ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

zeeh
Member of Standing

Re: Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Post by zeeh » Tue Jun 17, 2014 7:56 pm

previously when ever i contacted BHC Islamabad Answer was,The visa application has not yet been assessed by an Entry Clearance Officer (ECO). but today lil bit different Your application is being processed, your visa application centre will contact you when it is ready. sound good ?
May the blessings of Allah fill your life with happiness and open all the doors of success now and always.

prayforus
Member of Standing

Post by prayforus » Tue Jun 17, 2014 8:03 pm

zeeh wrote:previously when ever i contacted BHC Islamabad Answer was,The visa application has not yet been assessed by an Entry Clearance Officer (ECO). but today lil bit different Your application is being processed, your visa application centre will contact you when it is ready. sound good ?
Well it's getting processed, that can mean a range of things. Like it's been seen by an ECO/enquiring about documents submitted etc.

We just have to pray and wait for a good out-come.

zeeh
Member of Standing

Post by zeeh » Tue Jun 17, 2014 8:06 pm

prayforus wrote:
zeeh wrote:previously when ever i contacted BHC Islamabad Answer was,The visa application has not yet been assessed by an Entry Clearance Officer (ECO). but today lil bit different Your application is being processed, your visa application centre will contact you when it is ready. sound good ?
Well it's getting processed, that can mean a range of things. Like it's been seen by an ECO/enquiring about documents submitted etc.

I hope so next week is end of my 24 weeks, lets see what is out come and how long more it is going to take from today.
May the blessings of Allah fill your life with happiness and open all the doors of success now and always.

prayforus
Member of Standing

Post by prayforus » Tue Jun 17, 2014 8:11 pm

zeeh wrote:
prayforus wrote:

I hope so next week is end of my 24 weeks, lets see what is out come and how long more it is going to take from today.
InShaAllah it will be good news. What did you ask the UKVI. You have to be very specific with them and not say "I'd like to know the status of my application."

Specifically ask them, when they received it, has it seen by an ECO? Are they conducting further enquiries? Etc..Be specific so they actually try and give you information.

I'll post what the message we got back after asking etc..

Dear, XX XX. Thank you for contacting the United Kingdom Visas and Immigration International Enquiry Service. We understand that you would like to know about the status of your application to come to the UK. I have tracked your visa application and found that it has now been reviewed by the Entry Clearance Officer and that a decision on your application has been delayed whilst further enquiries are being conducted.

We will contact you once a decision has been made or, if necessary, during the consideration of your application. Each application is subject to an individual assessment and processing times may vary, hence applicants are requested to be patient and wait for the processing to be completed.

The British High Commission, however, will need to make sure that they are getting the right people inside the United Kingdom. We appreciate that you respect our processing times and procedures. You can check how long you�l have to wait for a decision on your visa application in your country (if you applied from outside the UK) by entering your details at the following link: https://www.gov.uk/visa-processing-times However, please note that actual processing times may vary depending on a range of factors. We have service level standards for processing UK visa applications. We will process 90% of non-settlement applications within 3 weeks, 98% within 6 weeks and 100% within 12 weeks of the application (biometric taken) date; and 95% of settlement applications within 12 weeks of the biometric taken date and 100% within 24 weeks of the application (biometric taken) date.

Please note that we define 1 week as 5 working days. We hope this has answered your query. For any further details, or should you need to contact us again please refer to our website at https://ukvi-international.faq-help.com Kind regards, XX XX UK Visas and Immigration International Enquiry Service
I paragraphed the quote as it was just a huge wall of text when we received it yesterday.

Under process can also mean they've just put the documents in the que to be seen by an ECO. This is why you have to be specific.
Last edited by prayforus on Tue Jun 17, 2014 8:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

zeeh
Member of Standing

Post by zeeh » Tue Jun 17, 2014 8:16 pm

i asked them 24 weeks over!!!!!! what is going on with my application, that's all no more or less but they ask me to provide them following information
1. Full Name
2. Visa application ID (Ex. GWF021620178)
3. Date Of birth (Ex. 02/02/1970)
4. Visa application centre, branch and when?
5. Contact details
6. Visa Type

prayforus
Member of Standing

Post by prayforus » Tue Jun 17, 2014 8:18 pm

zeeh wrote:i asked them 24 weeks over!!!!!! what is going on with my application, that's all no more or less but they ask me to provide them following information
1. Full Name
5. Contact details
6. Visa Type
Contact UKVI? https://ukvi-international.faq-help.com

Click contact us, e-mail form. Fill in details, and ask.

