ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier1 General dependant Application

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

mbr
Newly Registered

Tier1 General dependant Application

Post by mbr » Fri Apr 13, 2012 2:41 pm

Hi ,

I 'm applying for Tier1 General extension & for my wife Tier1 General Dependant extention . We are applying by post at the same time .

1. Can you pls let me know how much is the fee need to be paid for dependant ? It's very confusing in the application form.

2. I believe , I need to submit just the fund maintence for the dependant in my case . Do I need to submit anything else ?? (like marriage certificate )

regards
Bhaskar

QuickSam
BANNED

Re: Tier1 General dependant Application

Post by QuickSam » Fri Apr 13, 2012 2:44 pm

mbr wrote:Hi ,

I 'm applying for Tier1 General extension & for my wife Tier1 General Dependant extention . We are applying by post at the same time .

1. Can you pls let me know how much is the fee need to be paid for dependant ? It's very confusing in the application form.

£750 per dependant

2. I believe , I need to submit just the fund maintence for the dependant in my case . Do I need to submit anything else ?? (like marriage certificate )

Yes & Marriage Certificate and a Utility bill in your wife's name

regards
Bhaskar
Give me more Karma (+)