ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

yasmin786

Post by yasmin786 » Thu Jan 20, 2011 4:41 pm

hi guys my hubby is cuming next week i jus want to know wt will they ask at the airport to him n wt he needs to bring? plz can sum1 help me

navalaviator
Member of Standing

Post by navalaviator » Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:05 pm

yasmin786 wrote:hi guys my hubby is cuming next week i jus want to know wt will they ask at the airport to him n wt he needs to bring? plz can sum1 help me
His TB test certificate and his passport showing visa lol :P
Which is it of the favors of your lord that ye deny.

yasmin786

Post by yasmin786 » Fri Jan 21, 2011 10:38 am

[quote="navalaviator"][quote="yasmin786"]hi guys my hubby is cuming next week i jus want to know wt will they ask at the airport to him n wt he needs to bring? plz can sum1 help me[/quote]

His TB test certificate and his passport showing visa lol :P[/quote]

lol thanks

do u knw wt they will ask him like i mean do they ask few questions at the airport?

shahzad80
Member of Standing

Post by shahzad80 » Fri Jan 21, 2011 10:59 am

yasmin786 wrote:
navalaviator wrote:
yasmin786 wrote:hi guys my hubby is cuming next week i jus want to know wt will they ask at the airport to him n wt he needs to bring? plz can sum1 help me
His TB test certificate and his passport showing visa lol :P

lol thanks

do u knw wt they will ask him like i mean do they ask few questions at the airport?
According to my family expereince,they dont ask much on airport.

I asked my brother and he told me immigration office simply asked is yours wife waiting outside airport and he replied yes.

No more questions.

But remember never ask staff at airport for exit door.they would get you to people who would scan everything and waste yours time.(what are they called,tax people?).My brother asked one person in white uniform where is door for exit and he get him to airport security people how did extra scan of his louduge and wasted lot of time.

Just look at people for exit door.not confused.

Shahzad

yasmin786

Post by yasmin786 » Fri Jan 21, 2011 11:05 am

thanks Shahzad ill let my husband knw! :)

shahzad80
Member of Standing

Post by shahzad80 » Fri Jan 21, 2011 11:14 am

yasmin786 wrote:thanks Shahzad ill let my husband knw! :)
One more thing,he would be given a card to fill before landing asking for address with post code.so given him complete address with post code and yours contact nos.

Shahzad

yasmin786

Post by yasmin786 » Fri Jan 21, 2011 11:16 am

ok thanks

sara234
Newly Registered

Post by sara234 » Fri Jan 21, 2011 5:08 pm

alhumdulillah.. i recieved the following CW9 calling letter by email today, exactly 5 weeks after lodging my appeal at Croydon:

Dear .....

We have recieved your completed appeal papers and further supporting documentation in respect of your recent entry clearance refusal. In light of these new submissions it has been decided that the refusal decision should be reviewed. You should resubmit your passport as detailed in this letter to allow this process to be completed.

I think this is good news, but they say 'reviewed' rather than 'overturned'. Has anyone received a similar email and does it mean that they want to issue the visa or are they still unsure? Its a bit confusing. Any comments would be appreciated.

shahzad80
Member of Standing

Post by shahzad80 » Fri Jan 21, 2011 5:39 pm

sara234 wrote:alhumdulillah.. i recieved the following CW9 calling letter by email today, exactly 5 weeks after lodging my appeal at Croydon:

Dear .....

We have recieved your completed appeal papers and further supporting documentation in respect of your recent entry clearance refusal. In light of these new submissions it has been decided that the refusal decision should be reviewed. You should resubmit your passport as detailed in this letter to allow this process to be completed.

I think this is good news, but they say 'reviewed' rather than 'overturned'. Has anyone received a similar email and does it mean that they want to issue the visa or are they still unsure? Its a bit confusing. Any comments would be appreciated.
Congratulation Sara.

This is call letter and I am sure you would get visa.

What were yours refusal reason and how did you appeal.Paper or oral.

Shahzad

shahid khan

hi

Post by shahid khan » Fri Jan 21, 2011 5:41 pm

Hi every one hope every one get positive result.
I been waiting for 2 months and 6 days and still waiting for result. I hope I get positive response. Is there any one who wait for that long? Plz can any one give me the email of bhc to email them to know wats going. Reply will be appreciated tnx.

sara234
Newly Registered

Post by sara234 » Fri Jan 21, 2011 6:10 pm

My refusal reasons were based on the financial support situation so I sent a letter from my employer confirming my contract and monthly salary and I resent the old bank statements i sent with the initial application, saying that i felt they had not given much attention to these.

I chose an oral hearing and the AIT told me they would write to me after May 25th with details but im so grateful for this early good news. I hope everyone in a similar situation gets their visas soon.