zeeh
Member of Standing

Post by zeeh » Tue Jun 17, 2014 8:20 pm

zeeh wrote:i asked them 24 weeks over!!!!!! what is going on with my application, that's all no more or less but they ask me to provide them following information
1. Full Name
5. Contact details
6. Visa Type
they says 24 weeks are over and they going to escalate the case and you will hear in 10 working days.
Last edited by zeeh on Tue Jun 17, 2014 8:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

phaara
Member of Standing

Post by phaara » Tue Jun 17, 2014 8:21 pm

zeeh i pray that may allah grant you and all of us our visa inshaALLAH

just want to share you that last month when i email they reply me the same like u that your application is being processed but now this month when i email ukvi they said your application not been assess by eco..

so don't know what they are doing with applications.. Allah knows
online app 29/1/2014
Biometric 31/1/2014
Forwarded to Isb OC on 3/2/2014
RFC 2/10/2014

zeeh
Member of Standing

Post by zeeh » Tue Jun 17, 2014 8:25 pm

Thank you for contacting United Kingdom Visas and immigration Enquiry Service. I am going to escalate this case and one of our team members will contact you within 10 working days for the updates. You are requested to be patient and wait for the processing to be completed.

Regards,
Atif Dar
United Kingdom Visas and Immig

prayforus
Member of Standing

Post by prayforus » Tue Jun 17, 2014 8:28 pm

zeeh wrote:Thank you for contacting United Kingdom Visas and immigration Enquiry Service. I am going to escalate this case and one of our team members will contact you within 10 working days for the updates. You are requested to be patient and wait for the processing to be completed.

Regards,
Atif Dar
How long ago did you receive this?

zeeh
Member of Standing

Post by zeeh » Tue Jun 17, 2014 8:32 pm

prayforus wrote:
zeeh wrote:Thank you for contacting United Kingdom Visas and immigration Enquiry Service. I am going to escalate this case and one of our team members will contact you within 10 working days for the updates. You are requested to be patient and wait for the processing to be completed.

Regards,
Atif Dar
today after submitting all this
1. Full Name 2. Visa application ID (Ex. GWF021620178) 3. Date Of birth (Ex. 02/02/1970) 4. Visa application centre, branch and when? 5. Contact details 6. Visa Type
today received reply same day.

prayforus
Member of Standing

Post by prayforus » Tue Jun 17, 2014 8:38 pm

zeeh wrote:
prayforus wrote:

Regards,
Atif Dar
today after submitting all this
1. Full Name 2. Visa application ID (Ex. GWF021620178) 3. Date Of birth (Ex. 02/02/1970) 4. Visa application centre, branch and when? 5. Contact details 6. Visa Type
today received reply same day.
I find it strange Zeeh. They do have access to see information regarding an application. It's not in detail from what I've had, but it gives them the information to know if it's processing, been looked at, further enquiry.

It would have been easier to give the information he has now, and then also mention to escalate. All you can do now is wait the 10 day period. Maybe this week you'll get good news?

Look at my wifes case, it's been looked at but no decision has been made. Magicman316 got call to collect next day. My wife re-applied so they check the case even more so.

zeeh
Member of Standing

Post by zeeh » Tue Jun 17, 2014 8:48 pm

prayforus wrote:I find it strange Zeeh. They do have access to see information regarding an application. It's not in detail from what I've had, but it gives them the information to know if it's processing, been looked at, further enquiry.

It would have been easier to give the information he has now, and then also mention to escalate. All you can do now is wait the 10 day period. Maybe this week you'll get good news?

Look at my wifes case, it's been looked at but no decision has been made. Magicman316 got call to collect next day. My wife re-applied so they check the case even more so.
All is Luck but there is something better behind all this Whatever Allah Does It Is For Our Best. if process starts now then i think its couple of weeks.

yasen

Post by yasen » Tue Jun 17, 2014 8:59 pm

Zee ive got QML number my wife wasnt given gwf numbr at all and i submited case jan 28 2014 what can i do my wifes case was looked at 14 april and now its june

prayforus
Member of Standing

Post by prayforus » Tue Jun 17, 2014 9:02 pm

yasen wrote:Zee ive got QML number my wife wasnt given gwf numbr at all and i submited case jan 28 2014 what can i do my wifes case was looked at 14 april and now its june
Yasen wasn't your wifes GWF application number on the receipt? If not there, on her online application submission e-mail?

