ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

ammar91

Post by ammar91 » Thu Oct 11, 2012 12:03 pm

Submitted date- 08/06/12

89 working days and still waiting. :cry:

samiyla
Newly Registered

visa granted

Post by samiyla » Thu Oct 11, 2012 12:56 pm

Alhamdulillah visa was granted :)
thank you every1 for the support
inshallah pple who are waiting they will hear soon

submitted on 2 may
underprocess 15 may
changed online 10 october
collected on 11 october granted

ammar91

Post by ammar91 » Thu Oct 11, 2012 2:21 pm

It's good to hear people are getting there visas.

So what's the deal on the processing time now? Are they hurrying the process or is just business as usual?

Anyone with any info out there?

Also any one out there who has submitted in June and got a reply? Any fellow Juneys out there?

Submitted: 08-06-2012
Processed: 21-06-2012

Still waiting

aisha21
- thin ice -

Post by aisha21 » Thu Oct 11, 2012 2:27 pm

ammar91 wrote:Submitted date- 08/06/12

89 working days and still waiting. :cry:
Ammar91 - glad you've found this forum I have been reading it for a while and has really helped seeing the timelines and how long it has taken others.

Congratulations to all that have had visa's granted, inshallah we will hear the same good news soon, please remember us in your duas.

2ee5haan & Shazia1104 - I also have the same time line as you both

Submitted: 25/06/12
Under process at BHC: 09/07/12

Shazia1104
BANNED

Post by Shazia1104 » Thu Oct 11, 2012 2:40 pm

Inshallah your all in my duas, I do it with every namaz. I know how exactly it feels and hope we all hear good news really soon, Inshallah. I'm looking at a response around mid-end Nov time, if not later.
Applied at Islamabad: 25/06/2012
Under process at BHC: 09/07/2012

Week 21... INSHA'ALLAH it will be granted soon. Please make dua people and my duas are with everyone out there.

Scottishraja

Post by Scottishraja » Thu Oct 11, 2012 3:13 pm

Hopefully my wife will be in the next batch of decisions.

Goodluck with amrried life to everybody who has been granted visas in the last few days! Congrtulations to you all Shuby, M3Y, Mosesmoses, Haila, Keepfaith, XRiz123
Married 09/06/2011
Applied at Gerrys 14/05/2012
Application forwarded to BHC 25/05/2012
Ready for Collection 18/10/2012
114 working days and got RFC
Yes/No ???????

laiba85
Newly Registered

Post by laiba85 » Thu Oct 11, 2012 3:45 pm

Dont worry scottishraja u will surely be in the next batch of RFC decisions. Good luck to you and all who are waiting. Inshallah good news for all

scorpio7

Post by scorpio7 » Thu Oct 11, 2012 4:21 pm

Visa Granted ALhumdulilah!!
Applied On 30/4/2012 Isb
RFC: 9/10/2012
Passport collected : 10/10/2012

topgun!

Post by topgun! » Thu Oct 11, 2012 5:05 pm

Good luck to everyone. Please remember me in your prayers.

It's good to see that some May applicants have received their visas. I am keenly waiting on the progress for June applications. My timelines are as follow:

Applied from Karachi: 04/07/2012
Under process at BHC: 17/07/2012

sadaf
Newly Registered

Post by sadaf » Thu Oct 11, 2012 5:09 pm

I submitted my application on 11th June 2012 ... Waiting for granted visa anxiously .. Hopefully we ll all get our visas stamped soon.. Goodluck to u guys

Sal5UK

Post by Sal5UK » Thu Oct 11, 2012 5:26 pm

Congratulations and mubarak to all those who got their visas, the painful wait is over.

Onto the next batch, goodluck and Inshallah the next batch get their visas, Please make Duas for all...
06/06/2012 - App Submitted LHE
19/06/2012 - Under process BHC
08/11/2012 - RFC - collected and visa granted Alhumdulillah. Praise to the Almighty

Please do Dua for me brothers & sisters and remember me in your Duas. Inshallah. May Allah bless you.

ammar91

Post by ammar91 » Thu Oct 11, 2012 5:29 pm

Do these batches of responses come on a weekly bases or what??

Sal5UK

Post by Sal5UK » Thu Oct 11, 2012 9:08 pm

ammar91 wrote:Do these batches of responses come on a weekly bases or what??
Not too sure, i think theyre every fews weeks or so.
08/11/2012 - RFC - collected and visa granted Alhumdulillah. Praise to the Almighty

Please do Dua for me brothers & sisters and remember me in your Duas. Inshallah. May Allah bless you.

shuby

Post by shuby » Thu Oct 11, 2012 9:08 pm

Jazakallah to everyone for the prayers and congratulations. Wifes booked her ticket for saturday and should be here on saturday insha'Allah. Caaant wait :)

Just wanted to say to those who are still waiting that dont worry and stress. Whats going to happen will. Also that my case wasnt very strong. The nikah nama we gave initially had d.o.b mistake but we had it changed. However tht obviously did cause us some worry. We comnunicated using phone cards which many people said wouldnt be accepted as valid evidence as there is no phone bill showing number to that destination. I had maximum 3k in bank and provided only 5 months wage slips. I hadnt visited my wife for over two years. Personally i thought that our case would be declined and visa denied due to these reasons as others were getting declined based on small issues. However alhamdulillah we got ours granted by the grace of Allah.so brothers sister keep the hope and faith Allah and insha'Allah you will never be disappointed.

Before i stop ranting i'd just like to say that the night before wife went to collect i couldnt sleep for hours. When i did manage to fall asleep idreamt that the visa wasnt granted. It felt so real that when i woke up i thought that the visa hadnt been granted. Personaly i believe this was Shaitan and his tricks to try and make me lose trust and belief in Allah sbwt.

