ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR received, what form for 10 yr old daughter

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

feyik
Newly Registered

ILR received, what form for 10 yr old daughter

Post by feyik » Mon Apr 16, 2012 12:19 pm

Hello Everyone
Apologies in advance if this is not the right place to post. we have just received our ILR but have a 10 yr old daughter who came into this country as a 3yr old on a visitor visa which of course expired after 6 months and has lived here ever since.
We need to apply for her now but in a dilemma as to what form to use.
SET F for child of a settled person is for ILR application and i am not sure we can apply for ILR directly for her.

Please advise what form to use for her.

Thanks

selva

Re: ILR received, what form for 10 yr old daughter

Post by selva » Mon Apr 16, 2012 2:15 pm

feyik wrote:Hello Everyone
Apologies in advance if this is not the right place to post. we have just received our ILR but have a 10 yr old daughter who came into this country as a 3yr old on a visitor visa which of course expired after 6 months and has lived here ever since.
We need to apply for her now but in a dilemma as to what form to use.
SET F for child of a settled person is for ILR application and i am not sure we can apply for ILR directly for her.

Please advise what form to use for her.

Thanks
you may need to talk to a solicitor for advice. were you here at the time ur daughter come? is she got passport?.

feyik
Newly Registered

Post by feyik » Mon Apr 16, 2012 3:39 pm

Thanks for your reply.

No i was not here, she came with my mum who is late now. she came with my mum to visit my sister and when my mum went back home, she stayed here with my sister. She used to live with my mum as my work involves a lot of travelling. but i am here now and have ILR and i intend to apply for her but dont know what form to use for her.
She has been here almost 7 yrs now.