ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Biometric notification letter not received after 20 days

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

jilinxuheng
Newly Registered

Biometric notification letter not received after 20 days

Post by jilinxuheng » Tue Apr 10, 2012 5:39 pm

I am applying to extend my visa of Tier 2 (Internal company transfer). I submitted online application on Mar 19th and the supporting documents were received on Mar 22nd. However till now I have absolutely no information from UKBA for the application. My friend tells me that normally the Biometric notification letter should arrive within 10 days. But I got nothing after 20 days. Is it normal? What can I do now to know my status? Thanks.

bhavurana
Newly Registered

Re: Biometric notification letter not received after 20 days

Post by bhavurana » Tue Apr 10, 2012 5:45 pm

jilinxuheng wrote:I am applying to extend my visa of Tier 2 (Internal company transfer). I submitted online application on Mar 19th and the supporting documents were received on Mar 22nd. However till now I have absolutely no information from UKBA for the application. My friend tells me that normally the Biometric notification letter should arrive within 10 days. But I got nothing after 20 days. Is it normal? What can I do now to know my status? Thanks.
i have applied on 6th march and haven't recieved it yet ....so need to wait ....hope will recieve soon...may be they having backlog of aplications because of psw visa rules changes from 6th april...

jilinxuheng
Newly Registered

Post by jilinxuheng » Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:11 pm

Thanks. I saw some post to say that only after 4 weeks you can ring public enquiry to look up the status. OMG.

jilinxuheng
Newly Registered

Post by jilinxuheng » Sat Apr 14, 2012 2:56 am

Just received the Biometric notification letter today (Apr 14)