ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

musriz
Member of Standing

Re: Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Post by musriz » Fri Jun 27, 2014 12:54 pm

sophia20 wrote:Aswell as title deeds to property is it also important to submit a mortgage statement?
We didn't submit that last time... :?:
Sophia is depends if you own the property.
Applied 17th Jan 2014
VAC Mirpur
Category A (Husband)
Called for Interview 3rd July 2014
ALHAMDHULILLAH VISA GRANTED SAME DAY
Total 117 working days

musriz
Member of Standing

Post by musriz » Fri Jun 27, 2014 1:02 pm

Haze77 - did you have a rental receipt book ??
If there is no mortgage outstanding on your property get a letter from the bank who you had the mortgage with to clarify there is no borrowing outstanding on the property.
This is what I did. My bank gave me a letter that they still hold the charge on my property but currently there is no outstanding borrowing on it.
Your property title deeds will show if there is any charge on the property and which bank the charge is from.
If you have cleared any mortgage you had most likely the charge will still be there, you have to request your bank to remove the charge.
If you bought the property outright without any mortgage then you dont need a letter from the bank.
Check your title deeds to see if any bank still holds a charge on your property.
Any ECO looking at your property title deeds will be able to see if there is any charge on the property. A charge on the title deeds will obviously mean there is a mortgage or other outstanding borrowing against the property, unless ofcourse (like myself) you send a bank letter confirming there is no outstanding borrowing.
Applied 17th Jan 2014
VAC Mirpur
Category A (Husband)
Total 117 working days

tallojani

Post by tallojani » Fri Jun 27, 2014 1:44 pm

Haze77 wrote:
musriz wrote:Haze77 - did you submit your property title deeds and tenancy agreement. In their email they state you didnt. Also did you submit your morgage statements ??

Hi. We did submit the title deeds and there is no mortgage. And we submitted the tenancy agreement. I don't think they are saying that they did not receive the title deeds etc but they have just copied all the requirments.

Isn't it enough proof that the council are paying the rent to my tenant and i can get my tennat to swear an affidavit that he has been paying rent to me? How else can we prove?

I explained in my letter to the ECO at the time of the application that the rent is being paid in cash.

I want to submit as much as evidence as possible within the 3 weeks they have given us.

Thanks
I don't think the ECO is objecting on whether you do or don't own the property and regardless of whether you have a mortgage or don't have one you can still be the owner of the property for as long as you have your name written on the title deeds.

The only problem with your case is that you are unable to prove you are receiving rent from your tenant. What you should have done is kept a rent book and paid Tax on the rental income.

You could still fill a rent book, get an affidavit from your tenant to confirm the context within the rent book and send to BHC with an explanation letter.
May Allah swt make it easy for us all

tallojani

Post by tallojani » Fri Jun 27, 2014 1:52 pm

th3 wrote:OK, cheers...

I'm ready for a rejection then. :|

Funniest case ever. I genuinely met the income requirement (well over), did additional part-time work and had extra biz with much more income... and very specific humanitarian circumstances, but, the mitigating circumstances at the time meant I applied in this way. A way that could mean automatic case rejection without any details being checked.

I save £1k a month, have an additional £7k in bank saved, £3k in shares (all within the past 8 months), as well as £13k spent on going Kashmir 4 times this year with receipts.

1.5 months after applying, I stopped additional ad-hoc part-time work, and 2 months after, took a drop in position and salary in my FT work, so now re-applying with new wage data would also be out of the question. In Nov '13 and again in Mar '14, I lost a job offer due to needing to travel for my wife/daughter that paid above the financial requirement.

People think THEY have it hard and unlucky.
God help me
Brother

there is no doubt you have had it hard just like most of us here. Please don't loose hope, have faith in Allah swt and remember it is Allah swt who pulls us high when we are at our lowest. Just do loads of prayers
May Allah swt make it easy for us all

phaara
Member of Standing

Post by phaara » Fri Jun 27, 2014 2:58 pm

guys
visa inquiry Islamabad now not replying any emails.. just ukvi replaying

so are their emails trust able i mean ukvi keep saying different answers to query

near to 5 months now but no rfc yet.. what to do :(

jazakallah
online app 29/1/2014
Biometric 31/1/2014
Forwarded to Isb OC on 3/2/2014
RFC 2/10/2014

sophia20

Post by sophia20 » Fri Jun 27, 2014 3:02 pm

musriz wrote:
sophia20 wrote:Aswell as title deeds to property is it also important to submit a mortgage statement?
We didn't submit that last time... :?:
Sophia is depends if you own the property.
No the property is my brothers, that's where I'm living, so title deeds should be enough? Or should I give in a mortgage statement aswell? Just wanna give as much info as possible, so they don't question anything... :?

prayforus
Member of Standing

Post by prayforus » Fri Jun 27, 2014 3:05 pm

Sophia20, if you're living with your brother, you need a declaration signed by him to allow you and your spouse to live there. Also provide a housing report, so it shows there is enough space for you and your spouse to live there and that there is no over-crowding.

