ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

yasen

Re: Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Post by yasen » Sun Jun 15, 2014 10:06 pm

magicman316 wrote:I got this email that my app is delayed for further enquiries then the next day i got an email saying app ready for collection.

Sometimes the UKVI system takes some days to get updates so you may be further ahead then you're told. if that makes sense.

I dont get any emails me about my wifes visa app

zeeh
Member of Standing

Post by zeeh » Sun Jun 15, 2014 10:22 pm

guys! anybody know where is uncle Zazam, i would like hear from him,if there is any updates on his application.
May the blessings of Allah fill your life with happiness and open all the doors of success now and always.

Zazam

Post by Zazam » Sun Jun 15, 2014 10:37 pm

zeeh wrote:guys! anybody know where is uncle Zazam, i would like hear from him,if there is any updates on his application.
Zeeh hiii. I wrote before my name is Zainab and I'm a she. And I don't think I'm old enough to be your uncle haha
I'm still waiting.. Hope to hear this week Inshallah
Last edited by Zazam on Sun Jun 15, 2014 10:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
... Rubbish

zeeh
Member of Standing

Post by zeeh » Sun Jun 15, 2014 10:40 pm

Zazam wrote:
zeeh wrote:guys! anybody know where is uncle Zazam, i would like hear from him,if there is any updates on his application.
Zeeh. Really my name is Zainab and I'm a she. And I don't think I'm old enough to be your uncle haha
i know :lol:
just update us. Hope you hear this week Insha Allah
May the blessings of Allah fill your life with happiness and open all the doors of success now and always.

Zazam

Post by Zazam » Sun Jun 15, 2014 10:43 pm

zeeh wrote:
Zazam wrote:
Zeeh. Really my name is Zainab and I'm a she. And I don't think I'm old enough to be your uncle haha
i know :lol:
just update us. Hope you hear this week Insha Allah
I will do :) if I hear anything. Any news with you
... Rubbish

musriz
Member of Standing

Post by musriz » Sun Jun 15, 2014 10:44 pm

Zazam wrote:
Zeeh hiii. I wrote before my name is Zainab and I'm a she. And I don't think I'm old enough to be your uncle haha
Zamzam consider yourself lucky he called you uncle n not aunty lolll
Applied 17th Jan 2014
VAC Mirpur
Category A (Husband)
Called for Interview 3rd July 2014
ALHAMDHULILLAH VISA GRANTED SAME DAY
Total 117 working days

Zazam

Post by Zazam » Sun Jun 15, 2014 10:46 pm

musriz wrote:
Zazam wrote:
Zamzam consider yourself lucky he called you uncle n not aunty lolll
I'm only in my 20s haha
Musriz any news with you
... Rubbish

musriz
Member of Standing

Post by musriz » Sun Jun 15, 2014 10:53 pm

Zamzam- No news on my side. 103 working days tmrw.
I think this week should be a good week for quite a few of us insha'Allah.
My MP has been in touch with BHC n will forward my P60 and Employment History. Lets see if it makes any difference.
Nevertheless, as they say no news is good news.
Soon Insha'Allah not long for us all now.
Applied 17th Jan 2014
VAC Mirpur
Category A (Husband)
Total 117 working days

yasen

Post by yasen » Sun Jun 15, 2014 11:54 pm

So there r a few jan apps samehre im a jan app to

magicman316

Post by magicman316 » Mon Jun 16, 2014 6:55 am

My father in law just went to collect my wife's passport and Alhamdolillah - Visa Granted!

Thanks for all the help people have given on here and I hope to stick around to give back the same help to people who need it.
27/5/14 - Applied in Islamabad
12/06/14 - Decision Delayed (Further Enquiries)
13/06/14 - Email & Call from VAC to collect Passport
16/06/14 - Visa Granted!

musriz
Member of Standing

Post by musriz » Mon Jun 16, 2014 7:10 am

magicman316 wrote:My father in law just went to collect my wife's passport and Alhamdolillah - Visa Granted!

Thanks for all the help people have given on here and I hope to stick around to give back the same help to people who need it.
Congratulations !
Applied 17th Jan 2014
VAC Mirpur
Category A (Husband)
Total 117 working days

yasen

Post by yasen » Mon Jun 16, 2014 9:00 am

magicman316 wrote:My father in law just went to collect my wife's passport and Alhamdolillah - Visa Granted!

mubarak to you brother plz pray for me to and others

GravelyConcerned
Newly Registered

Post by GravelyConcerned » Mon Jun 16, 2014 9:15 am

Congrats, magician

The rest of us live in hope

Have to add my sis in law used an agent to fil in her application who has made a complete mess. Charged 25,000 rupees to fill in such a basic yea no form plus not add In correct information....

