ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spouse settle ment visa help pl.

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

nad

Spouse settle ment visa help pl.

Post by nad » Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:54 pm

Hi, I'am applying for my wife settlement visa as I'am on ILR, we got married in June 2011, one of the question in application form in part 7 it's asking please provide documentary evidence of when and where you live together and for how long.
can any one help me please what evidence I should provide for this,
Thanks.

MPH80
Respected Guru

Post by MPH80 » Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:04 pm

Can you clarify?

Are you applying to adjust your wife's current visa to a spouse visa by using form FLR(M) and she is in the UK or is she outside the UK and are you applying for a spouse visa which should be done on VAF4a?

I'm going to assume the former because VAF4a part 7 is about a minor travelling which makes no sense.

If so - any of the following:
Council tax bills
Letters
Official correspondance (doctor, HMRC)
Payslips

There's a whole list in Note 8 on the form.

nad

Thanks..

Post by nad » Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:22 pm

Hi I'am using form VAF 4A the exact question is
Have you live with your sponsor in a relationship like marriage or civil partership any time please provide details of when and where you live together and for how long.

nad

Spouse visa

Post by nad » Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:46 pm

Hi, my wife is in India.

ElenaW
Diamond Member

Re: Thanks..

Post by ElenaW » Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:03 am

nad wrote:Hi I'am using form VAF 4A the exact question is
Have you live with your sponsor in a relationship like marriage or civil partership any time please provide details of when and where you live together and for how long.
Seems clear enough to me. Just answer honestly? What's your question? I don't understand.

If you want documentary proof, provide official mail addressed to both of you that came to the address you both share.
I tell it like it is.

nad

Post by nad » Mon Apr 16, 2012 3:07 pm

my question is I stayed in India for 3 months after my marriage and I visited recently for 1 week, so what documentry evidence I should provide that I stayed together.
Thanks.

ElenaW
Diamond Member

Post by ElenaW » Mon Apr 16, 2012 3:27 pm

nad wrote:my question is I stayed in India for 3 months after my marriage and I visited recently for 1 week, so what documentry evidence I should provide that I stayed together.
Thanks.
You have none. So none.
I tell it like it is.