ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Three quick qs regarding T1 extn

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

tapas_16880

Three quick qs regarding T1 extn

Post by tapas_16880 » Tue Apr 10, 2012 4:57 pm

Hi Guys - three quick questions regarding my upcoming tensed T1 Gen extn

a) My employer has been sending the hard copies of the payslips to my home address? (they are the genuine payslips with company letter head etc). Do I still need to get a stamp from them?

b) The original Bank statements again are being sent to my home address. Do I still need to get a stamp from the Bank on those?

c) Lastly - Fund Maintenance, do I need to get a letter from the bank saying- I have been maintaining £X in this account and it has not gone below £Y in a single day etc etc...?

All of these (specially c)) I had done during my original application - so, just wondering if I need to do this again?
Tapas Sarkar,
UK

UKBALoveStory
Afghanistan

Re: Three quick qs regarding T1 extn

Post by UKBALoveStory » Tue Apr 10, 2012 5:06 pm

tapas_16880 wrote:Hi Guys - three quick questions regarding my upcoming tensed T1 Gen extn

a) My employer has been sending the hard copies of the payslips to my home address? (they are the genuine payslips with company letter head etc). Do I still need to get a stamp from them?

NO

b) The original Bank statements again are being sent to my home address. Do I still need to get a stamp from the Bank on those?

NO

c) Lastly - Fund Maintenance, do I need to get a letter from the bank saying- I have been maintaining £X in this account and it has not gone below £Y in a single day etc etc...?

NO, if your bank statements show the same.

All of these (specially c)) I had done during my original application - so, just wondering if I need to do this again?

Manka10

Re: Three quick qs regarding T1 extn

Post by Manka10 » Tue Apr 10, 2012 5:38 pm

tapas_16880 wrote:Hi Guys - three quick questions regarding my upcoming tensed T1 Gen extn

1) No, if its on standard payslip stationery
2) No
3) Letter would be better if you can get it
Manka