ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Advice regarding a ILR check list

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

softmind82

Advice regarding a ILR check list

Post by softmind82 » Fri Apr 13, 2012 2:00 pm

I will be applying ILR under 10 years category in 40 days and just want to be more ready incase i need to do anything else regarding my application.

I will be sending the following documents and if there is anything else required you can advice me on that.

1) application Form
2) photos
3) employment letter
4) Pay slips / p60's
5) Bank statement.
6) proof of Life in uk test
7) biomatic information

Do i have to send my documents for checking service before i apply ????

please advice if i am required to send any other documents, further can i apply for the same day service under 10 years ILR category.

Many thanks.

Smam

Post by Smam » Fri Apr 13, 2012 3:11 pm

Hi

If you're applying under the category of 10 years long residense then you dont really need things like Employer letters, payslips, P60's. These kinds of documents are required if you're making an application on the basis of WP or either Tier 1 G.

Yes rest of the documents looks fine to me.

Good luck for your ILR.

softmind82

Post by softmind82 » Sat Apr 14, 2012 3:40 pm

Smam wrote:Hi

If you're applying under the category of 10 years long residense then you dont really need things like Employer letters, payslips, P60's. These kinds of documents are required if you're making an application on the basis of WP or either Tier 1 G.

Yes rest of the documents looks fine to me.

Good luck for your ILR.
Thanks for your message.

The only things worry me now that my salary use to come into my wife bank account until now even though when I applied my last extension I didn't have any objection receiving salary in my wife account by home office.

But I do have little balance in my own account.

Secondly do I need to verify my document from anywhere ??? Just curious as home office doing hell of changes these days.

Thanks

softmind82

Post by softmind82 » Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:47 pm

any one please answer the above query.

thanka

crb

Post by crb » Mon Apr 16, 2012 7:14 pm

no verification of documents required.....as long as u have a genuine passport/visas u r fine.........salary/income is not relevant for 10yrs long residency