So i just want tell all you brothers and sisters out there dont lose hope ans keep praying and asking for help. Thats the only way your going to havw your visa granted, and these officers sat behind desks looking at applications have no control over the outcome. Only Allah sbwt.... :P

Jazakallah and may Allah grant every single one of you visas insha'Allah!

shazz

Post by shazz » Thu Oct 11, 2012 9:32 pm

Aww I'm so happy for you shuby may allah bless you with a happy married life:) and I'm glad 2 see things are speeding up..I have full faith In allah the outcome will be good please pray for me that my husband gets his visa.

Alyzah
BANNED

Post by Alyzah » Thu Oct 11, 2012 9:52 pm

ASLAM, SOME GREAT NEWS!

My sisters friends husband visa was granted today and he submitted in June 2012, not sure which date exactly but it was early June and it WAS GRANTED TODAY! Mashallah, they are not on this forum I was just told by my sister, anyway this is real good news.

I think UKBA are also making a start on June applicants :D

sidra51
Newly Registered

Post by sidra51 » Thu Oct 11, 2012 10:15 pm

Omgg yaaayyyyy im soo happy june started lol i applied on da 25th u gt me excited there cnt waittt!!!! Cngrats to those hus visaz are granted i can just emagine how you felll...

topgun!

Post by topgun! » Thu Oct 11, 2012 10:18 pm

shuby wrote:Jazakallah to everyone for the prayers and congratulations. Wifes booked her ticket for saturday and should be here on saturday insha'Allah. Caaant wait :)

Just wanted to say to those who are still waiting that dont worry and stress. Whats going to happen will. Also that my case wasnt very strong. The nikah nama we gave initially had d.o.b mistake but we had it changed. However tht obviously did cause us some worry. We comnunicated using phone cards which many people said wouldnt be accepted as valid evidence as there is no phone bill showing number to that destination. I had maximum 3k in bank and provided only 5 months wage slips. I hadnt visited my wife for over two years. Personally i thought that our case would be declined and visa denied due to these reasons as others were getting declined based on small issues. However alhamdulillah we got ours granted by the grace of Allah.so brothers sister keep the hope and faith Allah and insha'Allah you will never be disappointed.

Before i stop ranting i'd just like to say that the night before wife went to collect i couldnt sleep for hours. When i did manage to fall asleep idreamt that the visa wasnt granted. It felt so real that when i woke up i thought that the visa hadnt been granted. Personaly i believe this was Shaitan and his tricks to try and make me lose trust and belief in Allah sbwt.

So i just want tell all you brothers and sisters out there dont lose hope ans keep praying and asking for help. Thats the only way your going to havw your visa granted, and these officers sat behind desks looking at applications have no control over the outcome. Only Allah sbwt.... :P

Shuby, thanks for sharing your circumstances and reassuring us all. It's really appreciated. We don't know how long any of our applications will take but it's really good to see people helping each other through this process.

Alyzah
BANNED

Post by Alyzah » Thu Oct 11, 2012 10:19 pm

sidra51 wrote:Omgg yaaayyyyy im soo happy june started lol i applied on da 25th u gt me excited there cnt waittt!!!! Cngrats to those hus visaz are granted i can just emagine how you felll...
My husband submitted on 28/06/12 so inshallah we will hear same time, I was also very excited, Inshallah waiting for the good news. :D

topgun!

Post by topgun! » Thu Oct 11, 2012 10:23 pm

Alyzah wrote:ASLAM, SOME GREAT NEWS!

My sisters friends husband visa was granted today and he submitted in June 2012, not sure which date exactly but it was early June and it WAS GRANTED TODAY! Mashallah, they are not on this forum I was just told by my sister, anyway this is real good news.

Alyzah, that's great news. Our application was submitted on 4 July so I'm really glad to know that June ones are getting replies. It would be really helpful if you could find out the exact date for your sister's friend's husband's application and post it on this forum. A confirmed June application decision would be a huge encouragement for us all. Thank you!

sidra51
Newly Registered

Post by sidra51 » Thu Oct 11, 2012 10:25 pm

Inshallah inshallah sooonnn..... Very excited!

Sal5UK

Post by Sal5UK » Thu Oct 11, 2012 10:31 pm

shuby wrote:Jazakallah to everyone for the prayers and congratulations. Wifes booked her ticket for saturday and should be here on saturday insha'Allah. Caaant wait :)

Congrats again bro, after a long long wait. Pray for us all.

Let us know what questions they ask at the airport.

Sal5UK

Post by Sal5UK » Thu Oct 11, 2012 10:32 pm

Alyzah wrote:ASLAM, SOME GREAT NEWS!

Ohmy.. June started already. Let us know what date he applied in June plz.

aa786
Newly Registered

Post by aa786 » Thu Oct 11, 2012 10:36 pm

salaam every one

mashallah very nice to see things getting done very quickly alhamdollilah, thoes who got visa granted mubarak to u and hope u have a happy life inshallah. and also please do dua for us who are still eagerly waiting.

also one question, is it important to have few thousands of savings in your account as i did not have any savings just my normal business transactions going through and had a report from my accountant of how much my turnover was for the last 2 years. my solictor did say to me that having savings is not neccesary. but im not sure now. is there anyone with this knowledge or in a similar situation like mine.
i think sidra51 were you in a similar situation or am i getting confused with some one else?

applied 25 may

sidra51
Newly Registered

Post by sidra51 » Thu Oct 11, 2012 10:47 pm

Hey yup self employed aswell... I only had 3k in my bank for da last month statement but i think it should do inshallah..da thing im worried is that my business was quite new only 3 mnths at da time of apllication. But i dont think you need huge savings it should be fine inshallah dw...