Submit the title-deeds along with it to show that your brother owns the house, no need to show the mortgage as it'll say everything on the title deeds. Title deeds can be had from the land-registry website I think they cost like £4.

musriz
Member of Standing

Post by musriz » Fri Jun 27, 2014 3:18 pm

prayforus wrote:Sophia20, if you're living with your brother, you need a declaration signed by him to allow you and your spouse to live there. Also provide a housing report, so it shows there is enough space for you and your spouse to live there and that there is no over-crowding.

Submit the title-deeds along with it to show that your brother owns the house, no need to show the mortgage as it'll say everything on the title deeds. Title deeds can be had from the land-registry website I think they cost like £4.
I agree with prayforus.

Sophia20 I remember you telling me your father messed up the property inspection report.
I can recommend a company if you need it done as we are both from B'ham.
Applied 17th Jan 2014
VAC Mirpur
Category A (Husband)
Total 117 working days

prayforus
Member of Standing

Post by prayforus » Fri Jun 27, 2014 3:24 pm

Property inspection report should show the owners details, occupants living there and rooms (with size details). A floor plan is a bonus if you want to go into a lot of details but that will probably cost extra, and isn't really needed.

Just thought I'd mention, some of us will be starting the holy month of Ramadan tomorrow/sunday/Monday. Please keep praying and remaining strong. It's been a very difficult ride for all of us and only us and our lord understands. God willing everything will go to plan and we will be with our spouses soon! We are here because we are all in the same boat, support one and other and help each other where we can.

musriz
Member of Standing

Post by musriz » Fri Jun 27, 2014 3:43 pm

Sophie20 - send your brothers birth certificate too. Just too confirm it is your brother .
Applied 17th Jan 2014
VAC Mirpur
Category A (Husband)
Total 117 working days

musriz
Member of Standing

Post by musriz » Fri Jun 27, 2014 3:45 pm

Prayforus - In Shaa Allah you will all be part of my dua's.
Applied 17th Jan 2014
VAC Mirpur
Category A (Husband)
Total 117 working days

sophia20

Post by sophia20 » Fri Jun 27, 2014 4:02 pm

Thank u musriz/prayforus
We gave in signed declaration from brother, property deeds, this time will do property inspection report correctly, dad took a short cut last time lol
Thanks for help guys, appreciate it!
dad does know some one who can do the report, did it for sisters visa so hopefully it'll be right this time!

Eh brothers birth certificate?! Really??? OK if u guys say so, I know my dad will be like u don't need that! Lol

I really hope and pray in this coming blessed month Allah swt blesses all of us with his mercy.True we are all going thru this together, our patience will be rewarded :) insha Allah! Keep faith don't give up!!

musriz
Member of Standing

Post by musriz » Fri Jun 27, 2014 4:10 pm

sophia20 wrote:Thank u musriz/prayforus
We gave in signed declaration from brother, property deeds, this time will do property inspection report correctly, dad took a short cut last time lol
Thanks for help guys, appreciate it!
dad does know some one who can do the report, did it for sisters visa so hopefully it'll be right this time!

Eh brothers birth certificate?! Really??? OK if u guys say so, I know my dad will be like u don't need that! Lol

I really hope and pray in this coming blessed month Allah swt blesses all of us with his mercy.True we are all going thru this together, our patience will be rewarded :) insha Allah! Keep faith don't give up!!
Sophie 20 brothers birth certificate is not compulsory.
I personally would send it just to prove the property is owned by the family member. I wouldnt like to leave any room for them to question anything.
Applied 17th Jan 2014
VAC Mirpur
Category A (Husband)
Total 117 working days

sophia20

Post by sophia20 » Fri Jun 27, 2014 4:43 pm

Thanks I will send his birth certificate aswell then !!

Can anyone tell me how I do screen shots on computer of Skype!?! Lol step by step lol thanks!!

khawaja9
Newly Registered

Post by khawaja9 » Fri Jun 27, 2014 7:11 pm

[quote="tallojani"]

Can u tell me which english language u done? As my case put on hold becz they r saying english language provided by TOEIC/ETS provider is not valid. i did check alteast update that is not valid now but i submit my doc before that rule applied. its really upsetting after waiting eight months u come to know u r on hold on stupid base.

rkiyani786
Newly Registered

Post by rkiyani786 » Fri Jun 27, 2014 7:20 pm

aslam alykum
congratulation to everyone who getting thier visas
as u guys know BHC dragging us i applied 3dec 2013 and had interview 14 may 2014 and after thats they didnt response then my wife contact to MP regarding our case and BHc response him that decision has been made and our application was concluded on 5 june 2014 . and aplicant should check with his local application centre i been gerry's islambad from where i applied but they haven't got anything thing from BHC and then i told my wife to email BHC again they answer her email saying i will receive shortly notification from gerry's soon but i haven't got anything yet and my wife keep emaing them but same answer in differnt ways , i have no idea what's gonna be now what should we do , in every email they said gerry's will contact us soon but i don't understand if desicion has been made then why they haven't send yet and when thye going to send us .
please if anyone has any idea share with us
thanks

Submitted Application: islamabad 3 dec 2013
interveiw :14 may 2014
rfc : INSHALLAH soon

musriz
Member of Standing

Post by musriz » Fri Jun 27, 2014 10:14 pm

Zeeh - any news ?
Applied 17th Jan 2014
VAC Mirpur
Category A (Husband)
Total 117 working days

HELLO786
Member of Standing

Post by HELLO786 » Fri Jun 27, 2014 10:16 pm

musriz wrote:Zeeh - any news ?