Stay away from agents folks

GravelyConcerned
Newly Registered

Post by GravelyConcerned » Mon Jun 16, 2014 9:17 am

15th May 2014- Application in MIRPUR
15th June 2014 - Decision delayed pending enquiries status

yasen

Post by yasen » Mon Jun 16, 2014 9:25 am

GravelyConcerned wrote:15th May 2014- Application in MIRPUR
yeah dnt use these agents they no good at all. i got my wifes papers checked by agent but my wife was there at the time but when my wife went to submit papers gerrys said you hvnt stcuk any pics of yr wife and others mistakes to sooooo she did it straight away ksma its sooo frustrted dnt know why agents act as solicitors. the agent didnt even know where does the tracking nmbr be and i was sooooo stressed out i thought hes spose to be a pro and he dunt even know owt. inshAhhah you will hear sumat good

yasen

Post by yasen » Mon Jun 16, 2014 9:27 am

GravelyConcerned wrote:15th May 2014- Application in MIRPUR

what mistakes were they and have you sorted it out now

GravelyConcerned
Newly Registered

Post by GravelyConcerned » Mon Jun 16, 2014 9:34 am

For eg. He was in pak 08, married in feb 09.
I'm a lawyer myself so it's common sense ... Khala ki beti hea, you met her in 08 even before , and married in 09

They put the actual first meet date as the marriage date

Secondly it was very, very critical for us that we explained a five year gap before application. The brother was in prison earlier and later couldn't meet the financial thresholds.

I specified and even wrote a text for them! To stick into the additional information section

Did they ? No. Left it blank

GravelyConcerned
Newly Registered

Post by GravelyConcerned » Mon Jun 16, 2014 9:36 am

I realized 3 weeks after the application, as I requested scanned copies of her application for a different criminal issue he has right now. Wanted to support the current criminal matter with evidence of spouse, coming child..... That's when I read it

yasen

Post by yasen » Mon Jun 16, 2014 10:12 am

GravelyConcerned wrote:For eg. He was in pak 08, married in feb 09.
I'm a lawyer myself so it's common sense ... Khala ki beti hea, you met her in 08 even before , and married in 09

They put the actual first meet date as the marriage date

Secondly it was very, very critical for us that we explained a five year gap before application. The brother was in prison earlier and later couldn't meet the financial thresholds.

I specified and even wrote a text for them! To stick into the additional information section

Did they ? No. Left it blank
Yeah i understan you. the solicitor said to me from here that your paperwork is correctso no need to get wifes papers checked but i did i thank Allah gerrys told wife that there are pics missing. from these little mistakes they might reject app.

tallojani

Post by tallojani » Mon Jun 16, 2014 10:22 am

Congrats, I noticed you mentioned that you provided 2 months worth communication records between you and your wife from nikha to application date, does that mean you put down arrange marriage in your application?
May Allah swt make it easy for us all

yasen

Post by yasen » Mon Jun 16, 2014 10:28 am

tallojani wrote:

Congrats, I noticed you mentioned that you provided 2 months worth communication records between you and your wife from nikha to application date, does that mean you put down arrange marriage in your application?
i put 6 months worth of letters tht me and my wife been writing and a year worth of top up vouchers hers and myn so tht does prove that we have stayed in contact by letters. lot of people sayin visa get rejected on phone cards

ALWAYSHOPE
Member of Standing

Post by ALWAYSHOPE » Mon Jun 16, 2014 11:26 am

Congratulations and good to know that your willing to stick around to help others. There are many people on forums, when they get visa they leave the forum.
Submitted Application: Feb 2012
Application Refused: Jul 2012
Appealed: Unsuccessfull
Reapplied: 27th Sep 2013
Application hold - Jan 2014
RFC: 26th August 2014
Result: Alhamdulillah Visa Granted - All thanks to Allah and your prayers

prayforus
Member of Standing

Post by prayforus » Mon Jun 16, 2014 12:07 pm

Congratulations! Great news, plus you get it very very quick. Count yourself one of the lucky ones! InShaAllah you'll have a happy and blessed married life.

It's got me thinking, my case is pretty much straight forward. Nothing has changed since the last time I applied, I just meet CAT D now. So it should be straight forward. Not sure why they're taking long as we submitted the application on the 30th of May 2014.

Quick update: I sent UKVI an e-mail yesterday asking about my wife's application. I have some news which seems a little positive that the application has been seen, but no decision has been made as further enquires are being conducted. I don't know how many of you may have got an e-mail like this, seems like some have, but they provided a link to see the processing times for settlement visas at where the application has been made.

https://www.gov.uk/visa-processing-times

I'm keeping hope that I get good news like magicman136 did. It will be as Allah has willed it. Please pray for others and myself, it is Allah who answers our prayers.
Last edited by prayforus on Mon Jun 16, 2014 12:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

HELLO786
Member of Standing

Post by HELLO786 » Mon Jun 16, 2014 12:45 pm

prayforus wrote:

s you get it very very quick. Count yourself one of the lucky ones! InShaAllah you'll
It's got me thinking, my case is pretty much straight forward. Nothing has changed since the last time I applied, I just meet CAT D now. So it should be straight forward. Not sure why they're taking long as we submitted the application on the 30th of May 2014.

Perhaps they take longer on cases under cat D .
As u said initially the quickness of the replies will vary from case to case . . .
Applied online 15/9/15
Biometrics mirpur 17/9/15
Documents confirmation November

prayforus
Member of Standing

Post by prayforus » Mon Jun 16, 2014 12:48 pm

HELLO786 wrote: Perhaps they take longer on cases under cat D .
As u said initially the quickness of the replies will vary from case to case . . .
Updated my original post with some information. Yes, all cases will not be the same, so one can assume more complex cases will take longer. There are a variety of factors which can make the case a nightmare.

I'm just hoping now with the update, we will hear something this week. We applied with CAT A + CAT D. I didn't meet CAT D last time round when we applied. This time it should be ok InshAllah. Only reason for refusal last time was financial side of CAT D.
Last edited by prayforus on Mon Jun 16, 2014 1:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.