ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

urgent please ILR - Photocopies of complete file required?

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

lucky1234

urgent please ILR - Photocopies of complete file required?

Post by lucky1234 » Sun Apr 15, 2012 11:52 pm

Few questions.
Do we make photocopies of complete file including bank statements, cohab docs etc?

Did CW take copies from you or made his own copies?

I was just thinking that making copy of all cohab docs, last 12 months bank statements, pay slips etc are just useless and so much time consuming.

I will appreciate your quick response.

Thanks

abed9631
Newly Registered

Post by abed9631 » Mon Apr 16, 2012 12:24 am

If your enquiry is related to SET-O application then photocopy of every single document (except the completed application form itself) is a MUST requirement. The CW will keep the photocopies for his record and return you all the originals.

linkers
Respected Guru

Post by linkers » Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:49 am

I would agree with abed9631. Even on the last page of set(o) form it says, ‘we also require photocopies of the same’.

It’s confusing for what documents we provide copies and for what we don’t, so the easiest way as abed931 suggested, give photocopies of everything apart from form set(0).

A lot of case workers appreciate this as it saves plenty of their time and they can focus on the application and make the decision quickly.