ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Bank statement....please advice..

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

ra_one_2011

Bank statement....please advice..

Post by ra_one_2011 » Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:38 pm

hello there,
i am going for my ILR application soon and want to know..
i got a bank statement from my bank which are on their own stationary but it shows only date when they were issued/ generated in their software system. i.e. january 2011 statement says isssue date March 2011 and so on. Is there any rule that these statement has to be within last month? please reply soon.
thanks in advance.

legalalien
United Kingdom

Post by legalalien » Sat Apr 14, 2012 12:44 am

What route are you taking...If tier 2 then they normally ask for last three months statement...its not the date generated its about which months it covers, for example if applying in may then you need statement covering april, march and feb period to show income during the last three months