Have u also not heard yet ?
Have u asked ur mp to enquire
Applied online 15/9/15
Biometrics mirpur 17/9/15
Documents confirmation November

musriz
Member of Standing

Post by musriz » Fri Jun 27, 2014 11:18 pm

HELLO786 wrote:

No I have heard anything either. I emailed them last week and they sed it is currently under process. My mp has emailed them this week too and forwarded my P60 and Employment Hostory from HMRC. so lets see what happens, im hopeful sometime this coming week I should hear something.
Have you re-applied yet ?
Applied 17th Jan 2014
VAC Mirpur
Category A (Husband)
Total 117 working days

HELLO786
Member of Standing

Post by HELLO786 » Fri Jun 27, 2014 11:25 pm

musriz wrote:
HELLO786 wrote:

No I have heard anything either. I emailed them last week and they sed it is currently under process. My mp has emailed them this week too and forwarded my P60 and Employment Hostory from HMRC. so lets see what happens, im hopeful sometime this coming week I should hear something.

Nope my husband still hasnt received back his passport n documents! We withdrew on the 6th of june. Seriously concerned now.
Applied online 15/9/15
Biometrics mirpur 17/9/15
Documents confirmation November

Shaggy000

Post by Shaggy000 » Sat Jun 28, 2014 6:06 am

khawaja9 wrote:
tallojani wrote:
Can u tell me which english language u done? As my case put on hold becz they r saying english language provided by TOEIC/ETS provider is not valid. i did check alteast update that is not valid now but i submit my doc before that rule applied. its really upsetting after waiting eight months u come to know u r on hold on stupid base.
Really stupid reason ....but i also appiled with the same english test wiith A1 and its now overred...but when i submit my application its valid ....

musriz
Member of Standing

Post by musriz » Sat Jun 28, 2014 11:53 am

Email them and chase it up. You should have received it by now.

quote="HELLO786"]
musriz wrote:
HELLO786 wrote:

No I havent heard anything either. I emailed them last week and they sed it is currently under process. My mp has emailed them this week too and forwarded my P60 and Employment Hostory from HMRC. so lets see what happens, im hopeful sometime this coming week I should hear something.

Nope my husband still hasnt received back his passport n documents! We withdrew on the 6th of june. Seriously concerned now.[/quote]
Applied 17th Jan 2014
VAC Mirpur
Category A (Husband)
Total 117 working days

asiabi
Newly Registered

Post by asiabi » Sat Jun 28, 2014 4:08 pm

Hi

I need advice for a friend who came to the UK nearly 2 years ago . When she submitted her spouse visa she didn't actually sit the English test and instead went to a centre where they get someone else to sit the test for u, how ever 4 months ago she received a letter form the home office stating that they believe her English test isn't illegal . She has a daughter who is 8 months old. She didn't win the tribunal case. the judge said that he has reason to believe that she was aware that she knew the test was done properly and that it is a very serious case coming to the UK under fraud . She has now appealing in high court under family life.

Could you please advice if there any chance she could win the case and what could happen in a situation like this or if anyone one knows anyone else in this situation

Any advice would be great

THANK YOU

maniani
United Kingdom

Post by maniani » Sat Jun 28, 2014 4:25 pm

asiabi wrote:Hi

I need advice for a friend who came to the UK nearly 2 years ago . When she submitted her spouse visa she didn't actually sit the English test and instead went to a centre where they get someone else to sit the test for u, how ever 4 months ago she received a letter form the home office stating that they believe her English test isn't illegal . She has a daughter who is 8 months old. She didn't win the tribunal case. the judge said that he has reason to believe that she was aware that she knew the test was done properly and that it is a very serious case coming to the UK under fraud . She has now appealing in high court under family life.

Could you please advice if there any chance she could win the case and what could happen in a situation like this or if anyone one knows anyone else in this situation

THANK YOU
Your friend has a very low chance of winning the case because the english test was done by fraud. But in meanwhile your friend can take a another exam to satisfy english requirment and can present it in the court but he has verry little chance to win the case.

asiabi
Newly Registered

Post by asiabi » Sat Jun 28, 2014 4:30 pm

maniani wrote:
asiabi wrote:Hi

THANK YOU
Your friend has a very low chance of winning the case because the english test was done by fraud. But in meanwhile your friend can take a another exam to satisfy english requirment and can present it in the court but he has verry little chance to win the case.
She has sat another English test here a few weeks ago , if she loses the high court appeal can she appeal again or not. The English test that she has done is there any chance of winning the case. Thank you for your advice