ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA2 Application Timelines - ONLY 1 TOPIC - UpToDate

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

bellevue
Newly Registered

Re: EEA2 Application Timelines - ONLY 1 TOPIC - UpToDate

Post by bellevue » Mon Sep 07, 2015 10:23 pm

hi there, send my application EEA2 via a lawyer ON 31/07/2015 by special delivery, it was received by home office 04/08/2015.
however, the application fees have still not been deducted from my account and no acknowledgement letter up to now.

Any advice :?: thank you.
Last edited by bellevue on Mon Sep 07, 2015 10:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Teerak

Post by Teerak » Mon Sep 07, 2015 10:32 pm

atshalarindala wrote:My freinds i received today my COA dated 3 september with right of work . please update my status and to all august applications things start moving Good Luck to all of us .cheeers
Congrats!!! Hopefully the line will start moving now.. I'm counting down :)
Applied: 10/08/15 (HO received next day)
Payment taken: 12/08/15
Bio letter: 17/08/15
Bio Given: 20/08/15
COA: 14/09/15(dated 10/09/2015)
RC: 18/01/16(dated 11/01/16)

atshalarindala
Newly Registered

Post by atshalarindala » Mon Sep 07, 2015 10:51 pm

tati* wrote:Thanks for letting us know.
Congratulations!!!
atshalarindala wrote:My freinds i received today my COA dated 3 september with right of work . please update my status and to all august applications things start moving Good Luck to all of us .cheeers
Thanks tati be happy yours is coming on the way its a question of time only :lol:

Nina Roche
China

Post by Nina Roche » Mon Sep 07, 2015 11:46 pm

bellevue wrote:hi there, send my application EEA2 via a lawyer ON 31/07/2015 by special delivery, it was received by home office 04/08/2015.
however, the application fees have still not been deducted from my account and no acknowledgement letter up to now.

Did you receive biometric letter?
If you did not, I think you could call 03001232253.
According to documents that Home office issued, they will not begin to consider application until payment is cleared.

nora_804

Post by nora_804 » Tue Sep 08, 2015 8:18 am

bilirserdar wrote:Coz 2 weeks ago I have been told by lady on the helpline, she said there is a delay overall timeline because of lack of staff and new cards.
They even cant send COA to new people, I even got my COA after 1 month. all those new stuff prolongs the timeline.
It is annoying as hell.
Only 1 april applicant got his RC so far and he was b4 6th april applicant, so we have no chance to make comparison yet.
Hi bilirserdar

Have you sent special delivery envelope to the homeoffice when requested your documents back?
Application sent: 14.04.15
COA: 05.05.15
Passport requested: 03.09.15
Passport received: 15.09.15
Home office called my employer: 10.09.15
Im EEA citizen, RC for my husband
RC: Pending

bilirserdar

Post by bilirserdar » Tue Sep 08, 2015 10:48 am

nora_804 wrote:
bilirserdar wrote:Coz 2 weeks ago I have been told by lady on the helpline, she said there is a delay overall timeline because of lack of staff and new cards.
They even cant send COA to new people, I even got my COA after 1 month. all those new stuff prolongs the timeline.
It is annoying as hell.
Only 1 april applicant got his RC so far and he was b4 6th april applicant, so we have no chance to make comparison yet.
Hi bilirserdar

Have you sent special delivery envelope to the homeoffice when requested your documents back?
Hi Nora
Unfortunately I havent send envelope. You think it may slow dowm my return of passport??

nora_804

Post by nora_804 » Tue Sep 08, 2015 11:22 am

bilirserdar wrote:
nora_804 wrote:
It is annoying as hell.
Hi bilirserdar

Hi Nora
Unfortunately I havent send envelope. You think it may slow dowm my return of passport??
Yes I think so, because my husband told me that HO will not send the document without special delivery envelope ( bag) . My husband friend requsted his document but the HO send him a letter to send a special delivery bag. So I will do it today, i requsted 03.09.2015

bilirserdar

Post by bilirserdar » Tue Sep 08, 2015 1:09 pm

Hi bilirserdar

Have you sent special delivery envelope to the homeoffice when requested your documents back?[/quote]

