ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

waiting for psw

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

anv
Newly Registered

waiting for psw

Post by anv » Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:49 am

i did my biometrics from post office birmingham on 13th of march 2012 and still waiting for my visa and documents..
anyone got there visa or documents those who did there biometric on or before 13 0f march 2012 ???[/b][/i][/quote]

golekipro

Post by golekipro » Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:54 am

I done on 12th March and still no response

nishmoody
Newly Registered

Post by nishmoody » Sat Apr 14, 2012 2:45 am

golekipro wrote:I done on 12th March and still no response

Dont stress , at the moment home office is dealing with applications that were enrolled for biometric on the 14 march or before... if you go to the homeoffice website then you can see the processing timings For the PSW visa applications.

anv
Newly Registered

psw visa

Post by anv » Sat Apr 14, 2012 5:34 pm

did anybody got documents or visa tody, those who did there biometrics between 11-03-2012 to 14-03-2012.. because i moved from the adrss which i send to ukba... so if anybody got tody i can go and check the lettrs...
i cant go evry day because the landlord behaving very badly aftr d completion of contract ...
so pls... :(

moirareggie

Re: psw visa

Post by moirareggie » Wed Apr 18, 2012 4:30 pm

anv wrote:did anybody got documents or visa tody, those who did there biometrics between 11-03-2012 to 14-03-2012.. because i moved from the adrss which i send to ukba... so if anybody got tody i can go and check the lettrs...
i cant go evry day because the landlord behaving very badly aftr d completion of contract ...
contact UKBA immediately about change of address, they may ask you to fill a change of personal information form. I also moved but luckily put in my form a correspondence address to my friend's place that she'll be staying at for at least a year. A place I can easily go to and get my mail.

Nefertiiti
American Samoa

Re: psw visa

Post by Nefertiiti » Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:09 am

Download and fill out a migrant change of circumstances form, then send it to the address indicated on the form. Do this asap so that your current address can be updated. The form can be found on the ukba website. Good luck.

anv wrote:did anybody got documents or visa tody, those who did there biometrics between 11-03-2012 to 14-03-2012.. because i moved from the adrss which i send to ukba... so if anybody got tody i can go and check the lettrs...
Nefertiiti