ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

English Launguage Test

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Liverpool 29
Newly Registered

English Launguage Test

Post by Liverpool 29 » Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:56 pm

Hi,

I have given my english launguage test to claim 10 points for my tier 2 general visa which can be extended upto six years.

I have been given visa for 2 years, my querry is after completion of two years will i have to give the english launguage test again or since it is an extention i will automatically get those points.

Looking forward to your replys

THANKS..

aarnags

Post by aarnags » Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:49 pm

You dont need to prove it again for extension application.

johnjkjk

Post by johnjkjk » Fri Apr 13, 2012 12:51 am

118. You will be awarded 10 points if you are applying for leave to remain under Tier
2 (General), Tier 2 (Sportsperson) or Tier 2 (Minister of Religion) and you meet the
requirements of one of the categories listed below:

you have ever been granted leave under Tier 2 (General) under the Rules in place
on or after 6 April 2011, having already provided evidence of having a knowledge of
English equivalent to level B1 of the CEFR or above; or
So, yes, you will automatically get 10 points, however judging from your post, I would recommend that you take it again anyway :D