Hi Nora
Unfortunately I havent send envelope. You think it may slow dowm my return of passport??[/quote]

Yes I think so, because my husband told me that HO will not send the document without special delivery envelope ( bag) . My husband friend requsted his document but the HO send him a letter to send a special delivery bag. So I will do it today, i requsted 03.09.2015[/quote]

I didnt know about it. HO havent send me any letter. What adress you gonna send, You will add any cover letter?
I requested August 25th

Lo628
Newly Registered

Post by Lo628 » Tue Sep 08, 2015 1:15 pm

bilirserdar wrote:Hi bilirserdar

Hi Nora
Unfortunately I havent send envelope. You think it may slow dowm my return of passport??[/quote]

Yes I think so, because my husband told me that HO will not send the document without special delivery envelope ( bag) . My husband friend requsted his document but the HO send him a letter to send a special delivery bag. So I will do it today, i requsted 03.09.2015[/quote]

I didnt know about it. HO havent send me any letter. What adress you gonna send, You will add any cover letter?
I requested August 25th[/quote]

Hi bilirserdar, I'm not sure if it helps because they seem to be much slower now, but when I requested my passports back in June and got them back in 10 working days, and I didn't send any envelope to the home office. It's definitely not a requirement to send an envelope, but maybe it helps?

bilirserdar

Post by bilirserdar » Tue Sep 08, 2015 1:20 pm

Hi Lo

I have just called them now, she said it wont help they will send with normal post.
I miscalculated 10 working days. so tomorrow is 10th working day.
If they send tomorrow, I guess i will get in max 2 days.
I will update here on thursday

It is my 98th working day and 137th calendar day

nora_804

Post by nora_804 » Tue Sep 08, 2015 1:45 pm

bilirserdar wrote:Hi Lo

I have just called them now, she said it wont help they will send with normal post.

ohhhh, I have send it now and I spend 13 pound for the bag, and i send a letter. I send to: Home Office, PO BOX 306,Liverpool, L2 0QN. I have to go back to my country ASAP

Anna1912
Newly Registered

Post by Anna1912 » Tue Sep 08, 2015 1:49 pm

Congrats, Atsha!
Good to know there is some progress among us.
:idea:

Cihangir
Turkey

Post by Cihangir » Tue Sep 08, 2015 3:23 pm

Hey All,

I enrolled biometrics 13th of July 2015 and have not received COA yet. It almost been 2 months. Should I worry or call them?

What is e-mail and phone number for EEA applicants COA?

Nina Roche
China

Post by Nina Roche » Tue Sep 08, 2015 4:04 pm

Anna1912 wrote: Congrats, Atsha!
Hi Anna!
I've sent you a message, just asking you whether you get any answer from coa email you sent?
Good luck!

Nina Roche
China

Post by Nina Roche » Tue Sep 08, 2015 4:06 pm

Cihangir wrote:Hey All,

I enrolled biometrics 13th of July 2015 and have not received COA yet. It almost been 2 months. Should I worry or call them?

What is e-mail and phone number for EEA applicants COA?
Email nweurocoarequests@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk

Lo628
Newly Registered

Post by Lo628 » Tue Sep 08, 2015 7:49 pm

nora_804 wrote:
bilirserdar wrote:Hi Lo

ohhhh, I have send it now and I spend 13 pound for the bag, and i send a letter. I send to: Home Office, PO BOX 306,Liverpool, L2 0QN. I have to go back to my country ASAP
Nora--hopefully they do use your bag & you get it faster.

bilirserdar--hope you get it soon!

And hopefully someone from April gets the new version of the RC soon! Would be great to have a reference for how long the new RCs are gonna take.

