ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Let us stop UKBA's theft

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Ebez1
Newly Registered

Let us stop UKBA's theft

Post by Ebez1 » Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:23 am

UKBA has been collecting premium fees for same day application, only for them to start treating those application as postal. They have collected premium service fees and has not been giving decision on same day. Can they please refund our money or treat those application as matter of urgency.

Let us take legal route.

Please guys

ScopeD
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by ScopeD » Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:35 am

I can understand your frustration, and I do sympathise with you. However, I think you need to be mindful of the fact that the UKBA do not guarantee same day decisions for PEO applications, and they have stated this on their website. http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/about ... ginperson/
We cannot guarantee a decision within 24 hours, but the vast majority of applications are decided within this time. If there is likely to be any delay in deciding your application, we will tell you when you attend your appointment.
I guess what it means is that if one goes for a PEO application, they need to accept the risk that their application might not be decided on the same day.

Ebez1
Newly Registered

Post by Ebez1 » Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:41 am

Thanks

sams1enigma

Re: Let us stop UKBA's theft

Post by sams1enigma » Wed Apr 11, 2012 11:05 am

Ebez1 wrote:UKBA has been collecting premium fees for same day application, only for them to start treating those application as postal. They have collected premium service fees and has not been giving decision on same day. Can they please refund our money or treat those application as matter of urgency.

Let us take legal route.

Please guys
You could sign this petition

http://epetitions.direct.gov.uk/petitions/29831

manojk005

Re: Let us stop UKBA's theft

Post by manojk005 » Wed Apr 11, 2012 1:41 pm

sams1enigma wrote:
Ebez1 wrote:UKBA has been collecting premium fees for same day application, only for them to start treating those application as postal. They have collected premium service fees and has not been giving decision on same day. Can they please refund our money or treat those application as matter of urgency.

Let us take legal route.

Please guys
You could sign this petition

http://epetitions.direct.gov.uk/petitions/29831
Immigrants from commonwealth countries can vote in all elections, i.e. local, national and european here. I have voted in all elections including 2010 parliament elections. Lets use this to punish the party who is nasty and we all know who is that party. Register yourself in voter list by contacting your council. If you want you can opt for postal vote. Voting is open until 10:00 PM so you can always vote back to home from work.