ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Set O form Section 3 Question(Tier 1 or WP)

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

umeruzair

Set O form Section 3 Question(Tier 1 or WP)

Post by umeruzair » Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:56 pm

Hi everyone,

I am currently completing the Set O form and found that under section 3 "Which Category" should I need to tick Tier 1 from Section A and Work Permit from Section B or as my recent current status is Tier 1 General therefore I just need to tick section A. Also in the Work permit section should i need to provide the SOC code etc for WP. My WP was issued in 2007 when there were no SOC codes etc.

Could any one please help and answer specifically with your own experience of filling the form and getting ILR under similar situation.

Thanks

selva

Re: Set O form Section 3 Question(Tier 1 or WP)

Post by selva » Wed Apr 11, 2012 7:30 am

umeruzair wrote:Hi everyone,

I am currently completing the Set O form and found that under section 3 "Which Category" should I need to tick Tier 1 from Section A and Work Permit from Section B or as my recent current status is Tier 1 General therefore I just need to tick section A. Also in the Work permit section should i need to provide the SOC code etc for WP. My WP was issued in 2007 when there were no SOC codes etc.

Could any one please help and answer specifically with your own experience of filling the form and getting ILR under similar situation.

Thanks
Hi you need to tick T1 G. And also get a letter from previous employer where we're you in WP for ILR support letter
They don't need to say any Soc code in the supporting letter
Good luck