Fingers crossed for all!

atshalarindala
Newly Registered

Post by atshalarindala » Tue Sep 08, 2015 8:46 pm

Nina Roche wrote:
Anna1912 wrote: Congrats, Atsha!
Hi Anna!
I've sent you a message, just asking you whether you get any answer from coa email you sent?
Good luck!
I sent email to COA department but they didnt send me any reply but after 5 days i received my CoA so i think the best way in contact HO is to send emails not to phone them .!, luck to all of us ...cheers

atshalarindala
Newly Registered

Post by atshalarindala » Tue Sep 08, 2015 8:55 pm

Today i went to job center to ask if i can allocate a national insurance number but they refused to accept any copy of my passport or my foreign drivr license they said i can work without nino but the employer need it , its a problem now and if i ask return my passport this will affect my application , so guys any advice that can help thanks

bellevue
Newly Registered

Post by bellevue » Tue Sep 08, 2015 10:24 pm

Nina Roche wrote:
bellevue wrote:hi there, send my application EEA2 via a lawyer ON 31/07/2015 by special delivery, it was received by home office 04/08/2015.

Did you receive biometric letter?
If you did not, I think you could call 03001232253.
According to documents that Home office issued, they will not begin to consider application until payment is cleared.
many thanks for you advice , I didn't received nothing was received by HO until now. I will try to call them.

Nina Roche
China

Post by Nina Roche » Tue Sep 08, 2015 10:39 pm

atshalarindala wrote:Today i went to job center to ask if i can allocate a national insurance number but they refused to accept any copy of my passport or my foreign drivr license they said i can work without nino but the employer need it , its a problem now and if i ask return my passport this will affect my application , so guys any advice that can help thanks
Hi Atsha! To my knowledge, you can request ur passport back from Home Office by its online platform and it should not affect your application.

Also about NI number. According to my husband experience, he did not have NI number when he started working. Consequence is you would pay more tax until you apply and submit your NI number to your employer. But that excess amount charged from your salary in the beginning would be returned to you after your NI number submitted.

fasi2530

Post by fasi2530 » Tue Sep 08, 2015 10:56 pm

Hi Every one !!

I just recently came in UK with EEA Dependent stamp for 6 months. I just want to confirm that after how long I can apply for RC. my wife is EEA National. for atleast how many days my wife have to do job to apply for EEA RC visa. pleaase advice me and main documents do I have make it ready for this RC application..
Faisal

gullposh

Post by gullposh » Tue Sep 08, 2015 11:36 pm

Adik wrote:
Adik wrote:
Adik wrote:any update for December , January Applications ..
iv submitted mine Married EEA2 on December and did not receive anything apart from COA with right to wrok.
its been over 6 month . rung them may times and got same response which is (STILL IN PROCESS).....

Hi gullposh u get any response from ho?
yeh adik iv got interview call next week .... lets see whats gonna happen .. bit worried ... lol..

what about you ?[/quote]
Nothing
I called them they said its under process..
When u applied?[/quote]
i applied in December 2014

raume
Newly Registered
Cyprus

Post by raume » Wed Sep 09, 2015 12:35 am

alex1128 wrote:
raume wrote:Hi everyone,

We recently applied for a RC and wanted to share our timeline here, although there's not much progress yet...
We are an unmarried couple, been together for 3 years and have been living together for 2.
My partner is the non-eea, and I am the eea national.

Application received:13/07
Payment taken:14/07
Biometrics letter received & biometrics enrolled: 23/07
Requested passports & partner's BRP back: 24/07
Passports & BRP arrived: 30/07
Now we're waiting for the COA.

I read the last few posts just now, and we have also sent the electronic payslips without a stamp,signature or a note!!
Will call HO and see what they say.

Good luck everyone.
Sorry what do you mean you requested your partners brp back ? Our lawyers told us that the old visa is automatically cancelled when you apply for eea2
Hi Alex1128,

Just wanted to give you a little update on this as you've asked me to. You know my partner was abroad for the last few weeks. He came back a few days ago, and he entered the UK using his existing BRP (expiring mid 2016) like he always did, with no problems-questions etc. His EEA2 application wasn't mentioned at all. So we know now that his BRP is still definitely valid. Hope it helps :)

atshalarindala
Newly Registered

Post by atshalarindala » Wed Sep 09, 2015 9:37 am

Does the COA entitles the applicant to register in GP ir only RC thanks

Adik

Post by Adik » Wed Sep 09, 2015 10:14 am

Hi gullposh
It's very long time
So u didn't get anything in 8 months ? Home visit or anything else?