ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

KOL Validity

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

akash08

KOL Validity

Post by akash08 » Wed Apr 11, 2012 11:19 pm

Can anyone please tell me if this test has a validity period? I could not find anything in the guideline.. If I am eligible for PR in December, can I take the test in May or June and still use the result?

linkers
Respected Guru

Post by linkers » Wed Apr 11, 2012 11:26 pm

There is no expiry of LiUk test. You can take it whenever you wish.
I myself needed it this may but passed it last year in April.

lhmmlb
Newly Registered

careful

Post by lhmmlb » Thu Apr 12, 2012 12:22 am

Just DO NOT lose the paper when you pass. They won't give you another.

linkers
Respected Guru

Post by linkers » Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:16 am

Also be careful when they are registering you. I mean a lot of people (including me) got their names/nationalities or something else wrong at the time of booking the test.

The examiners at test centres sometimes don’t always ask the applicants to double check everything before submitting the registration. So make sure you are happy with your first name, middle name, last name, nationality, date of birth, place of birth etc before pressing the ‘submit’ button.

Once a mistake is done, nothing can be done to change it apart from taking the test again (which I had to do as I didn’t want to take any chance). They don’t even issue any letter explaining that it was their mistake.