ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Appeal to VARIONSANTY on behalf of members of this board

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Appeal to VARIONSANTY on behalf of members of this board

Post by geriatrix » Fri Sep 15, 2006 10:38 am

Hi Varionsanty,

On behalf of each member of this discussion board, may I sincerely request you to NOT post your queries into each and every topic that you seem to come across. It disturbs the flow of discussion, and quite frankly, I found it quite irritating to come across the same thing over and over again, no matter which post I tried to read / open.

And please refrain from writing in CAPs.

If you want to raise a query on the board, suggest that you search for a topic / post already discussing something similar. If you can't find one, suggest you start a new thread to highlight your concern / ask a query. And please please please ... give people time to respond. This is not a call center where you're expecting people to respond to you as soon as you hit the "submit" button :wink: .

sac

Post by sac » Fri Sep 15, 2006 11:44 am

i completely agree. i's go so far as to suggest that the moderators block Vorionsanty, who is without doubt the most annoying and inconsiderate member on this site. more like him and this forum loses its utility.

vorionsanty

Post by vorionsanty » Mon Sep 18, 2006 6:02 am

ok guys i understand wht u people r running thru but i m the new member to this forum hence i apologize fr the interruption guys n the idea from sac is no good. he should understand how a guy would be desperate to know the answer from this wonderful forum. once again do apologize fr the interruption
thx

vorionsanty

Post by vorionsanty » Mon Sep 18, 2006 6:07 am

Thx fr the info Sushdmehta. i m very much thankfull to u for the info u have given it to me. once again srry mate fr not following the flow in this board since i am new to this. ok once again thx to sushdmehta. n i strongly protest sac on the post which had been made.
thx

John
United Kingdom

Post by John » Mon Sep 18, 2006 8:22 am

As well as the other comments here, please don't post here as if your were writing a text message on a mobile phone. Totally unnecesary.
John