ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

How long does PEO croydon take to give a decision

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

1sppandey

How long does PEO croydon take to give a decision

Post by 1sppandey » Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:03 pm

Hi,

I have submitted my documents at Croydon PEO for ILR today. The biometrics was done and the file is now with a case worker. But they have not given any decision and said due to breakdown in IT service they cant process the application today and will get in touch once its done.

The thing is that my wife is appearing for a exam called ORE on Monday (17th Apr). It is a very important exam for her career and she NEEDS her passport as ID proof for that exam.

So will we get our passports back by this weekend..???

If any of you have had such experiences at Croydon PEO and if you can share how long it took to get your decision...!!

My application for ILR is a very straightforward one. I have all the relevant documents and I am not expecting any issues.

Pls share your experiences and what I can do if I want to tell the Croydon PEO about my situation..?

Thanks

Patagonian

Post by Patagonian » Tue Apr 10, 2012 9:03 pm

Sorry to hear that this IT "scam" is still occurring. Unfortunately it's highly unlikely you'll get the passport back by this weekend. There are a lot of us still waiting for a decision from 30th March - check out this thread http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php?t=99647 - you will find many other threads on here relating to these "IT problems" as well.

nnj10

Post by nnj10 » Tue Apr 10, 2012 9:06 pm

can't believe they are having the same problem every week for the last 3 weeks now.

this weekend the home office website was hacked by anonymous, so it migh be different this time.
Information and/or advice provided by me is of general nature and is not intended to substitute for informed professional legal or other professional advice.

1sppandey

Post by 1sppandey » Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:24 pm

Thank you guys for letting me know that its been going for a while..I hope I get my wifes passport by the weekend or she will divorce me...lol

Although its not my fault but being a husband..ultimately I am responsible for everything that goes wrong in her life.. :-)

fahadz1
BANNED

Post by fahadz1 » Wed Apr 11, 2012 12:23 am

1sppandey wrote:Thank you guys for letting me know that its been going for a while..I hope I get my wifes passport by the weekend or she will divorce me...lol

Although its not my fault but being a husband..ultimately I am responsible for everything that goes wrong in her life.. :-)

hahahahahh thanks for making me laugh :))

nnj10

Post by nnj10 » Wed Apr 11, 2012 8:25 pm

1sppandey wrote:Thank you guys for letting me know that its been going for a while..I hope I get my wifes passport by the weekend or she will divorce me...lol

I sympathies with you mate :lol:
Information and/or advice provided by me is of general nature and is not intended to substitute for informed professional legal or other professional advice.

bluebird2011

Post by bluebird2011 » Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:55 am

Isppandey

Any news yet? Can you let us know when you hear anything from home office.

easysolutions
Newly Registered

Post by easysolutions » Wed May 16, 2012 7:24 pm

Hi 1sppandey

Did you receive any decision yet?

I have same situation, I submitted my SET(M) application on 2nd May2012 and still waiting for decision..