Does anyone know how long they normally take to stamp the visa once you submit the passport?

sara234
Newly Registered

Re: hi

Post by sara234 » Fri Jan 21, 2011 6:33 pm

shahid khan wrote:Hi every one hope every one get positive result.
I been waiting for 2 months and 6 days and still waiting for result. I hope I get positive response. Is there any one who wait for that long? Plz can any one give me the email of bhc to email them to know wats going. Reply will be appreciated tnx.
Is this for an appeal or a fresh application? If its for an appeal use the following email - i found that they replied to me within 20 minutes.

STE.hub@fco.gov.uk

shahzad80
Member of Standing

Post by shahzad80 » Fri Jan 21, 2011 7:28 pm

shahid khan wrote:Hi every one hope every one get positive result.
do you sent paper appeal? I am in same queue with nearly same time period.

Shahzad

shahzad80
Member of Standing

Post by shahzad80 » Fri Jan 21, 2011 7:31 pm

sara234 wrote:
Does anyone know how long they normally take to stamp the visa once you submit the passport?
I heard it takes from 2 to 3 months to get visa stamped.

some get reply early as well(within 6 to 8 weeks).

Shahzad

shahid khan

hi

Post by shahid khan » Fri Jan 21, 2011 8:08 pm

Iam in diffrent case actually I applied fresh. One of my friend got result in 40 days but mine took about 10 weeks and still waiting for response. It is very difficult to wait for result iam chiking every day it says under process. I going to send
them email let seee wat they says. Inshallah every thing will be ok.

shahzad80
Member of Standing

Post by shahzad80 » Sat Jan 22, 2011 2:33 am

shahid khan wrote:Iam in diffrent case actually I applied fresh. One of my friend got result in 40 days but mine took about 10 weeks and still waiting for response. It is very difficult to wait for result iam chiking every day it says under process. I going to send
them email let seee wat they says. Inshallah every thing will be ok.
just update on my case.Visa status change to Under process at High Commission.

What does this mean?

Shahzad

shahid khan

hi

Post by shahid khan » Sat Jan 22, 2011 5:48 am

Shazad it actually means that bhc has got u application and It is under process.

sally2244
Newly Registered

my husbands visa

Post by sally2244 » Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:21 am

Alhamdulilah, my husband got his visa yesterday. im so happy. i thank allah and everybody on this forum. i got so much info by following other peoples experiences. congratulations to everyone who's applications have been successful and good luck to those who are still waiting. the process requires a lot of sabr & trust in allah (SWT).

shahid khan

hi

Post by shahid khan » Sat Jan 22, 2011 3:14 pm

Congrats sally. Pray for us as well. How long did u applocation took?

shahzad80
Member of Standing

Post by shahzad80 » Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:39 pm

shahid khan wrote:Shazad it actually means that bhc has got u application and It is under process.

But first my status was application send to Embassy on 01.12.2010 and now I got a SMS that it is changed to application is under process at BHC.

So this means I would get decision soon.

Just to make clear I appealed and applied fresh as well.

Shahzad

shahid khan

hi

Post by shahid khan » Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:23 pm

Yeh shehzad mine is same since mine status changed to under process at bhc 2day it is mine 10th week bit still not changed the status hopfully it going to change in this week.
While this status going to chang it going to take some time as for as I know.

unique012

Post by unique012 » Sun Jan 23, 2011 5:39 pm

Salaam everyone,

How are you all, hope ur well. It has been 2 and a half weeks since i sent the appeal documents to croydon... Does anyone know when i should get a reply? Any comments will be appreciated. Thank you, may all ur wishes and dreams come true Ameen.

sara234
Newly Registered

Post by sara234 » Mon Jan 24, 2011 1:08 pm

unique012 wrote:Salaam everyone,

How are you all, hope ur well. It has been 2 and a half weeks since i sent the appeal documents to croydon... Does anyone know when i should get a reply? Any comments will be appreciated. Thank you, may all ur wishes and dreams come true Ameen.
Hi,

I sent my appeal papers to Croydon. They were recieved on 17/12/10.

I got a calling letter through email on 21/01/11. So I heard from them exactly 5 weeks after they got the documents.

If you want you can email them to confirm that they got your documents= I did this after 3 weeks and they replied within the hour. Send the email first thing in the morning and they should get back to you. The address is STE.hub@fco.gov.uk

Hope this helps.

Saahilkill
Newly Registered

Post by Saahilkill » Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:36 pm

Its been 10 weeks now so I'm hoping to hear soon because this waiting is terrible and stressful. The guidance to processing times statistics are BS I have to say, barely anyone is getting there application processed in 30 days as it says on the link from UK VAC Pakistan website.

shahid khan

hi

Post by shahid khan » Mon Jan 24, 2011 9:36 pm

Hi every one its nice to keep in touch with u guys share information. It been nearlly 11 week of my application. Pray for me did I hear soon that wats going go. Iam runing out of sabar. It is very difficult to wait and u don't know wats going on. Every day wen I woke up I chick my status and says under processs at Bhc. Any one there who applied in november and still waiting. Reply will be apreciated. God give us sabar .