ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ADVICE ON BREAK IN 10 YR. RESIDENCE CAUSED BY UKBA

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

slick086
Newly Registered

ADVICE ON BREAK IN 10 YR. RESIDENCE CAUSED BY UKBA

Post by slick086 » Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:50 am

Hi guys,

Last yr I submitted my application for a teir 4 visa in october 25th. I didn't get a response until January 6th 2 days after my visa had already expired. the reason was because of photocopies.

I have submitted another application and presently waiting for a response.

Anyway does this rejection affect my 10 yr stay, and are there steps I could take to get that record expunged ? presently i've been in the UK for 7

they could have contacted me, if the UKBA sent a request asking for originals i would have provided it. they clearly state this in the initial letter they send: "if any problem u shall be contacted

vinny

Post by vinny » Tue Apr 17, 2012 1:43 am

Please don't post multiple threads on the same topic.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.