their technical errors 😅

Pct85
Newly Registered
Ireland

Post by Pct85 » Mon Jun 10, 2024 10:17 am

meself2 wrote:
Sun Jun 02, 2024 10:23 pm
freakfaizi wrote:
Sun Jun 02, 2024 9:18 pm
And do you know approximately, what date will i expect to receive the ceremony invite for Dublin CCD ceremony? Will i be invited at all or not? I received the 950 eur fee instruction letter on 26 Apr 2024.
We just can't know that.
freakfaizi wrote:
Also, do they send the naturalization certificate by registered post to my address?
Yep.
freakfaizi wrote:
if nobody is there to receive or sign the registered post, then what will they do with my naturalization certificate?

Does the post man must need a signature when delivering of recipient, what if nobody is at home, what will they do with my naturalization certificate?
That very much depends on your postman.

Officially they're supposed to return it to their storage, keep it for 3(!) days and if you didn't collect it by that time, return to ISD. Mine just showed it into my post box, though.
I'd advise you to make friends with your postman.
freakfaizi wrote:
Is it possible to ask them to give the naturalization certificates on day of ceremony?
No. It won't exist by then. They're all printed after the ceremony.
freakfaizi wrote:
Once i become irish citizen and if my IRP expires, do i still need to keep it renewed at all times,as i heard they can revoke citizenships too at any time.
If you're a citizen, you don't need (and can't) renew an IRP.
Hi ,can I ask if Irish learner permit is accepted as I'd on citizenship ceremony?.I have been invited to Dublin ceremony but they ask /passport/IRP/travel document as proof of id.
I have IRP and Irish driving learner permit only.i currently do not have passport as it was expired a month ago and new passport has not yet been arrived .
Your response in this matter appreciated

pupetmastr
Newly Registered
Ireland

Post by pupetmastr » Mon Jun 10, 2024 11:54 am

kd_irl wrote:
Sat Jun 08, 2024 9:46 am
It looks like everyone who received invitation for 11am at the 21st have same technical issue with links missing. Apart from emailing them back - what do you guys plan to do? As I am seriously considering driving to Tipperary at this point 🤣 its been too long of a wait to just miss the ceremony due to their technical errors 😅
I was just re-sent the email with the registration button included and was able to register for the 21st at 11am. I assume everyone will be sent this. That's a relief.

kd_irl
Newly Registered
Ireland

Post by kd_irl » Mon Jun 10, 2024 11:59 am

pupetmastr wrote:
Mon Jun 10, 2024 11:54 am
kd_irl wrote:
Sat Jun 08, 2024 9:46 am
I was just re-sent the email with the registration button included and was able to register for the 21st at 11am. I assume everyone will be sent this. That's a relief.
Yes, just received it too and already registered, such a relief! And congrats!! Nearly there 🥳

User20123
Mood:
Ireland

Post by User20123 » Mon Jun 10, 2024 12:03 pm

Pct85 wrote:
Mon Jun 10, 2024 10:17 am
meself2 wrote:
Sun Jun 02, 2024 10:23 pm
freakfaizi wrote:
And do you know approximately, what date will i expect to receive the ceremony invite for Dublin CCD ceremony? Will i be invited at all or not? I received the 950 eur fee instruction letter on 26 Apr 2024.
We just can't know that.
freakfaizi wrote:
Also, do they send the naturalization certificate by registered post to my address?
Yep.
freakfaizi wrote:
if nobody is there to receive or sign the registered post, then what will they do with my naturalization certificate?

Does the post man must need a signature when delivering of recipient, what if nobody is at home, what will they do with my naturalization certificate?
That very much depends on your postman.

Officially they're supposed to return it to their storage, keep it for 3(!) days and if you didn't collect it by that time, return to ISD. Mine just showed it into my post box, though.
I'd advise you to make friends with your postman.
freakfaizi wrote:
Is it possible to ask them to give the naturalization certificates on day of ceremony?
No. It won't exist by then. They're all printed after the ceremony.
freakfaizi wrote:
Once i become irish citizen and if my IRP expires, do i still need to keep it renewed at all times,as i heard they can revoke citizenships too at any time.
If you're a citizen, you don't need (and can't) renew an IRP.
Hi ,can I ask if Irish learner permit is accepted as I'd on citizenship ceremony?.I have been invited to Dublin ceremony but they ask /passport/IRP/travel document as proof of id.
I have IRP and Irish driving learner permit only.i currently do not have passport as it was expired a month ago and new passport has not yet been arrived .
Your response in this matter appreciated
I think it should work as long as your bring your IRP which is valid. If its not then, they normally refuse people :(

Pct85
Newly Registered
Ireland

Post by Pct85 » Mon Jun 10, 2024 12:24 pm

I have valid IRP and learner permit both.

keithmcmxc
Newly Registered
Mood:
Philippines

Post by keithmcmxc » Mon Jun 10, 2024 12:36 pm

keithmcmxc wrote:
Fri Jun 07, 2024 9:33 pm
Got the invitation today for 21 June 2024 11am ceremony but there is no link for me to click "Yes". They sent me two invitations at 12:42 and then another one at 13:12. Both don't have a link! Must be some technical issue. My friend who also got invited for the 11am ceremony didn't have the link as well in the email.
Got the invitation now with a functioning link! Congrats to us all for making it this far!

User20123
Mood:
Ireland

Post by User20123 » Mon Jun 10, 2024 2:37 pm

Pct85 wrote:
Mon Jun 10, 2024 12:24 pm
I have valid IRP and learner permit both.
Brilliant. That should work :)