ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Especially Applicants From Pakistan, Pl read and reply…

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Shazia
Newly Registered

Especially Applicants From Pakistan, Pl read and reply…

Post by Shazia » Thu Sep 14, 2006 10:29 am

Hi! Has any body from Pakistan gone through experience of verifications of qualifications or experience? As I have seen several Indian and UK board members sharing their experiences about this issue, but not even a single one from Pakistan has talked about this on this board.
With special request to formerly result gotten and waiting applicants from Pakistan, Pl tell whether British high commission Islamabad or HO contacted their employers or qualifications awarding institutions by phone or mail for enquiring or verification purpose or not?
I have former bitter experience, when my degree was not verified by University well in time as proper fee was not paid by verification requesting authority and a golden opportunity was slipped. Hope to hear soon!!!!!!

Rex

Post by Rex » Fri Sep 15, 2006 12:22 am

not in my case!

HSMPGUY

Re: Especially Applicants From Pakistan, Pl read and reply…

Post by HSMPGUY » Fri Sep 15, 2006 5:19 am

Shazia wrote:Hi! Has any body from Pakistan gone through experience of verifications of qualifications or experience? As I have seen several Indian and UK board members sharing their experiences about this issue, but not even a single one from Pakistan has talked about this on this board.
With special request to formerly result gotten and waiting applicants from Pakistan, Pl tell whether British high commission Islamabad or HO contacted their employers or qualifications awarding institutions by phone or mail for enquiring or verification purpose or not?
I have former bitter experience, when my degree was not verified by University well in time as proper fee was not paid by verification requesting authority and a golden opportunity was slipped. Hope to hear soon!!!!!!
I think 70% of the application from pakistan get through after verification only 30% lucky one manage thereself without verification

In my case i have also received verification call from local embassy last month.

sajid.razzaque

Post by sajid.razzaque » Fri Sep 15, 2006 7:33 am

I got refusal letter now i have applied for review , rejection becouse of education , but my degree is equall to uk degree becouse i got equivalence certificate from naric and i mentioned the refrence no of equivalence certificate in my my review request, and in case of education all pakistani should try to get equvalence certificate from naric (to be on the safe side) , and about my review i do not know how many chances of success, if moderater put some light on it i shall be bery thank full to him or any one please.

Shazia
Newly Registered

Post by Shazia » Sat Sep 16, 2006 6:17 am

Sorry to listen that Sajid!
What they worote in refusal letter?
Did you send your Naric Equvalance certificate with your application or just informed them about Naric reference letter #?
Did they got your qualifications verified from your awarding university or refused without getting much pain?

root

Post by root » Sat Sep 16, 2006 8:03 am

My application didnt go through under verification process.

I didnt send NARIC certificate. I am B.E from NED university karachi pakistan, and they gave me marks in education.

HSMPGUY

Post by HSMPGUY » Mon Sep 18, 2006 5:39 am

Shazia wrote:Sorry to listen that Sajid!
What they worote in refusal letter?
Did you send your Naric Equvalance certificate with your application or just informed them about Naric reference letter #?
Did they got your qualifications verified from your awarding university or refused without getting much pain?
I dont think they call or verify degrees from degree awarding institute. they just check equvalence of degree with their standareds. and for that they normally refer it to NARIC database. if they find your university and degree is eqaul to their levels then you are done.

verification is normally done after if you got required marks. then if your application is pick for verification then your contact and all other information send to you local embassy. and they verify it by calling to your employers. this verification also called Additional verification checks

I hope this will be a help.

arm
Member of Standing

Post by arm » Mon Sep 18, 2006 8:07 am

Yes HSMPGUY is right,

If they find in NARIC database your institution they will not verify in your country.