ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Applying for ILR with gap

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

shankarmaha
Newly Registered

Applying for ILR with gap

Post by shankarmaha » Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:10 pm

Hello,

My Name is Shankar. I am completing 5 years next year july. I have some confusion to decide whether I will be eligible to apply for ILR.

I came to UK on 28th July 2008 via Tier 2 ICT. I extended my visa before the expiry of the visa in April 2009 and the new visa was valid until August 2010. In April 2010, I got COS from another UK employer and I went to India and applied for entry clearance. Due to mistake made by UK embassy, Initially my visa got rejected and I got the stamping on July 21st after administrative review. I came back to Uk on 14th August 2010. Can you please advice me if I will be eligible for ILR next year? or will I have to wait until 2015 ?

smp19821
Newly Registered

Post by smp19821 » Wed Jul 24, 2013 2:47 pm

Did u apply for ILR?