yasen

Post by yasen » Tue Jun 17, 2014 10:00 pm

prayforus wrote:
yasen wrote:Zee ive got QML number my wife wasnt given gwf numbr at all and i submited case jan 28 2014 what can i do my wifes case was looked at 14 april and now its june

Yasen wasn't your wifes GWF application number on the receipt? If not there, on her online application submission e-mail?
to theres qml nmbr on tht
Nop nothing on i aftr go to MP to get my wifes app tracked and after every few weeks. its not on receipt

Haze77

Post by Haze77 » Wed Jun 18, 2014 12:31 am

yasen wrote:
prayforus wrote:

to theres qml nmbr on tht
Nop nothing on i aftr go to MP to get my wifes app tracked and after every few weeks. its not on receipt

Hi. It should be on the print out of the online application form, on the first page. It's also called Application ID. Hope this helps. Thanks

yasen

Post by yasen » Wed Jun 18, 2014 9:42 am

Dear Mohammad Yaseen,

Thank you for your email.

Your wife’s application for settlement was received by this office on 28/01/2014. This is currently being processed with ongoing checks. Our External Customer Standards for settlement applications are to process 95% within 12 weeks and 100% within 24 weeks.

Unfortunately, some applications are currently taking longer than usual to conclude. She will be contacted through Gerry’s visa application centre once her case is concluded and her documents are ready for collection.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

If you have any further general enquiries regarding the UK visa application process, please go to https://ukvi-international.faq-help.com/.

yasen

Post by yasen » Wed Jun 18, 2014 9:43 am

since jan im getting this rply keep nothing else.

we filled in foarms in pakistan not here in UK we nly got qml

shah1991

Post by shah1991 » Wed Jun 18, 2014 9:51 am

Alhamdu lillah my dad went to gerrys today and got the documents visa was stamped on 16/06/2014. All of you that havn't received a reply i would prefer you see your mp because i only went to see my mp on 6/6/2014 and now i got a reply. If any of you have any questions regarding selfemployment i will be able to help. thanks every one who helped me i hope you all received replies soon insha Allah and special thanks to alwayshope.

zeeh
Member of Standing

Post by zeeh » Wed Jun 18, 2014 10:19 am

shah1991 wrote:Alhamdu lillah my dad went to gerrys today and got the documents visa was stamped on 16/06/2014. All of you that havn't received a reply i would prefer you see your mp because i only went to see my mp on 6/6/2014 and now i got a reply. If any of you have any questions regarding selfemployment i will be able to help. thanks every one who helped me i hope you all received replies soon insha Allah and special thanks to alwayshope.
Shah Gee, Congratulations. Hope you enjoy summer with wife.All the best

prayforus
Member of Standing

Post by prayforus » Wed Jun 18, 2014 11:05 am

Shah1991, congratulations. When did they notify you to collect? What time did they phone/e-mail you?

Majy05

Post by Majy05 » Wed Jun 18, 2014 11:29 am

Can some1 help me please,bch emailed me asking for unaudited accounts and accountants certificate, i am selfemployed, my accountant has sent them the documents he is CIMA but the bch are saying CIMA is not recognised but in the appendix it states CIMA is accepted i dont know what to do...can you lot help me please..nine months 2day and still waiting

prayforus
Member of Standing

Post by prayforus » Wed Jun 18, 2014 11:32 am

Majy send them the documents again with a document which states why you are submitting the documents, and also the reference which states that CIMA is accepted. You could also ask a solicitor on what to do, but if it's stated that it's accepted then they may have over looked it by accident.

shah1991

Post by shah1991 » Wed Jun 18, 2014 12:03 pm

prayforus wrote:Shah1991, congratulations. When did they notify you to collect? What time did they phone/e-mail you?
Thanks they called messaged yesterday afternoon and called again in the evening my wife wasn't there so my dad went to collect it today this moring.
Majy05 wrote:Can some1 help me please,bch emailed me asking for unaudited accounts and accountants certificate, i am selfemployed, my accountant has sent them the documents he is CIMA but the bch are saying CIMA is not recognised but in the appendix it states CIMA is accepted i dont know what to do...can you lot help me please..nine months 2day and still waiting
Majy bro exactly same letter i received 2 months ago so what you need to do is go to an ACCA certified accountant show him your accounts and he should write you a letter called certificate of accounts stating all the accounts done are correct and states your profit and the tax paid and unpaid he took £175 off me. for unaudited account you get that from your accountant it has all your information regarding the account he did for you for instance how much money went where and how he calculated your account and send it visa dhl straight to bhc islamabad thats what i did and i got my visa today alham du lillah